All Comments on 'Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 06'

by red_gonzo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BruceWoBruceWo3 months ago

Awesome work as always

pk2curiouspk2curious3 months ago

I mean , c'mon . For sure . GR8 chapter . Also , just sayin . There were more spelling errors than I remember . Each one causes a little disruption to the flow . Just thought you might like to know .

KernflakesKernflakes3 months ago

Glad to have you back. Amazing chapter. Half expected another one of the girls to show up when she started talking about her sorority stuff. Keep up the amazing work man!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

At last! The next chapter in this terrific series is finally here, and the wait has been worth it. Hopefully, however, the next chapter will be coming sooner than this one.

red_gonzored_gonzo3 months agoAuthor

Thanks all. @pk2curious, I'm curious about which specific items you're referring to. Amanda has a thick-ish southern accent so it's hard to write so the words come through when you'r reading it. But also I'm not perfect and would like to make sure things get better. Shoot me a message and let me know. Cheers all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userred_gonzo@red_gonzo
April 30 - Since some have asked in comments and in messages, the next LoP chapter is in the works. It is currently nearly 14,000 words, and much of that is still just outline, so still lots to finish about it. I appreciate the continued patience as I work out the story detail...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES