Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittney turned to Amy, "I am so sorry for wanting to fuck your husband so shamelessly."

Amy was smiling, and she reached out, smacked Brittney on the opposite ass cheek that Molly had, and said, "Well, sweet thing, you're here now. Look at John's hard cock, pretty sure that is for you. Too bad, I never shopped there with John; I would have for sure asked you to come home with us if I saw you flirting with him."

Brittney, fully blushing, now changed the subject and asked, "Should we eat before the food gets cold?"

Molly, not missing a beat, said, "Oh honey, what I am hungry for, will only get hotter as I eat it."

Molly then pulled Brittney into her and planted a long deep open-mouth kiss on her as they both wrapped their bodies around each other.

Amy said, "Hey, I invited her here; don't hog her all to yourself, Molly."

Brittney jumped onto Amy and wrapped her body around Amy. They started kissing wildly. Brittney pushed Amy back towards the pool bed as they kissed, and eventually, she pushed Amy down onto the bed.

Brittney crawled up on the bed and, while looking back at Molly, said, "Molly baby, there is room for one more here."

I thought, wow, shopping at that store would be a lot more fun after today. Brittney was not shy at all. When she would flirt with me at the store, I thought it was all show. I didn't tell Amy all the things Brittney would offer up while she would ring me out.

On several occasions, she had offered to carry my groceries out to the car and suggested she would blow me in my vehicle. At the time, I thought it was just wishful thinking on my part, but now I knew she wasn't just flirting. Damn, I was pissed I missed the panties.

Molly jumped on the bed, pushed Brittney down onto her back, and then spread Brittney's legs. She wasted no time fingering her as she leaned down and sucked on Brittney's nipples.

Getting a full-on look at Brittney's young pussy now, it was beautiful. She did indeed have a piercing in her pussy. It looked like the hood of her clit was pierced, and she had a little silver bell on it. Brittney's young pussy had thin pink lips that were quickly becoming engorged as she got wet.

I was looking forward to ringing that bell at some point.

Brittney and Amy were continuing to kiss as I watched Brittney's hand slide between Amy's legs. I heard Amy grunt, and I knew Brit had pushed at least one finger up into my wife's pussy.

Molly had stopped sucking Brit's nipples and move down between Brit's spread open legs. She buried her face in Brittney's young pussy, causing a very loud moan of pleasure to escape from Brittney.

As Molly went to town on Brittney's young snatch, she moaned out to Amy, "Amy, come here and spread your luscious legs over my face. I want to taste that pretty pussy of yours."

Amy moved like a cat and quickly straddled her legs over Brit's face. As she lowered her pussy down to meet Brit's tongue, I noticed the fire had returned to Amy's eyes. She was once again in heat.

Jeff and I stood next to the bed, watching our ladies attack this sweet young thing. Molly was eating out Brit's pussy like there was no tomorrow while at the same time, Amy was grinding her pussy down onto Brit's mouth and tongue.

Molly was on her knees between Brit's legs now, and her pussy was screaming for me to plunge my rock-hard cock into her and drive it home.

So, I did; I climbed up on the bed and got behind Molly and her tight engorged pussy. I started rubbing my fat cock head up and down between Molly's swollen lips, and she squealed out in pleasure. That was a new sound from her.

Molly stopped eating Brittney's pussy long enough to moan out to me, "Fuck yeah, lover, fuck my cunt good and hard, the way you know I love it."

Amy looked back over her shoulder to see me entering Molly, and she rolled off of Brit's mouth.

She moved over to the edge of the bed and motioned to Jeff to join her as she spread her legs wide for him.

I looked over at Jeff just as I sank my shaft deep into Molly's sweet tight fuck hole.

Molly lifted her face from Brit's spread open legs and said, "Brit baby, you are going to want to watch this," as she pointed at Jeff.

I was working my hard cock in and out of Molly's hot pussy while at the same time, we both were watching Jeff approach my wife's spread open legs.

"Oh My GOD, it is gigantic," Brit said, seeing Jeff's cock at full mast for the first time.

Her eyes bugged out of her head in shock, and she looked at Molly and said, "I see why you can only take about half. Damn. You have a fascinating family."

That last part caught me off guard; what did that mean, I wondered.

Brit's eyes now glued to Jeff's cock, she watched as he got between Amy's legs and pointed his apple-sized cock head at my wife's pussy.

Amy was on fire, but she was able to turn to Brit and say, "Bitch, that tight little cunt of yours is going to love being stretched by my lover's long fat dick. When he finishes with me, you're next."

Brit looked back at Molly and me, and I could see total disbelief in her eyes at the size of Jeff's hard cock. Amy was now begging for Jeff to stick it in her cunt.

I am sure the thought of Brittney's tight young pussy getting plowed by Jeff's horse size cock scared the hell out of her. She looked pale at the prospect she was next.

Molly was grunting and moaning now as I continued to work my shaft in and out of her.

Brittney seeing Molly was working up to a climax, crawled around and got underneath Molly.

Brit and Molly were now in a 69 position, and Brit wasted no time licking and sucking on Molly's clit as I continued to slide in and out of Molly's hot pussy.

Brit had her legs spread open so that Molly could eat her pussy, but Molly was too engrossed in the clit sucking she was getting to focus on eating Brit's pussy. At the same time, I continued to fuck her with long deep strokes.

I could feel Molly getting closer to her climax. I picked up my pace, and I was now slamming into her pussy harder and harder. Molly was grunting and panting in pleasure from the attention her pussy was getting from both Brit's mouth and my cock.

Amy seeing Brit's pussy was unattended, quickly got on her knees between Brit's legs and began eating her out. Jeff followed Amy, moved onto the bed, and got behind her, aiming his fat cock at my wife's opening. Jeff slowly started pushing his tree trunk of a cock into my wife's hungry pussy.

As I continued to ram my cock into Molly's tight cunt, I watched Jeff grab Amy by her hips, and I knew he was about to bury that monster in my wife again.

Amy screamed out from between Brittney's legs as Jeff began to press his fat cock into her pussy, "Fuck yeah, you big-cocked stud, fuck that hole like the slut I am."

Molly was moments away from cumming but was able to moan out, "tear it up, Jeff."

Then Molly let go, and her whole body began shaking. I could feel her pussy contracting around my shaft. I was close to blowing another load into her hot pussy when I felt Brittney's tongue lick my balls. That was it for me; I was seconds away from cumming.

Molly pulled away from me and collapsed onto the bed, leaving my cock throbbing right over Brittney's mouth.

Brittney wasted no time sucking my cock into her mouth as she lay on her back with her legs spread and Amy attempting to eat her out while getting pounded by Jeff and his anaconda size cock.

I grunted out, "FUCK yeah, Brit, baby, your mouth feels so good."

I gave Brittney a warning, I was about to cum so she could pull off my cock, but she didn't; she adjusted her position. Rocking her head back further so I could drive my cock deeper into her mouth, I tensed up in anticipation of blowing my load down her throat.

Brit reached up with both her hands and grabbed me by my ass, and started pulling me into her mouth harder, forcing my entire seven-inch prick into her mouth and down her throat.

Brit deep throated me and held me there when I started pumping my load into her hungry mouth. She drained me dry and then released my cock from her mouth.

I looked down at her, and she was grinning from ear to ear. It was silly, I know, but I thought she looked like an angel, a naked horny angel, but an angel nonetheless. Amy had stopped trying to get fucked and eat Brit's pussy simultaneously and was now entirely focused on taking Jeff's cock.

Brittney sat up and hugged me so tightly she took my breath away.

"Oh John, I have wanted to taste you for so long, I was beginning to think I would never get to have you," Brittney said as she continued to press her firm young body into me. Her hard nipples felt spectacular, poking into my chest.

While she continued to hug me, she worked her mouth around to mine and kissed me long and deep. Our tongues wrapped around each other as I tasted my salty cum in her mouth.

When we kissed, Brittney worked one of her hands down between us and began stroking my cock. Her hand was soft and warm, and she continued to hold my cock in her hand after we stopped kissing.

Just then, Amy screamed out that she was about to cum.

Brittney turned to watch as Jeff continued to plow my wife from behind.

Molly had recovered from her orgasm and was now kneeling with Brittney and me on the bed. The three of us were exchanging kisses as we watched Amy get hammered by Jeff.

Brittney whispered, "Molly, do you think I should try your husband?"

"I mean after John here has fucked me silly several times," Brittney continued.

Brittney continued holding my cock and slowly stroking it the entire time.

Molly said, "Oh, Jeff and I aren't married, we live together, but we are most definitely NOT married." Then, with a chuckle, Molly continued with, "That would be weird."

I immediately said, "What? You two are not married? How did we not know that?"

Molly leaned in to kiss me and said, "Does it matter, baby? Sure, looks like Amy doesn't care."

Just then, Amy grunted out and began shaking wildly with an orgasm. Jeff, at the same time, stiffened up, and it was plain as day he was dumping another load of his thick gooey cum inside my wife's willing vagina.

They collapsed onto the bed, both panting and spent.

My cock was rock hard now, and Brittney didn't miss a step.

She grabbed Molly and pushed her down on her back. Then straddled her in a sixty-nine position, and the two of them went to town on each other's pussy.

Brittney looked up from Molly's pussy and said to me, "John, please fuck me. I can wait any longer to have you in me; I need it. Fill me up as Jeff did to Amy."

Molly was sucking on Brittney's pussy, and she stopped long enough to say, "Look at Brit's pretty pink pussy John, it is screaming for you to fuck it long and hard. Ring her pretty little pink bell."

Amy chimed in, too, "fuck her young cunt John, get her loosened up for Jeff's bigger cock."

Molly wasn't lying; Brittney's pussy looked terrific. She has thin pink lips that were fully engorged and sticking out between her tight slit. Molly was busy licking and sucking on Brittney's clit and playing with the little pussy bell ring.

I moved in behind her and slowly began rubbing my cock head up and down between her lips.

She cooed out in pleasure when she felt my cock on her lips.

Brittney was aggressively eating out Molly's pussy in anticipation of being impaled on my stiff shaft.

She paused just long enough to say, "Finally."

Amy said, "John stop teasing the poor girl's cunt. Ram it home. She's a horny little slut for you."

I rubbed my cock up to Brittney's opening and slowly began to push into her. When my cock head disappeared into Brittney's tight slit, I felt her tense up.

Molly from under Brittney felt her tense up and said, "Just relax, baby, you know you want it, and you're going to love it."

I pushed into Brittney with a hard thrust, and she opened up; her tight pussy swallowed up more than half of my cock with the first thrust.

Brittney screamed out, "Oh, Fuck." So loud, I know the neighbors heard.

I pulled out just a bit and then grabbed Brittney's hips and drove into her as hard as I could, sinking my entire thick seven-inch long cock into her young and very tight pussy.

I grunted out with an "OH my God, Brittney, you are so hot and tight."

Brittney moaned out, "Don't move, John, let me get used to your size. I have never had this much in me before."

Brittney was shaking and moaning. She was stiff as a board and frozen in place. My cock was throbbing inside her; it took all my self-control not to start fucking her.

Her pussy felt amazing. It was so hot inside her; she felt like a furnace on full blast.

Molly was still slowly licking and sucking on Brittney's clit while Brit and I remained frozen.

Brittney started shaking and panting.

Amy crawled over to Brittney and leaned down to her, and kissed her on the mouth.

Amy said, "Honey, are you OK?"

Brittney said in a very soft voice, just loud enough to hear, "I think I am having an orgasm."

Amy laughed aloud and said, "Fuck her good and hard, John. The little slut is already cumming on your cock."

I slowly pulled my cock back until just my cock head was spreading Brittney's pink lips open. I held it there for two or three seconds, and then I drove it back into her, filling her thoroughly with my cock.

"Oh, FUCK, here comes another one." Brittney let out.

It was on now. I began pumping my cock in and out of Brittney's tight young pussy. Brittney had loosened up and now and was accepting every one of my thrusts into her.

I was hammering away at Brittney now. My balls were slapping against Molly's forehead as Molly continued to try and suck on Brittney's clit.

Brittney tensed up again and went rigid as I continued pounding her young pussy.

Then Brittney let out a scream of, "Mother Fucker that feels good, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck."

I drove into her as hard as I could just as I began to shoot the first load into her. The first of many, I was hoping.

Both fully exhausted, Brittney pulled off me and laid half laughing and half crying on the bed.

Molly said, "It looks like you broke her, John. This girl finally knows what it is like to have her cunt fucked into submission; it looks like."

"Holy shit, that was amazing. I started cumming the second you went in me and didn't stop until just now. It was like waves hitting the beach. The first one was quick and fast, and then they just kept coming, getting stronger and faster as they went in and out of me. We need to do that again." Brittney said as she jumped up and kissed me so hard, I thought she chipped one of my teeth.

Amy, laughing, said, "Honey, as good as John fucks, you have to try Jeff. His cock is out of this world."

Amy's love for Jeff's cock had stopped being troubling to me. It is what it is now. Besides, it seems I have a bit of a fascination with Jeff's big cock too.

There was a clear look of terror on Brittney's face when Amy suggested Brittney spread her legs for Jeff.

Amy noticed and said, "John, tell Britt how much fun it is to suck Jeff's big cock?"

Brittney looked at me with a wryer smile on her face.

"Oh my, for real? You boys enjoy sucking each other?" Brittney asked.

Molly, laughing, said, "Oh, only one is a cock sucker Britt; the other enjoys taking it in the ass."

Jeff and I just sat there, turning redder than red.

"Wow, you four are fun. What a lucky girl I am," Brittney said.

She had snuggled back up to me and whispered in my ear, "I am ready for you to fuck me again if you are. Have you seriously sucked Jeff off? That's so cool. I love it when men aren't afraid to try new things."

I thought to myself, "oh no, another one that thinks it's hot to see a guy suck another guy." I ignored her question and stood up and took her by the hand as we moved over to one of the big lounge chairs.

Brittney was now sitting in my lap. She is an excellent kisser, and we were making out like high school kids as she slowly stroked my cock and got me good and hard again.

In between making out, I would suck on Brittney's perky firm nipples. While I was sucking her on her hard nipples, she whispered to me that she now belonged to me and no one else. She was mine. I didn't think anything of it at the time. I figured she was just horny and smitten with me.

Amy and Molly had started making out when Molly jumped off the bed and ran into the house. She returned with our bag of toys.

She pulled out the strap on and double-headed dildo, holding them up, said to Brittney, "Britt, since you are the guest, which do you want first?"

Brittney smiling, said, "Oh my, those both look like fun, but um, I need John here to fuck me again right now. You two sexy ladies should put that double-headed dildo to work. I would enjoy watching that while John fucks me."

With that, Brittney stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me over to the bed. She pushed me down onto the bed and quickly climbed on top of me, spreading her legs over my cock.

Reaching down between her legs, she grabbed my shaft and stood it up straight as she lowered her pussy down towards my cock head. When my cock head came in contact with her pussy, she grunted out very loudly, "YES."

She didn't waste any time this round. Brittney immediately impaled herself on my shaft, burying my entire length in her tight cunt with one grunt.

She was much more aggressive this time, riding me hard. Her hands were on my chest, and her sweet perky titties were jiggling in my face as she rode me.

Brittney had her eyes squeezed tight as she continued rocking on top of me. She was rocking her hips back and forth while at the same time, grinding down on my cock. She was grunting, and every few seconds, she would freeze up, shake and grunt, then start grinding on me again.

Brittney leaned down and kissed and then said, "cum inside me, baby. You feel so good; you have me so full cock. I have wanted this for so long."

My balls got the message loud and clear, and I bucked my hips up into Brittney, lifting her off the bed as I exploded another ball-draining load into her tight pussy.

She collapsed onto me and was purring in my ear how happy this day was finally real.

Meanwhile, Amy and Molly were going to town on each other with the double-headed dildo. Every time one zigged, the other zagged. The dildo working in and out of each other's pussy until Molly exploded with an orgasm.

It was close to 1900 by now. The day had flown by or more; we had fucked the day away.

Brittney sat up and said, "Hey, we never did eat the food I brought for y'all."

Molly was giggling, "Oh girlfriend, You were the entrée from the start, not that food."

Amy said, "Oh yeah, but Jeff hasn't had any of you yet, Britt."

Brittney and I had moved back over to one of the chairs. She was sitting in my lap again, and I felt her tense up when Amy mentioned Jeff needed to fuck Brittney.

She looked at me with a deer in the headlights look on her face.

Amy said, "Don't look at him; he can't help you."

Molly said, "Amy, come on, let the poor girl be. Not every girl can handle Jeff's cock; truthfully, most can't."

Brittney jumped up and walked over to Jeff, grabbing him by his hand, and said, "Come on, stud, let's see how much of that you can put in me."

Amy growled out in her husky horny voice, "I knew she was a horny slut. I bet she takes him balls deep on the first try."

Molly came over and pulled me out of my chair and said, "Come on, my love, you don't want to miss your new sweet little girlfriend getting her tight young cunt plowed by Jeff?"

I had to admit to myself I was upset about the situation. I didn't want Jeff to fuck her. It was very confusing. It turned me on to see Amy spread her legs for Jeff and take his entire cock, but now I was jealous Brittney was trying Jeff.