All Comments on 'Life of Mick Ch. 14'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked how you resolved who Misty and Monique's fathers are.

Liked how you resolved who Peter was going to choose.

Liked how we know how he fathered his own grand-kids with both of his daughters in-law and had some measure of payback with his sons, though one of them may have slipped and already figured out his dad is the dad of his child to be.

You however, left a few dangling threads to this story.

First and foremost you have left Mick a lonely man who is moping around his office and possibly going through the motions. You need to at least leave Mick in a better psychological position than how you left him, whether it is with a girlfriend or wife or him remaining single.

Second, Mick's two sons need an attitude adjustment, Mick would never leave his kids in the hands of two jerks who only think of themselves.

Third, Mick's relationship with Maraiah needs to be fully resolved. Just because she is with Peter and Mick goes over to her mom's to engage in sex with Rita and Maraiah, doesn't resolve the distance Mick feels towards his bio-daughter.

You have at least one more chapter to resolve these three hanging threads

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 3 years ago

Are you returning with more or a new series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story!!!

Yes let Mick take everything from his sons leave the homeless and take there wives in front of them that's the kind of revenge this deserves... It's his turn man come on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have let make his family pay so how that well stay for ever not just the children but take the thing love the most take everything and maybe some forgiveness but the neec a serious lesson like for real You make him look and sound like Whimp... Let father be king lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sam is the item that has bothered me the most. She told Mick she loved him then she panicked like she’d scare him off. Then to just pack up and leave with no explanation…I just don’t get it.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 2 years ago

I am guessing that Mick will be a supporting character in another series. I hope he finds happiness in some way.

The last four chapters were HUGE downers. I hope the next story is happier.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 2 years ago

It's been a little over 3 months, can we guess you're working on a new series of stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read the whole thing in one day and evening. I think the best ending would be to have Sam come back and explain why she said she could not marry him and they resolve the issue, get married and everyone is happy.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 1 year ago

I hope BigZeke13 returns, there was a year gap between his submissions in the Pool Boy story, between Ch. 11 and Ch. 12.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous