Life's Reflections

Story Info
One old man's journey through life.
3.1k words
4.19
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life's Reflections

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real or other fictional characters is coincidence and unintentional. Any acts sexual or otherwise are not encouraged or condoned by the author.

This is not necessarily a story, rather a look at how life and its many twists and turns can shape and reshape who we are and what we believe and are committed too. Getting older is not less - it's more. More experiences to draw from. More lessons learned and, if you are willing, more opportunities to live a fulfilled life.

______________________________________________________________________

If a human life span were compared to a nine inning baseball game, I am in the middle of the seventh inning. I am average in many ways, married once, divorced once. I have had my share of relationships most of which did not really satisfy me or the other person. The one or two that were almost perfect slipped away before I knew better.

Growing up I thought of myself as a normal guy who liked only women. They seemed to be the natural fit for me. The idea that having any sort of relationship with a man did not send me running...it just wasn't for me. Sure over the years a thought might creep in to my mind about specific exploits with another man. Maybe something oral might be good. Then came the how question. How would you meet someone? It all became so complicated and the thought would slip away.

My profession requires a great deal of thought and analyzing dripline. This can be both a good and not such a good thing. Sometimes overthinking the problem becomes the problem. Over time you develop a sense about when you just need to "do" whatever is being considered and be done with it.

I would suspect a majority of men have thought about being involved with another man. For most, they always keep these thoughts locked up in their minds. Never tell or talk about it to anyone. If you do you might be branded Gay.

So men go through life living one life with their partner, wife, girlfriend or lover - denying themselves other options that could be more in almost every way. I did for forty years!

I did what I do best for the last fifteen years - overthinking the possibility of being physically and emotionally involved. Asking over and over all of the questions about how to make it happen, what would I agree to do and why am I doing this in the first place.

So much for reflecting on my life and the world around me.

With a new day came the anticipation of putting myself in that new place. I am now ready and want to be there. The possibility of being with another man, sharing myself with him and he with me is so exciting that nothing in my life can compare. The list of what I would like to do is full. The list of what I won't do is blank.

My first experience might go something like this.

We meet for a drink at a small quiet bar. We sit away from the crowd of regulars to just talk about the day and all of the crazy stuff in the world today.

Bill is a friend I have known for a year or so. We talk at least once a week sometimes more. He is a happy person with a genuine smile and a playful attitude. He is neat and tidy, yet just as comfortable with shorts and a tee-shirt as he is in a coat and tie. We really fit well together. The only unknown is the size of our cocks. Mine is average, his I assume is about the same. Whatever it is, it will not make a difference to me. This being with someone is not a contest for me.

We decide to head over to his place that is not far from the bar. We each drive our own cars. This is not something new, Bill is a great cook and a light dinner was about to be prepared. As we were both in the kitchen having fun making some great food, the conversation took a turn towards our desires in life. The conversation included the loves that got away and how living life makes you adapt to the unusual.

The talking started to circle around to what kind of sex we enjoy. Its two guys lowering that wall a bit to admit to liking certain things that previous partners did. I felt so comfortable with my friend and talking about sex that I confided to him that I have considered having sex with another man. When the words came out of my mouth I was certain that would end the evening. It did not!

Bill said, that he too had decided to experiment with a male partner. He just had not found the right man yet. He told me of his desire to suck cock and how much he wanted to be played with anally. He would dream four or five times a week about having a warm cock inside his rectum it filing him with its warm liquid.

I told him I had just had a dream about sucking a nice cock. It was of normal size with a pronounced ring around its dark pink head. Almost vein free and a low hanging set of balls. Bill stopped what he was doing and wanted to hear every detail of my dream. So,

My most recent dream went like this.

I teased the man in my dream by sucking and flicking his nipples. This resulted in a rock hard erection. Kissing his chest and tummy on the way down to his cock. When I got to his cock, I wrapped one hand around the shaft, it was bigger than mine. The softness of his cocks skin combined with the hardness was a wonderful contrast. Taking one finger I circled the head and ring over and over with different pressures. A few more minutes of teasing produced a fair amount of precum. This was my signal to do what I have only thought about.

Lowering my head, my lips kissed his now soaked cock head. It felt so good to just be there. Within moments the entire head was in my mouth, my tongue circling the head. I closed my teeth gently around the bottom of the heads ring and tugged slowly back and forth. A slight sucking produced a moan from my mystery man.

My mouth went further down the shaft, bottoming out at the base. I have a really strong gag reflex. Having all of that cock in my mouth and the head in my throat surprised me.

I took one hand and began to stroke him gently while sucking and playing with my tongue. This time scraping the now wet with my saliva shaft with my teeth His moaning reassured me I was giving him what he wanted and needed. I could feel and see his tension rising and wanted to be prepared for what was about to happen.

I pulled my lips back to his cocks ring and with my pointed tongue probed the hole that was about to explode with liquid pleasure. The probing was too much for him...he announced I am going to Cum...Cum hard. With that my mouth received spasm after spasm of salty, sticky liquid. I kept probing the hole diverting that powerful stream into my mouth and he just kept bucking and moaning.

The flow of cum stopped and I played with his now well worked over cock and cum still in my mouth. I looked up at him and swallowed my first cum. The look he gave me was of complete gratitude.

Bill listened to every word and the look in his eyes said it all. I took a step toward him and gave him a small kiss. He kissed back entering my mouth with his tongue. I would have never believed it, but that was the best kiss ever. We kissed for several minutes, each kiss more intense.

We worked our way over to the sofa and the cloths began to come off. First the shirts and then the pants. Both of us had full erections with precum soaking through our underwear. Bills shorts were just soaked.

The scene I described in my dream now became reality only with greater results. Bill was spent after I finished replaying the dream playing and sucking my first cock. While he was recovering from all of that, he rolled over onto his front side. He said he wanted me to play with his ass, then fuck him. I was a bit surprised but not shocked. The kitchen was just a few steps away, so I got up and brought back a very expensive bottle of olive oil. I poured a few drops of the oil into the crack of his ass. The oil almost magically trickled down. As the oil traveled down reaching his anus, I put a few drops of oil on one finger and pressed slowly just into the opening, his moan said it all. More oil and a few minutes of play and my finger was all the way inside. I asked him if he was sure about this and his reply was, never more than anything else. I positioned myself over him with his legs together and my knees on either side of his hips. More oil on my now rock hard cock and placed my cocks head at the opening.

I wiped my cock up and down over his opening working the oil in and around my cock. The time had come. With my cocks head still pressing against his opening the head slipped in. I asked him if he was alright. He only moaned. With just a little more forward movement I was half way in. Being still for a moment to let him relax to the feeling. I pushed deeper, all in. He had a tight hold of my cock and his fleshy tunnel was smooth like velvet. I began to stroke slowly and with his insistence more rapidly and abruptly. Each stroke was met with Bill flexing his pelvis muscles, this was massaging my cock. This was incredible. We were both moaning and talking to each other telling the other how it felt. I couldn't take anymore.

I was overwhelmed with the need to cum. I asked Bill, "Do you want me to come in you?" He almost screamed "YES". I started to cum and cum and cum. He told me he could feel the warmth of my cum deep inside of him. My cock was bathed in my own cum fully deep inside of this beautiful man's ass. WOW!

I had just fucked my first man and I can tell you it was absolutely a great feeling, much better than any women I ever fucked in the ass.

I stayed there for a while and slowly my erection was subsiding. Finally my cock left his rectum and just a bit of me flowed out. He moaned with delight. He rolled over and we kissed for ten minutes.

Bill had recovered from the blowjob he had received earlier and wanted to suck my cock. I went into the bathroom and got a warm wet towel. Bill cleaned my cock that had just minutes before been inside of him.

He did not hesitate, with my cock in his mouth I now understood why this was the right thing to do. A man's touch is so different than a women's. Men know what feels good to a man and even playing first time, it felt better than any previous playing with women. Bill having never sucked a cock in his life took me to places I didn't know existed. I came so hard the second time, I know there was not a drop of cum left in me. Even though I was spent, I wanted him inside of me.

I had at times used the wife's dildo in my ass with disappointing results. If this is all there is to this, it's not worth it. I did think that a real cock in there would feel much different and having a human voice talking to you while inside of you would be amazing.

I was right. Bill took his time and lots of oil. He is bigger and thicker than me with really big balls. As he entered me a slight burning sensation was happening. I actually liked the feeling. Within minutes he was all inside of me. The feeling was indescribable. No pain, just a fullness and warmth that I wanted and needed. His cocks head is a bit of a mushroom with a firm ring around it, so I could feel it moving back and forth, massaging my inside, what a feeling.

We have this great ability to talk to each other and that was not lost while we were playing. Bill would tell me how it felt and asked me many times if it was good for me. I did the same. He had been inside of me about twice as long as I was in him. Getting close to twenty minutes. I would have been happy if he could have lasted an hour.

Bill moaned in a way that was becoming familiar to me. I knew he was going to cum soon. I turned the best I could and asked him to cum inside of me. I wanted a wet reminder for the next few hours of this man taking my anal virginity. Two, maybe three minutes later he began to pump his cum deep into me.

He came more the second time than the first. He must have spurted ten times into me. I could feel that wonderful warm liquid filling my rectum to the point of being slightly uncomfortable. His large cock sealed the entrance so completely, that not one drop came out.

He fell on top of me still in me and kissed the back of my neck. We shared some conversation of how great all of this was and why we had not done it sooner. His cock started to become less erect and he pulled back just a bit, followed by a flood of him flowing out of me.

We lay there for the better part of an hour sleeping just a bit. Both spent! A quick shower for both and some cleaning of the sofa and an unplanned sleep over. Both naked, holding each other close. The most wonderful night of my life.

The next morning we made breakfast and chatted about the happenings of a few hours previous. We agreed that even though neither of us had never done any of this before, it was beyond spectacular. We made a plan to play often and expand what we do as we learn more about each other's desires.

A new friendship is formed, rich with possibilities and a new understanding of what it is to be human.

We now play two, sometimes three times a week. I dare say we have become really good male lovers. The highs that we bring each other too and to ourselves is beyond anything I could ever imagine. The feelings and emotional connection between us can't be put into words. I would have never believed two people, regardless of gender could be so in sync with each other.

**********

Being retrospective for a moment;

This new experience has opened my eyes to how wrong I was about all of this over the years. Having had my share of female lovers, almost none were as attentive and selfless as my experience with Bill. I am not going to knock women. However, it does stand to reason that a man would know more about how to make a man feel great.

As for me, I am not gay. I love women! Their shape, smells and companionship is really great. As with all things in life there is no normal. Some women are playful, engaging and are a joy to be around, others not so much. With the right person, going down on a women is a fantastic experience, almost as good as sucking a cock. They are obviously different. The biggest difference being, a women can have many orgasms while you are pleasuring her. Edging her and taking her too many intense moments over and over again. While most men can cum once or twice, a very few are able to orgasm five or six times before being spent.

I also learned, that giving a BJ is better than getting one. Men tend to enjoy you sucking their cocks with your eyes open and looking at them.

If you are the one doing the BJ, keeping your eyes open gives you pleasure of seeing how much joy you are bringing to your partner. My eyes were open the entire time with Bill. I wanted that visual connection with him.

I wanted to see his facial expressions confirming what I was doing was great for him. I wanted all of my senses fully engaged to have the best experience for both of us.

WOW! After years of thinking about it and wondering how it might be. My first experience sucking cock and being sucked, fucking and being fucked was something I won't ever forget. I used to wonder what it would have been like to take a women's virginity. I never had that privilege. But now, I have had an even greater privilege of participating in four incredible acts that were firsts for two people. It can't be better than this.

After all, sex, human sex is the greatest most complete connection two people can have. It joins us in a way that brings us to the edge and back again. It makes us humble and bold at the same time. It is what humans crave and need for life to be worthwhile.

Finally, I still enjoy having sex with women. That won't change for me. What has changed is that having a male playmate is a great addition to living life. Life bursting with fulfilled desires. An exploring of new and fun ways to bring real pleasure to others and yourself.

**********

NOW, Back to the beginning or at least the middle of life's seventh inning. I guess there really is nothing better in sports or in life as a great come back. My seventh inning has been and will be the best come back of them all.