Something New

Story Info
He wants to try something new.
884 words
4.01
6.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I'm going to die in this world, it will be on my own terms," he whispered in her ear.

They were both on the bed, laid out on their sides facing each other. His fingers rubbed against her thigh as their noses touched, and his words tried to make sense in her mind.

"How are you planning to go out then?"

She asked, her hand going through his hair as her fingers tangled in his locks.

"Between your thighs, suffocating as you use my face for your own pleasure," he admitted, his eyes locked on her lips before looking back up to her eyes.

He continued, but this time in a mere whisper.

"If you'll let me."

Her eyes widened in surprise. She wasn't exactly sure what she was expecting but it wasn't that.

"You want me to.. sit on your face?"

She whispered, her face slowly relaxing at the thought of cumming with just his tongue.

"That is what I said," he replied, his hand that continued to rub her thigh slowly moving upwards.

She bit her bottom lip, looking down then back up to his face before nodding.

"Okay."

She agreed.

He smirked as he shifted to lay on his back, looking down to watch her take off her panties and crawling over to straddle his legs.

She used her knees to move herself up his body, she stopped at his waist to move her head down to his.

"You sure about this?"

She asked, kissing down his jaw, then to his neck, suckling lightly to create light bruising.

"Yeah."

He mumbled, watching her face as she slowly crawled up to move closer to his face.

Once her pussy was hovering over his face, he wrapped his arms around her thighs, his eyes gazing at her glistening cunt. Surprised at how wet she already was. His eyes moved to her face, watching as she hesitated for a second but she finally looked up to the ceiling to lower her body down to his lips.

She gasped at the feeling of his tongue licking a stripe up between her folds. His eyes closed, savoring the taste. His tongue explored what she gave him, slowly wrapping his lips around her clit to suckle on it.

She gripped the headboard until her knuckles turned white, trying to stabilize herself.

He was quickly enjoying himself. He wasn't one to desire things, he simply just took what he wanted. But this, this was something he had been thinking about. Being below her, completely at her mercy.

"Shit."

She gasped, jumping at the sudden feeling of the way he used his tongue to explore her, and hearing moans of his own slip.

His mouth opened to slide his tongue inside of her, opening his eyes to watch as she reacted to him. He lifted his hips bucking into imaginary friction as he paid every ounce of his attention to her. Of course, this was about her. But he was as hard as he could get.

She looked down at the man below her, their eyes locking as he lapped at her pussy, not holding back his obvious craving of her cum.

He hummed around her clit, snaking his right hand between her thighs and pushing two of his fingers deep inside of her. He didn't keep it slow with his movements, as he thrusted them in and out of.

He watched as she got lost in the pleasure, he could tell by the way she slowly relaxed, putting more weight onto him. But he could also feel the way her thighs tensed around his head.

At the perfect moment, he curled his fingers inside her to reach the gummy spot trapped between her walls. Watching as the band inside her snapped and reached her peak in ecstasy.

"Fuck! Oh God, I'm gonna--!" She whimpered, her body arching backwards as she subconsciously grinded against his mouth.

He quickly removed his fingers to lap up anything she offered him, moaning at the taste.

As he helped her come down from her high, it quickly became all too much. Her clit was far too sensitive the way he sucked on it with no remorse.

"Okay-- Shit. Too much."

She moaned and gasped as she tried to pry her body away from him.

"One more," he pleaded.

"Please. I'll make you feel good." He begged through soft whimpers.

She whined at his words, but once he felt her to continue to pull away he let go, watching as she fell backwards and onto the mattress.

He moved his body and lay next to her.

"Sorry," he whispered into her ear.

He didn't want to hurt her, his mind was just hazy and unable to think properly. But, god, she tasted so good on his tongue.

"It's fine," she mumbled.

"You did good," she whispered, eyes closed as she sank into the mattress.

He sighed as she praised him, taking his arm to try and wipe his chin, but not before trying to gather her juices sticking to him on his own tongue.

He turned his body to lay beside her, staring up at the ceiling and resting his arms on his stomach. A wide grin on his face as he thought about the next time she would let him do this.