Lightsocket Sex: Our Stories 02

Story Info
A day at the beach leads to a steamy simultaneous release.
1.6k words
4.31
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling. No fabrication or fiction. Enjoy reading our cowritten adventures.

A sunny day at the beach leads to a steamy simultaneous release

A thin white sheet covered her bare nakedness as he approached the bed. She looked over as his erect cock seeped juices from his head. She flipped the sheet aside, signaling her readiness to share her most intimate, special places with him again.

A surge of burning love and desire rushed over him as he took in the lovely sight of paradise. Her round C cup breasts were topped by firm nipples. Her right leg slightly bent revealed her swollen button and a big, wide smile revealed her pleasure in his approval of her curves.

All day at the beach, they talked, laughed, floated and played and thought about their previous lightsocket sex session they had after their morning coffee in bed. He had enjoyed having views of her 5'6" fit and curvy body all day in a tight bathing suit, and he couldn't wait to return to the AirBnB and make her moan in pleasure once more.

Crawling up the bed, their eyes met and they kissed deeply, as only two people madly in love can. She was his everything and he very much enjoyed expressing his feelings for her in the bedroom. She enjoyed receiving, but today the tide would shift.

Their juices flowed as they made out for a few minutes. Reaching down, she grabbed firmly onto his warm, hard shaft, and stroked it, milking some clear, slick pre-cum from his just-the-right-size cock. She took his slickness and rubbed it along the underside of his shaft and circled his head with it. His body tense and stomach muscles flex and she could tell he was enjoying the stroking by his soft moans. As she continued to stroke him, his hands wandered over her breasts and up her sides, and his mouth found her left breast. He grabbed her perfect-handful breast and made out with her nipple making her purr.

He sat back and looked back over her body, trying to decide exactly how he was going to fuck this gorgeous woman. He rubbed down her thighs and back up to her chest, grabbing her breasts and back down and up again. She took the juices his head was still seeping, and coated her finger, giving her just the right slickness to glaze her clit and be able to rub it with just the right pressure. She was so eager to feel him inside of her as she stared at his erected cock while pleasing herself.

"It's my turn," she said and rolled him on his back.

She straddled his knees and took his hardness in her hand and began softly stroking. He propped a pillow under his head to watch what was about to happen. But he wasn't quite ready for the treatment she had in mind.

Her lips parted and she licked along his shaft, tasting the saltiness of his juices.

"Ahhh," he hummed.

She opened wide and sunk her warm mouth around his fullness. Her hand gripped the shaft and stroked as she sucked down his length and up over the lip of his dick head. Her tongue pressed along the underside of his shaft as she continued to work her way up and down. The warm sensation of his cock in her mouth took his breath away and made his toes point.

A generous gush of slickness flowed from his head and over her tongue, she swallowed and moaned in raw lust. A rush of her own juices flushed through her. She absolutely loved sucking cock and he loved watching her suck cock.

He reached down and took the full heaviness of her breasts in his hands and felt her hard nipples.

"Gosh, you have great tits," he said, and she moaned deeper, feeling appreciated for the gift of her body.

She sucked and stroked a few more times as his cock tensed to maximum hardness.

She crawled up his body and planted her juice-covered lips on his and he eagerly kissed her cock-sucking mouth. Then she reached down, pointed his dick right at her opening and sat back quickly. His hardness stretched her vagina fully and she began to rock her hips back and forth wildly and wonderfully. His hands roamed along her sides and over her round bottom and back, caressing her as she coated his dick in her wetness.

"Oh baby," he cried in sheer delight. This was too much pleasure too fast and his orgasm began building in his balls. She sensed that excitement and wanted this to last.

So she slid off his pulsing prick and sat back. Her hand grasped his slick hardness and she sunk her mouth over his head and down his shaft, tasting both of their sweet, salty juices on his dick.

"Oh my, I'm getting the treatment today," he said.

She sucked and stroked him several times, moaning each time he gushed over her tongue. Her pussy ached to be full again and she crawled back up his body. Plunging in, but with a slightly slower pace, she arched her back and hips and massaged his dick with her perfect velvet over and over again.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she whispered back.

As their bodies slammed together in ecstasy and two souls connected in one, they pressed their lips together and kissed passionately. Every part of them connected, they were lost in one another.

His dick pulsed inside her and she grew more wet with each glide of her tight pussy over him.

She slowed down and stopped, and slid off him again and down his body.

"Wow," he said as she sucked her wetness from his curvy shaft again.

She said, "We taste good."

She sucked and stroked him a third time, and he was in heaven. This stunning woman was making love to him in a way he had never experienced. Nothing was off-limits nor dirty to her. He found it incredibly sexy for her to suck his dick after being inside her.

The intensity of this beautiful, sexy moment nearly put him over the edge.

"Don't make me cum yet," he said.

He stood beside the bed and grabbed her ankles and pulled her across the bed. She loved his strength and assertiveness. He usually ravished her for 30-40 minutes but she felt confident in how well she had pleased him, that this might not last that much longer.

Standing next to the raised bed, his throbbing prick met her glistening opening at just the right height.

His muscular bottom tensed as he pushed forward into her. He watched his dick disappear into her perfect pussy, but he couldn't watch longer than a few seconds. The sight of her folds parting and accepting his dick would put him immediately over the edge.

Inside her opening, about three inches in, her tunnel narrowed and a firm ridge greeted his cock. A bit more force and he was able to push through this tight ring.

He pulled her legs up to her chest and plunged into her, balls deep. She purred with pleasure as his cock head tickled her depths. He placed his hands on the bed beside her head and began to piston back and forth and back and forth.

She gasped for breath in between her loud, exhausting moans.

She gripped onto his arms and said, “Kiss me.”

He leaned his head down and kissed her. Both fighting for air in between the pleasurable thrusts.

She slid her hand down around his cock still thrusting in and out of her. She collected their juices on her finger and started circling her clit harder.

She let out a deep moan and said, “Oh honey, I’m going to cum soon.”

He continued to drive into her deeply with long, full, hard pumps. Sweat formed on his forehead as he tunneled in and out of her lovely cunt. She continued to rub her sensitive clit, bringing her closer and closer to edge of release. He could feel the insides of her pussy gripping and tightening. She was almost there and his incredible stamina was quickly running out.

"I can't hold out much longer, babe," he said.

"Give me your cum, baby," she gasped.

His balls pulled closer to his body and his mouth went dry. He looked down at her hand vigorously flicking her button and his shaft disappearing between her slick, rose-petal pussy lips, her breasts bouncing, and he lost control. His body convulsed, his bottom clinched and his insides exploded. He shoved his dick into her fully and shot the first, thick spurt of his hot cum into her as deep as he could.

The flood of his hot finish coated her cunt and she screamed, "I'm cumming. Oooooh."

His guttural groans and her erotic moans mixed in the air as her pussy gushed hot juices all around his still exploding cock. He slowed his thrusts and continued to empty himself in her. She relished the feeling of his cum flooding inside her body.

He slowed his pace even more. His dick stayed firm and he continued to push through their blended finishes. Their combined slickness was exceptionally exquisite and coated every inch of his cock.

He lay on top of her and they kissed passionately. His body was sticky and her large breasts pressed firmly into his chest. He lay inside her soaking in their slick release and caught his breath, so in love with this sensual, beautiful blonde until his hardness receded and her tight cunt pushed his spent dick out. A flood of cum oozed out of her stretched opening, down her bubbled bottom, and puddled on the sheets below.

---
We are just getting started sharing our many, erotic adventures. So we'd love to hear if this was a turn-on to read and what you did about it afterwards.