Life of Mick Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were done, at least for the moment. The sun would come up in an hour. Allen and Crystal took the sofa while Roger and Angel took the master bedroom, Steve and Brandy took the second bedroom, and Sam and I took the third. It was smaller than the other two but all we needed was a place to lay down and sleep. I spooned up with her bare ass. We all reeked of sex and I wanted to take a shower but didn't have the energy. I was asleep in minutes.

I woke to the sun streaming into the room. I got up and looked out the window. Las Vegas sure looked different in the daylight. It seemed dirty. Sam was stirring but she just collapsed back to her pillow and let out a moan. I went to the bathroom. It turned out to be a "jack n' jill" between the second and third bedrooms. I practically collided with Steve fucking Brandy in a standing doggy position with her leaning over the vanity. He looked at me and said, "Hey Mick. Good morning." He never altered his pace. I thought, 'Wow, he's in a good mood today.' Brandy was moaning with each thrust. I eased past them and turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature. As I was stepping in, Sam eased past Steve's thrusting hips and got in with me. She made no move to go after my cock. She wasn't in as good a mood as Steve." I washed her body and hair and she did the same for me. I didn't start anything and neither did she. She had a bad hang-over and I kept my distance.

We smiled at each other as Steve let out a loud groan. There wasn't a sound from Brandy. When we pushed open the glass door, Steve and Brandy were gone. We dried in our room and dressed. She was silent and I let it go. I knew she felt terrible.

Allen was fucking Crystal's ass on the floor in front of the sofa when we came out of our room. I wanted coffee and then breakfast. I looked at my watch and was surprised to see that it was past eleven. The hooker's contracts were up in less than an hour. Crystal grunted as Allen jammed his cock in her. He blew his load in her ass and pulled out. He hurried off to the half-bathroom off the living room. Sam collected a wad of tissues and handed them to Crystal. She stuffed them into her gaping anus. She thanked Sam and said, "Is there a bathroom I can use. I'm a mess."

Sam pointed in the direction of the bathroom we had just used and said, "You'll have to hurry. Time is running out." Crystal grinned and headed where Sam had pointed. The wad of tissues rocked from side to side as she walked. Sam giggled. Sam turned to me and said, "I was hoping I'd get some one-on-one time with any or all of the ladies." I smiled. I knew that had been on her mind earlier.

I whispered, "Hold that thought. Misty and Monique will be anxious to hear all about this debauchery. Sam grinned and stretched up to kiss me.

I brought the limo around and everyone piled in. I dropped the ladies off before the twelve-hour clock expired. I didn't see if tips were offered or not and I had no clue if hookers got tips if they worked for an agency. The guys piled back into the Limo and Roger yelled, "Okay. Let's start at the MGM Grand and move down the strip to Wynn Las Vegas and then back from Treasure Island to Mandalay Bay. I've got some money that I need to blow. Everyone laughed. I pulled out onto the strip going north and pulled into the MGM Grand.

To keep the ruse that Sam and I weren't together, I stayed with the Limo, and Sam and the guys went into the casino. We spent the day going from Casino to Casino until it was dark and Las Vegas was beautiful again. Roger and Steve were busted by the time we got to the Bellagio. Allen and Sam were up a small amount. It was decided that we would find a Buffet, which Vegas is famous for. I was invited to join them. Allen and Sam paid because they were the only ones with more than ten bucks on them.

When we got back to the Venetian, I dropped them off at the front entrance and then parked behind the hotel in the same spot I was the previous night. Sam used some of her winnings to purchase a regular room for me. She would make some excuse to get out of the suite and join me for some alone time. The guys would be hitting on her big-time after last night.

I went to the front desk to get my room key and waited for Sam to arrive. I was sprawled out on the bed watching the news when there was a soft knock on the door. I opened it and Sam leaped into my arms kissing me everywhere she could put her lips. I carried her, with her legs locked around my back, to the bed and laid her down gently. She released my neck and her legs and said, "Jesus Christ, I thought I could just tell them I was going to the casino but Allen wanted to go with me. I thought I was going to have to give them each a blow job in hopes that they'd go to sleep so I could get out."

I chuckled and said, "So, is that what you had to do?"

Sam gave me a wicked glare and said, "You're an ass-hole too." I kissed her and she stopped her pout. We showered together and we made slow and passionate love. We dried off and climbed into bed and did it again. We woke in the middle of the night and did it again. When morning came, we were too fucked out to do it again. We showered and Sam dressed and went back to the suite. I reminded her that I would be picking them up at eleven to drive them to the airport.

At precisely eleven, I knocked on the door and everyone was ready with their duffle-bags packed and stacked at the door. Sam and I had a flight leaving three hours later than the guys. Sam got out of the Limo with them and they hugged and kissed as they grabbed her ass and then they went their separate ways. I returned the Limo and took a cab back to the airport to join Sam at our gate. While we waited, we shoved money in the slot machines ringed the concourse, which turned out to be the same as burning it in a trashcan.

On the flight home, I got some shut-eye and Sam conked out with her head on my shoulder and her hand in my lap. Her fingers gripped my soft cock forming the material around it. Before I fell asleep, I noticed that a flight attendant kept walking by and looking down into my lap. I caught her twice and she just smiled at me with a sultry look in her eyes. I smiled back and closed my eyes. I drifted away thinking, 'If I was here alone, I'd probably be back in one of the claustrophobic lavatories with this hostess.'

On the drive home from the airport, Sam curled up in the passenger seat with her head against the headrest and window. She was exhausted and for good reason. It had been a long weekend.