Lift

Story Info
An urgent encounter in an ordinary day.
2.4k words
4.47
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaPlume
LaPlume
4 Followers

I was meeting an attorney downtown to consult on a word processing project. He said he 'wasn't into' virtual meetings. I didn't care, as long as he paid me. My tight jeans and rabbit jacket were warm for a chilly autumn day, but a cold wind bit my neck and made my nipples stand up against my red silk t-shirt.

I hurried into the tall office building, checking in with the security guard at the front desk. I hit the 'up' button at the elevators, and stood back to wait. A man came into the lobby, the gust that swept through the door ruffling his curly hair. I glanced at him as he walked toward me, then looked again...He was over six feet tall, and slim. Something about him made me think of fire and cognac. His gaze was steady as he stared at me. I felt a flush start from low on my body, the heat rushing over my bosom and up my neck to light my cheeks. There was no mistaking the meaning of the smile and nod he gave me, and I smiled hesitantly back. He stood a little way away, his eyes traveling over my body. I could feel his look like a searchlight, shining through my clothes to illuminate my body beneath them.

I trembled, wondering, and felt a tingling warmth start in my crotch. I glanced at him again. He was still looking at me, his lips slightly curved. His eyes met mine confidently. My knees felt shaky, and I braced a hand against the frame of the elevator doors. A tone made me jump, and I straightened to enter the elevator that had arrived. The man entered with me. I could smell his subtle scent in the close space, and licked my suddenly dry lips. Our hands reached out to touch the buttons simultaneously, one space apart, and I gasped out loud as his fingers brushed my wrist. We stood frozen a moment, our arms outstretched, his hand resting on mine.

"What's your name?" he asked, his voice soft and low.

"Amanda," I replied, my voice catching in my throat. I reluctantly withdrew my hand, and straightened the envelope and folder I carried just to have something to do. The ride up seemed to be taking forever, and I took a deep breath.

"I'm Richard," he said. "You have an appointment on 12?" He looked at the button I'd pressed, then back at me. I nodded, and he added, "I'm in 1407. Come see me when you're done. If you are interested." He was so confident, but unconcerned. It was clear to me what he was offering, and yet I felt no pressure. If I wished, I could go to him, and if I chose not to, that was fine.

The car came to a stop and as the doors opened I met his eyes fully. "See you, Richard," I said, and stepped out. I turned, and watched him as the doors closed. His smile stayed with me even after the hum of the elevator rising told me he was gone.

My appointment was uneventful, the project having seen more than its share of revisions in the past month. I delivered the thumb drive with the final copy, then chatted a while with the attorney about upcoming projects, and his needs. Even as we talked my mind was on other needs, my legs and belly tingling with anticipation. I knew I would go up, not down, when I left this office. I wondered how Richard would take me, how we would fit together best.

As I left the attorney's office, my whole body afire with lust, I felt a sudden urge to go to the ladies room and masturbate, just to relieve the overwhelming ache in my loins. Instead, I pushed the up button with trembling fingers, and stood impatiently waiting. Soon I was on the 14th floor, in an office marked with the name of a data processing consulting firm, asking a petite, dark receptionist for Richard. Before she could ask my name, or whether I had an appointment, he emerged from the office behind her, saying my name and holding out his hand with abroad grin. "Richard," I answered. The wicked smile in his eyes lit a fire in me, and I said, "I hope you have time for me?"

"Absolutely, I told you I wasn't busy this afternoon. Jeannie, no interruptions please." He opened the door to his office, and I stepped inside, noting the pleasant view from the window behind his desk. A leather chair behind the desk matched the low couch along the wall behind the door. There was a small narrow window with vertical blinds, which Richard reached out and closed as he pressed a lock button on the door. "How are you doing?" he asked, turning to slide his hand around my waist under my fur jacket. I tilted my head back, returning his look, and he dipped his head to kiss me lightly. His cell phone rang, and he looked at it in annoyance. "Just a sec," he murmured, and went around the desk.

I dropped my purse beside the couch and took off my jacket, folding it over the leather upholstered arm. Sitting down, I stretched my legs out, and looked around. His brow creased as he listened, then he glanced at me with an apologetic grimace. I smiled, and leaned back in the corner of the couch, my breasts tilting up invitingly. His gaze sharpened, and he said into the phone, "Yes, just a minute." To me he said, "I'm sorry, this is an important call, forgive me."

"No problem, take your time," I replied. I slipped my shoes off, and arched my back against the cushions. "Mind if I relax?"

"No," he said softly, "You go right ahead." He pressed a button on the phone and said, "Go ahead, Mike." His eyes were fastened on my bosom, and I raised my arms above my head, bringing my nipples into sharp relief against the silk. He took out a notepad and pen, sitting down in his chair, but never looking away from me. I sighed contentedly and pressed my palms against my breasts. They tingled, and I closed my eyes, making slow circles with my hands over my entire bosom. I could hear Richard making agreeable noises on the phone, and knew he was watching me closely. I tugged at the fabric of my shirt, pulling it up out of my jeans, and slid one hand under it to raise it.

A thump as Richard closed a desk drawer made me open my eyes, and he nodded at me encouragingly as he tapped on his calculator. "Yes, we could do it in that time frame," he said. I rolled my head back, pulling my bare nipple between my fingers. The heat of my fingers felt wonderful on my satin skin, and I rocked my hips deep in the couch as I felt my pussy getting wet inside my panties. I sat forward, and pulled off my shirt, dropping it in a heap beside the couch. Unzipping my jeans, I paused, and met Richard's eyes. His tongue touched his upper lip, and I stood a moment to slide my jeans down and off, leaving my red bikini panties for later.

Standing, I ran my hands down my sides, over my hips, luxuriating in the freedom from tight cloth. My pussy moistened the fabric between my legs. I reached down with my left hand, watching Richard's face. His eyes followed my hand, and I could tell he was barely listening to the voice on the phone. I slipped my fingers down into my panties, over the fuzzy mound, and stroked one into the wet valley. Richard's mouth hung open, and he murmured into the phone. "Yes, that's right." He was breathing unevenly, and I wondered whether the person on the other end noticed anything unusual. I rubbed my pussy, swiveling my hips, using my other hand on my heavy breasts, pulling lightly at my nipples. I fell into a rhythm, stroking my whole hand over my mound inside my panties, two fingers inserted into my vagina as far as I could reach.

It wasn't enough, so I paused, sliding my hand out, and then licked my fingers, locking eyes with Richard. He stiffened, and I smiled, catlike. I sank back down on the couch, spreading my legs wide so he could have a clear view of my moist panties stretched over my wet lips. I leaned back, and trailed my fingers down over my body, smoothing the fabric over the wet heat of my dripping cunt. He leaned forward, putting down his pen, but still listening to the phone and occasionally agreeing with whatever was being said. I stroked myself a while through the fabric, twisting my hips as I lost myself in sensation.

I rolled my head back on the couch, and moved my hand up and back down inside the red nylon. I thought about him watching me, and sighed softly. My hand tugged on my pussy lips, and I sank two fingers down deep. Not as good as a cock, but knowing Richard was watching added a sensation that I could never find alone. The tingling of my cunt spread out, warming my bottom, and my legs. I bent my knees to improve the angle of my pelvis, thrusting my fingers as deep as I could, in and out. I spread my fingers, pressing my ring finger down toward my anus, just the tip pushing in. I began to gasp very softly, not wanting to be heard on the telephone pressed to Richard's ear. I could feel my climax hovering, just out of reach. My breasts felt heavy, swollen, and my free hand rubbed very lightly, very quickly across my nipples, the friction adding another dimension to my eagerness.

"Ok Mike," I heard Richard say tensely, "We'll check into it and confirm that tomorrow. Thanks for calling." The phone clicked down sharply as he set it on the desk, and I heard him take a long, deep breath. I tilted my head to look, and saw him coming toward me around the desk.

"Oh, are you going to join me?" I teased.

"Better believe it," he replied, shrugging out of his jacket and tugging at his tie. I continued to rub myself, watching him as he hung up his shirt and jacket on the door. I could see the hard bulge of his cock clearly outlined in his slacks, and I rubbed more firmly, knowing soon I'd be satisfied. He turned and looked down at me, and I licked my lips, watching the effect that had on him. He moved forward to kneel between my legs, his hands on the couch on either side of me.

"You've got me so hot," Richard murmured, leaning forward and kissing my neck. "I hope I can figure out my notes later. All I could think about was how good it would feel to put my prick in your pussy."

I giggled, and turned my head to nuzzle him in return. "That's what I was thinking about too...how good it would feel to have you in me." His hands moved to my hips, and I arched up to lift my bottom from the couch, and help him pull down my panties. He sat back, sliding them clear down and off, then studied me, his head to one side. I waited, patient, my hands resting on my thighs.

"I knew, the minute I saw you downstairs," he murmured, reaching to stroke the fine curls between my legs, "that I wanted to fuck you. I knew you were hot. I wanted to push you down on the elevator floor and make you scream."

"Yes," I sighed, opening further to his exploring touch. "I wanted that too. I knew what you wanted and I could hardly keep from begging you to take me right then and there." Richard's hand slid down, probing his fingers into me. I groaned low in my throat, and twisted, as though to get his entire hand inside. "Oh, Richard..." I sobbed, "Please, I'm so close. I need your cock. Please put it in." He nodded, fumbling with his belt buckle. I sat up, keeping his fingers gripped deep in me, and quickly got his cock free of his pants. I laughed as it sprang forward, delighted with its hard length. I shoved down his slacks and shorts, impatient and unwilling to let him stop his fingers thrusting inside me until I had something better to take their place. I gripped him firmly with one hand, feeling the thickness and firm muscle under velvet skin.

Richard pushed me gently back with his free hand, his other still moving in and out of me. Leaning back, I stroked his arms, over his shoulders, rubbing his neck. He kissed me, and moved his hands out of the way. I sighed, bereft, as his fingers left me, then again with delight as the smooth head of his cock pressed between my pussy lips. He pulled my hips forward, thrusting deep into me. I gasped against his throat, my arms wrapped round his shoulders. We moved together, our bodies plunging eagerly toward climax. Faster and faster he thrust into me, as I urged him on, stroking my hands up and down over his buttocks. They tensed and relaxed with each thrust. I ran my nails lightly over his skin, raking at him passionately, but not for pain, only for excitement. Richard's breath was hot on my cheek as I gasped in tiny murmurs against his neck. The strength of his cock inside me sent heat rushing over me. I felt the wave of orgasm starting deep within me.

"I'm coming, coming, Richard! Oh hold me!" I clutched hard at his shoulders, as if I were about to fly out of his arms. He tightened his grasp on my hips, and stiffened, his cock thrusting and pulsing as he filled with his juices.

"Amanda, ahhhhhh," Richard moaned into my hair. I kissed his neck, tenderly. As he shook with the final spurts of his climax, I held him close.

Not long after, fully dressed and composed, I shook hands with him in the open door of his office, as though at the close of a successful business meeting. He smiled warmly. "So can you check back with me on that next week, Amanda?" he asked.

I nodded, half laughing. "Yes, I'm sure I can...this looks like it might turn into a long-term project, Richard. See you then?" He nodded in turn, and then chuckled as I grabbed one of his business cards from the reception desk. "I'll call if there's any problem," I promised, tucking the card into my purse, then turned and went out...thinking already of next week, and how good it would feel.

LaPlume
LaPlume
4 Followers