Life on Mars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, and with an almost apologetic tone, she said "see you in a year. Or if it didn't work, see you next month." With that, she closed the door.

~#~#~

Just another day in the office thought the attendant as she opened the autoclave door to retrieve the tray of sterile implements. She set them on the trolley, covered them in a gauze, and wheeled the trolley over towards the chair and machine in the centre of the room. The door clicked open, and, striding in with elegant purpose, was a tall, thin woman with short black hair, dark eyes and deep purple lips. Her ears were pierced by thick stainless steel hoops, and tattoos adorned much of her exposed skin, which was quite a lot of skin, as Court gowns were little more than the top half of hospital scrubs. Her long legs were tanned and smooth, and below her swaying scrubs her vulva was visible beneath pubic hair recently shaved but growing back.

"Hello again" Jacqueline purred to the attendant, as she strode up to the chair.

The attendant frowned and said "the boffins are getting suspicious, you know. Your first conception happened very quick, and it's been, what, a year now?" The nurse consulted the clipboard. "Yep. Eleven months. They're getting suspicious."

Jacqueline stifled a grin. "How much longer do you think I have?"

"About two more, at most." the nurse said firmly. "At most."

Jacqueline sighed. "Alright. Well, maybe we'll all get lucky this time."

The attendant frowned, knowing full well that Jacqueline was manipulating her cycle somehow to have more sessions with the machine. Nothing was showing up in the regular blood tests, and it was still within the acceptable time frame, but lengthy periods of infertility would not be conducive to conception, which was, after all, the point of the programme. There were women to take her place.

"I spoke to Sailly who was in charge of the lads today. Said everyone was finished within four minutes. That's my personal best!" she laughed, the shake of her shoulders made the scrubs-blue tunic sway a little at her waist, below which she was naked.

"What did you do to those poor boys" the attendant asked, arching an eyebrow and fielding a grin.

"I just got my tits really, really clean. Boys are so simple," she scoffed. "Last time I practically finger fucked myself and it took them ages. This time I just soaped up my tits and they were plenty happy."

The attendant involuntarily looked down at Jacqueline's chest. The blue tunic was large and loose, and settled over her thin frame, showing her small breasts and erect nipples in relief. For access and economy, the tunic reached only to the waist, leaving Jacqueline's now very familiar vulva and bum exposed. She found it funny that she'd seen quite a lot of Jacqueline's vulva, her anus, the way she clenched and relaxed around the phallus, but had never seen her breasts. Blushing, she retorted: "Ah be nice, they're not allowed to wank, you know. You were, like, the first time they'd touched their dicks all week."

"It'd be fun if we got to watch that, don't you think" asked Jacqueline, almost wistfully.

"I see enough, thanks." said the attendant. "Come on, up you get." She gestured to the tray of phalluses of different sizes and, with a grin, already reaching for the largest, said "your usual, ma'am?"