Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Becca who was starting to cum from Sasha's oral attentions and she nodded at me, moaning. I grabbed Ashleigh's ponytail in my fist and pulled her head back by her hair before I slammed my cock back into her. "AH!" Ashleigh's hips jerked forward as the pain shot through her. I pulled almost all the way out before thrusting back in one smooth motion. "Oh-H!" Again, I hit her cervix. Again, she screamed.

With one hand firmly on Ashleigh's hip and the other wrapped in her hair I plowed into the young woman, hearing her screams grow louder with each stroke. Ashleigh's legs started to tremble, and I felt her pussy quiver around my cock. "Is this what you wanted whore?! You wanted my cock buried in your cunt? You wanted me to use you?"

Ashleigh panted and grunted. "IT H-HURTS SO MUCH SIR!"

"Are you asking me to stop?"

"N-N-NNNOOO! PLEASE DON'T STOP! RUIN MY F-FUCKING PUSSY SIR!"

With what strength I had left I rammed my cock into the screaming, cumming, young woman until she collapsed beneath me, spent. I pulled out leaving Ashleigh a breathless, senseless mess. Breathing heavily, I looked over to Sasha and Becca who at some point had shifted from eating each other out to rubbing each other's pussies. Sasha looked at my still throbbing cock. "Did you cum in her Daddy? Can I eat your cum out of her?"

I shook my head. "Babygirl, I've cum more times in the last few days than I usually do in a month. I don't think I have anything left in the tank."

Becca pulled herself over to me and rubbed her hands across my thighs. "Aww, honey, I'm sure you can, let us help you with that." Without another word Becca sucked my balls into her mouth as she stroked my shaft. Sasha crawled over and started running her tongue over my cockhead before locking her lips around the crown, letting her mother jerk me off into her mouth.

Ashleigh finally caught her breath and turned over to see the show going on next to her before she sat up, a hungry look in her eyes. "Save some cum for me you sluts!" Ashleigh leaned in, pulled Becca's hand away, and licked along the shaft.

With three women servicing my cock I didn't last long and with a loud groan I shot half a dozen streams of cum into Sasha's mouth. Between my own exhaustion and the intensity of the orgasm I felt my knees buckle and I collapsed to the floor. All three women sat up with a start, but I managed to regain enough composure to wave them off. "Told you I didn't have much left." Becca gave a relieved laugh and leaned down to kiss me. Ashleigh, seeing her chance pulled Sasha in and kissed her, their tongues dancing as my cum swapped between them. I got shakily to my feet and rubbed my neck. "I could barely manage two of you, how the hell am I going to handle three?"

12