All Comments on 'Life on the Farm Ch. 02'

by cincy4fun6

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Love it

it's so clean and sexy too. I really turn off when outsiders get involved in a bro/sis affair.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Parents introduced very well

Author included the parents at a very slow and erotic place. Allows reader to have many beautiful thoughts of what is going on in the parent 's minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Makes No Sense

The introduction of the second couple makes absolutely no sense. I agree that you have no idea where you are going with this. Maybe it's time to stop.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
there's a good storyline here

and i like the direction. BUT - you can't be a good writer and have so many careless typo's, misspellings and poor grammar. they detract significantly from your work. if you won't get an editor, use spellcheck and Grammerly to clean up at least SOME of the crap in here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great chapter

I like the way the story is going and I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks for your time and imagination. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it.

-Keep going You do not need to be an English prof. to write a story that people like. Look forward to the next chapters. Double dating to cover each couples activities? Mom and Dad involved? Whole family discovery of nude living on the farm? CFNM for Paul and Ron? There are lots of ways to go. Just do what feels good to you and everyone else can read it or NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

I see the couples meeting up at the same island vacation, and they explore things further with each other, you could also mix the parents of both couples in and let it get really wild if you wanted.

cincy4fun6cincy4fun6over 5 years agoAuthor
I like

I like watching.. not as much in the swapping. The new couple will not be major players I added them as a night out, and a fantasy of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
keep it up

keep this up keep it going but add the other couple as well as the parents in it make it longer than 2 pages tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FYI Prologue

A) A prologue appears at the beginning of a story. An epilogue appears at the end of a story.

<P>

B). A prologue an introduction to what is going to happen in the main story. I think the term you were looking for is afterword.

MhouserMhouserover 5 years ago
Doing great

You're doing a great job just don't add anyone if the parents find out let them be ok with it. Love is love

kingswedekingswedeover 5 years ago
Family only

You need to keep this story line as FAMILY members only. The aunt and uncle thought is good for when they get back from the vacation and catch them. Maybe in the pool or hot tub.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffover 5 years ago
Yeah...

The story started ok (story-wise) but went downhill after they had sex. See goduck's comments; I understand you would rather write than polish, but it certainly does take away from the finished product.

kentishtonykentishtonyover 5 years ago
Keep this Story going, good submission

Great length of story keeping us interested as it goes along.

Let them catch the Aunt and Uncle having sex in the hot tub when they return, then maybe a weekend away with the other couple later. But for now let's see what happens on their vacation. Plenty of time and space for them to be alone and maybe get caught by their parents.

Great work

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Hot story

Can't wait to read about the VACATION.

Work on grammar

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALLY difficult read!

Spelling, punctuation, dialogue, etc - all VERY random.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
I thought adding the other a little soon, but just watching was OK.

What about birth control pills? I hope you add these later.

Beautiful love story. I am looking forward to the next chapter and the vacation.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
I do like the ideal of Kim and David sharing.

At least fooling around a little.

Rather that having sex with Aunt and Uncle having sex with them.

MoM and Dad ok.

AkpervertAkpervertabout 2 months ago

This is a sexcellent story. I bit rushed - from 'first glance' to nearly swapping with another couple in a couple of days is...too fast.

And someone is going to get pregnant (if they're not already there) if something isn't done about that right now.

I know I'd LOVE to have a firebush - I've never been lucky enough to get one.

They're sexperimental enough, and have been in the situation a couple of times already, to think about a bit of water sports. And anal is surely in the future - he's 'touched the subject' already.

Oh, and still way too many spelling and other errors. Most of them are way too obvious to overlook.

But keep them cumming, er, coming. I'm enjoying them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous