All Comments on 'LifeMates Ch. 01 - A New Life'

by Denker42

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gosh Richard really showed his ex-wife mistress didn't he. "Oh yeah I'll just sign over my half of the house to you" Wow really stuck up for yourself there. Then instead of learning a lesson about people exploiting his weaknesses and seeking out psychological help to address them. No he again opens himself up to abuse and exploitation. Lets all give a big hand for good old mug Richard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to part 2. Thank you.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

I'm reading the title again. What "New Life" are we talking about? I read the entire story and saw no new life, just an extension of the old one. More like "Man without a dream" or "Dummy gives his key away for life". Idiot on parade.

oldoginaloldoginalabout 3 years ago

I like the way it started. Please continue with part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry to say I agree with other anons. He needs therapy and some weight training, manhood restoration, not more femdom. A first step would be to quit all femdom fetish activity, and porn and erotic sites, erotic stories, etc. and seek meaningful work, a nice hobby, get outside more, etc. Porn and Literotica can become overly habit forming. Lol (no judgement to anyone here).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This man is a submissive, but he does it on his terms. Yes, he was stupid to give away his half of the house, but that is what you do sometimes to get free of a horrible woman.

His relationship with Myrna and Bernice will be on a totally differenat basis to that with Sylvia. Sylvia wanted him to not only be submissive, but also to lose his personality, become a nothing to her everything: Myrna wants a submissive, who can think and work, underguidance, but at his own free discression. An ideal situation for Richard and a good story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story sure takes a dom wife/sub husband situation in a different direction from virtually all other stories. I’ve often wondered what might happen when a domme loses all respect for her sub hubby and treats him like dirt, when he wants to be a submissive husband and not a slave. Could they save the marriage and go back to their old life? Or are they finished? This story is an answer. Looking forward to more of this story series! J.

Denker42Denker427 months agoAuthor

I'd like to say a word about Richard, my submissive protagonist. As a submissive male myself, I want to insist on the distinction between submissiveness and nonentity, or even co-dependency. It's possible, I hope, to enjoy the service, obedience and acceptance of discipline that goes with D/s relationship, and still have a mind and interests of your own. My claim is that healthy D/s (even in fantasy) should be a loving gift of power on one side and a loving acceptance of responsibility on the other -- not the abdication of individuality to a tyrant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous