Life Restart Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thoughts were soon interrupted when he felt the Orc's cock twitch!

Honestly, not that long had passed since the butt cheek fuck session had commenced. However, Orcs were monsters that were notorious for their insatiably high libido which also made them notoriously quick to blow their wads, much like what was about to happen now.

"#######!!"

The Orc's thrusts became more deep and forceful. In this way, a wrinkle started forming in the underwear near where the tip of the Orc's cock would be. This wrinkle grew higher and higher as more and more of the panties' fabric was dragged upwards with the Orc grinding thrusts. It slowly reached the point where the wrinkle was large enough to envelop the head of the orcish prick, which was exactly what happened when the monster finally came.

"####!!!!!"

A loud, ear-piercing porcine squeal was heard! Jason only felt the Orc's postpipe bulge along its veiny member before his "tastebuds" were suddenly hit by a massive wad of hot and smelly, salty Orc jizz!

[!!!!!!]

Before he could mentally scream, another thick rope of salty orcish cocksnot filled his "mouth" as the wrinkle in his fabric form enveloped the ejaculating tip of the monster's pulsating member! Spurt after copious spurt of Orcish ball cream spewed from the monster's gaping pisshole and was caught and quickly absorbed by the panties while Jason felt like he was chugging on endless pints of hot, smelly goo! In the meantime, he felt like his "mouth" was constantly suckling on the slimy, bulbous head of the Orc' jizz spewing cock.

The beast's ejaculation lasted a while before it finally slowed to a trickle. The Orc stood there panting with its grotesquely long tongue hanging from its mouth while it's still erect member was buried between the Troll's cheeks.

Suddenly, it's cock slipped out of the makeshift cocksleeve when it was roughly shoved aside by one of its companions that was tired of waiting for its turn.

"#####!"

"####!"

Some discontent squeals were exchanged among the three-monster posse but in the end the first Orc had to give up and concede the fuck toy to the others.

Satisfied that it was finally it's turn, the Orc only momentarily paused to wonder where all of its companion's spunk went before it immediately shoved its own painfully hard member between the unconscious Troll's buttcheeks.

Jason was barely given a moment to recover from the experience he'd just had, and before he could even get slightly used to the taste of briny orcish ball seed in his mouth, yet another grimy, unwashed Orc cock was shoved into his "face"!

This time there was nary a pause before the beast went into full fuck mode and his "face" began to distort under the rapid and forceful grindings of its foul member caked with a fresh helping of fermenting cock slop!

BLURPRrLlRRrRPPTTPPrrplllRRPTTTtttt

Jason was once again made to relive the horrible experience of being used as part of an Orcish fucktoy.

Even worse for him was the fact that the monsters' lust was insatiable.

The second Orc's orgasm ended in much the same way as the first before it was quickly replace by the third Orc in line.

If Jason thought sucking down three hot loads of Orc spunk one after the other was bad, then even worse was when the first Orc went right back in for seconds after the third's balls were drained!

Time slowly ticked by and Jason had no idea how many times each Orc had taken their turns. All he knew was that the position of the sun had changed greatly during the non-stop fuck session. Every single time, the Orcs would completely ignore the vacant holes of the unconscious Troll and instead used his butt-stuffed form as a sex toy, one that they obviously took a great liking to. It was to the point that, much like with the Troll's farts, which had never ceased the entire time by the way, he was able to distinguish Orc #1, Orc #2 and Orc #3 just by the distinct taste of the sticky nut sauce.

Much like during the current moment where Orc #2 was creaming his gullet with its nth load of the afternoon-turned-evening.

"Nngh, hmm...huh?"

Jason had been so focussed on the Orc spunk rushing into his face hole that he almost didn't notice the sound of the Troll finally waking up after gods knows how long!

The Orcs seemed to have noticed too as their movements paused slightly to observed the Troll looking back at them over her shoulder.

Hipple's vision slowly cleared up to reveal a scene she would've never expected! Information slowly began pouring into her disoriented brain, the monsters she'd seen and read about in the guidebook, her current prone state where they were standing together behind her, and finally, the feeling of something long, thick, and hot nestled between her panty-clad butt cheeks.

"KYAAAAAAHHHHH!"

The troll let out an ear-piercing scream louder than the time she was being assaulted by the evil eyes!

She tried to put strength in her limbs at this time in order to get away, however she discovered to her horror that her body felt weak and languid, to the point that she could barely clench her fists!

Although the lengthy nap had managed to alleviate a decent chunk of her sleep deprivation, the effects of the flower's drug, that were much more prominent on her unconscious form, still had yet to fade.

Although she would soon recover her strength now that she was awake, "soon" wouldn't help at all in her current predicament!

"H-hey, wait, don't- unngghh!"

The frazzled Troll tried to struggle as best she could, however even in her top condition she would greatly struggle to put up a fight against three Orc simultaneously. Her current state went without saying, in fact, her weak and futile struggle only egged on the perverted monsters more.

"####!"

"#####!"

"#####!"

The creatures gathered around her prone form and made weird laughing noises as one held down her arms and another one stepped up for its turn, replacing the one whose spent cock had just slipped free of her cheeks.

Panic shadowed Hipple's face as she suddenly felt the Orc's girthy member slide in between her butt cheeks to where the monster soon began to dry hump her. In the end, the beasts had still chosen to continue with the shenanigans from earlier. They were under the impression that they would take the Troll back to the settlement after they'd had their fun and properly impregnate her then.

"Uhn, uh-ugh!"

Hipple groaned as the Orc rocked its member back and forth in her crack. Besides the event with the evil eyes, this was the first time she was experiencing such humiliation to this degree!

Jason wasn't doing so hot himself. He had thought that the Troll would be incentivised to flee the scene the moment she woke up. Orc's may have been strong; however, their movement speed was pretty subpar, it would've been entirely possible for the Troll to slip away as they weren't exactly restraining her at the time.

Well, all those hopes were obviously out the window now. It was truly rotten luck for her to have fallen under the spell of a Lullaby Flower and wake up greatly weakened. Now they were in a situation where it would be almost impossible to get away. The Troll was being assaulted by the horny monsters while he was baring the worst brunt of their assault. His face was once again full of musky Orc cock and swampy Troll butt.

BLRPLRPLRPLLLRRrRRPPPtttttttTTTTTRRrrrrrrr

The Troll's shart spewing pooper only added insult to injury, that horrible fart fumes had surpassed nervous farts now and turned into farts of pure fright!

Jason's "stomach lurched as a result of this new bout of rotten butt spew he was experiencing for the first time, only to become shocked at a sudden sensation he was likewise experiencing for the first time.

Maybe it was an involuntary physiological reaction, maybe there was something awakening inside the sobbing Troll as she was being humiliated by the horny monsters, whatever it was, Jason could have never expected the Troll's cock to begin swelling up now of all times!

That's right, in a situation like the current one, of all things, the Troll was currently in the middle of popping a boner!

However, that wasn't even the worst part.

As was mentioned before, the positioning of Jason's face would often be determined at random. However, the commonality was always that his "face" was always the active part in whatever he experienced as the Troll's living underwear. Yet now he was experiencing an anomaly.

As the Troll's prick swelled for whatever reason, Jason began to feel a sensation that he'd not only never felt before, but one he didn't even know was possible in his current form!

Maybe it had always been "present" and he'd never noticed until now, kind of like how ones nose is always in view yet their eyes constantly ignore it. Whatever it was, the reality was undeniable that Jason was currently feeling something stiff poking him. The "something stiff" obviously referred to the Troll's swelling cock head, however, it appeared to be poking him...in his butt?

Jason's thinking fully paused at this moment. It wasn't until he felt a fresh load of Orc spunk cascading down his "gullet" that he finally reacted in panic!

As the Orc came and the Troll groaned, Jason was screaming inside as the feeling of the Troll's swelling cock threatening to invade his back entrance became more and more pronounced!

SHWING!!

"#######!!"

"##########!!!"

The Orcs were about to switch places once again when, all of a sudden, there was the sound of metal ripping through flesh, immediately followed by the squealing of distressed Orcs!

Hipple had her eyes clenched tightly as she tried to endure the humiliation. All she felt was the ground shake as something heavy fell to the floor, then the Orcs around her began to tumble around hurriedly. Their distressed squeals echoed in her ears until one was silence and only one more remains, however, that too was quickly snuffed out and silence instantly dominated the surroundings.

The Troll was still trembling in the position the Orcs had left her, refusing to open her eyes.

Jason on the other hand had witnessed everything. Even the smell of the Troll's frightened farts and the fresh taste of Orc jizz were tossed to the back of his mind as he gazed unblinkingly in front of his butt-stuffed form. He was still inadvertently mesmerized by the swift flashes of cold steel that were trailed by the bright pink blood of the beasts that had been assaulting them mere moments ago.

His eyesight followed the bluish-violet skinned figure that had left her large great sword buried in the chest of one of the Orcs, now naught but a cooling carcass. The figure passed beside him and went out of view as they came in front of the still trembling Troll.

"Hey, you okay?"

Hipple's shaking subsided from the familiar voice that graced her ears. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open to see a large, warm hand held out to her as she laid on the ground. Slowly looking up, she was met with the image of her saviour, never could she forget the uniquely toned Ogress she'd partied with just the day before!

Keila looked down at the stunned Troll and donned a chauvinistic smile on her pretty ogress face.

"Come on, let's get you out of here."

Hipple's heart fluttered and a barely noticeable blush adorned her cheeks as she finally took the Ogress' hand in a daze.

12