Lights Out Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,264 Followers

"Hey Beth, pamplemouse, right?" said Tess with a wink.

Beth laughed and nodded. "Definitely, pamplemouse..."

"Right, Harry?" said Tess laughing.

Harrison was confused and looked at his wife. She whispered in his ear, "Stupid inside joke, I'll explain later."

"Hey, Harry..." Marc said, "You sure about this?"

"Of course, he's not a pussy, is he?" Reg said, "Besides, his wife is game."

"Keep to the rules, and I'm good," Harrison said giving Reg a look.

"Okay, gentlemen... go to your designated chair or couch," said Beth, "and the timer starts once the lights go out. Have fun..."

Harrison was feeling no pain at this point. He was planning on staying sober enough to stop anything that went too far, but things didn't work that way. He was worried that Beth seemed more drunk than him, but he needed to trust her.

Harrison sat on the couch and stared at Marc on the chair across from him. He looked really excited. Harrison didn't even look Reg's way. In fact, he was hoping after tonight he never had to see him again.

The lights went out and there were giggles. Even with the nightlights, he couldn't see the other men. He did notice the shadow of Riley approaching him. She flopped on his lap, wearing only her underwear.

"Tess's idea," Riley whispered in his ear, "We only have ten minutes, so enjoy it."

Ten minutes didn't sound like long, but after three minutes of cupping and feeling Riley's breasts while she stroked him through his jeans, Harrison was no longer focused on her and worried about his wife. He heard strange sounds from across the room, including groans and a woman's gasping - Beth.

"Harrison?" whispered Riley when he stopped touching her.

"What are they doing?" whispered Harrison.

"What we are doing...except he's probably rubbing her through her panties, which you can do to me."

Then the grunt was louder and creaking in the chair. "Marc..." said Beth in a breathless voice.

"What the fuck?" said Riley getting off.

Harrison jumped off and once he was close enough to see what was happening in the chair. His heart broke. It was seeing Cecilia and Dennis all over again. He knew what Beth had done before, but never saw it. This time was different.

Reg was sitting in the chair, not Marc. Tess was beside him, in just her panties. Sitting on Reg with her back to him, with her legs being held in the air was Beth. Marc was standing in front of him, and had his hands on Beth's ass. Both men were clearly thrusting into both her holes while Beth had her eyes closed and a look of ecstasy.

Harrison didn't say anything. He just took a swing and hit his best friend in the side of the face and went upstairs. Like with Cecilia, everything went to white noise in his ears. He knew there was talking, more like yelling, going on in the basement, but he couldn't hear it. He filled two suitcases with clothes and essentials and headed out to the garage. He noticed Marc and Reg's trucks were already done, but had no intention of going to his wife. As angry as he was... Harrison didn't want to do what he did to Cecilia. He did know that his marriage was over.

Harrison arrived at the hotel, luckily not getting stopped by police, and received a call from Beth, which he ignored. He received another one from Riley in the morning. And then a text from Riley that it was important to talk to her. He turned off his phone.

**

Over the next three weeks, Harrison didn't have any contact with any of them. First thing he did when he fully settled into his hotel room for a long-term stay was delete all his social media and keep his cellphone off. The Monday after that night, Marc's assistant informed him that Marc was taking personal time off. Harrison felt he was gutless to show up so he could be fired in person.

A week after, Harrison did turn on his phone and call Beth, but didn't say anything when it went to voice mail. He felt he owed Beth to tell her in person that he wanted a divorce. Both his kids loved Beth like she was her real mom; he was trying to find out how to tell them it was over.

Harrison was sitting in his office when a younger man in a real expensive suit walked in.

"Harrison Weger?" he said and extended his hand, "I'm Gary Bennet..."

"A lawyer?" Harrison said shaking his hand, surprised Beth was making the first move in the divorce. "You should probably talk to my..."

"Mr. Weger, I'm the prosecuting attorney for your wife's case."

Harrison blinked. "Case?"

The lawyer shut the office door and sat down in the chair in front of Harrison's desk. "The charges against Marc Drewer and Reginald Franklin for rape and sexual assault against your wife."

"Oh..."

"I'm here because the hearing is set for Monday, and you will need to testify."

"Well, I'm surprised she's saying that..."

The lawyer had a weird look. "Mr. Weger, when your wife went to the hospital..."

"Look, Gary," interrupted Harrison, "I don't want to hear it. I'll go if I have to and tell the truth, but in my opinion those two asshats deserve a good beating for fucking my wife again, but not jail. I don't want to hear anymore. Please leave."

The lawyer shook his head and dropped an envelope on his desk.

Harrison again called Beth, but she wouldn't pick up. From the image of what he saw, he had a hard time believing she was raped.

**

The first thing Harrison noticed when he was called to the stand was how miserable Marc looked - like he aged twenty years. Reg looked the same as always, except his smug sneer was a scowl as Harrison took the stand and was sworn in.

Gary Bennet started the questioning with the usual stuff, who he was and how he knew the defendants. Then came the question he was dreading.

"Mr. Weger, were you and your wife sexual swingers with the defendants and their wife and girlfriend?"

Harrison cleared his throat. "Not really. They swung. This wasn't supposed to be swinging; I mean, no one was supposed to have sex with each other. More of just some groping."

"This was agreed on before hand - the limits your... game would go?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, Mr. Weger, when did you know something more was happening?"

Harrison sighed. "I heard Beth groaning and say, 'Marc' and then heard other noises. When I approached them, I saw Beth was sitting on Reginald's lab with Marc in front. It was clear that both were... penetrating her."

"And did she look in pain?"

"Her eyes was closed and she was kinda moaning and grunting... It looked like she was enjoying it."

"Looks like? Mr. Weger, let me word it like this, could she have been in pain and in the dim light, you mistook her expressions for pleasure?"

Harrison shook his head. "Maybe, I don't know. It was dark, but..."

"What happened next? After you saw them with your wife."

"I called them some names, threw a punch at Marc and then went upstairs and packed."

The prosecutor didn't look happy with what Harrison said, but he told the truth like he said he would.

The defense attorney, a fairly attractive middle-aged blond woman, started her questions.

Again, nothing that he didn't expect until she said, "Mr. Weger, did you know the defendants had sexual relations with your wife before the night in question?"

"Yes."

"Did you have sexual relations with their wife or girlfriend?"

"Yes, intercourse with Reg's wife."

She smiled. "Sorry, that sounds like swinging to me. All this happens and you're willing let your wife play a game after a night of drinking where she and the other women are completely naked and don't expect anyone to have sex?"

"I was not okay with what happened before, and everyone knew that."

"Mr. Weger, do you think your wife cheated that night based on how well you know her? Willingly cheated and consented to what was happening."

Harrison sighed. "I guess she has to say whether it was willing for sure, but yeah I consider what happened as cheating."

"Cheating, not rape. And that's why you moved out, and haven't visited her once in the hospital..."

"Visited her?"

The lawyer continued, "Because, as her husband, you see this as an unfortunate mishap happening during a risky but consensual sexual activity."

"My wife's still in the hospital?" Harrison turned to Marc and Reg. "You sonofabitches, you better hope for jail."

"Mr. Weger!" said the judge banging his gavel.

"Your honor," The prosecutor said rising, "Mr. Weger was unreachable after then incident and on, the request of his wife and her acting next of kin, wasn't contacted after her surgery. Mrs. Franklin became her emergency contact."

"Surgery?" Harrison felt the color drain from his face.

"Your honor, he obviously just found out now, which explains why he has yet to visit her."

The rest of the questions were just white noise; everything was fuzzy until he saw Riley outside the courtroom wearing a long black dress and a scowl.

"You fucking asshole..." she hissed inches from his face.

"No fucking asshole was what your husband did to my wife, several times it appears."

She slapped him hard in the face. "Ex-husband, think I stayed after that..."

"What are they talking about surgery?"

"I gave up after ten hours trying to contact you. When Beth recovered, she said to forget it that you'd be gone. I never thought you'd be so stupid..."

"You saw..."

"I did and I thought you did too. It was set up, Reg and Marc switched places so Reg could get with Beth. He's always been jealous of you two, and was furious when I told him about our threeseome. Honestly, I nearly left him that night. Should have. Beth agreed to give Reg a handjob, but instead he pulled her onto of him and started to rape her anally with that bitch covering her mouth trying to silence her. According to Beth, she saw Marc standing there and called him to help through Tess's hand, but instead, he went inside her as well... They were fucking her with no lubricant and no consideration of how much they hurt her. She was in so much pain, she couldn't cry out."

Harrison closed his eyes and shook his head. "What happened after I punched Marc?"

"I yelled and hit at both of them to leave her alone, with Tess laughing like it was some fuckin' joke. Reg dragged me out of there, naked, with just my coat on. I saw your car still there when we left, so I assumed you'd check on your wife."

Harrison shook his head. "I think I heard her calling, but I thought it was to beg me to stay after what she did."

"What she did? Her colon was ruptured and several tears in her vagina. When we got home, I saw blood on Reg's dick and drove back. You were gone and I called an ambulance. They rushed her for surgery and I reported the rape to police. She'll live, but she'll might be shitting into a bag the rest of her life and vaginal sex might not be possible without more surgery, which will be very expensive."

"I swear, I never knew..."

"Yeah, you assumed the worst of her..."

"What she did... hid from me..."

Riley started to cry. "I know... but still. You didn't see pain in her face? I saw it."

"I saw two men fucking my wife... I don't know if I even looked at her face. What did they say happened?"

Riley wiped her eye. "They claim it was a sex game, rape fantasy that both of you knew about. Tess has already testified to that. Honestly, I think Marc really believed that, but Reg knew full well it was a lie. You can't tell me fucking a dry hole doesn't feel different."

"Pamplemouse... that was supposed to be the safe word. When Tess said it to us, Beth said it was some inside joke..."

Riley nodded. "Tess had two shades of lipstick earlier that night. Beth picked that one, and the two joked about how silly the name was."

"Why? I thought Tess was in love with Beth?"

"Yes, and Beth refused to be with her ever again. The three times Tess was present at our gatherings, it was pretty much her and Beth while the guys were with me. She was a jilted lover and knew that my husband wanted payback. Honestly, I think Reg and Marc fucking Beth that one night was because of Tess - she wanted you two broken up."

"Why didn't you call our kids? They should be here; they would've told me. Where is she?"

"The first question Charlie and Meg would ask is what happened, no way I was having that conversation. Beth knows the kids hate Cecilia and expects them to hate her too once things get out. Harry, she blames herself and doesn't want your pity."

"Where is my wife?"

"I'm going to see her now. Hope General. I'll meet you in the lobby and go up together."

Harrison always hated being in hospitals, even when both of his kids were born. It smelled like death and had an aura on it. Riley gestured him to wait when they got to the room. Harrison noticed the room was in Beth's maiden name, not Bethany Weger.

Riley walked in. "Hey, Liz... Looking better."

"Did he show?" said a tired raspy voice.

"Yes, he didn't have choice, did he?"

"He hates me now, doesn't he?"

"Sweetie, I was right, he didn't know. Men's brains turn off when sex is involved. He knows now..."

"No...no... Rye, I told you..." said Beth in tears.

"You fucked up, really bad. I think he feels that he also fucked up... Harry, come in."

"No..."

Harrison walked in to the smell of urine and excrement. Beth lied in bed with tubes in her arm, coming under her legs. She was so pale, that she looked like a corpse.

He went to his knees, almost collapsing and gently held her hand in both of his and broke down crying. "I never knew. I'm so sorry, God, I'm so sorry..."

"All my little games and manipulating things, why wouldn't you think that...I deserved what I got."

"Why didn't you say rape, or help me? If I had any idea..."

Beth frowned and reached for his face. "I thought it was my fault. I did something to make them think it was okay, and..."

"I was who called the police to press charges. Beth didn't want to," Riley said, "Sweetie, I need to get to the kids. We'll talk soon..."

"This isn't your fault. You had to know I'd come see you as soon as I found out," Harrison said.

"The younger second wife for you to fuck and feel younger deceives you because she couldn't resist her sexual urges, and now she might never be able to have sex with you. Fitting," Beth said with tears running down her face, "I'm no good to you now. I deserve this and don't expect you to stay."

"You think the only thing we had going together was sex?" Harrison said touching her shoulder, "I didn't marry you for that. I left the bar that night with you because you were special. I didn't sleep with you right away to make sure it was my heart and not my dick falling for you. It was my heart. I love you and want to grow old with you. If you can forgive me for letting this happen to you, I can forgive everything else."

"I might need some space to think about it... Until they release me."

Epilogue

Marc pled guilty to sexual assault and gave testimony so Reg was convicted of rape. Tess was also convicted as an accessory to the rape. All three are serving their time.

Riley and her kids moved in with Harrison and Beth. Beth, recovering slowly, is enjoying being a stay at home wife and coming to terms with a possible life without penetrative sex. Harrison is enjoying having young children in the house again, and surprised how quickly he became very close to Riley.

Getting the new king-sized bed was Beth's idea. While the left side is always hers because of her colostomy bag, it frequently changes whether it's Riley or Harrison sleeping beside her in the middle spot. Harrison knew people would judge their lives as him having two wives, but really he felt it was three people who loved each other and made sure their intimate and sexual needs were met. No pair ever did anything sexual without the third being there, which was something easy for them to unanimously agree on. In his mind, Harrison and Beth were no longer a couple, but him, Beth and Riley were a very happy throuple.

The End

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,264 Followers
12