Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned out, "Fuck, yeah, I can feel it, don't stop, you ass fucking bastard. You're destroying my ass."

I finished and pulled out. My cock was spent.

Molly put her arms out for me to lay on her and hug her, so I did. She was still breathing heavily. She wrapped her arms around me as well as her soft, warm thighs.

"I love you, John. That was amazing; I can't believe I climaxed with you in my ass. Fuck, here I was, giving Amy a bad time about being such a whore. Not sure how often I can do that, though. My asshole is sore for some reason." Molly was giggling now as she held me tight to her and kissed me.

Still giggling, Molly said, "So was my ass better than Jeff's."

"Seriously? That's a silly question, sexy." I said.

Just then, the doorbell rang, and Molly pushed me away and said, "It must be 1700; go get your slave baby; I bet if you ask to fuck her ass, she will just bend over for you."

"Stop, that slave stuff is all in your head," I said as I went to get the door. I had wrapped a towel around myself on the way.

I opened the door, and Brittney was standing there completely naked.

"Oh my God, get in here, sweetie," I said as I grabbed her and pulled her in the house, hoping none of our neighbors saw her.

Brittney immediately jumped into my arms and wrapped her arms and legs around me. The towel fell off in the process, and her pussy was now pressing against my limp cock.

Brittney notices right away I wasn't hard and let go of me and stood in front of me, then asked, "you're not happy to see me, sir?"

I said, "Um no, I am thrilled to see you, how could I not. You are a dream. It's just that, um Molly."

Before I could finish my sentence, Brittney, "Oh, OK, Molly has been taking care of my Sir. Where is Molly? I will do whatever you want for her too, you know. It's up to you. Do you want me to suck your cock right now?"

I thought, "Shit, Molly might be right. This sweet young thing is into the master-slave play, and I am her master now." My cock jumped as that thought passed through my perverted brain.

Brittney was clinging to my arm as I escorted her out to the hot tub. Molly was already soaking in the hot tub when we got out there.

Molly's eyes were still on fire, and for a split second, I thought, "uh oh, I am in trouble."

Molly seeing Brittney, said, "Well, well, what a surprise, right on time."

Brittney said, "Oh, yes, I will never be late for Sir; a good girl is always on time."

Molly held out her hand to help Brittney into the hot tub and said, "If you had shown up fifteen minutes early, you would have been able to watch John take my ass cherry, sweetie."

Brittney stood up and leaned over the tub spreading her ass cheeks, and said, "John, do you want to take me in the ass?"

"Brittney, please sit down, Sweetie. I will let you know what I want and when." I replied. However, her ass had me tempted. Brittney's ass can make a blind man see.

"OK, I just want to please you," Brittney said.

I had to admit, it was a little uncomfortable the way Brittney was acting now.

Molly was now sitting up on the edge of the hot tub with her legs spread and said, "Brittney, you can please me right now if you like?"

Brittney looked at me for approval, and I nodded, OK.

Brittney attacked Molly's pussy, and Molly went wild. Right in the middle of it, Molly told Brittney to stop as she climbed out of the tub and pulled Brittney with her. Molly pulled Brit over to the pool bed. As soon as they both got on the bed, they had their faces buried in each other's pussy.

They were both going wild. I could hear them slurping and sucking on each other's pussy. Brittney tensed up first, and I knew she was cumming. Molly wasn't far behind when she grunted, and her body jerked.

As much as I wanted to climb on the bed and fuck Brittney right then, the night was young. The ass fucking I gave Molly took quite a bit out of me; I had to admit. So, I figured I better pace myself if I hoped to keep up with these two tonight.

The girls were all snuggled up on the bed. Their perfect naked bodies intertwined with each other.

Brittney said, "John, are you going to join us? Molly got my pussy so wet and even hotter than it was when I walked in. Please come take care of it."

"Yes, John, don't make this poor thing beg to be fucked. Look at her cunt? It is gorgeous." Molly chimed in as she spread Brittney's legs open.

Smiling, I said, "Well, who am I to say no to such a beautiful young lady."

SO much for pacing myself, I thought as I climbed on the bed, positioned myself between Brittney's legs, and prepared to enter her pretty pink hole.

Her labia were swollen and sticking out between her tight pink slit. Brittney's pussy was glistening from Molly's tongue lashing.

I wanted to go slow, but as soon as my cock head stretched open her tight pussy lips, I couldn't help myself, and I drove my entire seven inched into her hot hole and started pumping.

Brittney screamed out, "Fuck; the waves are crashing again."

Brittney was cumming again as I continued to slide in and out of her tight pussy. It wasn't long before I was pumping another load deep into her as she screamed for me not to stop. I had a very intense orgasm, but I doubt much cum was deposited in her as Molly's ass took most of what I had to offer a couple of hours ago.

The rest of the night was a little bit more reserved. The girls played with each other and tried out the strap on as well as the double-headed dildo.

It was like watching a live porno.

To my surprise, around 1900, Molly announced she was tired and stood up, and went to bed.

I asked if she was OK and she said she was fine, just very tired. She wasn't used to fucking and eating so much pussy, especially in such a short period, and she needed some sleep if she hoped to continue tomorrow.

Then laughing, she said, "Besides, my ass is sore for some odd reason."

She kissed me and rubbed my cock softly, then turned to Brittney and gave her a long passionate kiss and said, "Brit, you are a beautiful young woman. See you in bed later, you sexy little kitten."

When Molly was out of the room, Brittney turned to me and said, "I like her, she is so pretty and sexy, and wow does she know how to eat pussy, oh my God. Her brother, on the other hand, not a fan."

"Brother? How do you know her brother?" I said.

Brittney sat up and looked at me with a puzzled look on her face saying, "What are you talking about? You know him."

"I do?" I questioned.

"Jeff and Molly are brother and sister; don't tell me you didn't know that. It is obvious. It is why I thought Molly was married to you, and Amy was married to Jeff when I first got here.

Plus, she told us they aren't married, duh. That's illegal, brother and sister's getting married. You take that big cock off of Jeff, put him in a dress and wig, and he and Molly could be twins."

"No way, I have seen them fuck. They live together; we have been to their house. I've watched her blow him and swallow his load," I said as my voice cracked in shock.

"John, trust me; they are siblings. Does that bother you? It doesn't bother me, as long as you don't want me to try and fuck Jeff again. Molly is hot, and as I said, I like her; she is so sweet inside and especially between her legs." Brittney giggled.

I was in a bit of shock. Did it bother me? I don't know if it did or not, I pondered as Brittney continued to snuggle up to me

"John, I think I need to tell you a few things now that you own me, OK?" Brittney said.

That snapped me out of my thoughts about Molly and Jeff being siblings.

I looked at her as she made direct eye contact with me.

"John, you own me now, but there are a few things I will not do under any circumstances. I won't do anything illegal. No peeing on me or anything else like that, yuck. I belong to you, and you can treat me; however, you want, but NO intentional pain. I am your willing whore, and you can put your big cock in me any way you want, pussy, mouth, ass, they all belong to you. You can share it with your friends if you like. I am yours to use as you want." Brittney said.

Well, that confirmed any doubts I had that Brittney wasn't serious about our new relationship.

"John, are you ok with that?" Brittney asked.

"One thing, I am married, and half of everything I own belongs to Amy; how does she figure in?" I asked Brit.

"Both of you are my masters, John. You and Amy own me, just like you own this chair." Brittney said and then kissed me long and deep.

My brain was spinning with all of this new information. I stood up, took Brittney's hand, and said, "Come on, let's go join Molly in bed. We should get some sleep. Amy comes home tomorrow."

Brittney smiled and said, "As you wish."

I slept like I was dead to the world, even with two gorgeous horny sexy ladies in my bed.

Molly woke me up by sucking my cock and getting me good and hard. Then straddling me and proceeding to fuck me like a possessed woman. Molly was screaming and calling herself a dirty whore. She ground her pussy down onto my cock, grinding her hips back and forth. When Molly was about to cum, she began bouncing up and down on my cock very aggressively. For a split second, I feared she was going to break my cock.

Just before she climaxed, she slapped me and said, "Put your seed up in me, shove it way up in me."

That was a little weird, I thought, but what the hell, I went with it and drove up into her just as she started to climax. I exploded with a ball pulsating climax.

"Fuck yeah, I feel it, your cum shooting in me, put it all in there." Molly then collapsed on me.

She was panting as she tried to catch her breath.

She kissed me and said, "thank you, my love, if that doesn't do it, nothing will."

Looking at her, confused, thinking that was a weird thing to say.

"Do what?" I questioned.

"Oh, um, satisfy me until we can do this again. Amy will be home soon, and I will be off. Don't forget about me." Molly said.

"Where's Brit? What time is it?" I questioned.

Molly, still on top of me, my shrinking member wrapped up by her swollen pussy said, "Oh, she left early, said she had to get to the gym for the cross-fit class."

Molly rolled off of me and laid on her back and put her feet up in the air, and held them there. It was funny to see, this beautiful sexy naked woman with her feet up like that. I was wondering what she was doing.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"Oh, um, I have a cramp in my thighs; this helps." She answered. Then she said, "John, you should shower before Amy gets home; she will be here home any moment. You don't want to greet her smelling like my pussy, or Brit's, now do you?"

I got up and showered. My mind was racing with everything that had transpired the past few days. As I dried off, my phone buzzed. I picked it up to see a text from Brittney.

"Sir, what time am I to be at your service today?" It said.

I replied 2000, figuring it was going to take some explaining to Amy when she got home. I was pretty sure she would be just as excited as I was to have Brittney as our personal toy, but then I wasn't even sure what state of mind Amy would be in after her time with Jeff.

I went back into the bedroom, expecting to see Molly, but she was gone. I heard voices from downstairs. Molly and Amy were talking, and I heard Amy say, "Drive safe and see you soon." Then the sound of the front door opening and closing. Molly was gone.

I was still naked when Amy walked into the room.

She looked gorgeous. The sound fucking she had received from Jeff the past couple of days suited her, visibly.

"Hello, my love, I missed you something awful," Amy said. She then ran across the room and wrapped her arms around me. Kissing me so hard it felt like she was trying to get inside my skin.

Amy broke off the kiss and said, "It was a terrible idea to swap like that. Promise me will never ever do it again, ok? "

"OK, baby. What happened? Jeff didn't hurt you, did he?" I asked immediately.

"No, not at all, he was a perfect gentleman. But I discovered about myself that I could only be a dirty, raunchy slut for so long, and then I just wanted to come home and make love with my husband." Amy said as she ran her hands over my body and eventually stroking my cock.

She was naked in a flash and pushed me onto the bed. I want to say I fucked her silly, but it was the other way around, in all honesty.

She finished on top of me and rolled off me, and said, "You're still the best babe; we fit together perfectly. You rock me to my very soul when you make love to me."

I said, "well, babe, I am sorry I don't bring as much to the game as Jeff."

"Thank God, you don't. I am not going to lie to you; I did seriously enjoy his big cock. I was shocked I could handle the entire thing plus; I had no idea I could climax so hard and so many times. But it was just physical. When you make me cum, babe, it feels like my soul is having an orgasm. I know you don't believe me with how big a slut I was for Jeff, but it is true." Amy quickly responded.

She snuggled up to me and rested her head on my shoulder. My phone was blowing up with text messages, and Amy asked, "What's going on with that?"

I sat up and said, "We have a couple of things to talk about."

Amy sat up, and she had a look of fear on her face, "You're not leaving me, are you? You didn't fall in love with Molly and want to run off with her now. Oh, shit, you're leaving me."

Amy's eyes filled up with tears as I said, "Good lord, NO, I am not leaving you. You're my hot sexy, and slutty soul mate, babe. BUT, a couple of things that may upset you that we need to discuss."

Amy's eyes dried up, and the expression on her face went from fear to questioning.

"Ok, first, did you know Molly and Jeff are brother and sister?" I asked

Amy's eyes lit up, and she said, "What the fuck, are you serious?"

Before I could answer, she went on, "they fucked in front of us, and we watched them. I saw Jeff's cock go in her cunt. She swallowed his load at least twice that I remember."

I said, "Yeah, I know. I had the same reaction. Still not sure if it bothers me or not; I mean, who am I to judge, right?"

"Well, I did notice during my time alone with Jeff. He dodged all my questions about how he and Molly met." Amy said.

"Do you want to see them again?" I asked.

Amy furrowed her brow and said, "Honestly, I would love to see Molly again. I am very, very attracted to her. Don't be mad at this, but while right now, I don't want anything to do with getting fucked by Jeff's monster cock, I know I will get a craving for something of his size at some point."

I laughed at her, and she said, "What? Am I a total slut, I know?"

"No, babe, it is why I am so in love with you. As long as you come home to me and fuck me like you just did, I am good with it all." I said.

Amy kissed me deeply and ran her hand down to my cock and started stroking it, and it instantly responded.

"You said you had a couple of things to tell me; what else?" Amy asked.

This part I was very nervous about telling her.

"Well, Sunday after you and Jeff left, Molly and I were getting in the hot tub, and Brittney showed up, out of the blue," I said.

"You lucky bastard, you had Molly and Brit all to yourself Sunday night? I am surprised you were able to walk on Monday." She said, laughing while continuing to slowly stroke my growing cock.

"Um, well, there is more; it seems I or we are now the proud owners of a Brittney," I said with a cringe.

"What does that mean?" Amy asked as she sat up straight and took her hand off my cock.

"Well, it seems Brittney likes the Dom/sub play, and I, we now own her," I explained.

"Really? We own that gorgeous twenty-two-year-old girl? She is ours to do with as we want whenever we want? I don't believe you; you're making that up. Call her right now and tell her to come over here" Amy was very excited all of a sudden.

I said, "She will be here at 2000 tonight."

"How do you know?" Amy was full of questions now.

"I told her to be here at 2000," I said.

"I still don't believe you; you're teasing me," Amy said. Then I went and got my phone.

"Here, text her right now and tell her to be here by 1600," Amy said

"Are you sure? She will be ringing the doorbell at exactly 1600." I said.

My cock was rock hard now, and Amy noticed, wrapping her hand around cock and slowly stroking me again.

"Oh my, you like this new game of yours, don't you? Yes, send the text. 1600." Amy said with a smirk on her face.

I could tell she didn't believe me, and then my phone buzzed. I picked up and showed the text.

"Sir, I will be there at 1600, ready and willing to please you, however, you desire. I belong to you."

Amy's mouth fell open.