Lifestyle Boundaries Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled and headed back to our table.

When I got to the table, I saw the food had arrived.

Molly was sitting in the booth, waiting for me. When I got there, she slid out of the booth bench to allow me back in. As Molly did, her skirt rode up her thighs, exposing her pussy. When she got to the edge of the booth, she turned and spread her legs a bit to stand up.

Her swollen pink slit was entirely on display, and I said, "oh, my taco has arrived, I see."

Molly not missing a beat, "yep, all that's missing in it is some tongue; I believe I ordered it that way."

Our booth was way in the back and mostly out of sight from the main dining room, so even though I was quickly learning Molly wasn't shy, I don't think she wanted to give everybody in the restaurant a shot of her wet beaver.

I got back into the booth and situated again, with Molly sitting up close to me. I quickly slid my hand back between her thighs and buried two fingers deep inside her wet hole. I was amazed at how tight her pussy was. How does Jeff get that monster into her? I know vaginas are very accommodating, given babies come out of them, but she was tight.

My thoughts of Molly's tight pussy disappeared when I noticed Amy's panties that had been in the middle of the table when I left for the bathroom were now soaking wet and all balled up on the booth seat.

Molly was starting to grind into my hand now. She was leaning into me harder, and I could feel her breath on my neck as she got hotter.

She whispered in my ear, "Babe, your fingers feel so good, rub my clit. I am close."

I started rubbing her clit in slow rhythmic circles, and she spread her legs wider as I did, giving me full access to her sex.

With her head on my shoulder, she whispered into my ear so only I could hear, "oh fuck, your fingers feel good, but I want that hard cock of yours in my cunt."

Just as she finished whispering in my ear, she grunted and tensed up, and I felt her pussy spasm around my fingers.

Amy had her hand back under the table again, and Jeff wasn't hiding anything this time. He had swiveled in his seat so that his cock was out from under the table. I was able to watch my wife stroke him from the base of his thick veined, filled shaft up to his swollen apple-sized cock head. She would hold and squeeze Jeff's cock head for a second or two before sliding her hand back down to the base of his thick shaft and repeating the movement.

Molly regaining her composure, said, "Suck it, Amy, you know you want to, you horny little slut."

I thought, oh shit, Amy isn't going to like being called a slut, but smiling, Amy leaned down and took Jeff's massive swollen cock head in her mouth, right there in the restaurant. It was so erotic knowing that the little server college girl could show up and get an eye full at any second.

Watching my wife sucking Jeff's huge fat cock got me rock hard again, which didn't go unnoticed by Molly. She had unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, and was stroking me slowly as we both watched my wife suck Jeff.

Amy lifted off of Jeff's cock and said, "Ok, we need to get out of here; this isn't a very comfortable position I am in right now; my bare cunt is sticking to these vinyl seat cushions."

I knew from that comment that Amy was in full slut mode; that is the only time she says cunt.

All of us laughing at her comment, just as the bartender showed up. He had another round of shots and another large pitcher of margaritas.

He said, "These shots are on the house, Susan, your server had to leave un-expectantly."

The bartender set the drinks down and was about to leave when he noticed Jeff's fat cock sticking up from the other side of the table with Amy's hand wrapped around it.

His eyes got as big as saucers, and he said, "Mucho Grande," then turned and walked away.

As he left, I turned to Molly and asked, "are you sure the owner isn't going to be pissed with our behavior? Hell, I can smell your sex as well as Amy's cum filled panties sitting there."

"John, this restaurant is laid out the way it is, with these secluded booths is because the owner and his beautiful Latina wife are in the lifestyle. They host lifestyle parties here every other month. We have attended a couple of them, and they are a lot of fun, but we discovered we are more of a one-on-one couple like you." Jeff explained.

On that note, we flagged down a server and asked for some "to go" containers. We pack up our food as neither of us had touched anything on our plates. We tried to finish the margaritas, but we couldn't wait to get out of there and back to Molly and Jeff's house.

I tried to get a Lyft big enough for four people, but they were 45 minutes out, so we requested two compacts to take us back to their home.

One car arrived, and Amy and Jeff jumped in and said, "See you back at the house."

The second car came, and Molly and I got in and snuggled up to me. We started making out like high school kids on prom night except for tonight; it was a sure thing I was getting a blow job as well as eating some pussy.

Halfway back to their place, Molly said, "Ah, your wife has been grilling me with questions about Jeff's big cock. I think you better start preparing yourself to pay off that bet tonight."

I was instantly full of questions, "Really? What has she asked? Did she say she wants to try having him in her?"

Laughing, Molly replied with, "oh, she hasn't come right out and said it, but she has asked how it feels to have that much inside me. How much was I able to get in the first time? Is he gentle and know how to use it?"

I was both excited about the thought of seeing my wife get fucked by Jeff and his huge cock and, at the same time, very nervous that she would become hooked on his size. Having to suck him afterward didn't enter my thoughts until we got back to their place, and Jeff opened the door for us, naked and fully erect.

I once again was shocked at his size, and I heard Molly's voice in the back of my head, "the bet is, when Jeff finishes fucking your wife, you have to give him a blow job long enough to get him good and hard to fuck your wife again, which she will be begging for."

I suddenly started to wonder if I had bitten off more than I could chew or suck.

Things picked up once we were all together again. Clothes got stripped off, and Molly immediately grabbed Amy and pulled her onto the floor to eat her out.

Molly was on her knees between Amy's spread open legs. Molly's gorgeous round ass was up in the air with her swollen pink pussy on display.

For just a moment, I thought about getting behind her and sliding my throbbing cock into that delicious looking pussy, but Amy had been very explicit on the drive over, NO FULL SWAP.

So instead, I got on the floor on my back and wiggled my way in-between Molly's warm thighs. When she felt me between her legs, she lowered her hips down onto my face, and I buried my tongue deep inside her tight pussy.

She let out an "OH FUCK YEAH" as my tongue explored every inch of her pussy.

Molly was on fire. She started grinding her pussy down onto my face the more I tongue fucked her.

I knew she was close as I felt her thighs begin to shake, and she began to grind her pussy down harder onto my mouth.

When I thought she was just about to peak, I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth. That sent her over the edge, and she collapsed onto my face; she never stopped licking and eating out Amy.

I slid out from under Molly and noticed that Amy now had her legs pulled up to her chest and knees locked behind her arms, giving Molly complete access to her pussy. Molly was taking full advantage of Amy's position and was attacking Amy's pussy.

Amy climaxed shortly after that, and I could tell she was in heat. As soon as Molly withdrew from between Amy's legs and eating her out, she pulled Jeff down onto the floor with her.

She told him to lie down on his back. She got up, spread her legs over him, and I thought, shit, she is going to fuck him right now.

But she just lowered herself down onto him while his cock was lying flat against his stomach. As she did, she spread her pussy open and squatted down on the shaft of his cock. Her swollen wet pussy lips wrapped around his shaft and cock head as it laid against his stomach.

Amy began grinding back and forth on his pipe; she was as close to fucking him as she could get without actually being penetrated. Her wet pussy lips were rubbing back and forth on Jeff's fat cock shaft. She would grind her hips all the way forward until her pussy lips would wrap around the crown of his cock and then slid back down his rod until her pussy would hit his balls.

Jeff was going wild, and every time my wife would get her pussy to the crown of his cock head, Jeff would buck his hips up, trying like mad to push his cock head up into her opening.

She was teasing him like mad, and Amy was fully aware of what Jeff was attempting to do every time he pushed his hips up, arching his back in an attempt to get his sizeable apple-shaped cock head inside her hot pussy.

Amy would say, "No, no, you aren't going in there today."

I thought, hmm, she is making sure to include the word "today" every time she says that to him. Not sure if that meant anything, but it was interesting.

Molly and I watched them for a while, and we eventually ended up in a sixty-nine position with Molly on top of my face and grinding her delicious tight pink slit down onto my face. I was in heaven eating her out while at the same time, she was sucking my cock as if her life depended on making sure I blew my load in her mouth.

Molly and I were going at each other; every time I felt her mouth drive down on my cock and take all of me in her mouth, I would push my hips up into her, forcing my cock even further down her throat, making her hornier and hornier as I tongue fucked her at the same time.

She finally climaxed long and hard on my face, and I was in heaven. I loved making her cum, and as soon as she did, I wanted to eat her out again and make her cum again, but she stopped me this time rolling off me saying her pussy and clit were too sensitive and needed to take a short break.

I looked over to see Amy had stopped rubbing her pussy up and down Jeff's shaft and was now on her knees between his legs attempting to suck as much of his horse size cock into her mouth as possible. She was slobbering all over his shaft as she sucked his fat cock head in her mouth. Slobber running out of the sides of her mouth as she stretched her mouth as wide as she could to get him in.

Seeing Amy on her knees with her ass up in the air, I got behind her and slowly rubbed my hard cock head up and down her fully engorged pussy. Amy's labia were so engorged they were hanging out of her slit and begging for a hard cock to wrap around.

I quickly obliged and sank my entire seven-inch prick into her until my balls slapped against her clit. She was so hot and swollen. I buried my whole length in one full thrust.

Fuck, she was hot. I have never seen my sexy wife so wound up, horny, and open to sex.

I quicken my pace as I grabbed her hips and started pumping in and out as hard and fast as I could. She was grunting and moaning as I continued to fuck her as she tried to choke down Jeff's enormous cock.

Just as I was getting ready to blow my load deep inside my wife, Jeff announced he had to cum and for Amy to let go of his cock.

At this point, we had been in the lifestyle for a little over two years, and in that time, we had played with four other couples. I had watched Amy give many a blow jobs with those couples, but she never took any of the guy's loads in her mouth, always pulling off and having them shoot their gooey loads all over her tits and nipples.

So, it was a total shock when she pulled off his cock just long enough to say, "do it, Jeff, I want your load now; I need to taste you."

Hearing my wife letting go and being a hot sexy slut was such a turn on I climaxed so hard I felt like I was going to turn inside out.

Amy was grunting as I began pumping my hot cum deep inside her swollen, hot pussy.

I looked up and saw that Jeff was all tensed up, and I knew he was cumming in my wife's mouth.

My wife was taking every drop of his huge load. She wasn't about to miss a single drop and continued sucking him even after it was apparent he had finished. I slowly pulled out of my wife's pussy as Amy sat up, wiped her mouth, and while smiling from ear to ear, gave Molly a wink.

Molly, not missing a beat, crawled over to Amy and said, "Yummy, a hot cream filled taco for dessert" and pushed Amy down on her back, spread her legs, and went to town eating her out.

It didn't take more than a couple of minutes of Molly's pussy eating skills to have Amy moaning, shaking, and cumming like a wild cat in her current state.

As Amy recovered from her fourth or fifth orgasm, Molly said, "Should we eat our other tacos and burritos now?"

With all four of us being pretty well-drained, we sat around naked, enjoying our leftover lunches.

As we got dressed to head home, Amy grabbed Molly and planted a long passionate kiss on her, and said, "Our place next weekend?"

"I was already planning on it," Molly said.

Jeff piped up, "Ah, Molly, we are out of town the next couple of weekends. Remember, we have your niece's graduation next weekend, and you promised her we would fly down to LA to attend."

"Oh crap, I completely forgot," Molly said.

"How about the weekend after? You can come over Saturday mid-day and hang out around the pool all day. You two can spend the night, so you don't have to worry about drinking and driving." Amy suggested.

Molly quickly said, "It's a date, girlfriend. See you in two weeks. It is going to be a very long fourteen days until I can have you again."

Amy and I got in bed; I was dying to ask her about her comment to Jeff, "it's not going in her TODAY."

Curiosity got the best of me, and I finally asked her if she was contemplating adjusting our boundaries to full swap.

She looked at me and laughed, "oh, just cause you want to fuck Molly doesn't mean I want to fuck Jeff. No, our boundaries are still the same, no fucking. Plus, Jeff is just too big and thick; I can't imagine that would feel good in my pussy."

"Hey, by the way, have you noticed Jeff hasn't fucked Molly while we are with them?" Amy added.

I hadn't given it much thought, but now that Amy mentioned it, she was right. Amy and I have fucked several times in front of them, but the two of them hadn't even attempted to fuck.

Answering Amy's question, I said, "Come to think of it, I don't remember Molly touching Jeff's cock. I wonder what that is all about."

Amy smiling at me, "well, she sure seems to be enjoying your hard cock, babe, and I can't blame her; I love your cock in my pussy."

"Wow, it is getting deep in here, but thank you, babe," I responded.

Luckily the next two weeks had both of us very busy with work disasters to keep us distracted, but still, it was the longest fourteen days of our lives waiting for Molly and Jeff to show up that Saturday.

Amy and I thought it would be fun to greet them naked since we would eventually end up naked anyway, so we were naked all morning waiting for them.

We expected them around 11 am and at 12:30, when they hadn't shown up yet, Amy and I started to panic that they were blowing us off. Just as we were both about to freak out and think we got ghosted again, the doorbell rang.

I have never seen Amy move so fast to answer the door.

Amy opened the door with a "ta-da" pose and a huge smile on her face, only to be greeted by the UPS delivery guy delivering a wine shipment that required a signature.

It was funny as hell seeing her trying to cover up as she turned a lovely shade of red. Seeing Molly and Jeff standing just behind the UPS guy, Amy collected herself and very nonchalantly signed for the wine saying, "I hope you don't need my ID; I don't seem to have it on me right now."

The UPS guy just stood there, staring at Amy's naked body. His eyes were desperately trying to maintain eye contact, but as soon as Amy looked down to sign for the wine, I watched his eyes go straight down to my wife's bald pussy.

She handed the tablet back to him and thanked him. The poor guy could barely talk as he walked away.

Molly and Jeff came in laughing hysterically. Jeff said, "I would imagine you will be getting some great delivery service from now on. He is probably going to require a signature for every package he delivers."

All of us laughing. Amy said, "OMG, I was so embarrassed."

"Well, you certainly didn't show it, babe, plus I am betting that UPS guy had to stop somewhere to jerk off thinking about your hot sexy body," Molly said.

"Hell, I had to jerk off more times than I can count this past two weeks thinking about you, Amy, so I am sure that UPS guy is pulling on his pud right now," Jeff said as he carried the box of wine into the house.

"Sorry we are late, I wanted to stop and get a new swimsuit to wear for you, John, but it seems that will have to wait for a different time," Molly said as she started taking off her clothes.

It was a beautiful day, and the four of us sunbathed naked around the pool. We got to know each other beyond our horny sides, finding out that Jeff worked for the government but left it very vague as to what he did exactly. All he would say was it required him to travel and relocate more times than they liked.

The margaritas were flowing, and Jeff once again brought a lovely bottle of Tequila that led to shots in-between the margaritas and appetizers.

As close as we all had gotten over the past month, things remained pretty tame throughout the day, but as the shots of tequila got more and more frequent, the touching and kissing picked up. Soon Amy and Molly were locked in each other's arms, making out and fingering each other until eventually, they wound up in a sixty-nining. Both were Licking, sucking, and tongue-fucking each other's swollen pussies until they each had screaming orgasms.

Jeff and I both watched intently, me with a raging hard-on and him slowly stroking his semi-hard horse cock. Even after seeing his huge cock several times now, it was still shocking to see its size. I began wondering if I would ever see his cock and not be amazed at its size.

The sun started to set, and I suggested we move the party inside and have dinner.

Originally, I had planned on cooking dinner for us, but when I mentioned dinner, Molly said, "fuck that, just order something from Caviar; I am sure Amy will be happy to answer the doorbell."

That brought a laugh from everybody, and Amy blushed a bit.

I took a consensus of what everybody wanted and ordered.

I informed them that it would be roughly an hour and a half until the food would arrive.

Turning to Molly, I said, "So any suggestions on what we can do to kill an hour?"

Amy jumped in and said, "Oh, I have a new toy I want to show Molly and see what she thinks of it." Amy quickly ran upstairs and got our bag of toys.

Molly looking at Jeff, "See, I told you we should have brought my toys; I would love to get Amy on the other end of our double-headed dildo."

Amy came back just as she heard Molly saying that and pulled her double-headed dildo out of our bag of toys and said, "Is it like mine, girlfriend?"

"OH, my, mine isn't that big or thick, Amy. How much of that can you take?" Molly asked.

Amy giggling from all the tequila, said, "well, later, perhaps you can see how much you can get in me."

I noticed when she said that she was looking at Jeff. Molly saw it too and turned and gave me a wink.

"Well, we can play with that later; this is what I wanted to show you and watch you try it out. It's called "THE WOMANIZER." John bought it for me, and to be honest; I have to use it sparingly as it makes me cum way too fast. Come on; Molly lay down; I want to use it on you."