Like Daddy - Kim's Tale Pt. 02

Story Info
Kim's wish is granted. She meets her mistress.
3k words
4.51
7.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers

Note: This story is a continuation of my fiction about a step-daughter who is introduced into the world of submission and domination by her daddy and her college lecturer who is also a dominatrix. She is a willing participant and quickly falls into her role. If you find it a bit 'far-fetched', you may be right; it is fantasy after all. Suspend your belief and enjoy the story.

Chapter two

Daddy and Kim write an email and receive an invitation

I slept fitfully that night, with wild dreams of naked women owning me, but after waking up and taking a long shower, I felt fresh and light. Daddy was having breakfast when I went down, dressed in a wraparound dress for the warm summer's day.

'Sleep well, darling?' he asked and I told him I'd had a few weird dreams but otherwise felt great and looking forward to the day.

'Have you thought at all about what we were talking about last night, Kim?' he asked me and I said yes, I had, and I was looking forward to reading his email, but I wasn't committing to anything yet.

'Quite right,' he agreed, 'it's something that needs careful consideration, because, as I said last night, once you're in, there's no turning back. Enjoy your breakfast and then we can go to my office.'

I wasn't at all nervous as we sat at his computer and I started reading the draft he had prepared for Mistress Dee, but as I kept reading, I felt several opposing emotions going through me. This was all very new to me.

Dear Mistress Dee, it started,

I would like to introduce my step-daughter to you. Her name is Kim. She is 19 years old, fit and sane and in my opinion, very attractive. She is about to enter our local college to study Behavioural Science.

Yesterday afternoon, she discovered something that I have been concealing from her for more than a year -- my servitude to you. In some rather foolish circumstances, I became naked in front of her and she was able not only to see the evidence of my recent visit to you, the cane marks across my buttocks, but I am ashamed to say, she also took a dominant role and ordered me to face her and explain myself. I disgraced myself by developing a powerful erection, which, as you know, is my usual reaction to obeying the commands of a dominant woman, and I was not able to hide it from her. I have told you about her mother, and I rather think she takes after her more than I had thought!

We have had a long discussion about this and it has become clear that although she has no experience at all, she has some understanding of the Sub/Dom scene and is very attracted to the idea of gaining experience in it both as a sub and in the dominant role. I told her that if she wants to give, she must also take. She said that she would like to submit to you as your slave in an introduction session as a part of my next visit. I have explained a little of what she should expect and she repeated her desire to be subjected to your training. In particular, she knows that she will have to be naked for you, and that once she is, she will no longer have any control over what you do with her.

I therefore respectfully and humbly request that you consider training my daughter, firstly to accept your dominance over her and the discipline of a strict caning, and secondly to learn how to inflict one. Would you please allow me to bring her with me to my next appointment so that you can introduce her to the cane? Naturally, the decision on whether you have her witness my session, or permit me to watch as you discipline her, rests with you.

Your punishment slave,

Ben

I was excited, I was scared, I didn't know what to think. Would I have to parade naked in front of daddy and would he watch as I begged my mistress for punishment? Maybe I could watch her beating him. I would like that very much, even though I love him with all my heart. Of course, she might refuse our request, and that would be that, but what if she agreed? Oh, god. What should I do?

'Daddy, do you think she would really hurt me?' I asked. 'You have never beaten me hard. Sure, you've given my backside a few slaps but never even a real hard spanking. What if I can't take the pain?'

Daddy smiled. 'You know, darling, pain is just in the mind. The receptors feel the attack and the brain reacts, but the truth is, we can easily overcome pain. It's one of the things that Mistress Dee will teach you. We are scared of the unknown, but once we know what to expect, it's much easier to handle. So if you want to go on with this, why don't you add your piece at the end of my email. I will not be the one clicking 'send', you will, so that you can prove to me that you really want to enter this new world. And, I have to tell you that it is likely that, like your mother before you, once you enter the dungeon, you will begin to crave pain, humiliation and helplessness like she did. But I know that you also want to learn how to provide that for others, and Mistress Dee will teach you that too. Who knows, maybe you will become my dominatrix and we can build that dungeon in our own cellars that I talked about before.'

By god, he's good. He knew the right button to press there. I suddenly had a mental flash of him hanging from chains in our cellar as I whipped his naked ass. Has he ever had thoughts like that himself? Am I being manipulated here? I don't really care right now. My pussy is sopping and I have some words to compose for Mistress Dee.

Dear Mistress Dee,

For some time now, I have been thinking about experiencing sub/dom activities and just by chance, as daddy has told you, I find that he is well into the scene himself. He has described how he submits to you quite regularly for discipline and punishment, and I am very interested in learning more about it myself. I always thought of myself taking the dominant role, but now I see that I should learn both parts. My daddy has told me enough about you that I beg you to accept his request to train me. I know that first I must learn to submit before I can dominate, and I therefore beseech you to invite me to present myself before you to be disciplined as you see fit. I have no experience but I promise I will do my best to take your training bravely.

Your future trainee (hopefully)

Kim

'Well then, Kim. It is up to you now to decide whether this has just been an exercise in horniness or whether you really mean it. I am not going to advise you either way. Decide for yourself -- delete, and forget about it, or copy, paste and send the email. I have prepared the compose page and made a cc to you and me as well, so you can consider what you have done if you send this. I propose that we ask for an appointment for two or three weeks from now.'

My heart was in my mouth. My pulse rate speeded up. I copied, found the email page, pasted and checked it all again. Was it humble enough? Did I really want to do this? Yes! Mouse to the send button. My clit was throbbing. I could feel my nipples stiffening against the fabric they were rubbing on. Yes! Okay. There's the proof I needed and I held daddy's hand strongly in mine as with the other one I clicked on 'send'.

Chapter three

The summons arrives

Dear Kim,

How nice to have received and read your email, and that of your step-father. I have, of course, heard about you, and your history, from him and I am delighted to learn that you have inherited your mother's enthusiasm for matters of our mutual interest.

You tell me that you would like me to provide you with training in the art of disciplining and dominating a person who, I assume, is a willing participant in the experience. I have considered your request and am prepared to offer you the opportunity to prove yourself to me. This comes at a cost, and the cost, and the proof are as one -- you will learn to submit to me, and to whatever treatments I choose to subject you to, without complaint or refusal. I will train you at my own speed, and you may be asked to act as my assistant when I desire one during the visits of my many clients. I require total trust from my trainees, so should you fail to submit to any of my treatments, or if you beg me for mercy, you will have failed your training and be dismissed straight away.

I have both male and female clients, and you will learn to serve me in disciplining both. However, you will be expected to be able to take any punishment or treatment that you are trained to administer, no matter how severe or unpleasant. If you cannot take it, you cannot give it. This way, you will earn the trust of your submissive.

You will present yourself with your father at my front door at five o'clock exactly on Saturday, 27th of this month. Your joint session will last for one hour. There are two instructions for you: do not be late, and remove all of your pubic hair before you appear before me.

In response to your father's question, yes -- he will watch you submitting to me, and yes, you will then witness his debasement by myself and my assistant. I look forward to seeing your reaction to both scenarios.

Your

Mistress Dee

Oh, good lord! She got the email, of course she did, and she replied on Sunday evening. Our appointment was three weeks off so I reckoned there was plenty of time to chicken out. She is willing to train me -- great. To give and to take. Great. It might hurt like hell. Not so great, but daddy assures me that's something to get used to and not to fear. I promised to be brave. The rewards will be there. Great. My pussy is bubbling. Really great!

I started college the following day. Behavioural science. There were just three other students in the first lecture, all girls; a girl called Amy, another called Janet and a third called Joy. Amy was quite cute, smaller than me but with boobs which outdid her frame. She seemed a bit meek. Janet was very tall, almost six feet with long blonde hair and dressed like a bit of a hippie. Joy looked Asian with honey coloured skin, smaller tits but very pretty and friendly. Our first lecture was on Monday morning and our lecturer was a striking lady who dominated the classroom. I think we were all in awe of her. An inch or two taller than me, a very athletic figure and well-proportioned boobs. Mid-thirties. She wore a classic skirt suit and comfortable leather shoes. She introduced herself as Ms. Diana and outlined the course we were going to learn with her over the next year. At the end of the class, she dismissed us all, but asked me to stay behind awhile.

'So, you are Kim.' She started. 'I have been reading your file, Kim and I think we are going to get on very well together. I like the way you look, and the way you dress. Tell me about your family; I want to know my students so that I can help you as much as possible.'

As I related my story, lost my mum, living with step-dad, want to experiment with life, and so on, I noticed a smile developing on her face and a gleam in her eye. 'Your father's name?' she asked and when I told her it was Ben, she let out a great, satisfied gasp of delight. 'You and I are going to get on very well, Kim,' she told me, 'if you attend to your studies well and complete every task I set you. I am so glad to have met you.' And with that I was set free to go and meet up with the other girls.

By the end of the week, we had all been interviewed by Ms. Diana and only Janet seemed not to like her much. The other two said Ms. D was lovely, if a little frightening, but that they looked forward to studying with her. Ms. D? I asked casually, and it was Amy who said yes, that is what she had told Amy to call her. Joy confirmed that. 'Miss Dee.' She said. Oh, my god! It was Friday afternoon, and I went home.

'Daddy, what does Mistress Dee look like?' I asked him over dinner. 'Tall, a little taller than you. Black hair. Proud breasts, I would estimate 36C, beautiful ones, like yours,' he added, and continued to describe my new lecturer in tiny detail. How she must have laughed when she found me in her classroom! She has spent a week studying me. I hope I have passed muster. There are two weeks until our appointment.

On Monday morning, I lingered after class till my fellow students had left the room and approached Ms. Diana. She looked up, gave me a huge grin and asked me to sit down. 'Yes, Kim. Your daddy described me and now you know who I am. I do hope you aren't disappointed. I'm not. I find you very lovely with your blue eyes and Spanish looks. I look forward to teaching you many things, and I hope you will enjoy learning them. I just demand your discretion. Please do not discuss any of our extra-curricular activities with your colleagues. In fact, as far as that side of our lives is concerned, let us not make any mention of it on the college grounds. Perform your studies here on campus and look forward to a different form of education at the end of next week.' With that I was dismissed and I didn't dare disobey.

Saturday afternoon, still summer. I put on my favourite bikini, an even tinier one than last time, a micro-bikini, which is barely decent with a tiny patch to cover my pussy lips but actually wouldn't have covered my pubes If I still had any. I didn't, they were long gone! Thin cords held another patch, about an inch and a half across to cover each of my nipples. Not a good costume to go jogging in! I went out into the garden to do a spot of sunbathing. Daddy was pottering about amongst the weeds and I lay down in the sun. 'It's a lovely way to spend a Saturday afternoon, isn't it, Kim?' Daddy had strolled over to stand over me. 'Lying there in that tiny bikini, enjoying the sunshine.' He added. 'Any second thoughts about next Saturday? Any doubts in your mind about where we are going and what we are going to be doing when we get there?'

'Actually, daddy, since I met her and found out that my main lecturer and my future mistress are one and the same, I think I'm looking forward to it even more. She is very lovely, as a person and to look at. I think I will be able to submit to her without fear because I already feel a trust for her. She seems to have my best interests at heart and although she has barred me from speaking about it with her at college, I am sure she will be equally thoughtful when we report to her chambers.'

'Well, don't forget your instructions for next week, Kim. No pubic hair, remember! Oh, silly me,' he said as his eyes travelled to my pussy, 'It looks like you have dealt with that pretty efficiently already, unlike the last time I saw you in that piece of string that passes for a bikini!'

'Yes, daddy. I have already done all that and applied a hair removal cream as well.' I told him. I had spent an interesting time lying on my back on my bed with a hand mirror checking every square inch, including up my ass crack. I didn't bother telling him that though!

Friday evening. Dee Day tomorrow. Now I was beginning to get nervous. Then I remembered daddy's words -- we fear the unknown. It will be fine. I trust Mistress Dee. She will train me slowly. I want to be trained. I want to learn. I must not refuse and I must not beg for mercy. Why would I? I trust her. Oh god, daddy is going to watch me submitting to her. That will be humiliating. Am I allowed to scream if she hurts me? Better try not to. Thank her instead. That's what to do. Daddy is going to see me naked. He's seen me in my micro which isn't too different. He will see me being disciplined by a woman. Am I a lesbian. Actually, I'm not averse to women's bodies. What happens if she orders me to lick her pussy? In front of daddy? Oh, I'm getting horny thinking about all this. What happens if it hurts too much? Thank her and ask for more. Daddy watching his naked daughter being caned by a woman while naked daughter begs for more. Ooooh, god I'm horny! And I drifted off to sleep.

Continued in Part 3.

MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers