Life of Mick Ch. 07

Story Info
Mick and Sam are off to Las Vegas for a Delta Team Reunion.
20.5k words
4.55
9.6k
20

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,300 Followers

Life of Mick -- CH 7

Sam had been living with me for a few weeks. Life had settled down after a flurry of sexual activity as Misty and Monique wanted their share of Sam. Sam was great with them and it was easy to see that they adored her almost as much as I did.

As expected, things settled down at work too. Sam and I were the topics of conversation for a few days and then our relationship was thrown into the 'Who Cares' pile. Other than the fact that we arrived at work and left work together, everything else was the same as it had been.

Kay settled down too after she 'got a taste' now and then. Sam and I would occasionally have sex in my office and on one such occasion Sam said, "I think I should call Kay and invite her to join us." My cock liked the idea. We were both naked laying on the couch in a spoon position with my hard cock buried in Sam's pussy with her top leg draped over my top thigh when we heard a soft knock on the office door. Sam said, "Come," as she giggled. She had always wanted to say that. We didn't move as the door opened and Kay stepped in. She didn't see us right away as she closed and locked the door. Her face and chest, down to her exposed cleavage were flushed red with anticipation.

When she saw us entwined as we were, air wheezed from her lungs and she furiously undressed. As soon as she was naked, she hurried over to us sprawled on the sofa, and went to her knees. I figured she was going to pull my cock from Sam's pussy but she didn't. She didn't have full access to Sam's pussy because it was full of cock. She did have access to Sam's clitoris.

I thought Sam would launch like a rocket off the sofa. She buried her face on the arm of the leather sofa and let out a muffled scream. She launched her hips forward at Kay, which pulled her off my cock. Kay eased off on Sam's clitoris and drilled her tongue into her vagina, now that it was vacant.

Sam had been close to an orgasm when Kay knocked on the door and when Kay's tongue hit Sam's clitoris, her orgasm rolled through her like a wave. Her pussy had already started clenching on my cock for a moment until she lurched forward in response to Kay's attack on her clitoris. When Kay's tongue pushed into Sam's pussy, she was still clenching and this thrilled Kay as she shoved a hand into her own pussy. When Sam's orgasm finished and the clenching stopped, Kay turned her attention to my cock which was only an inch or so from her lips. She turned her head as she positioned her lips on my bulbous knob and then twisted her head back and forth to force my cock into her mouth. She started a knob job as her free hand came up to stroke my shaft from my balls to her lips. Her lips slid off my firm velvety crown and then around and back on again.

She didn't want me to cum in her mouth she wanted my cock in her pussy and after a minute or two, she pulled off and took several deep breathes. Her tits lifted on her heaving chest. She looked to Sam for directions. Sam watched Kay giving me the blow job. The fingers of her top hand had gone to her own sex. I could hear the resulting squishing noises. Sam pulled her hand back and she swiveled her body to a sitting position. She turned to me and said, "How about you start with that propeller thing we did? I nodded. Kay had a confused look on her face as her breathing was beginning to return to normal. Sam continued, "Then Kay can choose whatever she wants." That made Kay grin.

Kay sat back so I could get off the sofa. I pulled her up to her feet and we moved to the middle of the room. I pulled her to me and we kissed. Sam watched intently as her hand returned to her sex. Kay was trying hard to get herself on my cock. We broke our embrace and I grabbed her waist and lifted her off the floor. She shrieked in surprise. She probably weighed around one-hundred and ten pounds. Her face was level with mine with a shocked look on it. She shrieked again as I turned her around so that her head was near the floor. She frantically grabbed my legs as I pulled her up so her pussy was at my face. Now my cock was at her eye level and she grabbed it with one hand and held on to my upper thigh with the other. Her thighs found my shoulders and she settled.

I pushed my tongue to her clitoris and wagged it laterally across it. Her body humped up with the contact. She still had a grip on my cock and she pulled it to her lips. She worked the knob past her lips and started a blow job as I drilled my tongue into her vagina. Her scream was muffled by my cock. It wasn't long before her vagina began clamping on my tongue and her juices bubbled up. I licked it up as fast as I could and then spun her back around forcing her to come off my cock. She shrieked again and then kissed my lips as I kissed her back. When we broke our embrace, she had a huge smile on her face. She said, "I'm going to have to get my husband to do that." I let her down to her feet.

Sam was groaning through a self-induced orgasm as Kay immediately went to my desk and bent over at the waist as she lowered her torso to the polished surface. Her choice was made. She wanted to get fucked doggy-style leaning over my desk. I grinned at Sam as she was recovering from her latest climax.

I moved in behind Kay and pressed my knob to her sopping wet pussy. She groaned with the initial contact and she tried to push back. She was anxious to get my cock inside her and I couldn't help teasing her a little. When she turned her head to look back at me, I saw the anguish that my teasing was causing her and I pushed my long, fat cock into her. In a demonic voice she groaned out, "Oh gawwdd, I've been needing this. Fuck me, Mick. Fuck my ass." I looked at Sam as she looked up at me. We probably had the same shocked look on our faces. I was already fucking her pussy as my momentum was pushing her back and forth across my desk. She was moaning non-stop and she didn't suggest that I fuck her ass again. Sam was watching and she nodded to me. I took the nod as permission to fuck Kay's ass.

I eased my cock out of Kay's pussy as a long groan exhausted the air in her lungs. When I was free of her pussy, she heaved in several breathes and wagged her ass at me. I guided my fatty to her anus and she flinched before returning to the same position. I touched her anus again and she pushed back on it. I pushed forward as she pushed back. Sam came over to get a better view. She'd never seen a cock pushing into an anus before. Not from this vantage point. She looked up at me and nodded. When I was past the resistance, Sam grinned at me and reached down and pushed two fingers into Kay's pussy.

Kay held her scream until she could get a hand to her mouth. Sam was fucking Kay's vagina with two fingers as she randomly thumbed her clitoris. I started fucking her ass in long strokes from my knob to my balls. Kay was going nuts from the combined attacks on her two orifices. I had a grip on her hips as I slammed my cock deep in her ass. My orgasm was swirling from the heat and pressure of her bowels. I could feel Sam's fingers pressing in against my cock. Sam was grinning as she felt my cock sliding in and out of Kay's ass.

Kay was in a constant moan that I was afraid would alert the secretarial pool, two offices down, outside Kay's office. If that happened, the rumor-mill would be really going. I shushed her and she clamped her hand over her mouth. She didn't stop moaning though. Sam and I noticed that Kay's body was beginning to tighten at the same time. Sam grinned and increased the pace of her fingers in Kay's pussy. I increased my pace too, which brought my orgasm to the crest of the wave. Sam's fingers told her that I was getting harder and she said, "Give it to her."

As I came over the top into my orgasm, Kay released her tightened muscles and exploded into a double vagina and anal orgasm. She was thrashing everywhere on my desk with her mouth open wide in a silent scream with her fist jammed to it. She expelled the air in her lungs and heaved in another breath. I was pouring my jizz deep in her spasming ass and her vagina quivered on Sam's fingers. We didn't stop until Kay settled down. She kept muttering, "Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus." Sam pulled her fingers from Kay's sex and pulled them to her mouth and sucked each of them clean. I slowly pulled my softening cock from Kay's ass.

Sam wanted to see Kay's gaping asshole and she gasped when she saw how huge her rosebud was. Kay's anus was pulsing and pushing cum out. Sam giggled and went to the bathroom and came back with a wet facecloth and a hand towel. She pushed the hand towel to Kay's gaping anus and she used the wet facecloth to clean my cock. When she was satisfied that I was clean enough, she engulfed my soft cock and lashed it with her tongue. She pulled off with a grin.

Kay just laid there on the edge of my desk with her feet on the floor for a long time. Her legs started to buckle and I helped her to her feet and led her back to the sofa. She was a rag-doll and she just sprawled there with her legs spread displaying the hand towel still in place.

Sam went around the room collecting Kay's clothes and then I sat down in a chair and Sam sat in my lap. Slowly, Kay came back from where ever she went. She said, "Jesus Christ. That ought to fix me up for a while. My husband got into his mind last night that he wanted to fuck my ass. He'd never expressed such an interest in that before and I was always ambivalent about it. We did it but with his skinny little dick, I didn't really get into it. I figured there had to be more to it than that. Holy shit. This was awesome." Sam grinned, nodded, and handed her bra to her. Kay got the message and took a wad of tissues to replace the hand towel and got dressed. She thanked Sam and just smiled at me. She left with a big telling grin on her face. I hoped that she didn't walk into the secretarial pool like that.

Sam was grinding her ass on my soft cock and we kissed passionately for minutes at a time. I said, "I'd love to go another round with you but I don't think I'm going to get hard again for a while and I have some work I need to get done before I go home tonight. Come up after your shift. I shouldn't be very long."

Sam got out of my lap and took a quick shower. I joined her and had to fend away her groping hands. She frowned that I wouldn't let her grab my cock. Then she grinned and we dried off in my office. She got dressed while I watched. I dressed after she left.

I brought my computer out of 'sleep mode' and went to work. It was difficult to concentrate with my mind wandering off to Kay and Sam. The time went by quickly and I was surprised to see Sam come through my office door. I glanced at the wall clock. It was forty minutes past four. I checked my watch to confirm. She sat on the sofa facing me. I looked over at her and she grinned and spread her legs to reveal that she wasn't wearing panties under her dress. I smiled. Sam was as insatiable as I was, ever since my girls seduced me with that magic formula, months ago. I wasn't sure I could keep up with her needs and my girl's needs and Kay's occasional needs. I was going to do my best though.

If I succumbed to Sam's signal, we were going to go at it again. I avoided looking at her as I finished up my work on the computer. I was getting that familiar tingling sensation down there but we would be more comfortable at home. I shut down my computer and stood up to retrieve my suit coat. I pulled it on, signally to Sam that we were going home. She frowned a little that I hadn't responded to her seduction efforts but she took my hand and I pulled her up to her feet. She came in and kissed me. Then she whispered, "I've been so horny all day, thinking about you fucking Kay's ass. Let's go home so you can fuck my ass." I put my arm around her slender waist and pulled her in for another kiss.

We went together to the elevator and rode it down to the lobby. Someone that I didn't know was on duty at the security station on the podium. He was very young.

Outside, Sam said, "That's Peter. I had to hire someone to pick up the slack between Jason and me, especially since I'm spending so much time in the boss's office these days providing personal security." We both laughed and got in my car. Sam continued, "Peter spent six years as an Army MP. He's pretty sharp for a twenty-five-year-old."

I responded, "The women will like him. He's a hunk."

Sam laughed and said with a laugh, "That's why I hired him." She looked for my reaction and then burst out laughing. "I'm just kidding, but I agree; the women will like him."

Most of the drive home was silent. Sam's request that I fuck her ass when we get home was all I was thinking about. She kept glancing over at me and then down at my lap to see if there was any evidence that I was getting as horny as she was. I had my foot down on the accelerator. I knew that both Misty and Monique would be home and with Sam's loud outbursts when we have sex, there was no way we wouldn't be hiding anything from them and I was sure that they would join us. I had fucked Monique in the ass but not Misty. She had never expressed an interest like Monique recently had.

Misty had joined Monique at the pool when she got home, so they were unaware of when Sam and I got home. We hurried upstairs and Sam couldn't get undressed fast enough. Her clothes were tossed everywhere. By the time her panties hit the floor, she was already breathing erratically. I had started to undress but I got distracted by her and when she was done with her clothes, she attacked mine. She unfastened three shirt buttons and then yanked the shirt over my head. She squatted in front of me and unzipped my pants. I had pulled my cock up to my belt already and my cock sprang out. She grabbed it as it slapped her on the chin. She giggled and pulled the knob to her lips and held it there while she finished stripping me. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them down my thighs. My knob was in her mouth and her lips were halfway down my shaft before my pants hit the floor. She was moaning as she started her blow job. I pulled my shoes off with the toe of each foot and stepped out of my pants. I used my heels to pull off my sock and I was naked. Sam was gazing up into my eyes and the look of pure lust in them hardened my cock further.

She pulled up my shaft and off the knob. I wasn't disappointed. I knew what she wanted and I had thought of nothing else all the way home. Sam sprang up from her squat and quickly climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees. She looked back at me and maneuvered her knees to the edge and spread them apart. Her pussy was soaked. Her juices ran down her thighs. She didn't care about any of that. She lowered her head and shoulders to the bed and reached back to spread her ass cheeks. She didn't need to because her rosebud was in clear view.

I jerked on my cock a few times to keep in maximum hardness as I moved in behind Sam. She was whimpering, "Oh Jesus Mick. Hurry. I'm going to explode." She tugged on her ass-cheeks again for emphasis. I pushed my cock into her pussy and descended to her depth. She groaned, "Oh gawwdd. Fuck my ass." I took several strokes and it felt so good that I nearly lost focus. I was lubricating my cock as best I could with her juices. I had a tube of KY Jelly in the nightstand but neither of us wanted to stop to retrieve it.

I pulled my cock from her pussy and guided it up to her rosebud. She screamed when I touched her anus with my knob. She instinctively pulled forward but she immediately pushed back. I dragged my knob all around her anus to spread her juices. She moaned from that contact. I had fucked Sam's ass once before when she brought Kay over for an afternoon of fun. I positioned my knob and pushed forward. Sam was ready and she pushed back. Her hands released her ass-cheeks and she used them to push her torso up again. Sam's head dropped so she could look between her hanging tits trying to see me enter her. She could only see my balls hanging. She couldn't see my cock pushing on her tight sphincter. She had intently watched my cock disappear into Kay's ass this afternoon so she was imagining the same thing now.

We both pushed and my fat knob finally disappeared inside her. She groaned hard and let out a grimace, "Jesus you're hard." I pushed slowly but steadily until my pubic hair was against her incredible ass. I love looking at her perfect ass when I'm starting a doggy style fuck. I slowly pulled back to the ridgeline of my cock and pushed back in faster. Sam groaned hard again as she pushed back at me. We were off and running. I fucked her ass at a normal pace. The heat was incredible and the pressure she was able to provide brought my orgasm in close.

Sam went down on her face again and reached down between her legs and grabbed my balls and fondled them for a minute or so and then she started frigging her pussy and clitoris with her fingers. I sawed my cock in and out of her for nearly three minutes before her body went rigid and her back humped up and quickly dropped again. She gasped screamed into the bedding which announced that her orgasm was on her. I had a firm grip on her hips as I plowed my cock into her. I was getting close too. I was paying close attention to the signals she was providing as I tried to time our orgasms together. I could feel it rush in and I groaned too. I knew if I picked up my pace to get Sam off, that I'd lose my own battle.

Finally, I couldn't hold it back and I jammed my cock deep in her bowels as I launched the first salvo. I pulled back and launched my hips and the second shot as deep in her as I could. As I pulled back in preparation to launch my third powerful shot, Sam screamed and her tight body suddenly released and her ass clamped down hard on my cock. As her ass held me tight, I realized that there was another throbbing going on at a different pace. She was experiencing a vaginal orgasm at the same time. I flexed my cock against her anus and she released me for a moment and I continued firing rockets of cum into her ass. I lost track of the number as I continued to cum during her incredibly strong anal clenching. Sam continued to groan hard in synch with each clench and she added a scream with each of my bolts of cum.

Over our combined gasping for air, I could hear the squishing noises from the fingers in her pussy. I stood there at the side of the bed with my cock buried to the hilt in her ass as she continued to spasm. Randomly, her entire body would start shuddering. Then she let her body collapse forward to the bed pulling her ass off my cock. I tried to go with her but she dropped too fast.

Sam gasped into the bedspread. Her rosebud was gaping wide open and I marveled at the size, knowing that my cock had done that. Then pearly white cum started oozing out of her ass. One of her hands that had been working in her pussy was trapped under her hips when she fell forward on the bed. She lifted her hips just enough to push her hand between her legs and then she stuffed her fingers into her gaping hole. She groaned and laughed at the same time and mumbled, "Jesus Mick. It feels like you were fucking me with a telephone pole. That must be attractive." I bent forward and kissed each of her butt-cheeks and then I kissed her at the top of her gaping hole. She giggled and said, "I love you too." That made me laugh. I straightened and went to the bathroom and came back with a hand towel that I had run under the faucet. I stuffed half in her gaping and spasming rosebud and I used the other half to clean my softening dirty cock.

Sam was just laying there with the fingers of her one free hand holding the towel in place. Finally, she groaned and rolled onto her back, still holding the towel. I went around to the other side of the bed and climbed up on my hands and knees. I gave her an upside-down kiss and she returned it. I crawled with my hands and knees on either side of Sam's body and suckled on her tits. She giggled and that turned into a moan as I continued down to her hairless pubic mound and dipped my tongue into her bubbling cauldron of juices.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,300 Followers