Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly didn't hesitate; she lay down on the couch, spread her legs wide for Amy, and said, "have at it, babe. I am all yours."

Amy turned on the toy and placed it over Molly's already swollen clit, and just like when Amy uses it, Molly was cumming within a minute. Molly was shaking and screaming with a wild orgasm.

"HOLY FUCK, that thing is dangerous; I see what you mean about using it sparingly. I have never climaxed that fast or that hard from a toy. Jeff put this toy on my birthday list." Molly said.

Amy said, "See, I told you. It gets me off so fast and intensely that I can only use it when I am all fucked out and ready to go to sleep."

Molly, still buzzing from her bout with the WOMANIZER, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "John, get your cock over here. I need to suck it. Damn, that toy pushed me right into the fast lane."

Molly and I got into a sixty-nine, and I rolled her over on top of me; I attempted to lick her pussy, but she made me stop.

Saying her pussy was still buzzing and too sensitive from the toy, and I should just relax and enjoy her mouth, which I did as she sucked me slowly. It was like she was worshipping my cock. She slowly sucked me deep into her mouth and then sliding her mouth up until just the tip of my cock head was between her luscious lips.

I heard moaning from the other side of the room, and I saw that Jeff had his face buried between my wife's long legs, and he was going to town on her. She was holding her legs wide open for him, giving him full access to every nook and cranny of her pussy.

I was just about to unload in Molly's mouth when the doorbell rang. Molly shouted out, "Amy, you better go get that."

I don't know why I was shocked, but I was when Amy crawled off the couch, stood up, weak in the knees, and answered the door stark naked. This time it was a young woman in her mid 20's at the door holding our dinner.

The rest of us standing naked behind Amy, watching as she answered the door.

We heard the young woman say to Amy, "WOW, Great body. I wish I had your legs."

She handed Amy the bag of food while looking over Amy's shoulder and seeing the rest of us watching; she said, "I know why you didn't have time to cook, wish I didn't have to make more deliveries, would love to invite myself in."

As Amy signed for the food, she smiled at the young woman, "Well, we will be sure to order from your restaurant soon; you are a lovely young lady."

I was speechless; my wife just openly hit on a woman at least fifteen years younger than her, and all while she stood in our doorway completely naked, acting as if it was no big deal. I thought to myself, I am one lucky bastard.

We sat down and had dinner, which was quick, and to be honest, no one was all that hungry for food anyway; we were all starving for sex.

Molly was the first to stand up to leave the table; as she did, she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me over to the couch, where she pushed me down on the sofa and climbed on me and spread her legs over my face. Within seconds she had my rock-hard cock in her mouth, and I was sucking on her puffy clit.

She was soaking wet, and her clit was once again sticking out of its hood, screaming for me to suck it. I had my face and tongue buried in her pussy; I was in heaven. She tasted so good, and I loved the way she would grind her hips and pussy down onto my face as she got hotter and hotter and close to climaxing.

I looked up from between her legs to see Amy bent over the couch. Jeff was eating her out from behind. She was moaning and purring and saying how good his tongue felt.

Molly was sucking my entire seven inches deep down her throat again, and I knew that meant she was getting close to an orgasm. I was in heaven entirely focused on Molly's pussy when I heard the tone of my wife's moaning change, and it became this deep, almost animalist moan and grunt.

Then I heard her say in this deep grunting and panting voice, "OMG, that feels amazing, don't stop."

It was a total turn-on listening to my wife enjoying Jeff eating out her pussy. Just then, Molly jumped off my face grinning like a Cheshire cat. She leaned down to me and whispered in my ear, "Looks like you lost, hope you like sucking cock for the first time."

It took a moment to register, but when I looked up and saw Jeff was no longer kneeling behind my wife, he was now standing behind her and had both hands on her hips. There was only one thing he could be doing in that position; he was pushing that huge cock of his into my wife's tight pussy.

My wife was grunting and moaning as she screamed, "Oh FUCK YEAH, that feels so good, FUCK you are filling and stretching every inch of my cunt hole."

Hearing her use the word cunt, I knew my wife was in full horny slut mode.

I wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but as I stood up and moved around behind her, I saw the fat head of Jeff's massive cock beginning to disappear inside my wife's pussy. His huge fat cock head was stretching her swollen pussy lips wide open, and at the same time, her swollen lips were attempting to wrap around his thick cock and swallow it up.

It was out of this world erotic watching Jeff slowly push that monster cock into my wife and hearing her moaning and grunting for him not to stop.

I was wholly engrossed watching my wife's pussy open up and take in Jeff's massive manhood; I barely noticed Molly was now squatting down in front of me and had started sucking my throbbing hard cock.

Amy was going wild; Jeff barely had more than three or four inches of his oversized thick cock in her spread open pussy.

I could tell how her legs and ass were shaking; she was either already cumming or very close to a major league orgasm.

Then all of a sudden, she screamed out, "Jeff, stop, take it out right now."

I instantly thought, oh shit, she going to be pissed I didn't stop him.

I watched as Jeff pulled out of my wife's pussy, leaving her pussy wide open and her swollen lips hanging out of her slit.

She immediately turned around, walked over to the dining room table, sat on the edge of the table, laid back on her elbows, pulled her legs up to her chest, and spread her legs open wide.

Looking like a bitch in heat, eyes wild with hunger, she said, "Jeff get the big fucking cock over here and drive it back into my horny wet cunt hole. I want to feel your entire length inside my cunt. Bury it in my hot cunt hole."

Molly leaned into me and, with a bit of shock in her voice, "OH my, your sweet little wife is a total big cock slut, it seems, and you two were saying you are soft swap only, yeah right. That's not the first time she has spread her legs for a cock that size, I bet."

I didn't have time to respond as I watched Jeff move up to my wife's spread open legs. He once again started to drive his massive cock into my wife's swollen pussy. She was on fire, and her pussy looked like it. Her lips and clit were so engorged with blood; it almost didn't look like a pussy anymore; it was so fucking hot to watch.

Jeff slowly pushed his apple-sized cock head against my wife's pussy. She started squirming on the table, begging him to ram it into her cunt.

I watched in amazement as her lips opened up, and all at once, her pussy swallowed up his fat cockhead. He was inside my wife.

Jeff grunted as he continued to push in further.

When he was halfway in, Amy let out with a "Holy fuck you're stretching my cunt to the max, so wide you big stud, I have never had so much cock in my cunt. Keep going. I want all of that cock buried inside my horny cunt hole. Fuck my cunt, you big-cocked bastard."

Molly was back in front of me, sucking my cock; she had all of me down her throat and was sucking me as hard as Jeff was fucking my wife's pussy.

I watched Jeff bury his massive cock balls deep into what used to be my wife's tight pussy. She wasn't going to be tight after tonight, I thought.

When Jeff finally sunk his entire length into my wife's pussy, I blew my load straight down Molly's throat. She gobbled up every drop and never released me from her mouth.

She just kept sucking me; between watching my wife getting plowed by Jeff and Molly's mouth on my cock, I stayed rock hard.

Amy was going wild, she was shaking and grunting, and her eyes were squeezed so tight it looked like they hurt, but she never stopped crying for Jeff to fuck her cunt hard and deep.

Once he buried his entire length deep inside my wife's pussy, he began a slow rhythmic stroke of pulling out until just his cock head got left inside her spread open pussy, and then he would plunge his entire length back into her. Every time he plunged into my wife, she would moan out over and over for him to fuck her horny cunt harder.

She was totally out of control and showing no signs of stopping.

I watched in amazement; my once shy little wife was in the throes of a multi-orgasmic state. She was stuffed full of Jeff's massive cock and was loving it. She was sweating and shaking; her toes were curled up so tight she looked like she had club feet. She was gripping the edge of the table so hard she ended up leaving fingernail marks on the table.

It was the most erotic scene I have ever seen or could have imagined. When I noticed Jeff was starting to tense up, I could tell he was close to blowing his load.

He grunted that he was close and needed to pull out.

My horny wife's eyes shot open, "don't you dare pull out of my cunt, you bastard. I want to feel you shoot that thick gooey load deep inside my cunt. I want to feel every drop of your hot sticky cum paint the inside of my well-fucked cunt."

Now it was my time to say, "Holy shit."

Even Molly stood up and looked at me and smiling said, "wow, I think I like this side of your dirty little slut wife, John."

"Me too," as I pulled Molly into me and planted an open mouth kiss on her, sliding my tongue into her mouth, I could taste the remains of my cum she still held in her mouth.

Jeff finally blew his load deep inside my wife's stretched cunt. He pumped his load into my wife for what seemed liked minutes until he finally pulled out. Leaving her pussy wide open as long sticky streams of his cum followed his cock head out of her well-fucked cunt hole.

Amy was a spent, sweaty mess. Her legs were splayed wide open; her pussy looked like ten miles of bad road. That didn't stop Molly; she immediately buried her face into Amy's spread open legs and started sucking up Jeff's load while at the same time sucking on Amy's cunt lips and clit.

Feeling Molly's mouth and tongue on her pussy, Amy sat up and, while looking at me and said, "John, don't just stand there, get behind Molly and fuck her tight hungry cunt. Can't you tell when a bitch is in heat for you, for goodness sakes? Fuck her pretty little pink cunt hole good and hard like Jeff just fucked your wife."

Molly, hearing Amy looked back over her shoulder at me and spread her legs a bit more, then dipped her waist and hips down, so her pussy was open and waiting for me.

I moved in behind her and slowly slid my cock head up and down between her dripping wet pussy lips until my cock head found her opening.

I paused for just a second, causing Molly to scream out through Amy's pussy, "stop teasing that cunt and fuck me, baby, I want you so bad, drive it home into my tight pink hole."

Wow, both these women had moved onto a new level of horny.

I drove into Molly's pussy, and again I couldn't believe how tight she was. She felt fucking amazing. I went in until I was balls deep in her, and her tight hot pussy was grabbing onto my cock like a vise.

When I hit bottom, she grunted and looked back at me over her shoulder, her face glazed with a mixture of Jeff's cum and Amy's sex; she grunted at me, "Don't move, stay right there and still."

I did as she ordered, and she buried her face back into Amy's pussy.

I held perfectly still with my cock buried in her pussy.

Molly started shaking and grunting and screamed out, "OH FUCK, I am cumming already."

Her whole body tensed up, and she started shaking. Her pussy got tighter around my cock, which I didn't think was possible. She felt so damn good. I wanted to stay inside her for as long as possible.

As her orgasm subsided, she moaned out, "pound my cunt now, babe; you own it, use it, use me, fuck my tight little cunt, OH GOD I never knew being fucked could feel so good."

Amy chimed in, "fuck that bitch's slutty little pink cunt hole good and hard, John. It sounds like this bitch just gave you her cunt."

I looked over at Jeff, and I was surprised to see him smiling at me as he gave me thumbs up, which broke my concentration a bit, thinking what the hell was that about. It turned out to be a good distraction as it kept me from cumming, and I was able to continue driving my hard cock in and out Molly's sweet tight fuck hole.

I got to the point where I was going to cum, and I let Molly know I would pull out and cum on her firm, round ass.

Both Molly and Amy practically screamed in unison, "don't you dare."

Molly was entirely in climax mode now, which sent me over the edge. I drove into her as hard as I could, lifting her onto her toes as I exploded deep inside her, dumping my load deep inside her hot tight pussy.

I collapsed onto her as her head lay on Amy's pussy and kissed her on her cheek. I slowly pulled my cock out of her, and when I did, she whimpered in displeasure and said, "Oh baby, don't go; I want you in there."

I pulled her to her feet and into my arms and planted a long passionate kiss on her. She melted into my arms, and for a moment, it was as if she was someone else.

I was enjoying the moment when I heard Amy say, "Jeff get over here so I can suck that big cock and get it good and hard so you can ploy into my cunt again."

Molly turned immediately from me and said, "ah, not so fast, Amy, you horny little slut. John here will be taking care of getting Jeff's big tool nice and hard for your sloppy cunt."

Amy looked at me, and I looked at Jeff, who shook his head from side to side.

Jeff said, "Really, Molly? You know how I feel about that."

"Jeff, you know it's my fantasies to see a man suck your big cock.

Amy said, "OOOH yeah, suck him, John. You know I want to see that too, get to sucking."

I looked at Jeff and shrugged my shoulders, and said, "I don't think we are getting out of this, so I might as well get it over with."

I figured the sooner I got this over with, the sooner I could get back inside Molly's tight pussy.

Molly started giving out directions, "Jeff, get on the table and lay down next to Amy with your legs hanging over the edge. John, bend over and suck Jeff's big cock. Get it good and hard so he can pound your wife's slutty hot cunt hole; the bitch is in heat for it."

Amy was into it now, "yeah, John, get him good and hard to fuck your wife's swollen cunt. She needs it deep inside her cunt again."

As Jeff moved over to the table, he leaned into me and said, "Dude, I will do my best to get hard as fast as I can so we can get this over with."

I laughed and said, "Thanks."

I moved over, in-between his legs, and looked down at his semi flaccid member. Fuck, his cock looked even bigger from this angle.

I reached up and took his fat cock in my hand, and I thought, "If I am going to hold another man's cock for the first time, it might as well be a huge cock."

It was a surreal feeling. I don't know why I assumed it would feel like my cock. Jeff's cock was easily twice as thick as mine, and it was warm. It was still slick and sticky with the mixture of his cum and my wife's cunt juice.

Looking over at my wife and then Molly, both stared intently at me and watched my every move.

I took a deep breath and thought, well, here goes nothing. As I lifted Jeff's cock, I leaned down, opened my mouth, and wrapped my lips around his semi flaccid cock head.

I was surprised that I instantly got a tingling feeling in my balls; what the fuck was that all about.

I took the head of his cock in my mouth as I relaxed a bit and thought, ok, this isn't so bad. I started sucking on the head of his cock, slow and steady. I was surprised I liked the taste of his cum and Amy's sex mixture, and I wanted to taste more of it as I sucked more of his cock into my mouth. I kept sucking and licking and pushing more and more into my mouth.

Was I enjoying this? It was confusing, but in for a penny in for a pound. As I continued to suck more and more of him into my mouth, I felt him start growing in my mouth. Soon his cock head was hitting the back of my throat, causing me to gag.

Amy giggled, and I heard her say in a far-off voice, "Molly, John is learning what we girls had to figure out back in high school."

I was getting into it now, and I heard Jeff moaning a bit as I slowly bobbed my head up and down on his cock. He was almost entirely hard now.

I heard Amy say, "Yeah, Molly, that's my favorite one."

Hearing a buzzing sound from behind me, I knew Molly had dug into the bag of toys and pulled out one of our vibrating dildos. I figured she was either going to fuck Amy with it or fuck herself while watching me.

I heard Amy again, "yeah, do it."

Jeff was moaning and beginning to pump his hips up into my face now. It was confusing; could I be getting turned on by making Jeff hard and causing him to moan out with pleasure?

That's when I felt a glob of cold slime on my ass. Before I could put two and two together that it was lube, I felt the tip of a vibrating dildo pressed against my asshole.

While I enjoy Amy using toys on me, this was the first time someone other than my wife has fucked my ass with a dildo.

Molly leaned down and whispered in my ear, "It looks like you enjoy having a mouth full of that big fat cock, don't you? You have me so damn hot and wet right now, you sexy stud. You need to fuck my throbbing cunt soon."

With that, she started slowly pushing the dildo into my ass. I started grunting as she continued to drive the dildo farther up my ass. The vibration caused me to suck as much of Jeff's cock into my mouth as possible. Knowing that I was making Molly so horny just kept me going, and I lost track of time. Jeff was now bucking his hips up into my face as I continued to suck his fully hard cock.

It was so damn big; it was hard to get much more than the crown of his fat cock in my mouth.

Molly was working the dildo in and out of my ass at precisely the right pace, pausing at just the right moment to let the dildo vibrate on my prostate, which caused thick gooey streams of seamen to drip out of my cock.

Molly would hold the vibrator on my prostate and reach around to catch my dripping seamen in her hand. Molly would lick it up and purr into my ear how good I tasted.

I was sucking Jeff harder and harder and lost in a sexual haze when Amy punched me in my shoulder and said, "Hey, he was hard enough to fuck your wife's cunt several minutes ago. Get off him; he needs to bury that big fuck stick in your wife's cunt and pound her senseless."

I knew once she started referring to herself in the third person, she had entered SLUTVILLE.

I pulled off Jeff and looked up at him and said, "Dude, sorry about that."

He was laughing and said, "you sure you've never sucked cock before? I wasn't expecting to enjoy that, but you knew exactly how to get me hard."

Molly had pulled the dildo out of my ass and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me long and hard, our tongues wrapped around each other.

Molly broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Babe, you are such a stud; thank you for doing that for me. I am all yours. Even my virgin ass when and if you want."

Molly went on, "So do you want to watch your wife's cunt get destroyed again by my husband's oversized cock, or would you rather slide your perfect hard cock deep inside my hot cunt? My cunt is vibrating and on fire, for you to fuck me all night."