All Comments on 'Life of Mick Ch. 13'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calalmost 3 years ago

interesting update, but Mick still needs Samantha back in his life....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good progression of the story.

Mick still needs to reconcile with his two sons and get them to stop acting like dicks towards their wives, even though they are grown ass men. The start of that reconciliation can wait, but it does need to take place in order to finish the sons and Mick's character arcs, before you end this series. How you get there will have to be based on whether the psychology of it all makes sense, you started that with the sons not being able to look their dad in the eye and Mick deciding their were essentially teenagers seduced by their hot MILF of a stepmom, while he was too busy to take care of her sexual needs at home, as well as him getting his revenge by fucking both of his daughters-in-law. Complete the journey among those three male characters and the two daughters in-law. Add in what the sons and daughters in-law have been doing professionally.

The only sex unnecessary for the story line was between Mick and his daughter Mariah at work, but it did keep Mariah in the story mix. (The sex between the cousins may have been unnecessary, except if it plays into Hunter assessing how what Samantha did to Mick and his girls in how she left them impacted Mick and his daughters, with Alyson and the others reporting back to Hunter on Misty and Monique.) What she and Rita are planning is another story thread that needs to be completed. Remember Mariah has a college degree I believe in business administration, yet is working as a secretary at her estranged father's company. That whole situation needs to be resolved to a satisfactory conclusion and it may take a few chapter to set that up.

It makes sense from a narrative perspective, if the orgy is part of Hunter's way to gauge if Mick has recovered from what Samantha did to him in leaving him and the girls like she did. I suggest having a conversation in private between Hunter and Mick to address their last conversation in Hunter's office at corporate.

As far as the end of summer sex party at the West's mansion itself, that will take some time to make the sex not boring and repetitive given the number of people involved. I suggest keeping the focus of the orgy from Mick's perspective, so you don't feel like you have to describe every sex act going on, just what Mick is doing and observes when he isn't focused on his own sex partner. That way it reads better from a narrative perspective, if you want you can summarize the other action from Misty and Monique's perspectives if they talk about it with their dad later.

As for Samantha, if you want her to eventually get her back into Mick's life, you will just have complete her character arc. The way to do that is thru conversations with third parties who both know Mick and Samantha, where Samantha has to have something happen to her to get her to be willing to come back to Mick and for Mick to be willing to take her back, as he is suspicious of both Rita his first wife and their daughter Mariah, regarding their intentions. The means you will have to sit down and figure out the psychology of what it will take to get your characters to get to where you want them to be at the end of this series. Once that is done and where each step lands in what future chapter, the writing will be relatively easy as you will have the summary of the rest of your chapters outlined, all you have to do is add in the sex, dialogue not already in the outline summary and whatever other action you plan to add into the story before the series ends.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelalmost 3 years ago

Interesting, but why do you fail to have Mick loose it about what happen between Miranda and his sons? You have Ava show him a video of her wedding day with Miranda eating her cunt while James is fucking Miranda in the ass and Mick says nothing? No grudge fucking? Ava knows that Mick now knows about what was occurring. Yet she thinks all she has to do is wiggle her ass and Mick is willing to fuck her. I would have rather had Mick fuck her face and blow a load on it or flip her over and bugger her ass. And then tell Ava she's not getting another load from him until she explains herself and maybe explain how it all got started with Miranda in the first place.

As for Miranda, I don't buy that Mick was too busy to keep up with her sexual urges. At no point did you have Miranda and Mick fight over his lack of spending any time with her, or even simply complaining that she was missing him. Based on your story so far Miranda took the initiative on herself to have sex with his sons and Mick is having a guilt trip over it. I think there is something missing there. Perhaps Alexis can explain Miranda's behavior, given that Miranda worked for Hunter and Alexis before meeting Mick. I would not be surprised if Miranda had, maybe, confessed to Alexis while she was dying from the cancer.

On the Samantha issue, I feel she left because Samantha was actually there as a spy. For whom, I don't know. I suspect she was using sex to get on the inside but when it got serious she left. Why? Because, despite what she said about it being just sex, it had turned into more and she could not continue.

Overall, this is a greek tragedy, I hope you don't care through with Mick left with nothing.

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

At the end of the day, this is aimless, listless, and uninspiring drivel couched in a semblance of 'plot'. His wife was a slut his sons are amoral hedonists his stepdaughters are sluts and whom can we point all of this disfunction at well surely that would be the vanilla, caricature of a 'male' protagonist who is about the most unsympathetic character I can think of or imagine?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous