Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head of his cock must have found my wife's opening as Amy stood up straight and said, "NO NO, we don't go that far, Brent."

Trish immediately, seeing the situation, said, "Brent, you know better."

I thought, oh shit, that's going to end the night's fun.

But it didn't; Amy just turned around and got on her knees in front of Brent and, while looking up at Brent, said, "Let me take care of this hard cock this way" and proceeded to suck Brent into her mouth again.

I was a bit shocked, but at the same time, it was a total turned on seeing my ordinarily shy wife be so slutty.

Trish went back to sucking me, and I was getting close. I told her she better stop or she was going to get a mouth full of the pleasure she was giving me.

I could feel a considerable load building up in my balls.

She just giggled and stopped sucking my cock, "ok, I am ready for a sound fucking anyways."

For a split second, I thought she was going to climb up on the table and fuck me, but that was just wishful thinking.

I got off the table, and Trish had Brent lay down on the table. She quickly climbed on top of him, straddling him as she lowered herself down onto his swollen cock. Her pussy swallowed it up in one full push.

Amy and I stood there watching until Trish, who was slowly grinding back and forth on Brent's cock, said, "Aren't you two going to join us?"

Mesmerized by the sight of the two of them fucking, Amy and I came to our senses. I bent Amy over the table with her head on Brent's stomach, just in front of Trish grinding on him. I quickly got behind Amy and began rubbing my swollen cock head up and down my wife's dripping wet pussy, teasing her as she attempted to push back against my cock to get me inside. I knew this drove her wild, so I kept it up as long as I could hold out. Eventually, the desire to bury my entire 7" shaft in my wife's swollen hot pussy took over, and I drove it in all the way. When I hit home, she let out a grunt and an "OH FUCK YEAH."

It was very erotic watching Trish ride Brent and her sexy round titties bouncing up and down as she fucked him. Having seen how quickly she climaxed when I ate her out, I expected her to start to climax instantly when Brent entered her, but she didn't, or at least if she did, it was nothing like when I was eating her out, and she was squeaking and thrashing around on the table. She just kept up her very slow grind on Brent until we saw him tense up and thrust up into her, lifting her off the table.

With her head on his stomach, Amy knew he was cumming, which sent her over the edge. I felt her tense up as her pussy pulsated around my cock, which sent me into a ball draining climax.

Amy and I finished up and moved over to sit on the couch as I watched Trish climb off Brent.

Giggling, Trish said, "Amy, do you need a towel? You must be dripping as much as I am from our husband's deposits."

The two ladies did the "pussy full of cum" skip to the bathroom, both giggling and holding hands.

We all sat around naked afterward, enjoying the new bond we just formed. We are still special friends with his couple to this day. But they are not the couple that expanded our boundaries; that was a couple we met a year or so later.

Molly and Jeff are the couple that changed our boundaries and world. All because of a bet between Molly and me.

One of the things Amy had decided on when we first started going on "meet and greet" lifestyle dates was we would only have them on a Monday or Tuesday night. We figured that would keep the other couple from getting any expectations other than a casual meeting. So, we met Molly and Jeff on a Tuesday night.

We found Molly and Jeff on one of the web sites, and I was a bit surprised Amy was even open to meeting them as Molly was a beautiful blonde, opposite of all the women Amy had agreed to meet in the past. Her overwhelming desire was and is for petite brunettes with full breasts. Molly did have full breasts going for her, plus an ass that could stop a train.

We met them for dinner at a local place that allowed us to dine in semi-private and get to know each other better while discussing the things we were looking for in the lifestyle. We explained our boundaries and told them of our limited experience in the lifestyle so far.

I was a bit surprised at how quickly Amy opened up to them, a good sign that she felt comfortable with them. Amy explained how we got started in the lifestyle to explore her bi-side, and while she loved exploring that, she was also surprised how much she enjoyed having two hard cocks to hold at once. She purposely left out how much she had appreciated sucking another man while I entered her from behind.

Our dinner went on and on, and eventually, the restaurant asked us to leave as they wanted to close up. It was close to midnight as we walked back to our parked cars. We came to our car first, and Molly instantly wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me into her as she planted a scorching hot, open-mouthed kiss on me. My cock jumped to life in my pants, and I pressed it against her as we continued to kiss.

Molly whispered to me, "mmm, that feels nice."

Molly moved her hips into me and was grinding her hips into my hard-on. It was a simple horny kiss, but one of the hotter moments we had had in the lifestyle up to that point. I was so wrapped up in Molly and exploring her body that I didn't noticed or care that Jeff had Amy was just as wrapped up in their own passionate kiss. Both were making out just as passionately, as Molly and myself, except Amy, wasn't grinding on Jeff.

Jeff looked over and saw Molly grinding on me with both my hands firmly holding her perfectly round ass.

Jeff said, "Hey, I'm not holding your wife's ass."

That prompted my reply of, "that's not my fault."

We all laughed. That broke the moment, and I suggested the night was still young and that we should get a nightcap.

We walked down the street to a local watering hole. Amy and I entered the bar holding hands, as did Jeff and Molly. Everybody turned and looked us up and down and knew who belonged to whom, but when we sat at the bar, Molly sat so close to me she was almost in my lap, as did Amy with Jeff. The conversations between us now were one on one, Molly and me together while Amy and Jeff talked one on one. I was quickly learning Molly was on the aggressive side, and her open, honest personality was turning me on even more than her knock out body.

As we sat there talking, Molly had her hand on my thigh, and I had to continually shift my position as my cock was straining against my jeans and beginning to get very uncomfortable.

The bartender announced last call, and Jeff said, "Oh shit, how did it get so late? I completely lost track of time; I have a 6 am flight, and as much as I don't want to call it a night, 6 am is going to get here in a heartbeat."

Molly, Amy, and myself all looked at each other, and I am sure we were all thinking the same thing; no one wanting the night to end, but all of us understood the situation as it was a school night and we needed to get some sleep before work the next day.

As we got up to leave, there was a table of 3 women sitting behind us; I smiled at them politely.

One of the women locked eyes with me and, with a smile on her face, said, "you four have a fun night, wish I was going with you," which caused the other two women sitting with her to laugh.

As we walked back to the cars, Molly quickly wrapped her arm around Amy's arm, and the two of them walked back to the car arm in arm. Laughing and giggling the entire way.

Once back at the cars, Molly spun Amy around and planted an open mouth kiss on her, which Amy eagerly returned.

On the drive home, I was about to ask Amy what she thought of them, but before I could get the question out, she said, "I invited them over for dinner Friday night, hope that's ok."

Laughing, I just said, "Well, that answers the question of if you like them."

Amy tried to play it cool and said, "yes, they were fun, plus both are good kissers." With that, she leaned over, unzipped my pants, and my hard cock sprang out at full attention.

Laughing as she lowered her head into my lap while I drove and said, "Mmm looks like you enjoyed Molly's kisses as well."

She took me in her mouth and proceeded to suck me dry. I drove very cautiously, trying not to get into an accident.

The next three days couldn't go by fast enough. Amy and I were in a constant state of arousal in anticipation of seeing Molly and Jeff again. We fucked so many times over those three days I almost called in sick just to rest up. If either of us found ourselves at home alone, we were masturbating like kids that just discovered how to give themselves an orgasm.

Amy was going at herself at the same pace as me. Friday morning, while I was leaving for work, she asked me to replace the batteries in her dildo. The dildo that I had just replaced the batteries in last Saturday.

Attempting to tease her about it, she giggled and said, "What? You leave for work before me and get home after me. A girl has needs."

Laughing, I just said, "Well, don't hurt yourself, I have plans for that hot little pussy of yours tonight, and I am betting Molly and Jeff do as well."

We were like cats on a hot tin roof all day in anticipation. One of the fun things about having a play date is the anticipation of the coming evening's events.

Amy and I have both had laser hair removal, but we still have to do some touch-up shaving, so it is always fun shaving Amy's pussy on the day of a play date. Smooth is the only way to go.

Molly and Jeff arrived on time, and we greeted them at the door. We were both rewarded with long deep French kisses. My cock had been 75% erect all day in anticipation of kissing Molly. The instant her lips touched mine, my cock started throbbing to get out of my pants. I had purposely worn baggy pants with no underwear to avoid having to endure the pain of restraint like the other night at the bar.

Dinner was fun; Jeff had brought a delicious bottle of tequila, which we killed more than half of before dinner. It loosened all of us up, and the flirting and touching jumped into full speed. Jeff had his hands all over Amy every chance he got, as did Molly.

When Molly wasn't touching Amy, she had her hands all over me, grabbing my ass whenever she could, and eventually, she grabbed my erection through my pants and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Wow, I hope that's for me."

Grabbing her ass in return, I said, "Yep, it's been that way all week waiting for tonight."

Dinner led to more touching and flirting, Amy and Molly sitting next to each other and Molly touching Amy every chance she got. Amy loved being the center of attention of both Jeff and especially Molly.

At the end of dinner, while we were all laughing, I noticed Molly had her hand under the table, and it was obviously in Amy's lap.

Suddenly Molly let out a very loud, "OH my goodness, Amy; you're not wearing any panties, I love it."

Amy turned beet red and was about to say something when Molly continued, "glad I am not the only one panty free tonight."

On that note, I was about to suggest we play strip pool with them, but Amy cut me off and said, "anybody interested in going in the hot tub?"

Molly stood up and, looking directly at me, started to undress.

Molly then said, "John, can you help me with the buttons on the back of my skirt, please?"

She didn't have to ask me twice; if I could have jumped across the table, I would have. When I got around the table to her side, she was standing there with her arms open. I moved to her, pulling her into my arms and hugging her close to my body.

Laughing a bit, I said, "Not sure I can unbutton your skirt from this side."

"Oh, sure you can, just reach around me and feel for them," Molly said.

Simultaneously, her hands went directly to my pants, and she began unbuttoning my pants. Once Molly, had my pants unbuttoned, she unzipped pants and let them fall to the floor. I was now standing there with my arms around her and my throbbing hard cock pressed into her stomach.

I finally found the button holding her skirt and unbuttoned it, which allowed her skirt to fall to the floor. As her skirt hit the floor, I took a half step back so I could see her bare legs and her pink hairless pussy. I felt my cock twitch, and it didn't go unnoticed by Molly as she reached out and took my cock in her hand and squeezed it.

Smiling at me, she turned around and said, "Can you help me out of my blouse and bra, handsome?"

As I helped her out of her blouse and bra, I heard my wife say, "OH MY GOD, WOW."

That snapped me back to reality, and I looked at my wife, who was staring at Jeff.

Jeff was standing there in front of Amy naked with the largest cock I have ever seen. It looked like it belonged in a porno.

Without realizing she was talking aloud, Amy said, "good thing we are soft swap only, because no way that would fit even if I wanted it to."

Jeff was blushing now and said, "well, are we going in the hot tub or not?" he turned and started to the hot tub.

Amy turned and looked at Molly and then at me and realized she probably just offended Jeff. She quickly turned and followed Jeff out to the hot tub.

Molly and I were both completely naked, and I looked down at my cock; having just seen Jeff's massive member, I suddenly felt very self-conscious about the size of my cock. I am a good seven inches in length and on the thick side, but Jeff's flaccid cock was almost as big as my erect cock.

Seeing my reaction, Molly immediately reached out and took my cock in her hand, "you have a beautiful cock, John. I am sure it will fit perfectly everywhere I need it to."

She was very polite in complimenting my cock size, and it helped to set me at ease.

I looked down at my cock again, and Molly caught me. Smiling at me, she said, "John, your cock is perfect, don't worry about that." Then she took my hand, parted her legs, and put my hand between her legs. I felt how swollen and wet her pussy was already.

Molly smiled at me with her, "come fuck me" eyes and said, "You're the cause of my pussy being soaking wet, John, not Jeff. Well, Amy has something to do with it too."

Smiling at her, I said, "Well, we aren't a full swap couple anyways."

"Oh, really? Do you want to place a little bet on you staying soft swap only? I am betting Jeff gets that big cock of his inside your wife at some point?" Molly said with a devilish grin on her face.

Laughing at her, I said, "Oh, you don't know my wife the way I do; when she makes up her mind, she sticks to it; if she says no full swap, trust me, it isn't happening."

"Well, you up for placing a bet? I am willing to bet that Jeff makes your wife eat those words, and he gets Amy to spread her legs for him so that he can bury his cock in her cunt?"

When she said cunt, my cock twitched in her hand, and she giggled.

I was interested as to just what she wanted to bet. "Well, what's the bet?"

"Well, WHEN Jeff gets his big tool in your wife, and she is begging him not to stop, you have to give him a blow job after he finishes. You have to suck him until he is hard enough to fuck your sweet little wife again. She will be begging for round two of his big cock in her cunt."

She repeated cunt, and my cock twitched in her hand again, causing her to smile and say, "You like the thought of that, don't you? Jeff plowing your wife's pink cunt with his long fat cock."

I was shocked, "What? You want me to give your husband a blow job?"

"Yep, it is my fantasy; I want to see a guy suck Jeff's big cock. I have asked him several times, and he is steadfast against it, but the thought of it, truly turns me on." She said.

This woman knew how to play her cards; she knew in the horny state I was in; I was likely to say yes to anything she said.

So, with a smirk on my face, I asked, "And what do I get when I win the bet?"

She knew the hook was set and said, "well, as I know I will win, how about if you win, I will be yours and Amy's sex toy for a long four-day weekend. You can use me any way you want; nothing is off-limits, even my virgin ass."

Damn, she knew how to bait me. My cock was already at full attention again after the momentary deflation caused by seeing Jeff's massive manhood.

Without thinking, I reached out and shook her hand, "it's a bet. I am so looking forward to having you as a sex toy for 96 hours."

With her same "come fuck me eyes," she smiled and said, "As much fun as it sounds to be your sex toy for four days, I know I am winning this one."

Just then, Amy came back in and said, "what are you two doing in here? John, we need your help opening the hot tub; let's go."

I started towards the door with visions of having Molly as our sex toy for four days when I stopped and added a stipulation to the bet.

Amy had already walked back out to the hot tub.

I turned to Molly and said, "One more thing, this bet has to be completed within the next three times we get together; if it doesn't happen within that time frame, I win."

Molly grabbed me and pulled me into her as she planted one of her open-mouthed kisses on me and said, "Deal. Your lovely wife gets fucked by Jeff within three dates."

Hot tubing was pretty fun; as hot and forward as Molly had been with me, she focused her attention on Amy the entire time. They were making out with each other like two school girls.

My cock was rock hard the entire time, and when I took my eyes off of the girls to glance at Jeff, he was sitting on the edge of the hot tub stroking his cock, which was fully erect now.

I have read stories with passages in them like, "he looked like he had a third leg," but Jeff indeed did. His massive cock at full attention looked like he had an extra leg or arm sticking out of his midsection.

He looked at me with a look that left me kind of perplexed. He wasn't smiling, hell if I were swinging lumber like that, I would be smiling from ear-to-ear twenty-four/seven. Plus, I wouldn't have kept it a secret until now. I would have posted it all over our profile; that's for sure.

Amy finally turned to me and suggested we go back inside. The girls got out; first, Molly taking Amy by the hand and leading her into the living room.

Jeff helped me close up the hot tub, and I couldn't help but glance at his massive cock every chance I got.

He noticed, and he said, "John, I know what you're thinking; get it out of your mind. To be honest, it is more of a burden than a blessing."

"Yeah, right, I am sure it has been a real burden to be hung like that."

"John, 90% of the women I have ended up naked within my life, have said, "thanks but no thanks," kind of like tonight with what Amy said, even if you two were full swap my cock is too big to consider trying."

Looking at him, I asked, "how come you don't have anything on your profile about your endowment? I am sure there are lots of women in the lifestyle looking for a man of your stature."

He was starting to loosen up now, and I felt him relax a bit.

"Well, yeah, when we first started lifestyle, we put that I was endowed with a nine and a half-inch cock and had photos online. The only couples contacting us were couples into the cuckolded lifestyle, and that just wasn't what we were looking for in this. We were looking for a couple like you and Amy, fun, sexy, and open to playing with another couple. Molly and I decided to just leave my situation out of our profile and hoped that when the time came, Amy wouldn't run screaming from the room, so at least she didn't do that when I got naked." Jeff explained.

Wholeheartedly laughing now, I changed the subject and said, "Come on, Mr. Holmes, let's go see what the girls are up to."