Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing her, "that's a silly question," as I picked her up and carried her over to the couch.

Amy had already lead Jeff over to the living room floor and had him lay down on his back. She straddled him and slowly lowered herself down onto him. Amy reached down and grabbed Jeff's cock, lifted it straight, and aimed it at her pussy opening. Even from four o five feet away, I could see she was dripping wet and engorged. Her lips once again were swollen and protruding out between her slit. Her cunt actually looked hungry.

When the tip of his cock touched her swollen pussy lips, she moaned out, "Oooh, my cunt is ready for you to fuck into submission."

I watched my wife's swollen sloppy cunt hole swallow up Jeff's massive cock head. This time she took it in easier and without much resistance.

She started grunting and shaking again as she continued to lower herself down on that massive pole of a cock.

She was delirious with lust for his cock. She was moaning and grunting as her pussy continued to suck up his entire shaft.

When she was fully down, and Jeff was balls deep inside my wife again, she grunted out, "you big-cocked bastard, my cunt is ruined for your cock, my cunt is yours whenever you want it. Fuck it long and hard; fill it with your hot gooey man cream, you fucking big cocked bastard."

Riding him and bucking her hips back and forth and up and down, she looked down at him and screamed at him, "say it, you bastard, say it."

Jeff looked a bit confused, not sure what she meant.

Amy screamed again, "Say it, say my cunt belongs to you, and your cock has never felt so good inside a cunt. I have the best cunt you have ever been in."

I looked at Molly; she was giggling as she leaned into me, "once again, your sweet little shy wife's inner slut has come out. I can't blame her; I felt the same way when you were inside me earlier, which, by the way, you need to stop watching that slut wife getting fucked and fuck me right now. My pussy is throbbing for you, and I need you inside me RIGHT NOW."

We all fucked long and hard, and by 0100, all four of us were finally fucked out and exhausted. Amy well fucked now and her feet back on the ground, acting as if it was just another night, suggested we take a hot tub.

As Jeff and I headed out to the hot tub, I said, "Dude, I don't know about you, but my balls and cock are sore."

"Fuck yeah, mine too. I thought Amy was going to break my cock off, but damn she is an amazing woman. She is one of the very few women that can take all of me and ride it like that. Your wife is one hot lady. Molly and I rarely fuck; she has to get pretty drunk and super horny even to let me attempt to enter her. It was terrific to see you make her so happy John, she needed a good fucking."

"Any time, my friend, any time. But we can leave the cock sucking thing off the table in the future; once was enough for me," I said.

The girls walked out just then, seeing both Jeff and I laughing. I noticed Amy was walking a bit gingerly. Not surprising, considering the punishment her cootchie had received from Jeff.

We weren't in the hot tub long before we were all ready for bed and a good night's sleep.

Amy and I got Jeff and Molly settled in the guest room, and we retired to our bedroom.

Once in bed, the questions started as expected.

Amy first with how I liked sucking Jeff's big cock and her going on and on about hot erotic it was to watch, and she can't wait to see me do it again.

I quickly assured her that it was a one-time thing, and I wouldn't be doing that again.

While stroking my cock and giggling, "oh really, so if Molly asks you to do it again, you're going to say NO to her? While you're saying NO, your growing cock seems to be saying YES."

As tired and sore as my cock was, her soft, warm hand stroking me had me growing hard.

"Oh really, and how about you, my dear horny wife" While making air quotes with my hands, I said, "This cunt belongs to you whenever you want it."

She looked at me like I had just kicked our dog and said, "I said no such thing, you are making that up, and I would never say that, let alone use the "C" word, especially about myself."

"WOW, really? You don't remember what you said? You said it more than once. It was pretty hot seeing you let go. So, what made you change your mind about going full swap?"

Amy pulled away from me and sat up, "are you mad at me? I'm sorry, things just kind of got out of hand. I was bent over the couch watching you and Molly go at each other, and it was so hot and erotic. Jeff was licking me and sucking on my clit and got me so horny. He had two fingers inside me, and I was getting hotter and hotter; I was just about to cum when he stopped"

I pulled her back into my arms, "babe, it was the hottest, most erotic thing I have ever seen; HELL NO, I am not mad at you. So how did he convince you to let him fuck you?"

"Well, as I said, I was so close to cumming, and he just stopped eating me out and fingering me and left me craving completion. Then I felt what at first I thought was the palm of his hand rubbing up and down my pussy. It felt different but at the same time amazing, plus like I said, I was so close I just went with it. It wasn't until I felt both his hands on my hips and he started to push into me that I realized it wasn't the palm of his hand at all, but it was that huge cock head he was rubbing up and down my cunt."

I was rock hard now, listening to her explain how Jeff got into her.

"As soon as I realized Jeff was attempting to push his fat cock head into me, in my head, I was screaming STOP STOP, but my body wasn't obeying. Before I knew it, I spread my legs wider to give him better access to my throbbing cunt. When he finally stretched me open and popped his fat head inside my pussy, all I could think was OH FUCK; he feels amazing inside me. I have never felt so full and stretched open before, and he barely had much more than the fat head inside me."

"To be honest, John, I was shocked that he could even get inside me. At the same time, I shocked myself with how fucking good it felt and how much I liked it and didn't want him to stop. Then I started cumming, and I became obsessed with wanting to see how much of his cock I could take. Once I felt him bottom out in me, I became obsessed with making him cum. I shocked myself again when I told him to cum inside me. That was crazy, right?"

Hearing her use the word cunt as she explained, I knew she had got horny again.

Frowning, she looked at me with teary eyes and said, "You think I am a total whore now, don't you?"

Babe, "Stop that, you are amazing. Tonight was hands down one of the best nights of my life with you. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for the four of us. So stop with those negative thoughts. You had fun, right?"

Cuddling back up to me and purring while she stroked my now raging hard-on, she climbed up on top of me and straddled my throbbing rod while slowly sliding her well-fucked pussy down onto me. As sore as my cock was, it felt amazing as she took me entirely inside her and rode me slowly until I came one more time for the night. As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered if she would eventually be as tight as she was before Jeff.

The next morning, I was awoken by Molly climbing on top of me and slowly lowering herself down onto my throbbing hard-on. She looked like an angel as she lowered her hot tight pussy down onto my shaft, and her perfect round tits giggled as she bottomed out on me.

Smiling at me, she said, "Morning, handsome, your horny wife kicked me out of bed. It seems her cunt needed a good morning stretch, and my pussy needed you, filling it up with your beautiful cock. Amy said, you always had some beautiful morning wood I would enjoy. She wasn't lying. I meant what I said last night John, I never knew it could feel so good to be fucked. Your cock fits my pussy perfectly."

The day was off to a great start.