All Comments on 'Lights Out Pt. 04'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Why

Would you want to write this?

tizwickytizwickyabout 5 years ago
What a great twist ending

Gotta love a surprise unexpected twist ending.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974almost 5 years ago
Thought so

Unless they used a foreign object there is literally no physical way for them to have ruptured her colon. Unless they were 24 inches long they couldn't reach it. Bowel tears heal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I dont get it

he dates a string of lying whores who continue to lie and whore when caught and he refuses to leave them, they all leave him

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this piece of shit and his string of duplicitous cunts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Can't comment on the story itself. I'm dazed. Feel a little nauseous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Harrison did nothing wrong, Beth caused all their pain and paid the price.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Harrison should have left Beth from the get-go after finding what she did. Nothing good will come from it just pain.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Four

Four chapters of complete crap.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I do not understand why after a DP she can no longer have sex. For heavens sake a baby’s head is larger in diameter than than even a 12” penis. Torn vaginas occur all the time in childbirth, happened to my wife she nearly bled out with her tear. But they fixed it no problems and her sex life is quite normal. That happened to her with our third son27 years ago and we had a fourth son 22 years ago no problems. Sex life still normal.

Even a torn anus is quite easily repaired. Why a colostomy bag was needed is beyond me?

These medical exaggerations were not explained and were not required or were necessary to the plot. They detracted from the story.

A good story but because of these unexplained medical issues I have downgraded it to a 4/5

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Karma for the slut wife!! Glad hubby divorced her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your stories are OK

but your grammar and word usage are really bad. They spoil the story.They make your meaning unclear.

You really need an editor -- even the Word spell and grammar check would help.

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

This was dumb beyond belief. And, dear God, enlist an editor.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Long

Long time since I have read such a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story - kept evolving as the plot developed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

some of this is unrealistic and not really even plausible..try realism throughout the story not just where it's convenient..JZK

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Pond scum. Writer name is amazing , prof of what, idiocy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a ridiculous load of crap. The story was moronic, the dialogue was horrible, and the rape occurrence was absolutely absurd. Please give us all a break and stop writing unrealistic shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hideous story. The rape was disgusting. Thr husband not even confronting her or checking on her for days was disgusting. And the rape with Reg's small cock would not rupture her anus so completely that she needs a colostomy bag fot life. Or why she can no longer have penetrative vaginal sex? Surgeries can repair any such damage. Dumb ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good series, when I read the first episode I thought it would end badly, in real life most "fantasy" sex games generally don't end well, which is why sex fantasies should remain such and stay fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, the old saying twos company, three is a crowd isn't any less true because it's a cliche, if three is a crowd, 4,5,6 plus is a disaster waiting to happen, in this story it happened.

Lustman69Lustman6912 months ago

I wasn't expecting the story to go in this direction, a very poor ending in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lights Out Pt. 03 Previous Part
Lights Out Series Info