Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Jeff didn't hesitate. Amy laid down on her back and spread her legs open wide, exposing her sloppy cunt. Jeff spread his legs over her face, and Amy immediately sucked his fat cock into her mouth, while Jeff buried his face in my wife's cunt.

Molly slapped some more lube on Jeff's ass and motioned for me to get back to work on his ass.

I got behind Jeff and drove my cock into him again, sinking my entire shaft into his ass. I slid my whole 7 inches into him with very little resistance.

I heard him grunt and then start moaning as I began pumping his ass harder.

Amy released his cock from her mouth long enough to say, "FUCK Molly, every time John drives his cock into Jeff's ass and over Jeff's prostate, I get a mouth full of his yummy semen."

Then she sucked his cock back into her mouth, and the three of us continued. Jeff was eating out my wife's now sloppy cunt as Amy sucked up every drop of Jeff's semen.

Molly leaned down to Jeff and said, "How does it feel having a real cock in your ass finally? A bare cock, by the way."

I don't think Jeff heard a word she said. He was enjoying Amy's pussy and the pounding I was giving his ass.

While I was getting to fuck this big cocked bastard, I didn't feel a climax building up in my balls. Jeff's tight ass did feel good gripping onto my shaft, but I kept coming back to I was in a guy's ass, and it would squelch any build-up to climaxing. Thank goodness he kept his ass smooth.

Then Molly leaned into me and said, "Baby, when you finish with BB's ass, you can have mine. You can pop my ass cherry." Molly kissed me with one of her long deep passionate kisses, her tongue wrapping around mine.

As Molly continued to kiss me, the thought of getting to pop her ass cherry pushed me over the edge. I felt my balls start to tighten up, and I knew I was close.

Just then, I heard Amy gagging. Through her gagging, she blurted out, "Holy shit Jeff, that's the biggest load you have given me so far; I couldn't take it all."

I felt my balls tighten up and knew I was close to blowing my load finally.

I pulled out of Jeff's ass and shot several long streams of thick gooey cum onto his back.

Molly let out with a disappointing, "OH, you weren't supposed to pull out?"

Somewhat shocked at Molly's comment, I pulled her into me and gave her a long deep kiss.

Jeff collapsed onto Amy, and the two of them laid there panting from their orgasms. Both sweaty and shaking from the event. Amy's hair matted to her head with Jeff's colossal gooey load streaked through her hair and running down her chin.

Molly grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go get you cleaned up, baby. Once you regain your strength, you can put that cock in my ass and pop my ass cherry."

Molly went on, "Amy, once the boys catch their breath, lets you and me 69 while the boys fuck us? Sounds like fun, don't you think?"

Jeff finally spoke up and said, "WOW, John, that was amazing. How are you feeling?"

"Well, to be honest, Jeff, not sure I need to do that again, but then I said that last night after I sucked your cock, and then I had your cock in my mouth again this morning. So never say never, I guess." I said, which brought a laugh from everybody.

Amy said, "Damn, I am starving. Is anybody else hungry? For real food, not just cock and pussy."

Molly said, "Jeff, you must be starving after receiving at ass fucking."

Jeff didn't answer; he just smiled up at us.

With the sexual atmosphere shelved for a second, our attention shifted to food now.

I had the chance to reflect on this morning's events. I gave Jeff another blow job and without the girls asking me to. Plus, I swallowed his load. I guess I have to admit I am bi, but do I really want to suck someone else's cock, or is it just my fascination with Jeff's massive member? I was more than slightly confused with my actions.

Changing the direction of my thoughts, I asked what everybody thought they were hungry for, and while everybody laughed, I said, "Like Amy said, beside cock and pussy, anybody interested in real food."

Molly said, "Amy, why don't you call that sweet young thing that delivered last night's dinner. See if she can bring us lunch and her pussy for dessert? She was cute and looked interested in joining our party."

This should be interesting, I thought. Is Amy up for fooling around with a twenty-something-year-old?

For the first time in the past forty-eight hours, Amy looked nervous.

"Ah, I ordered the food through one of those online delivery apps. I don't have her name or number. I don't have the foggiest idea how to request for her service, for delivery, I mean." Amy said.

Molly jumped up and ran into the house. It was a glorious sight as she ran, her tits bouncing up and down and her perfect little round ass jiggling from side to side as she went.

She came back with the receipt. "Her name is Brittney; she wrote her number on the receipt with a note saying she is at your service whenever you desire. She made little hearts on the receipt as well."

Last night when the delivery girl brought our dinner, I thought she looked familiar, but I couldn't place how I might know her. Hearing her name struck a chord with me. I wondered if this could be Brit from the grocery store near my work. I stop in at that store two or three times a week to pick up dinner ingredients. There is a cute young auburn hair checkout clerk there, and her name tag says Brit. She always has a big smile on her face, and I swear she flirts with me. I had mentioned her to Amy several times about her flirting with me, and Amy said sarcastically, "sure, dear, a twenty-year-old girl is flirting with you, for sure." Now I was intrigued to see if Brittney and Brit are the same.

Amy was nervous, "So should I call her or text her? Do we want her to pick up some food on her way over?"

Molly, laughing, said, "YES, the whole point is for her to get the food silly. What is on your mind, naughty girl?"

Amy said, 'The same thing that is on your mind, Molly, my dear."

Amy sent Brittney a text asking if she could pick up an order for us at the Asian restaurant and deliver it to our house.

She ended the text with, "it's such a beautiful day, Brittney, and you are welcome to hang out around the pool with us if you like."

Amy had barely finished sending the text, and her phone immediately dinged.

Amy was blushing as she read the text.

"Hello, yes, I will get your order for you. I should be there with your food in about 45 minutes. I am so excited you texted me. I was hoping you would. I would love to hang out with you today; I don't have a swimsuit with me; hope you don't mind if I wear what you were wearing last night?" Brittney responded.

Molly looked at me, gave me a wink, and said, "Your wife just picked up that pretty young girl."

Jeff said, "Oh my, she was cute. It should be a fun afternoon."

Amy was blushing now.

"Oh my, she is really coming," Amy said.

Molly, laughing, said, "Oh, I am sure she will be cumming as well."

Amy's demeanor had changed completely. She looked nervous and suddenly worried about how the house looked and set about straightening up.

Amy said, "I am going to go take a quick shower. I won't be long."

Molly whispered into my ear, "Oh my, Amy is so nervous all of a sudden. I wonder what that is all about."

I said, "Well when Amy and I decided to get into swinging, she said she didn't ever want to play with a couple that was in their twenties and for sure not someone around one of her daughter's age. Brittney is for sure around Madison's age, Twenty-two. I think she is just now realizing that and what she has gotten herself into."

Molly and Jeff, both giggled, and Jeff said, "Oh, this is going to be a fascinating afternoon. I think even more so now that I know that issue."

Then Jeff said while looking at me, "ah, let's keep the bi play between you and me on the down-low while Brittney is here, OK, John? We don't need another woman egging us on."

Molly quickly chimed in with, "Oh, I don't think so, boys. Brittney may like watching you two as much as Amy and I do."

"Well, it seems I am pretty open to anything that you ladies like, but I do want to get cleaned up before she gets here," I said.

Molly said, "Can I help you with that, my love?"

Amy was already back downstairs from her shower. Her hair was still wet, and she had put on a sundress.

"What the fuck, Amy? How come you have a dress on?" Molly said

Amy blushed and said, "Oh gosh, I am so nervous for some reason. Silly, right?"

Molly laughing at Amy, said, "Oh, Bitch, you want sweet young Brittney to undress you, don't you? Come on, John, let's go take that shower and get freshened up for our new guest."

Molly and I took a quick shower, with her paying extra attention to my cock and soaping up my cock and balls. Her soft hands felt so good, I had a raging hard-on, and she stopped stroking me just short of me blowing my load.

She giggled and said, "Mmm, that's how Brittney should see you when she gets here, my love."

I started to get a bit worried about Molly continually calling me "my love" did she mean it just in a friendly manner, or was Molly getting romantic feelings towards me?

Just then, we heard the doorbell, and we both bolted down the stairs to watch Amy answer the door.

We got to the living room just as Amy reached for the door. I swear she was shaking as she turned the doorknob and pulled the door open.

Amy opened the door, and Brittney was standing there with our food. She was smiling from ear to ear.

Brittney said, "Hello, Amy, I have your food here. Can I bring it in for you? Oh my, don't you look lovely."

Molly, Jeff, and I were peeking in from the living room, out of sight from Brittney's view.

Amy stuttered out, "Oh, yes, please do. Thank you so much for picking it up for us."

As Brittney walked into the house, she said, "That's a pretty sundress you have on, but I, um, was really hoping you would be wearing what you were wearing last night."

Even from where the 3 of us were watching and eavesdropping from, we could tell Amy was blushing.

Molly said to Jeff and Me, "I think our girl needs some help before she passes out. Why don't you boys go out to the pool and wait for us there."

Molly turned and walked out to meet Brittney.

Jeff whispered to me, "screw that, let's stay right here and watch what happens."

So, we did.

With that, Molly walked out of the living room, stark naked.

"Hello Brittney, thank you so much for getting our lunch for us. I am Molly. Are you able to join us this afternoon? It is a beautiful day out by the pool. Here, let me help you with the food. Amy, why don't you get Brittney a drink and take her out to the pool and introduce her to John and Jeff?"

Brittney's face lit up when she saw that Molly was naked.

"It is so lovely to meet you, Molly. WOW, what a beautiful figure you have. Yes, I don't have to be back at work until 2000, so I am all yours until then." Brittney replied.

"Oh, aren't you a sweet young thing, Brittney? Thank you. I bet you have a beautiful figure as well. I hope you are OK with me, not wearing a swimsuit; I just hate tan lines." Molly said as she took Brittney's hand and began to lead her towards the pool.

Amy was just standing there, frozen. I could tell she was out of her element for the moment.

Molly said, "Amy, are you still with us? Why are you still wearing that dress? You haven't had any clothes on since we got here yesterday. You are making me feel self-conscious being naked with Brittney."

Brittney said, "Molly, would it help if I lost my clothes? I hate tan lines as well, and I was looking forward to sunbathing with you sexy ladies when you invited me."

Before Molly answered, Brittney proceeded to slip her top off and bare her very perky breast. She then unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to the floor. Not surprised to see she wasn't wearing panties, and her young little snatch was completely hairless.

Brittney is five foot seven, and I guess around one hundred and fifteen pounds with perky young full B cup breast. She has dark brown quarter size areolas and nipples that beg to be licked and sucked.

Brittney was now just as naked as Molly. She had a fantastic figure. Brittney looked like she had zero body. Now that she was naked, I could see she had a tremendous thigh gap, which showed off her tight young pussy.

As I stared at her figure and that mouth-watering thigh gap, I saw a glimpse of silver between her thighs.

My cock twitched at the realization; she had a pierced pussy. Not my favorite thing, but I wasn't about to tell her that or stop me from wanting to eat her young little pussy."

Amy snapped out of the trance she was in when she saw Brittney's firm young body. Amy quickly lifted her sundress up and over her head and then tossing it on the couch as the three of them stood there, admiring each other's figures.

When Brittney saw Amy strip, I heard her say, "Oh my, Amy, your figure is just as lovely as Molly's. Both you ladies look yummy. Your husbands are lucky men."

Brittney turned to Amy and hugged her while at the same time she proceeded to plant a long, opened mouth kiss on her. Amy returned the hug and kisses as she ran one of her hands up to Brittney's breast and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Molly chimed in with, "Hey, I want some of that too, you sexy thing."

Jeff and I scrambled out to the pool before the girls and tried to act nonchalant before they walked out. Both of us sporting hard-ons, Jeff's making me self-conscious all of a sudden.

Jeff sat down at the picnic table, facing the patio door.

I went to the hot tub and pretended to be checking the temperature when the three ladies walked out.

Molly said, "Jeff and John, the food is here as is the dessert, it looks like."

I turned and walked over to the ladies.

As I did, Brittney smiled from ear to ear and said, "John? Is that you? Wow, I had no idea you would be here. Gosh, I am even more excited now."

Without thinking, or maybe she was, she jumped into my arms and wrapped her naked body around me, giving me a very passionate hug. I felt every inch of her young, lean body against me. My cock was firmly pressed into her stomach as she continued to hug me. She then moved her mouth to mine and stuck her tongue into my mouth. I swear I saw stars, this pretty young thing with her rock-hard body wrapped around me and her tongue wildly exploring my mouth.

She broke off the kiss and whispered into my ear so the girls couldn't hear, "I sure hope you finally fuck me today. I can't tell you how many times I've had to masturbate in the store's bathroom after you leave. I get so wet thinking about you bending me over my checkout counter and filling me up. Today is like a dream come true."

When Brittney broke away from me, she turned to Molly and said, "Molly, has John told you I have a huge crush on him? He comes into the grocery store, where I work two or three times a week. I shamelessly flirt with him, and your husband is always so sweet."

Molly, giggling, said, "Oh, that is cute, but John is Amy's husband; I am with Jeff. Jeff, stand up and say hello to Brittney."

I made sure I was standing in a position to see Brittney's face when she saw Jeff and his fat member for the first time.

Jeff stood up and walked towards Brittney as he put out his hand. At first, she just smiled at him, making eye contact, but then her eyes drifted down to his cock, and her face froze. Brittney's eyes became as big as saucers as she recognized his size.

I looked at Jeff, and he had that same look on his face from the first time Amy and I saw his endowment, that look of, "great another girl that wants nothing to do with his big cock."

Brittney's face changed, and her beautiful smile had returned to her young face. Brittney looked at Molly and said, "Challenge accepted, that is, if you are OK with sharing Molly?"

Molly gave Brittney a little slap on her ass and said, "My dear, sharing is caring."

Brittney said, "But Jeff is with you, Molly? Hmm, that's interesting."

Then Brittney turned to Amy and said, "Amy, I hope I didn't offend you by flirting with your husband. I have all but attacked him. You should know he has always been the perfect gentleman with me."

Amy walked over to Brittney and put her arm around her, and said, "Well, sweetheart, he is all yours today; you will have to share him with Molly; she has become very attached to him."

Molly quickly responded to Amy while laughing and said, "Oh, like you aren't attached to Jeff's big cock, you can't keep your legs together, you horny slut."

Amy laughed and said, "Hey, I resemble that slut remark, girlfriend."

Molly turned to Brittney and said, "You should see, Miss "not so innocent Amy here," take all of Jeff in her, Brittney. I can barely take half of him, but she has no problem letting him stuff it the entire thing in her, such a slut, I love it."

"WOW, I sure am glad I decided to deliver your dinner last night; I almost turned down the delivery. I happened into the right group. It sounds like y'all are fun. Oh, and please, call me Brit." Brittney said.

My cock was hard as a rock from the hug Brittney had given me and what she had whispered to me. Her firm young body against mine was amazing, plus she smelled wonderful.

Brittney reached out and took a hand from Amy and Molly in hers and said, "Ladies, I hope this doesn't offend you, but, damn, you both have amazing figures. I hope I look as good as you when I am your age."

Molly pulled Brittney into her and kissed her; at the same time, she reached around and grabbed her ass and said, "You look damn good yourself, you sweet young thing. How old are you, by the way?"

"Yes, Brittney, how old are you?" Amy chimed in at almost the same time.

"I am twenty-two; my birthday is next Saturday," Brittney responded.

Molly went on, "Well, Brit, you have an amazing body; you look good enough to eat. I swear you don't look like you have an ounce of fat anywhere on you. I am jealous. How do you stay so fit?"

"Thank you; I teach a cross-fit class 4 days a week at my gym," Brittney said.

"The gym off of Bidwell Boulevard?" Molly asked.

"Yes, that's the one; how did you know? I teach the 8 to 10 am class Monday through Saturday." Brittney said.

"I thought you looked familiar; your photo is on the staff wall, your hair was much shorter," Molly said.

"Oh God, I have asked them to please change that photo. I took that photo when I was living with my girlfriend, Sarah." Brittney responded.

Amy joined in now, "Oh, you don't live with her anymore?"

"Gosh no, she, um, was full-on lesbian and didn't like the idea that, well, I still like a dick in me," Brittney said with a bit of a blush appearing on her face.

Brittney made eye contact with me and said, "More now than then, honestly."

She went on, "Don't get me wrong; I still love the touch and taste of a woman. But liking a nice cock was the breaking point with Sarah and me. Especially when Sarah was in the store, and she saw me flirting with John. She got mad as hell and accused me of fucking him behind her back. It was a big blow-up between us. She just kept at me, accusing me of cheating on her. I finally got mad enough and told her that I wanted to do more than just flirt with John and that I would love for him to bend me over my checkout stand, lift my skirt, and price check me all he wanted. The day I came home with no panties on pretty much sealed the end of Sarah and me living together."

"Oh, my. Well, we don't have a checkout stand here, but I am sure we can find something for John to bend you over." Molly said.

Amy, "Ah, and just where were your panties, young lady."

Brittney looked down at the ground and then shyly looked up at me, "I had taken them off when I saw John come in the store and was going to put them in his grocery bag when he checked out, but my manager pulled me off the floor to check the cash from another register. When I finished, I walked out to see John leaving the store. I was so disappointed."