All Comments on 'Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 05'

by red_gonzo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another chapter in this terrific series; great writing, characters, and storyline by an excellent author. However, this story needs to be read from the start to be properly understood and appreciated. Five stars.

pk2curiouspk2curious9 months ago

OH FUCK YES VEDA ! With the 3some and Veda . That was a some of the best 4 pages you have written . GR8 chapter man .

KernflakesKernflakes9 months ago

That was probably the best chapter you have written. Bringing Rebecca and Amanda together in threesome was amazing.

Question, was Paul taking about Tiffany when he was mentioning the girl that didn't need any other man? Don't remember that part of the story in the tiff porn photoshoot, if that's the chapter your referencing.

KernflakesKernflakes9 months ago

This was probably the best chapter you have written. Continue to be hooked on this series. Keep up the great work.

One question....When Paul talked about how one girl he was helping with the photoshoot was probably a lesbian, and would only have sex with him. Is this supposed to be Tiffany, because I don't remember this conversation happening unless I'm just have a stroke.

Still a very great storyline

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't know why this had such a low rating. Was literally an amazing chapter. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hope your still doing good? Haven't seen an update in this series for a couple months. Just reread the series again, and hoping you are still going to post more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Need more! Need a lot more! Such a good story. Hope to see you return soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userred_gonzo@red_gonzo
April 30 - Since some have asked in comments and in messages, the next LoP chapter is in the works. It is currently nearly 14,000 words, and much of that is still just outline, so still lots to finish about it. I appreciate the continued patience as I work out the story detail...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES