Life of Mick Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The friend getting fucked slurred his words as he directed me to get out of my clothes and join them. I'd had a hard-on from the moments the hookers stripped out of their clothes. Sam slid out of her seat with her knees to the carpeted floor to assist me. My body shielded the view of the guy getting fucked so he didn't see the wink that Sam gave me as she unzipped my pants and unbuckled them to pull them to my knees on the floor, while I was unbuttoning my shirt. When my fully hardened cock sprang out of my pants, Sam started her acting and loudly exclaimed, "Jesus Christ. Look at this thing. Holy shit. It's the biggest cock I've ever seen." I thought her acting was a little over the top, but it pulled the interest of the two hookers beside me sucking on mostly limp cocks. Sam noticed the interest from the hookers and she grabbed the base of my cock as if to claim ownership of it from the two hookers on either side of the cabin. They had abandoned their futile efforts to get their guys up and turned their attention to the only hard cock available to them.

The hooker to the left of me looked down at my cock as Sam started stroking it from balls to knob. The hooker said, "Fuck, Crystal. I've seen thousands of cocks and that is the biggest cock ever." Crystal gave up on the spongy cock in her mouth and turned to look.

Crystal's eyes went wide as she looked at my cock and then back at Sam, who was grinning back at Crystal.

Sam giggled and said, "I guess I hit the jackpot." She pushed her lips down on my knob and twisted her lips from side to side until she had my knob inside her mouth. Crystal watched wide-eyed. She hadn't totally abandoned Sam's friend. She was jerking on his semi-erection. She didn't really care if it ever got hard. She would get paid either way.

Crystal looked past my cock at her fellow hooker and said, "Fuck, Brandy. I would do that for free." Brandy burst out laughing. Both Crystal and Brandy watched as Sam steadily pulled herself down my shaft with her lips working like an inchworm. I saw the looks on both of their beautiful faces when Sam stretched out her lips to pull herself into my pubic hair. Crystal said, "Holy shit. Go, girl. I'm a professional cock sucker and I'm not sure I could swallow that python. Brandy just shook her head in awe as she watched Sam.

Sam pulled up to breathe and she looked up into my eyes. She was enjoying the compliments from these working girls. She went back down again and then began her half-cock blow job. Brandy and Crystal went back to their guys who were slowly coming to.

I turned to look over my shoulder at the guy on the back seat. He seemed to be aware of his surroundings and he had fistfuls of tit as she was pivoting her hips in his lap facing me. I could see his cock driving in and out of her between her legs that were spread to the outside of his. She looked like she was really into it, but she could be faking it. I turned back to Sam when she pulled off my cock again to see what she was planning next. She pushed herself back to her seat and pulled my cock along with her. She struggled out of her clothes and with me on my knees, she guided my cock to her glistening wet pussy. I pushed into her and Sam's chest heaved upward as she screeched. It must have been heard outside the limo because suddenly people were pressing their faces to the glass trying to see what was going on. Sam was oblivious to all the people swarming the car. I was glad that I had locked all the doors when I climbed into the cabin on my knees. I started my fucking motion and it wasn't long before she groaned into a hard orgasm. I fucked her right through her clenches and kept going when she stopped. I knew she was going to have many orgasms tonight. I wondered if any of her friends would be lucky enough to have one each. Their hookers seemed intent on getting them off.

I drove Sam through four orgasms and Crystal and Brandy were both sitting on either side of Sam, sucking on her tits. She held their heads in place as she slammed her pussy at my cock as she gasped and moaned. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open in a constant moan. My orgasm was spiraling in on me and I picked up my pace intent on giving Sam one more massive orgasm.

Sam stopped her moaning and muttered, "Oh gawwdd. Here I go again. Oh Jesus, Mick. It's gonna be huge." She went rigid and exploded into her orgasm. She screamed as she jammed one hand to her mouth. Her pussy clamped hard on my cock which pulled my orgasm forward but unfortunately, I wasn't going to be on time to match hers. I slowed my pace when she settled down and I felt her body go limp.

Crystal pushed me back away from Sam's body and Brandy grabbed my cock and tried to push her lips over the knob. It took her a couple of tries before she succeeded. She was an amazing cock sucker. These guys were really missing something. When Sam had recovered, she was looking up at me as Brandy sucked for several strokes before passing my cock off to Crystal who struggled her lips on and tried to deep throat me. She almost made it but not as deep as Sam could go. She pulled back trailing saliva. Her eyes were watering. She did her thing and she was as good a cocksucker as Brandy. I could only assume that the beautiful redhead behind me was just as good.

Sam whispered to the blonde-haired Crystal, "Daisy-chain?"

Crystal pulled off my cock and smiled and said to Brandy, "Daisy-chain." Brandy grinned and got into position. Crystal said back to the redhead, "Hey Angel, Daisy-chain."

Angel's face broke into a huge grin as she slid off the semi-erect cock she was on. I now knew the names of the three hookers but not the names of Sam's three Delta Squad friends. Sam looked to the back seat and said, "Roger. Join us." Sam looked to each of her friends on either side of the limo and concluded that they had passed out after she called out, "Steve," to the guy to her left on the passenger side without a response and then turned to her right and called out, "Allen," again with no response. Sam shrugged her shoulders and said, "Your loss."

Roger moved up the driver's side behind Angel. His cock was getting harder as he became more aware of the situation. He grinned at Sam in the nude and said, "Smoking hot, Sammy-Girl." She glared at him. I guess that was his or their pet name for Samantha and she apparently didn't like it.

Crystal was infatuated with my cock and she was determined to start this Daisy-Chain with my cock in her mouth or her pussy which I'm pretty sure she would have preferred. I started the positioning of bodies by laying on my back. My cock slapped up onto my stomach. Crystal got on her hands and knees and grabbed my cock and twisted her lips onto the knob. Angel slid on her back under Crystal's sex and began eating her pussy. Roger bent low with his knees propping up his hips and started drilling his tongue into Angel's pussy. Brandy moved to her back and slurped Roger's semi-erection into her mouth. Sam took the last spot on her elbows and knees and drilled her tongue into Brandy's sex and guided her sex down on my lips. I gripped her hips to help her.

There was a lot of moaning and groaning inside the limo. People were still trying to see inside. In a sense, we were all having sex in public. I was wondering if hookers had actual orgasms or did they just fake them? Then Angel groaned and began shuddering. Apparently, Roger was better at eating pussy than fucking them. If Angel was faking it. She was an excellent actress.

Brandy got a big load of cum from Roger and Sam screeched into hers. Crystal was working me over and she was about to give up when I launched a huge load of cum that caught her by surprise and she couldn't handle the volume and she was forced off in mid-shot. The rest of that first shot blasted across her pretty face and blonde hair. She ignored any new launches as she gagged and coughed on the first one. So, my cock spasmed and cum flew through the air in long arcing shots in every direction. No one seemed to care so I didn't either. My attention went back to Sam. Her juices bubbled from her pussy. I collected as much as I could with my tongue; the rest ran across my cheeks to the leather seat under me.

The action slowed as gasping breaths were the only sound. Crystal had a firm grip on my cock trying to get her fingers around the circumference. She was dragging my cock across her face and she kissed my hard shaft when it went by her lips. She said, "Fuck. Any woman's dream and a prostitute's nightmare. A cock that stays hard even after cumming." Sam giggled at Crystal's comment.

Crystal broke out of the daisy-chain and pulled her pussy away from Angel's mouth. Brandy was giving signs that she was about to blow. With Sam's cunnilingus skills, I wasn't surprised. Crystal pulled me up to a sitting position on the front seat and spread her legs and moved down my thighs and sat down on my stomach. She kissed me passionately as she pressed her huge fake boobs to my chest. I was surprised by the kiss. I thought hookers never kissed their clients. Crystal leaned back and lifted herself so she could reach between her thighs and guide my cock to her sex as she slid back onto it. Her mouth fell open in a loud groan and her eyes pinched shut as she slid down my shaft. I don't think she was at all concerned about 'running aground', so to speak. When she did, she yelped and pulled back. She muttered, "Fuck. That hasn't happened very often." She opened her eyes and looked at me and said, "You have an amazing cock. It's nice to experience this once in a while but I couldn't make a living if all cocks were like yours." She started using her thighs to push herself up and down my shaft. She carefully negotiated her depth as she pushed down.

Sam was watching Crystal fuck my cock. We both knew that we couldn't keep our sex to ourselves this weekend. I knew that the top item on her bucket list would be checked off this weekend and I wouldn't be a participant in her four-way. I made only one ground-rule; I was going to watch. I remember the sultry look she gave me when I said I wanted to watch. One thing seemed certain. That wasn't likely going to happen tonight because two of the three guy parts of Sam's plan, were out of commission. Roger and I were going to be the beneficiaries, and at the moment Roger was in time-out, waiting for his cock to get hard again after cumming in Brandy's mouth. Angel and Brandy were working to help that situation.

Sam was content to watch Crystal fuck me cowgirl style. Then Crystal pulled herself off my cock and said, "Doggy?" She got to her knees on the carpeted floor and put her elbows and torso on the seat between Sam and me. She waggled her ass and I moved to my knees behind her. I guided my cock into her and she let out a muffled screech with her mouth buried in the leather seat. Sam nudged Crystal and motioned that she wanted to slide under her torso and head. Crystal understood and pushed back against my cock as she used her arms to push herself off the seat. Sam slid into the space vacated by Crystal's head and placed her legs on either side of her. Sam grinned at me as she rocked her hips forward and reached down and spread her labia to expose her bubbling inner petals. Crystal did waste a moment as she pushed her tongue into Sam's sex. Sam groaned and lifted herself out of her seat and then dropped back down again. Her eyes were ablaze with lust. Apparently, Crystal was as good at eating pussy as she was at sucking cock. Sam was groaning through an orgasm in no time.

Crystal stayed right there slurping up Sam's juices until she exploded into an orgasm of her own. I doubt she was faking it. She would have waited until she was done with Sam if she was faking it. Crystal collapsed forward into Sam's crotch and pulled off my rock-hard cock. I figured it was staying hard because of the steaming sexual stimulation everywhere I looked. The hookers were gorgeous with smoking-hot bodies and well-honed sexual skills. Sam leaned over Crystal's head and back and reached to push her fingers into Crystal's ass. She looked up at me and said, "Fuck her ass." I nodded. Sam pulled her fingers from Crystal's anus to a loud groan. Crystal's groan went louder as my cock pushed easily past her sphincter and into her ass. She muttered, "Oh fuck. Yes. Give it all of your monster cock." I did as she instructed.

After several minutes, she burst into an anal orgasm that I thought would crush my cock. I groaned hard and so did Crystal. I wanted to cum in her ass and I was about to when her strong grip on my cock pushed it back. I tried to bring it forward again, but it wouldn't. Crystal moaned non-stop through her strong orgasm and then collapsed and released my cock.

Sam extracted herself from under Crystal's unmoving body and now was on her knees on the floor with her elbows on the seat pulling open hinged compartment doors. There were many. She opened one and closed it and moved on to the next until she came out with a package of sterile wipes. She zipped open the closeable tab and pulled out several wet-wipes. She used one on my hard cock as she wrapped it completely around the circumference and started a hand job as she rubbed that sterile wipe up and down my cock. When she was done, she pulled off the wipe and pushed her lips down my shaft to my balls, and swirled her tongue around the shaft as she pulled off. Sam grinned up at me and took another trip down my cock.

Sam pushed more wipes to Crystal's gaping butt-hole. Sam grabbed her cellphone, which had been propped up on a simulated wooden ledge. She pressed a few icons and took a picture of Crystal's ass. She laughed and took another from a lower vantage point and then pressed a few more icons and put it back where it was. I looked at Sam and said, "Have you been video recording this?" She grinned and nodded.

"I wanted to have something to show my super-macho buddies, how non-macho they performed tonight. Roger did okay, but Steve and Allen took themselves out before we got started. We'll let them sleep it off. They have the hookers for twelve hours. Hopefully, they can get them up before morning. I have plans," she said. I nodded and she grinned at me and said, "Can you videotape it for me when we get to our suite?"

I said, "I'm just the chauffeur. Don't I stay with the limo when you and the rest go up to your suite?"

Sam laughed and said, "Absolutely not. You're doubling as the chauffeur and my escort tonight. You park the limo in the hotel parking garage and help me get these comatose ass-hole friends of mine up to the suite."

I said, "Okay, boss. It's two o'clock in the morning. Should we head in that direction? Things are pretty quiet at the moment." Sam looked around the cabin at Brandy and Angel giving up on Steve's limp dick and nodded. We collected our clothes and got dressed. Roger was trying to raise Allen from the dead and then resolved to get him dressed in the state he was in. It would be a struggle.

I pressed my lips to Sam's and kissed her gently. When we broke the embrace, Sam said, "Be advised that when I called these guys 'comatose ass-hole friends'? They are ass-holes when they are sober too." She grinned and continued, "But they're my ass-hole friends and I love them like brothers. Brothers with benefits." I chuckled as I unlocked the side door and got out. Most of the looky-loos were on the other side of the car so not too many people saw what was going on inside the car. I drove down the Vegas strip to the Venetian's front entrance and stopped right at the front doors. I looked into the cabin and saw that a group effort had gotten Steve and Allen dressed. The hookers had donned their sexy outfits. Sam and Roger were dressed. I got out and opened the cabin door on the passenger side and Roger stepped out first, followed by Crystal, Angel, and Brandy. Roger stepped back to the door to help get Steve to his feet, assisted by Sam. I stepped in to get Steve's left arm while Roger took his right. We pulled him out and handed him off to the 'Ladies'. With all the jostling, he was coming to, enough to start fondling Brandy's tits. Roger and I and Sam worked together to get Allen out of the limo. He was out cold.

Suddenly, there was a wheelchair there, provided by a Venetian staff member who was observing the clusterfuck that was us trying to get drunks out of the limo. We maneuvered Allen into the chair and thanked the young guy who had brought it. He nodded and said, "This chair is used for just this purpose several times every day. We have another one if you need it for this guy molesting his umm... date." He looked over at Steve.

Sam giggled and said, "That would be helpful. Thank you." Sam turned to me and said, "We've got this now. Park the limo and come up to our suite. I'll let the front desk know you are coming up if anyone stops you." I jumped into the driver's seat and found an area where long stretch limos were parked and I joined them. I got out and noticed that the limo parked beside me was rocking from side to side and muffled screams were audible from inside. I couldn't see through the blacked-out windows.

A guy, dressed like me, stood off leaning against the concrete wall smoking a cigarette. I walked past him toward the elevator and he said, "Two older men and one very young and attractive woman. This is the fourth round tonight. I want some of what those guys are taking." I smiled and thought about the concoction that Misty had given me that kept me up all day.

Sam answered the door still fully dressed and ushered me inside. She said, "Steve is alive again and Allen is coming to. The 'ladies' are naked trying to motivate them. Their big heads are struggling but their little heads are doing better. Roger has mostly sobered up and he wants to have sex with Angel and me. I'm having a tough time keeping him off me. Maybe he'll stop now that my escort is here." I walked into the living room. I was stunned at how beautifully the room was appointed.

Steve and Allen paid me no attention. Roger saw me and said, "Fuck. I was hoping that the chauffeur would stay with the limo. I suppose you're here to take care of Sam's needs."

I said, "Whatever she wants, yes." Sam moved in beside me and grabbed my ass. She came around to face me with her back to Roger and Angel, blocking their view of what she was doing.

Sam unbuckled my pants and yanked my zipper down and reached down my left leg to find my semi-erect cock. It had softened considerably during the downtime while parking the limo. She gripped it hard at the base and pulled it free as my pants fell to my feet. She pressed herself to my body and stroked my cock with both hands until it was hard. She grinned up at me and stepped back to my side with my cock in her closest hand jerking me off. My cock throbbed and pulsed.

Angel was the first to see it and she mumbled, "Oh Jesus. That's a major league cock."

Roger's eyes went wide and quickly looked away as he tried hard not to notice. If he was trying to compare our cocks visually in his mind, it wouldn't take long. Angel was jerking on his average-sized hard-on. Sam was jerking on my twice his size hard-on. I knew what was going on. Sam and her former Delta teammates were constantly trying to out-do the others. Everything with them was a competition when they were a team. The guys treated Sam as one of the guys, except when they didn't.

Sam pulled me over to a seat on one of the sofas beside Roger. She was really screwing with him. Sam knelt at my feet with a look of pure lust in her eyes. Her nipples were on high-beams pressing against her bra and dress. She made a show of struggling her lips over my fatty and after a few trips half-way down my cock and back, she pushed her stretched lips to my balls.

Angel laughed and said, "You go girl. If you can throat-fuck that monster. you can handle anything."