All Comments on 'Like Butter on a Summer Day Pt. 02'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just FYI that military personnel actions are managed by Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC), not OPM. For Colonels (and Colonel selects), there is (or was) a Colonel's management office in the Pentagon...

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 3 years ago

You’ve done a wonderful job telling Alex’ story. The was it was written I feel sad, proud and happy for her. Sad that she had to wait so long to be open with the person she loved. Proud in the strength of her character and how dedicated she was to her career. Happy that you reconnected her with Megan and gave us a beautiful ending. I do have admit the thoughts of what happened at the cabin took me by surprise at the end. Im still trying to imagine forking the Queen and King with my Knight, sounds fun. As always I love your writing and stories and the time you take to share with everyone. Can’t wait to read more, hopefully soon.

PS. Alex’ beer selection just keeps getting better with each chapter. LOL!

beddybearbeddybearabout 3 years ago
Seriously????

Alex waited 25 years to find THE ONE only to share her with Judy and Virginia, 2 women who rejected her twice? So everyone fucked everyone, it would have been cool to keep Judy out of Megan pants.

To me Alex is the ultimate loser of all Virginiaverse.

I know Alex was create only to help Judy & virginia to be together but she deserve better.

For more than 5 years Judy & Virginia got together, they never made love with Alex, now Alex got Megan in her live they seem more interested in sharing.

I'm happy for Alex & Megan but I'm not happy for the swingers thing in the first year of Alex & Megan relationship. And it will probably happend each year for their shared vacation.

Sylvain

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
I don't know what to say...

...that I haven't said before. Another story which is excellent as always and I'm eagerly anticipating stories where you take a new road. I have got one minor criticism, Candy. At times you're a little heavy on the military acronyms and readers who are not US military might find themselves scratching their heads a little. That apart, yet another five-star offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i could stop here with your Virginiaverse a real happy ending i think you are one of my favourite writers im about to start What Dreams May Come thanks for the heads up i would have mist it i look forward to more of your stories be well happy and safe a fan shayne

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleabout 3 years ago

Congratulations. Wonderful. So happy for your writing. good good good

Thank you very much

ArmyGal33ArmyGal33about 3 years ago

I have to say, this felt like someone else was writing it. In the past, the small details of the character’s life provided some interesting, but usually relevant detail. If you had cut out the absolutely useless day-to-day stuff, and the military stuff that had no impact on the plot of the story, this story would have been maybe 2-3 pages instead of 7. It is no exaggeration to say that there was that much pointless dragging on.

I even took screenshots of particularly difficult areas:

“Barb had arranged for box lunches for our lunch, so my team got together in the conference room to eat lunch”.

“Until then, we need to get this ceremony over with.” “Yes”, I said. “I can’t wait to get this over with.”

“Let me get the backings off your insignia before I forget.” He came up to me and got the backings off.

And the swinging at the end? Where did that come from?

This did not feel like your work. I’m utterly perplexed.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 3 years agoAuthor

To anonymous: you are correct. That's what I get for relying on old memories instead of double-checking to make sure I got it right.

To Slurpy29: I'm glad you like Alex's beer choices ... she does too.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 3 years ago
Now I can relax!

I have been worried about Alex for forever--she seemed like the "Girl Most Likely To" pay a heavy price for a career serving our Country. I love it, and I love the closure of Alex and Megan ending up together.

Although a glimpse at the foursome might've been fun...

(Just kidding [but it might've...])

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Loved Seeing Alex Happy!

A wonderful story allowing Alex to finally find her "Special Love", which also occurred after she had accomplished her primary military goal of having her own command. It was also quite beautiful for "Steve" to meet Claire at this time in his life, then retiring and marrying her, also with many plans for travel. He supported Alex so warmly, especially giving her the heads up of her needing to be a bit more friendly with her male military counterparts, otherwise she could inadvertently out herself.

There were disappointments for most of the primary ladies in various parts of the Virginia stories, however I do not feel that anyone was a real loser. In the end, everyone was happy with a partner by their early 40's, enjoying their long time friendship & love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have enjoyed your stories. There is one thing that bugs me. Champaign is a city in Illinois and one does not need a corkscrew to open a bottle of Champagne. It is a trivial detail but very distracting, as there are multiple instances over the story arc.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago
WOW .... Impressive

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨✨✨✨✨ what a extraordinary tale ..... Im taken by your writing art and the intense character & detailed informations scripting ...... In the end a lovely story and i would truly love to read more ..... All the best for your private life as well

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

I am so blissfully happy with this story I am unable to properly convey my gratitude for your work. I have loved every story tragedy and all. I was beyond glad to see Alex and Megan find happiness, it being with each other simply made it more beautiful. Also can't explain why but the thought of the four of them having that weekend together felt very right. Not because of the erotic thoughts, but because they had all been so connected and had truly loved each other. I guess it's just the hopeless side that wants everyone to find happiness. Thank you for this great story with a fantastic conclusion.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 3 years ago

What an amazing set of stories. I absolutely loved the trials, tribulations, and emotions involved with sexually active military women in same-sex relationships, and how the had to got to extremely interesting lengths so that their personal and professional lives could co-exist. In short, I, too, fell in love with Alex, Virginia, Bonnie, Judy, Meghan, and more. Keep up the great work!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Lol the cabin adventures is a story of itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN23. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES