Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittney sat down on the edge of the bed as Jeff stood in front of her. She looked tiny, sitting there with Jeff's massive cock staring her in the face.

I watched as Brittney reached out and attempted to wrap her hand around Jeff's shaft.

"DAMN, I can't even get my fingers around it," Brittney said.

My heart sank just a bit as I watched her holding Jeff's cock. I told myself I was silly; she is just the checkout girl at the local grocery store.

Molly was holding my hand, and she said to me, "easy big fella, that hurts."

I did realize I was squeezing Molly's hand so tight. I watched Brittney lean forward and run her tongue over Jeff's shaft.

When she opened her mouth and sucked his helmeted cock head into her mouth, I gasped out way louder than I should have.

At the same time, Molly let go of my hand and grabbed my cock.

Giggling, she said, "I knew it, your cock is rock hard. You are turned on, you perv. Watching your sweet little girlfriend suck that big cock turns you on, doesn't it? Hmm, I wonder if you are more jealous of her sucking Jeff or that you aren't sucking him."

I was lost in a trance watching Brittney. I kept hoping she would stop, but she didn't; she was now aggressively sucking on Jeff's cock. The girl knew how to suck cock that was for sure; she had a good three or four inches of his thick member buried in her mouth now.

Molly got on her knees in front of me and started to suck my throbbing cock into her mouth.

A moan of pleasure escaped my lips as she took more and more of me into her warm mouth.

Brittney heard me, and she pulled off of Jeff's cock, looked at me, and frowned a bit.

Seeing Molly sucking me seemed to fire up Brittney, and she moved up onto the bed and spread her legs for Jeff.

Jeff's eyes lit up like he was seeing a naked girl for the first time. He climbed up on the bed and positioned himself between Brittney's legs.

I was holding my breath for what was about to happen. Brittney was looking at me the entire time. Jeff moved into Brittney and began rubbing that apple-sized cock head of his up and down Brittney's tight slit.

She kept her eyes glued to me as Jeff continued to rub his cock head between her lips.

A deep husky groan escaped Brittney's lips, and she quickly clasped her hands over her mouth, almost as if she was surprised by the sound she had just made.

I was squinting as I watch Jeff adjust his position, and I knew it was time. He was going to enter Brittney.

I watched in terror as he began to push that massive fuck stick into this sweet young girl's pussy.

Jeff pushed forward, and just like that, he entered Brittney, way easier than I expected.

Brittney screamed out with a scream that shook me to the bones.

Jeff didn't realize it as pain, though, he thought she liked it, and he pushed in again.

This time Brittney screamed out, and there was no doubt she was in pain.

Molly jumped up from sucking me and yelled, "Jeff, stop damn it, stop."

Amy was screaming at the same time for Jeff to stop.

Jeff snapped out of it and quickly pulled away.

Molly jumped on the bed and kissed Brittney, "baby, you OK?"

Brittney was crying, "I had to try, right? But it is too big. It felt like he tore my vagina in half."

Molly hugged her and whispered something to Brittney that only she could hear.

Brittney sat up, drying her tears, and said, "Really? You're not just making that up for me."

Molly shook her head, NO.

Amy got on the bed and kissed Brittney, and said, "Sweetie, that was a good effort. You didn't have to do that. Don't listen to me; I can get a little out of control at times."

Molly slapped Amy on the ass and said, "That's why I love you, Amy. You are a true slutty bitch."

Brittney crawled off the bed and came over to me, and said, "Will you still be with me? I only did that because I thought I had to, to be part of your group."

Amy heard Brittney and said, "Oh, honey, you are part of this group as long as you want to be."

Brittney hugged me and said, "I want you in me right now, but my vagina is stinging. I think he tore something down there."

Kissing her, I said, "Well, I guess I better inspect that first hand."

"Oh, yes, doctor, please do. I think I need a thorough and in-depth exam," Brittney said, her smile returning to her face.

Jeff came over and offered a hug.

"I am so sorry, Brittney. I feel horrible." He said.

Brittney went to hug him, and his big cock stuck her in the stomach as she did. Brittney slapped it away and, while laughing, said, "Get that away from me; it didn't fit in my vagina, it certainly isn't going to fit in my belly button."

That brought a laugh from everybody and broke the tense mood.

Amy stood up and grabbed Jeff and said, "Well, Jeff, it looks like you are stuck fucking this horny bitch's cunt."

It was now close to 2000; we had all been fucking and sucking since early this morning.

Molly said, "I hate to be the party pooper, but I could use a hot shower or a dip in the hot tub."

Brittney said, "crap, I had no idea it was this late; I need to check my phone. My mom is going to be pissed. I am supposed to pick her up at the airport in ten minutes."

Brittney gingerly walked over to the hot tub and took a quick dip to rinse off. Then she got dressed and was out the door. Not before making sure I knew I could have her whenever I wanted.

As we watched Brittney leave, Molly said, "well, Amy, now is as good a time as any, I guess. Do you want to suggest it or me?"

Jeff and I looked at each other perplexed.

Amy said, "How do you guys feel about swapping?"

Jeff and I both laughed.

"Isn't that what we have been doing?" I said.

Molly, "No, what Amy is suggesting, is she goes home with Jeff tonight, and I stay here with you, John."

Jeff smiling, said, "Sure, that works for me."

"We swap for how long?" I asked.

Amy said, "Well, tomorrow is a holiday, so we were thinking we swap back on Tuesday afternoon."

I had to admit, getting to spend time alone with Molly was enticing, but at the same time, I was nervous about what it meant to Amy and my marriage. Would this lead to the end of our marriage?

My cock answered before I thought it through, and I blurted out, "OK."

Amy gave me a big hug and kisses and whispered in my ear, "make sure you have plenty of strength Tuesday night because I am going to fuck you until you can't talk or walk. I love you with all my heart John."

With that, the two of them got dressed and were gone.

Molly grabbed me and planted a long passionate kiss on me.

"Well, my love, we are finally alone. How about a dip in the hot tub before bed?" Molly said as I watched her perfect round ass walk away towards the hot tub.

I told her I would get the food and some drinks, and I would meet her in the tub.

"OK, but don't belong, or I will have to dig through Amy's bag of toys to keep me company." Molly giggled.

I hurried into the kitchen and got the food Brittney had brought us. The thought of Brittney crossed my mind, and my cock to twitch. Too bad, she had to leave.

I mixed up a pitcher of margaritas and headed out to the hot tub when I heard the doorbell.

"Fuck, who could that be," I said out loud.

I looked through the peephole and thought, "yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus." I pulled the door open to see Brittney standing there.

"Hey, is the party over?" Brittney asked.

"No, it's just about to get started, now that you are here. We are in the hot tub." I said.

Brittney stripped off her clothes and then hugged me so tight I almost spilled the margaritas. She kissed me long and deep, which got my cock's attention. She then headed out to the hot tub as I followed behind her, admiring her tight young butt. My cock was quickly growing to its full length at the sight of her ass and the thought of sinking it into her tight young hole.

Molly heard the sliding door open, and she turned around smiling, which quickly faded when she saw Brittney.

Brittney said, "Where are Amy and Jeff? Is it just you two?"

Molly's said with a bit of an edge in her voice, "Jeff and Amy went back to our house until Tuesday."

"WOW, you four are serious about swapping wives. How fun. I should go; you two probably want to be alone; I don't want to butt in on your alone time." Brittney said as she turned and started back to the house.

Molly quickly stood up and said, "Brittney, don't be silly, march that hot little ass of yours back over here and get in the tub with me. You just surprised me, is all. I am very excited you are here, as is John, you can see. That hard-on he is sporting is more for you than me; I am betting."

"Are you sure, Molly? As much as I was looking forward to having John fuck my brains out again, I was also looking forward to enjoying your hot body from head to toe." Brittney said.

"Yes, I am sure; John and I were going to grab a bite and take a quick soak and then head up to bed. But now that you are here, I think there is something else I would enjoy eating even more." Molly said.

Brittney acting modest and shy, climbed into the tub and moved over to Molly.

Brittney propping herself up on the edge of the tub in front of Molly, spread her legs, and said, "Why what on earth could you be so hungry for, pretty lady?"

Molly didn't hesitate; she immediately buried her face in Brittney's pussy and proceeded to eat her out until Brittney climaxed so hard, I had to jump out of the tub and catch from behind to keep her from falling out onto the deck.

The three of us relaxed in the tub for a bit. Molly was on one side, and Brittney on the other side of me, one of them always holding my cock, and sometimes both of their hands on it together.

Brittney finally said, "Can we take this party up to bed? My pussy is on fire, and John has the only hose to handle such a fire."

Molly kissed Brittney and said, "I like your thinking, young lady."

It was close to 2330 when we got in bed and well after 0200 when I was all fucked out, and the girls couldn't eat each other out anymore.

Just as we were about to drift off to sleep, Molly said to Brittney, "Heads or tails?"

Brittney asked, "what for?"

Molly said, "to see which one of us rides John's fat morning wood."

Brittney quickly said, "Heads."

She won.

I woke the next morning to Brittney, slowly sliding down onto my shaft in reverse cowgirl.

Molly let out with a "Yeeha ride'em cowgirl."

As soon as Brittney had me entirely inside her, she grunted out, "Oh fuck yeah, here come the waves again." Then she tensed up and went still; I knew she had started her rolling orgasms.

When we finished, Brittney rolled off of me, and Molly quickly climbed between Brittney's legs and began eating my morning load out of Brittney's freshly fucked vagina.

Brittney climaxed again, and Molly rolled out of bed and brazenly left the room, headed for the bathroom, proud of herself.

Brittney rolled over to me and said, "John, I have to get to work; what time do you want me back here today?"

Molly had returned to the bed.

"I don't know what time do you get off work?" I asked.

"I don't know, that doesn't matter; what time do you want me back here to serve you? I belong to you now." Brittney said.

I was bewildered; Brittney had mentioned last night in the hot tub that she belonged to me, but I thought that was her just being horny.

Molly was sitting up in the bed, now watching this exchange between Brittney and myself.

Brittney said again, "Tell me the time, and I will be here. I won't disappoint you, John."

Molly chimed in, "John tell young Brittney here what time you want her back here, tell her."

Kind of confused with all of this, I said, "OK, how about 1700."

Brittney got a big smile on her face and jumped on me, hugging and kissing me. Then she rolled out of bed and got dressed.

"OK, John, sir. I will see you at 1700, not 1659 or 1701, but 1700 on the dot, ready and willing to serve you." Brittney said as she walked out of the room.

I looked at Molly and said, "That was kind of weird, don't you think?"

Molly was giggling and responded with, "Ah, John, you own her now. She is your slave. Did you not understand what she meant when she said she belongs to you, and you accepted her?"

"What are you talking about that's crazy? We were all just playing last night." I questioned.

"Well, little Miss Brittney is now owned by you. She will do whatever you want, whenever you want and with whomever you want." Molly said.

With a nervous giggle, I responded, "that's just silly, Molly. You're reading more into her comments than what she meant."

Then I remembered what Brittney whispered to me last night that she now belonged to me and only me. I was pretty excited about the prospect of this sweet young thing belonging to me but, at the same time, skeptical that Brittney meant it in the manner of the master-slave relationship.

My mind was racing now; could I even handle something like that? What would Amy think of it all? Molly was crazy; no way had Brittney meant it that way.

Molly broke me out of my thoughts and said, "Hello, John, you still with me?"

"Come on, stud, let's take a shower and get some breakfast. Then you need to take care of my pussy several times. Young Brit isn't the only one that craves you inside her; I was here first, remember," Molly said.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Molly as she held out her hand to me. I took her hand, and she led me into the bathroom. We took a long hot shower together, and I fucked her from behind when she bent over the shower bench.

We had breakfast and lounged around the pool all day.

Right before lunch, I ate her out until she had a screaming, toe-curling orgasm that left her panting and shaking. After lunch, she returned the favor, sucking my cock until I filled her mouth with a full load. She swallowed the entire load and thanked me when she let my cock slip out of her mouth.

Molly wiped her lips and swear I heard her mumble to herself that she was stupid, she needs my cum in her vagina and to stop wasting it.

At 1600 Molly turned to me and said, "You better make love to me right now baby, your little servant will be here in an hour, and I doubt you will be paying much attention to me then."

"Don't be silly, Molly, I still think you are wrong about her, but if not, I can make her do things to you as well, you know? I said.

Molly's eyes lit up when I mentioned that and said, "I like your thinking."

"By the way, I seem to remember a certain beautiful sexy lady offering me her ass cherry," I said to Molly.

Molly jumped up and said, "Oh my, where is that tube of lube? I have been wondering when you were going to remember that offer. I wonder if young Brit is open for taking it in the ass too?"

My cock was throbbing at the thought of popping Molly's ass for the first time. Up until yesterday, I had never given ass fucking much thought, but when a hot sexy lady offers it up, who am I to say no.

Molly came back with the tube of lube. She had glassy eyes, not sure if it was from excitement or fright at the fact I was about to penetrate her tight little starfish.

"So how do you want to pop my cherry baby? From behind or with me on my back and my legs pulled back behind my head?" Molly said with a husky, gravelly voice.

Shit, Molly had gotten turned with all of this, I thought.

Before I could answer, she had climbed onto the pool bed and laid on her back. She pulled her legs up and locked them behind her arms. Her pussy and ass were wide open for my taking.

Looking up at me with a wild-eyed smile on her face, she said, "Fuck my cunt good and hard first, then in mid-stroke, pull out and shove up my ass, baby. Do it right when I least expect it."

Molly then squeezed a massive glob of lube onto her fingers and smeared it on her ass, and I watched as she pushed a finger up her ass, which caused her to moan out with a "fuck yeah."

WOW, she was really into this, pretty sure she had played out this scenario over and over in her mind.

My cock was throbbing now; it had been a very long time since I popped a cherry, and this would be my first ass cherry.

I moved into Molly and looked down at her; her eyes were wild. She was moaning and panting already; she looked possessed.

I didn't waste any time and drove my cock into her fully engorged pussy. She grunted out in pleasure and then screamed for me to fuck her until she begged me to stop.

I aggressively began pounding away at her hot cunt. Driving into her so hard, I wasn't sure she was grunting from pleasure or pain.

She was moaning and grunting now; her eyes shut tight, and she was rocking her head from side to side. Her pussy felt great, and I wanted to blow my load in her. That's when I felt my balls start to tighten up.

No, no, no, I can't cum in her cunt. I pulled out of her hot cunt, leaving her hole wide open. Without warning like she said to do, I aimed my cock at her ass and shoved balls deep into her.

She screamed out, and I couldn't tell if it was from pain, pleasure, or both. But I didn't stop. I rammed into harder this time, driving my entire shaft home in her ass.

Her eyes shot open, and tears were running down her face now, but she was bucking her ass back into me, meeting me on every thrust.

She ran one of her hands down her body and frantically began rubbing her clit. She was attacking her pussy now, as I continued to hammer away at her ass.

She was moaning and grunting almost hysterically now.

Then with her eyes burning into mine and with a voice reminiscent of Linda Blair from the exorcist, she said, "Pound that ass, you mother fucking bastard. Fuck, it burns so fucking good."

She was thrashing around so much it was difficult to keep hammering her ass. All of a sudden, she went stiff as a board, and I knew she was cumming. That sent me over the edge, and I was about to cum.

I pulled out and shot my load all over her cunt and stomach.

Molly's face scrunched up as she screamed, "Why did you pull out, you fucking bastard. I wanted to feel you shoot your hot load in my ass, not all over my cunt."

Wow, Molly had gotten wound up; this was the first time she had presented this crazy wild side to me. Jeff had mentioned a couple of times that Molly could get crazy wild horny at times, so horny, she would beg him to stuff her tight cunt with his oversized cock.

I wanted more of her in this state. My cock was still hard even after the huge load I had just blown all over her spread open cunt.

"Damnit, John, I even cleaned myself out so you could blow your load in my ass," Molly said.

I was speechless, just standing there looking down at her with her legs splayed open, her pussy covered in my cum, and her ass hole puckering as she unwound. My cock twitched a few times as I looked at her hot body.

Molly hissed out, "Keep that fucking cock hard, you bastard, and shove it back in my ass and fuck it properly this time."

I went right back at it and shoved my cock right back up, Molly's ass. Molly instantly went wild. Screaming and calling me a dirty bastard for fucking her in her virgin ass.

Molly continued screaming, calling herself a filthy whore for wanting a cock in her ass and how fucking good it felt. She was thrashing about, and I was doing everything I could just to hold onto her and keep my cock sliding in and out of her tight ass.

She tensed up again, and I thought, "Holy shit, she's going to cum again, already?"

I had just blown my load, so it would be some time before I would work up to another orgasm to deposit in her sweet ass.

Molly grunted out, "Do it, John. I'm a dirty whore. Shoot your load in my ass. Treat me like the dirty ass fucked whore I am now."

That was it; I rammed cock home and began pumping my load into her ass.