All Comments on 'Life's Adventures'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! *****

jazzharpjazzharpabout 2 years ago

I liked it. I liked that he didn't take her back.

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

Blinded by the light...well done!

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

This is the sad type of story: people sliding into the happy sunset years, but instead driving apart. Both are sad and lonely; Rob seems to be more satisfied, but he’s not in a better place than he was. There are no do-overs after this much water under the bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every story is about the guy getting emotionally hurt before he finally realize that he is a man not a pussy, the women in this stories never change always self center but then again that’s how women are selfish and self center, grow a pair of balls and stop anything that doesn’t feel right from the beginning even if you have to slap the bitch to open her stupid eyes to the dumb shit that she is doing

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 2 years ago

1*

Cuck warning needed

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

This was good, but the ending let it down.

-

It should have continued with Rob getting in touch with Michelle and starting an affair with her, to get some payback on her dickhead "alpha" husband. After helping her get some revenge and ending their farce of a marriage. Rob could have then got in contact with Emma, the beautiful younger woman that genuinely liked him, and start a relationship with her.

-

After Rob endured all that humiliation and disrespect, this needed to end with him trading Helen in for a younger, prettier woman. They were mid-forties at that point, and Helen's chances of finding a good husband were practically zero, whereas Rob would be considered a great catch for a late twenties girl looking to start a family. The final conversation should've been Helen bitterly regretting throwing away his love, and realising she was going to spend the next thirty years alone, while watching with seething jealousy as her ex-husband was fawned over by a doting young wife.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

Old aesopian fable of the dog and his (her) bone and reflection. Deftly written, with sympathetic well rendered characters and a powerful dose of pathos. Excellent. Thanks very much.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

They should attempt reconciliation. Rob wasn't totally oblivious to Helen's desires to be with another man and he sorta went a long with it. Seems Rob was more upset with Emma not being Greg's GF than Helen and Greg having sex.

Feels like Reconciliation to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have a wonderful ability to convey the emotions of jealousy, betrayal, and destroyed trust in your writing, in a way which allows the reader to feel it. I commend you for that.

-

However, that praise and enjoyment of your tale was put off balance by how sloppily this was presented. The occasional typo might have been ignored, but your punctuation misuse was atrocious. Missing quotation marks, question marks where periods belonged, and especially a lack of commas, with the resulting run-on sentences. The end result is that my concentration was frequently yanked away from your story, and left me thinking about all the errors instead.

-

I hope you see this criticism as constructive, because a qualified editor could take your work from good to great. You deserve that, and so do your readers.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

very good story.

well liked. 5⭐

I laugh every time I read about Alpha males and that other crap.

There is an expression with us that says: "beware of sleeping water".

We very often equate calm and measured people with submissive people.

Error. When you are sure of yourself, straight in your boots and inflexible in your decisions, you do not need to play at showing off in front of others.

" So beware of the still water, you can never guess what degree of storm you are going to face."

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
To all over the map

I was really worried about a reconciliation but thankfully you left out that part.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 For all the average guys out there.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Well, I guess now Helen will just accept being a fuck-buddy and a practice vagina for upcoming young pussy hounds in Tinder. Maybe a few years later when no one calls she'd flirt about buying a cat -- or two. She deserves the lonely life.

/

Well written. Thanks satindesires for not going to the RAAC route.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

He needed to tell her right off that if she ever fucked one of her young guys, it was the end for them. Then she'd have no reason to be surprised. If she thought, for sure, that he'd leave, she might not have fucked around. BUT, more likely she'd have done it and tried to hide it. D

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Well, he finally wised up. But not really. She got what she wanted before he realised what was going on. I mean, that's just pure stupidity. Letting her control and manipulate things. Plus, getting so drunk at his age that he couldn't understand what was going on... was just ridiculous. Didn't he learn anything about his wife and her ways of manipulation. "Friends" from the gym that he'd never met before? Getting a late night drink at home and the other partner coming on to him? But... he didn't add 2 plus 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sad for him but glad to see a story where the man doesn't take it lying down! She got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He started out as a willing cuck( coat it however u want to!) Any man who gets aroused watching his wife make out with other man is already a cuck in his mind! …and ended a lonely stupid prick …

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's only one word to describe this story. Sad. He actively encourages his wife to dress and act slutty, then gets pissed because guys hit on her. And for what, a wilder romp in the bedroom when they get home? One in which she admits she's thinking of the other guy the whole time. It's not all on her, he's as much to blame as she is.

Something I don't understand about all of the stories in this genre. "We've been married for x number of years and needed something to spice up our mundane sex life." Absolute bullshit, I know countless couples who've been together for decades and still rock each other's boat. My late wife of 40 plus years said it so succinctly before she died, "Stewart, the worst sex we've ever had was great." And what's with the comment, "It was just a bit of fun." My question is ... fun for who? I foolishly read to the end of the story reaching the conclusion it wasn't worth more than 2 stars.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Throughly enjoyed your story. Flirting is one thing but when it turns the least bit physical someone is going to get physically hurt in my world. Any man that lets his wife flirt because he gets hot sex afterwards is a fool. He's getting hot sex because she's thinking about someone else not you.

Helen confused Rob's layed back, calm exterior as him accepting her shit much to her regret. It should have been clear as a bell after the Christmas party blow up that Rob wasn't playing the game anymore. Rob was absolutely right to divorce Helen and move on. She had proven herself to be untrustworthy time and time again. I wouldn't have waited as long as he did. Again this was an excellent story. Looking forward to more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lost me when he didn't tell her right away that he hated her flirting. I hate it when the guy doesn't just flat out say his feelings. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the bitch got just what she deserved that happens when you are a whore

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Bravo, the only story today about a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Needs some copy editing, and I find the "flirting" behavior of the couple far-fetched. Given the character development of the husband, just letting his wife head upstairs with "Gary" wasn't credible. On the other hand, if such a thing were to happen IRL, the last scene was note perfect. You NEVER take back a woman like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decent story ruined by all the point of view flips and the confusion in your writing that caused.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Reading stories like this I always wonder how anyone could think a normal male husband would react the way these eunuch characters in stories of this gendre react. ANY husband who is a normal male would have set things straight with a wandering wife LONG before it reached the crisis state. The ONLY thing that kept the female character in this story going was the fact that her huband never put his foot down.

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Finally a main character with his Balls firmly attached between his legs! THANK YOU FROM EVERY READER IN THIS CATEGORY!!!!!!!

Danger09Danger09about 2 years ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I knew where the story was going after page 1. I knew Helen was trying to open up the marriage( at least on her end), why didn't he?🤭🤭.. why couldn't he see what was coming a mile away? Why did he continue to play her little game? If it wasn't a set up, would he have been OK with it? I'm just trying to see where his mind was at? When Helen started flirting, alarm bells should've been ringing. When she started KISSING other guys in FRONT of him. He should've been making an appt with a divorce attorney to prepare divorce papers🙃. Common sense the wife was trying to make him her cuck. It was ALL about her needs. Not their needs. She wanted to fuck other men.. PERIOD. she didn't give 2 fucks and a bag of dicks about him. She didn't care about his little feelings. His little love, his little dick🤭. She wanted/needed a strange cock buried in her, a wimp husband was not going to stop her. Had this "marriage" still been going on, she either would've just went behind his back or start bringing him cream pies. She was grooming him!. That's why it turned her on when she kissed or felt up guys with him there. She enjoyed humiliating him. I don't understand why he allowed this bullshit to go on for so long? Why didnt he tell her NO from the begining? Why didn't he make it clear fucking others, will end the marriage? I just don't understand why he was so....... wimpish?🧐🤨...If I flirted with another man with my hubby standing there, he would've embarrassed my dumb ass😭. Had I disrespected him by tongue kissing some guy in front of him! I'm 1000% sure my husband would've had my shit packed and on the porch waiting for me to pick up. My husband have a fucking spine. He wouldn't of stood there and take that disrespect. the wife kept pushing to see how far she could go, she's been trying to get him to agree to her fucking other men for some time now and was running out of patience. He's not getting the hint. I just feel like the divorce paper's took to long to file. If Helen was still fat and dumpy and her husband did what she did, she would've divorced his ass in a heart beat. She lost the weight and felt she was better than him. She felt she could do better than him (fucking wise). Why fuck an old man when you can fuck a 20yro with a nice body and a even nicer, thicker, bigger cock?.. the marriage would've ended eventually. She's a slut. Sluts breath, dream and think about dicks. He was NEVER going to get the woman he married 20 something years ago back.. no matter how many men he let her fuck. That woman is gone and been gone for quite some type. She wanted to be a slut and still have him there to pamper her. Sluts don't get pampered by lovers. . I'm just baffled it took him 3 pages to realize this. Of course she wanted her cake and her husband 🙄 😒

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 2 years ago

great read, love the more real-life outcome. maybe a bit more up-front build up? great work and more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good. I'm usually more of a BTB fan than a RAAC fan, but in this case I think he should have given her another chance, at the end. He really had nothing to lose, and much to gain.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Nailed it with 5*****! Others may see it differently, but I see an insecure woman who uses flirting and then sex to reassure herself of her worth as a woman. This becomes clear when she admits she would hope he would not have affairs even when she plans to. Her desire to have her husband back is nothing more than the same once she realizes her greater worth lies with his dedication. She is a weak, shallow, and destructive human being and the story ends the only way it can. And if you haven't guessed by now, I hate flirts almost as much as I hate cheats. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just wanted to say thank you for being one out of a thousand people on this site to realize that there is more than one person in the world so you don't have to go back to the person who fucked you over. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There should have NEVER been a moment when he sat and watched her 'test her boundaries'. The cuck revealed his true nature at that point, and the rest was just the inevitable slide of a wife that had already lost all respect for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where there's smoke, there's fire. An okay story about a self-centered, entitled woman. You could use some editing help and to do a better job on the proof reading. Keep after it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The slut witch got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Husband is guilty of letting things go way too far and for too long. Part of the reason why the wife decided to become a whore was because he was such a pushover. My wife knows flirting with other men will never fly, as I know she wouldn't tolerate it from me.

.

These are just stories, but I really feel a husband and wife know each other better than to "think" they can remake their spouse into someone they never wanted to be... not without repercussions. Good story, glad he divorced her and refused a reconciliation.

.

Soon she'll be just another old whore, a good-time gal hanging out in a bar somewhere. In a few years, she'll stare at her wrinkles in the mirror and realize all those nights have taken their toll: she'll be old, sallow skin, brittle and bitter. When men start avoiding her, she'll adopt a feminist view and pontificate at length about the "fragile male ego", maybe take a run at a couple old lesbians, ever searching for one more orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How this part should have gone:

"As the kiss eventually broke, they looked at each other and said 10 at the same time.

They looked at me for a reply to the implied question,

"Zero and it's time we were going."

I'm not sure if I shouted it or whispered it, I was totally numb.

Helen looked embarrassed, but Liam didn't seem perturbed at all, he spoke again.

"Just relax Rob, we are all still friends. It was exciting for us, but you aren't ready for that and its fine. Don't be angry about it, we're just testing out our boundaries..." - I cut him off "Look you stupid cunt! Don't tell me not to be angry that my wife has become a slut right in front of me! YOU need to move your ass out of here now because you're a hair's breadth from having my knife in YOUR throat! Now you know what MY boundaries are!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love that final confrontation. No cuck bullshit for this guy. He handled her total betrayal like a boss, one and done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We hate the arrogant self-centered bitch attitude and her self righteous ways! Total disrespect and condescending toward her loving husband, including lying and devious planning…

He was far more considerate than he should have ever been, and was too patient and waited far to long to dump her.

A tougher stance upfront may have clued her in, but???????

SW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. If she eant him back, she would have lived a Nun and celibate life after divorce to prove that he is the one that can finally touch her. It's a feeling of pride, and Men will see the trust in women and love she had for him. But she was fucking around and trying to use him to fulfill her needs to be with him. His response to his wife was spot on. I would add one more sentence " Aren't you ashamed of yourself by asking me second chance after fucking around? You think of me that cheap. Don't you understand my love for you is dead long back? What did you do to regain my love and trust? You are Dead to me long back. I'm just seeing a couple parent here. Enjoy your fuck fest and miserably die alone"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“I'm feeling stronger and happier and I deserve better, better than you."

.

Boom.

.

4 ****

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Solid 5. The wife decided her manipulations would work. She was wrong and paid the price. Nice simple story

Richie4110Richie4110about 2 years ago

Well done! Loved it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And the award for the longest, most fucked up comment of all time on Literotica goes to......thecarolinadreamer!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Dude just STFU!!! You could have written a fucking story in the time you wrote your bullshit comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems like Helen’s ploy may have worked if only Emma had stayed. When she took Gary up to bed Rob did nothing being content to enjoy the charms of Emma. If Emma had spent the night with him he would have had no high horse to get on. A completely different situation.

lash2718rlash2718rabout 2 years ago

I believe that the hero was unduly harsh to his ex-wife. She seemed to understand what she did wrong, and take responsibility for her actions. He called her a bad person rather than as I would have preferred a weak person who did a bad thing. Of course be is no saint, and is probably still hurting. So what you wrote may be more realistic. Well written.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Not a bad story. A little cliched but not bad

And thecarolinadreamer you keep being intellectually dishonest about rednecks (iether you're completely stupid and judging by your MAGA cock sucking dreams you are) nad no one will do anything but laugh at your pro-fascist ass. Rednecks are dumber than shit and you clearly are one. Going to bet you, as a conservative enjoy your wife cucking you as well, because most cucks are your ilk, id.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"I didn't think you could accept it." - She didn't think he could accept, but thought that she could do it anyway,and THEN he would accept it?

\

"I had no idea how much at the time." - How can someone have so little empathy? How would she have felt if their positions were reversed?

\

"she'd said all of the right things." - SAID the right things. Maybe their true, maybe she even believes them. I still wouldn't take her back.

\

"I deserve better, better than you." - Sweet burn!

\

@Powersworder, the trouble with him "trading her in for a younger prettier woman," is that it's cliche.

\

Why is the Dreamer commenting on a bunch of other stories here?

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 2 years ago

1* The stereotypical LW wimpy cucky cowardly husband story so pervasive here. To get a zero from me, please include cliche vomiting and constant crying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the cunt got her dues , she got what she wanted now move on cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story BUT cheating wives that think they are entitled to a bit of strange are so stupid when they expect hubby to take them back You want strange get divorced (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The guy wasted close to 2 years of his life. If he wasn’t such a simp he would have refused sex after Helen’s embarrassing behavior at the first Christmas party and had her served with separation papers. She was some obsessed with getting strange dick and making Rob a willing cuckold early on separation or divorce papers probably would not have gotten her to change but it would have helped minimize how much she emotionally abused him.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. But l worked out quite early what she was up to and wasn’t disappointed. What a bitch!

She got what she deserved and more. She will end up old and lonel.

Everything sacrificed for a strange cock. What a dumb bitch.

Hah! She got hers.

Scores 4/5

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

This story seems so much more realistic than the many on this site where some super mom or long lost head cheerleader just happens along to provide an instant compression bandage to the poor fellow’s heart and sweep him along into a far superior romantic nirvana! Until one is truly ok with being alone they are not tif to be re-connected in a romantic setting. Time heals all wounds non fatal, but time is seldom measured in minutes or hours, more frequently in months and years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought this was a good story that seemed to represent realistic behavior by the husband. Because of Lit’s flawed scoring system I gave I a 5 star rating but I had to ‘round up’ to ge here.

Here’s why.

The ridiculous assertion of, and the husband’s acknowledgement of, the wife’s actions as “needs”. It’s a pet peeve. They are wants. Pure and simple! The author should have had the husband call her out on that little nugget.

So, better than four stars but less than five.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

The scary thing is that I know of three marriages where the wife lost a bunch of weight. In each example, the wife began going out without the husband (girl's night). Two marriages went to divorce. The third separated but then reconciled. In all three, the couples had been together for over fifteen years (the separation couple 25 years!). Watching that was awful. It still is. This story had real life truths within.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story -thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was my life - other than the fact that my wife never cheated. Absolute tyrant and my solution was pretty much the same as Rob's. Polite but no more special treatment. She hates the fact that she actually contributes to our monthly costs (small but it irritates the hell out of her). Upcoming is an Alaska cruise, without her! I hear divorce footsteps, and it bothers me about as much as it did Rob post-divorce! Extra credit for being a very real story from start to finish!

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Spouses sharing a fantasy role play can be great fun but the instant you include an outsider you’ve fucked your relationship, it will never fully recover. She liked to flirt and had she stopped there, it was no big deal but she wanted more. He was stupid not to put a stop to it much sooner.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I could have lived with a reconciliation in this case

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

@SatinDesires

Two things … Voice and Narration. There are frequent instances where SD uses omnipresent voice for a character (third person) in a sentence a paragraph the switches over within the same paragraph tp first person! In at least one case, this happens within the same sentence. Awkward!

Also, there are long sections which are narrated when dialogue woulda carried the story forward better! A case where most of We-The-Readers prefer to listen to the characters while they are telling WTR us what they ARE doing, than to be told what the characters DID! That gets better about half-way through, but the Voice is wonky throughout!

Last, smaller, grinch … Hubby surely would have curtailed his own alcohol intake somewhere before the set-up!

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

I liked the story but agreed with those that critiqued the writing. An editor, or at least a reread of your work before publishing would have made a huge difference in readability.

I liked that he didn't immediately find a young, hot plaything that his kids loved better and that he married, had the best sex ever and sired more kids with. The fact that he DIDN'T have that, and rejected her last attempt anyway made it not only more realistic but much more of a statement of his resolve.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

The difference in this story was: He stayed with his decision no matter how she tried to come back...No reconciliation and for that 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid woman how can she not see it turning out well for her relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stupid whore

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

idk man it sure seemed he was to blame. he had so many opportunities to stop what was happening but kept getting hard trying to tell himself he isnt a fetish cuckold. sounds like both these ppl are too dumb for this to be the first time something like this happened in their marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and I wish more stories ended this way. She went too far and was too overconfident with him because he was calm. Good for him. I liked the cold humiliation fuck between them.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I truly can't see a man letting his wife get that far out on edge, but your narrative supported the supposition. 5* even though I disagreed with the characters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God, I have seen these types of sluts and predators at my workplace for 30 plus years. There are a number of sexual predators at my workplace who hit on the slut wives of the younger/new employees. Some of these predators are first, second or higher level supervisors It really pisses me off. I wish the CEO would fire these predators since they significant adversely affect the working environment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She took the big step off the cliff and formed a wide chasm between her and her husband

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeabout 2 years ago

I quit on this. Divorce court is the answer. Consensual play together i understand. Sorry just a kink i do not understand.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

Great story. I think it's hilarious that the anon who says, "down with BTB" seems to think that is what is bringing LW down. Yet most BTB stories are incredibly well received while cuck stories are between 1-2 stars.

What bizarro world do these cucks who stay anon live in?

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 2 years ago

And she chose their anniversary to cuckold him?

I've upped my score on the second reading. I have to admit I didn't think much of it the first time around.

I liked how he stuck to his guns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a bit willingly cucky for my tast

2 satars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Look... this woman, Helen, is hot and sexy narcissistic personality disorder who will have no regrets about what she did, will always feel totally entitled, and will find numerous boy-toys and lecherous men to play with and entertain her until she becomes an old fat and frumpy alcoholic matron. The whimp will plod along in life feeling perpetually victimized and finally settle for some dull, doting and adoring, plain and pitiable looking female companion because he thinks he could not trust or find another beautiful woman who could stay true to him... and, he's probably right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5. Another sad one, like "The Sands Of Time" by pietro108. Same age group, same problem. Some comments faulted Rob for letting things go as far as he'd let them. Well, I sort of agree, but then there wouldn't have been much of a story here, would there? Flawed characters can work if their actions (or inactions) make sense given what they know at the time. Think that test was met in this story. Given that no matter how beautiful she may be now, Helen is a wasting asset. On the other hand, Rob will become more in demand as they both grow older. I'd say the betrayed ex-husband will land just fine sometime in the future, while life will continue to be more difficult for the betraying ex-wife.

QM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m not an author by any means, and I’ve enjoyed the creativity of your stories immensely, but. . . . please get get an editor or proof reader to go over your stories before publishing.

I don’t know anything about Literotica.com, but there appear to be a number of people willing to help!

Your misspellings, missing words, horrific grammar, and confusion of names seems to make each story a little less enjoyable.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

I think he would have taken her back at the end if she had not being screwing around after they split. That seemed to put the last nail in the coffin since he hadn’t. I wouldn’t have either.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

Well done, I'm trying to read all of your tales today, I am enjoying your style and story lines. I hate cuck stories, hot wife stories and pretty much any stories where the husband says," no problem hun, just fuck everyone you want to".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't like either the husband or the wife, so I didn't really care about the divorce. The husband was a wimp being bullied by a stronger personality. The wife was doing whatever seemed best for her, lied and betrayed her husband, and, until it cost her something, wasn't too worried about her husband's opinion on anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"… her hand was feeling another man's cock, all be it through his jeans." [albeit through his jeans]

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I don't know how it is for men, but all the girls I know, myself included, agree that sex without love gets old pretty quick and even worse is how it leaves you feeling empty inside. Helen realizes that now.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

This is an often used premise, because it is true so often. It’s simply amazing how many previously good women lose their damned minds when they hit their 40’s …. and that comes from the voice of experience.

This guy was starting to be manipulated by his W, be he finally came around and handled business like a champ. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Granted Helen made a big mistake having a fling with Gary and should have brought Rob around to accepting she needed more excitement in their marriage but Rob was foolish to kick her out. He had a wonderful sexy wife who fucked his brains out after dressing up and flirting which also aroused him so much. They could have had a very rewarding life together.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Wow… maybe, just maybe more time for him to forget and her to learn. We’ll see. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ anonymous about a month ago! If you want to read something for grammar and spelling, go BUY a book AH. These authors take their time and their effort to give us some entertainment free of charge and people like YOU berate them for making a grammatical mistake. Go Piss Up a Rope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aces!

My attitude exactly. And it really is that quick, that easy, and that final.

As the song goes,

"They paved paradise

And put up a parking lot

With a pink hotel, a boutique

And a swinging hot spot

Don't it always seem to go

That you don't know what you've got

Till it's gone

They paved paradise

And put up a parking lot"

Joni Mitchell, "Big Yellow Taxi" (1969)

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, found it interesting. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Commenters below seem to miss the point. It was a premeditated one night fling with plans to go longer. She wanted to open the marriage after all these years, and damn the consequences. Worse she lied in setting up hubby with Emma, an unwilling participant. She killed their marriage. And now that she has sampled lots of strange cock with the divorce, with her personality, the genie is not going back into thr bottle. She blew up for a stupid obsession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do women married for 23 years really confront their husbands about making thr marriage open, even when based on their years of experience with their husband, knowing full well that he would not accept it or approve her outrageous demand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised that a man with a normal amount of self respect would tolerate her disrespect for so long. The story got tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story about how a patient and loving man finally stops all the bullshit. And the subject of all the loving and patience is surprised when the plug is pulled -- permanently. Loved it.

Ed

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

"Do women married for 23 years really confront their husbands about making thr marriage open, even when based on their years of experience with their husband, knowing full well that he would not accept it or approve her outrageous demand..."

Of course they don't.

This is a site for fiction.

Please, I wish with all my heart (joe king) that my wife would suggest an open marriage. I'm like, "can I hit record please?"

At the very least, the guy would get to blow sums of money at the strip clubs...which is, of course, why this sh!t almost never happens in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rob was a stupid cuck who should have divorced the whoring wife much sooner

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

terrific story and great writing. 5 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...