Life's Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

Jenny put her hand on my leg and started to rub it up and down my thigh. It felt good to be touched by her. Her hands were soft and silky her fingernails were long and they scratched the inside of my thigh. I ran my hand up and down her thigh as well feeling the silky smoothness of her luscious thigh. I move my fingers up her short's leg till I felt where her thigh and pelvic bone met but I couldn't get at her mound.

"Jenny why don't you pull over and pull down your shorts so I can get at your pussy?"

"I was just thinking the same thing and I wouldn't have to pull over."

"We could do each other if we both did." I said

"The most you can do is keep me on the edge. I have to watch my driving." She told me.

I slid my shorts down to my ankles and I lift my shirt over my head. I laid the seat down and let Jenny run her hands over my body. She started massaging my tits and worked the nipples tll they were hard and tight then she used her finger nails and scrapped them till they where hard and the aurora was tight as a drum then she squeezed them and pinched them making my body jerk.

She then ran her hands down my belly feeling the new ring I just got. There was still some pain there when it was touched. Then she was squeezing my nipples again she gripped the left one and pulled it away from my body as far out as it could go there was pain there too but it was a delicious pain that went straight to my pussy. She had me moaning in pain and pleasure. My mouth open in a gasp as a moan from deep inside me escaped. Her hand moved down to the junction of my thighs and her two fingers slip easily into my hole. She pushed her fingers in as far as they could go. My juices coated her fingers as she pumped them in and out. Pulling her fingers out of me.Then she massaged my clit with her well-lubricated fingers. Causing my breathing to become heavy. I spread my legs as far apart as they could go as she continued to massage my clit. Her finger then dip inside me as her thumb massaged my clit in an up and down motion.

I now had three of her fingers pumping in and out of me. Her thumb continued it's relentless up and down motion on my clit bring me ever closer to the pleasure of orgasm. She then added the pinky. I could feel the tingling starting in my toes then my feet. It work its way up my legs to my knees

"Oh God I'm there Jen I cumming. Fuuck mee lover I'm cumming on your sweet hand Jen. Fucck mmmmmme god it's ssssoo goood."

The tingling over took me completely the next second. It flashed up to my chest and to my brain in instant setting off bright lights behind my closed eyelids. A moan started deep in my stomach and forced its way out my mouth as my body was rocked in orgasmic pleasure. My body shook and jerked, my pussy clamped tight around her pumping fingers as my pussy spasmed and sent wave after wave of cum out of my pussy onto her hand. My thighs clamped shut trapping her hand in a prison off quivering flesh.

Jenny's hand stopped it's in and out motion. As my climax started to fade. My legs released their prisoners. Allowing Jen to slowly pull her fingers from me. A whimper escaped my lips as I felt the pleasure giving fingers slide from my warm depths. Jenny's hand rested on my thigh as my breathing returned too normal.

"That was wonderful. I never felt such an intense orgasm with out a cock." I said as I finally open my eyes.

"I have never been around someone that came so beautiful and as strong as you did just from my fingers. But you better get dressed we're almost home."

I looked around and noticed we where only a few blocks from my house. I quickly pulled up my shorts and found my tee shirt from where I tossed it. I pulled it over my head just as Jenny pulled in my driveway. I gathered my suit from the back seat as Jenny got out to open the trunk. Bill came out of the house just as I started taking my packages out of the trunk. I passed Bill as many packages as he could hold. I filled my hands and Jenny took in what was left. Once inside Bill said.

"You sure bought a lot are these all for you?

"There mostly for Glenda. I did buy a few things for myself." I said as I put the packages I was carrying on the sofa. Jenny did the same. "Bill why don't you take those thing up stairs and lay them on the bed. While I get Jenny and myself a drink." Bill did as he was told. Jen and I went to the kitchen. I open the fringe and asked.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked as I felt Jenny come up behind me and wrap her hands around my waist.

"I would really like to drink from you, but I'll settle for a cola. Anything stronger I may not leave here tonight." She said as I felt her hand slid up my top to my breast.

"I would like nothing better then to spend the night with you. But what do we do with Bill?" I asked as her fingers started to play with my nipples.

"We could send him down to keep Ginger company. I'm sure she'll like that.” she said as my nipples sprung to attention.

"We could but I really wanted to be there when Glenda and Ginger had sex for the first time. I want to watch her suck cock and swallow cum." I turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her. We kissed for a short time till I heard Bill clear his throat behind us.

"Yes Bill what is it?" I knew my voice sounded like I was annoyed at his interruption but I knew it was more frustration that annoyance.

"Mistress I brought up all the packages. Would you like me to put them away as well?" I didn't want Bill to think I was upset or I was more interested in Jenny than I was in him. Men have such delicate egos.

"No Bill. I want to show you what I bought Glenda to wear. Sit with us while Jenny and I chat. Looking at Bill's face for the first time. I realized he must have tried to put on make up. And he didn't do a very good job of it. Looking at Jenny I said.

"I guess where going to have to show Bill how to put on make-up someday." Jenny looked at Bill and stifled a giggle.

"Men really don't know how hard we women work to make ourselves look beautiful for them until they try and do it them self's." Jenny then said. "Bill would you like to have your ears pierced?" "Wouldn't that look kind of girlie when I'm wearing a suit?"

"Bill lots of men wear earrings we'll get some masculine ones to wear while your Bill and feminine ones to wear when your Glenda." Jenny told him

"What do you think Sheri?"

"You'll have to wear them fulltime for a couple of weeks, until you get the holes established then after that you can get away with leaving them out during the day." I said trying to convince him.

"What will Jim say about me wearing them to the office."

"Go call him and ask. And while you at it tell him I'm here and I'll be home shortly." Bill when to call Jim and when he returned he said.

"Jim say's it ok with him as long as I wear male type ones at the office." I then said

"Tomorrow after we have lunch with Pamela your secretary we'll get your ears pierced at the mall." I noted a look of disappointment in Bill and Jenny must of saw it as well.

"You know Sher we could do it ourselves tonight if Bill wants to." She said which got Bill's attention.

"You can how don't you need a gun or something?" I asked

"No all you need is a sewing needle and a couple of ice cubes. Will that be ok with you Bill?"

"Yea. That will be fine with me. I'll get the needle." Bill went to get the needle I went to get the ice cubes. I asked Jenny.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"This is how Jim got his ears pierced. Get me that starter set we got at the mall." I retrieved my purse from the living room and pull out the earrings we bought Glenda and the watch I bought for Pamela. As I got back to the kitchen Bill came in with the needle. While Jenny was holding the ice on Bills ear I said.

"Bill here's the present I got for Pamela and here are some earrings for Glenda once the holes set."

"That's really an expensive watch. Are you sure it's not too expensive. After all she's only a secretary." Jen pushed the needle though his ear she obviously didn't like his comment about secretaries

"Ow Jenny that hurt."

"Your lucky your ear was partially numb. Ass hole if I ever catch you taking about secretaries like that again I'll pierce your nipples and hang weights from them. Honestly you men and the way you treat your secretaries you'd think they where your slaves. Don't you realize that they are the ones that do all you dirty work and make sure you get to meeting on time?" Jenny put the starter in and moved to the other ear. I was afraid she was going to put the needle thru before she numbed it.

"Jenny obviously Bill isn't that bad of a boss Pamela did turn down two offers to stay with him." I said hopping to calm her down.

"You got a point there he probable kept his hands to him self too." I could see she was calming down. This was definitely a sore spot with her. "My mother was a secretary and the things she told me would make my blood run cold. I'm a little sensitive when it comes to secretaries and the way there treated. That's why Jim treats his so well. And you better have." Bill jerked away from her on that and said.

"Don't worry I will." You could see Jenny calm down almost instantly. Then she said

"Ok I won't hurt you any more tonight." Then she took his ear and continued to numb it. After a few minutes with the ice she pierced the other ear and set the post. Bill didn't feel a thing on that one. "See if you just kept you mouth shut the first one wouldn't have hurt either." Jenny' finished off her soda and said. "It's time for me to leave. I'm sure Ginger's beginning to wonder if I'm coming home tonight. I also sure she anxious to find out what I bought her." I stood and moved over to her and she said to me. "Tomorrow you are mine." and then to Bill. "You can bring everything you need to our place to change into Glenda I don't think your ready to walk down the street in a dress and heels." Bill looked almost relieved. I'm sure he was wondering how Glenda was getting over to their house. "Make sure you bring you own makeup and something to sleep in. The two of you are staying overnight tomorrow."

"I don't have any. I use Sheri's" He was a little embarrassed

"You do now you sweet little girl. So learn to use it properly." She said to him as she bent over to kiss him as she pinched one of his nipples. I could see the excitement grow in Bill's face.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers