LifeMates Ch. 01 - A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the large kitchen, we poured tea into two large mugs, added cold water to dilute it slightly, and re-heated it in the microwave. Then she had me sit with her at the kitchen table and help myself to sandwiches and cookies while she took a portion for herself. We resumed our conversation.

"I can save us some time by being open with you," Myrna told me. "Charles assigning you to me was not an accident. He knew I was looking for someone like you, and when you showed up he sent me your file and asked me if I was interested. I agreed to meet with you,and here we are."

"I was looking for a male bi-sexual submissive in his 30's, already with training and experience as a sub, and with a background in business administration, who might be open to a job offer. I need a personal assistant -- a very personal assistant -- with those qualifications. Not someone I could hire from a want ad. Any questions so far?"

"I might be interested, Ma'am, but as you know I'm used to working freelance. I'd need to know more about the job and the working conditions."

"Fair enough," Myrna said. "I'm about to tell you. I've been involved with Keyholders from its beginning, having been friends and a submissive to the couple that founded it. I'm now a vice-president, tasked with setting up an affiliated company -- LifeMates, it will be called -- at arm's length from its parent, but with close cooperation."

"The idea is to train submissives (like Guido whom you've just met) as full-time personal assistants, providing work-related services, domestic services and sexual services to clients who are too busy and pre-occupied to have much personal life outside of their careers.

"I need a man like you in that relationship with me -- as a model for the role itself, and for specific duties as needed. If you accept that position, you will live here as Bernice does, and will become my own obedient, keyheld submissive. Reporting to me, however, you will also have a responsible job of your own, interviewing, dealing with and training other subs who are hoping for similar status elsewhere. I will be doing something similar with potential Masters and Mistresses who must learn how to handle such subs for their mutual benefit. Between us we will attempt to match clients with the assistants and companions they need -- for a healthy fee, of course. In doing so, we hope to make a profit while influencing the whole culture of BDSM in a direction of service, intimacy and anchoring, along the lines of that Donne poem that we both love."

"You will work closely with me, but make your own decisions, while keeping me informed of what I need to know. I will be trusting your discretion and your judgment, and your free time (when you have any) will be your own. You will be busy, though, because there'll be a lot to do."

"In addition to room and board with me, you will be well paid for your work. There will be ample 'pocket money' for personal expenses and a savings account that you will not need to touch, which will grow steadily while you are with me."

"You will be caged as Guido is, with Bernice and I holding your key, but you will not be starved for sexual release. Quite the contrary in fact, because she and I are two demanding women. You will serve us, and we will take care of you. You may sometimes be loaned to others or required (or allowed) to have sex with them as part of your service to me."

"You will sometimes, but not often, be nude in public. You will sleep and come to breakfast nude, and will be told how to dress for the day."

"I'm prepared to offer you the job, on a six-month trial basis, after which we'll amend your contract for the long term. What do you say?"

"I couldn't start right away Ma'am. I still have a few weeks work to do on a piece that I'm contracted to finish."

"Before your training and work start in earnest, you can take whatever time you need to finish it. But you will live and work here while you do it, and your training will start as of today."

I grinned at her. "What about the sex, Ma'am? Could I get a taste of that before I say yes or no? I could use some release right now."

"It will be my pleasure," she answered. Myrna stood up and led me back to the training room.

Before I signed a training contract with Keyholders later that evening, I had been soundly spanked and face-fucked, and privileged to masturbate on her gracious feet as she used them to caress and gently squeeze my balls. Interrupting me from time to time to keep me on the edge, she dragged my performance out for almost an hour before allowing me to cum. In this way, the first half of my life ended, and the second half began.