Like that Episode of Seinfeld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Truth."

Katie didn't appear to have a ready question, so I spoke up.

"Do you have any sex toys in that luggage?"

"Of course I do! I couldn't survive without my magic wand."

"I've never even seen a vibrator before," Katie interjected.

"Oh, girl!" Sonia was shocked. "I don't mind showing you mine sometime. Or if there are any decent toy stores in Corpus Christi, I'm going to treat you to your first one."

Katie said nothing, but the look on her face indicated she was at least a little curious.

"Alan?"

"Truth."

"Doubling back a little. How about you, what's your favourite position?" Katie asked.

"Girl-on-top, if she's good at it. Maddy wasn't the very best sex I've ever had, but she was by far the best at cowgirl. Of all the things I miss about her, that's definitely high up the list."

"I've never been good at being the one on top," Katie complained. "I always feel way too self-conscious, like my boobs are flying everywhere and my stomach is on display."

"You just have to get over yourself and go for it," Sonia jumped in. "Do whatever feels good and don't worry what you look like. The guy's going to think you look hot regardless."

"Agreed," I added.

"Truth or dare, Katie?" Sonia asked.

"Still truth."

"Chicken." Sonia glared at her, but more in fun. She didn't seem to be genuinely upset. "What does Aaron's cock look like?"

I was expecting the usual blushing from Katie, but she seemed like she was growing braver as she reached the bottom of her bottle. "It's beautiful. He's uncircumcised, about 6 inches, really girthy. I love sucking him off."

Sonia nodded. "Well done, girl. I'm liking this side of you. You're not the prude I thought you were."

"I'm shy, but I'm not repressed," Katie replied, finishing her beer. She headed for the fridge and grabbed another round for all of us.

"Sonia?" I asked once Katie had returned.

"I'll be the first one. Dare." She smiled confidently as she twisted the cap off her bottle.

I started thinking, but Katie beat me to the punch.

"I dare you to let Alan and I look through your browser history on your phone."

Sonia stared at Katie, mouth open. "You utter bitch."

Katie smiled sweetly. "You bring out the best in me. Now show us, or finish your drink and show some skin."

Sonia pulled her phone out, taking a moment to scroll, before sighing. "I should never have taken my bra off," she complained. She turned her fresh bottle upside down in her mouth, chugging the entire beer in several long gulps, and then quickly removed her top.

I tried not to stare as soon as her tits were out. Her breasts were quite lovely, full and round, slightly saggy but not in an unpleasant way. She had large black nipples atop brown sugar-coloured breasts, which were each pierced with a silver barbell. Sonia cupped them in her hands before grabbing another beer from the kitchen. I was getting turned on watching her, so I tried hard not to stare too much. I didn't know how far the night was going to go, but I wasn't wanting to get to the point where I'd have to lose the contest on my own.

"I've never said no to a dare before, but that one's just a little too personal," Sonia explained, almost apologetically. "Katie, all I can do is tip my cap to you, you evil genius."

Katie smiled sweetly. "I don't watch porn, so I wouldn't really care if you guys looked through my history. All you'd see is Pinterest and TikTok and stuff."

"I always clear my history before I cross the border, in case CBP wants to look through my phone, so I've got nothing to hide either. Nothing but a couple days' worth of directions and news," I said truthfully.

"Fuck both of you," Sonia said jokingly. "Alan, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"You and Katie both have to start picking dares sooner or later, you know," Sonia whined.

"Any embarrassing boner stories?" Katie asked, ignoring her roommate.

"Yep. All guys have them. My worst is probably this one time I was staying in a hotel. I was in a hot tub down at the pool, and there was this couple getting frisky opposite me. Like, the bubbles were on, and you could tell they were trying to hide what they were doing, but they were totally getting busy on each other under the water."

"Like having sex?" Sonia interrupted.

"Hand stuff only. But I got super turned on watching them, fully erect and out of my bathing suit, and then the fire alarm went off."

Katie audibly gasped.

"I covered up as best as I could, but I still had to get out of the hot tub with a tent in my bathing suit and walk across the pool deck until I could get my towel and cover up. The only saving grace is that everyone else was so preoccupied with the fire alarm that I don't think anyone really registered that I was totally on display."

"Did the other dude have a boner, too?" asked Sonia.

"You know, I was so worried about my own modesty that I never even looked."

"Jesus," Sonia exclaimed. "There are a lot of shitty things about being a girl, but I do love that our arousal is discreet. You can sit there eye-fucking some dude and squeezing your legs together on the bus with your coat in your lap and no one can tell."

"That sounds like a story," I commented.

"You can ask the next time I pick truth," she retorted, winking. "Katie?"

"Still truth."

"Next time you're picking dare, or I'm picking a truth that'll get your top off," Sonia whined.

"I'll pick dare next time," Katie promised as she took another drink. "I'm slowly gaining confidence as I get tipsier."

"You said you were 18 or 19 the first time you ever masturbated; do you remember the story?" Sonia asked. "I have no idea what my first time was; I've been doing it as long as I can remember."

Katie nodded. "It was around when Aaron and I had discovered making out and feeling each other up. We weren't yet at the point where we were comfortable going all the way, since we were both virgins. I obviously always knew that there was a spot down there that felt good to touch, but I had never actually explored my body for real.

"So the first time Aaron touched me down there, we had been making out for what felt like hours and he found my clit through my jeans. I was super turned on, but with him not really knowing what he was doing and doing it through two layers, it wasn't quite enough to actually make me cum, not that I knew what cumming felt like anyway. So when he dropped me off, I went up to my room with my body absolutely on fire and decided to experiment around to see if I could make myself feel the same things he'd been making me feel. Turns out, it wasn't that hard. I was so wound up that I had my first orgasm after only a minute or two."

"And you'd never tried to do anything like that before?" Sonia asked.

"I probably did, but I don't really have any memories of it, and I definitely never had an orgasm. I'd get turned on from sex scenes in movies or books now and then like anyone else, and some nights I'd wake up with my vagina throbbing and my panties soaked after a sex dream, but I never did anything about it. I wasn't used to thinking of sexual pleasure as being something women could have, and I spent most of high school judging the girls who felt otherwise."

"I'm glad you've grown up some," Sonia observed.

"Me too. I fully admit I was a repressed judgmental bitch in high school, but I love sex now. The idea of being this open about it with someone I'm not dating is new for me, but it kind of feels good to actually talk about it with another girl. And also my brother's friend, apparently."

I laughed. "Truth or dare?" I turned to Sonia.

"Truth. Do you want the bus story?"

"Sure."

"There's not much to tell. I can masturbate by squeezing my legs together. It's not easy, but sometimes I can even cum from it. On long, boring bus rides I used to pick out the hottest guy on the bus and look at him while secretly getting off."

"Did you ever cum on the bus?" I asked.

"Oh, sure. The hardest part was keeping quiet when I went over the edge, but I don't think I ever got caught."

"Ever do that in the back seat of a Toyota Corolla while on a road trip?" Katie asked, smirking.

"Not to completion!" Sonia looked smug. "Truth or dare, Alan?"

I idly wondered in my head if Sonia had been eye-fucking me the past few days without my noticing. "Truth."

"You're also picking dare next round. How big is your dick?" Sonia's eyes indicated she really wanted to know.

"6 3/4," give or take an eighth of an inch," I deadpanned.

"Substantial. Nice."

"I think that's bigger than Aaron's," Katie added, finishing her beer.

"Dare or dare?" Sonia asked Katie.

"I'll probably regret this, but I pick dare."

"Excellent. I've got a good one for you." Sonia got up and went to her room before returning in a few moments with a fresh beer and a black cordless wand vibrator. "I dare you to try it for at least sixty seconds."

"Is it hygienic to put that on my... girl area, when it's already been on yours?" Katie asked, sounding a little grossed out.

"Doing it through your clothes is fine. You'll still feel it. And I keep my toys clean."

"Oh, that's fine. I'm honestly curious what it feels like anyway."

Sonia handed the wand over to Katie. "Alan, you time her."

"This doesn't count as losing the contest, does it?" Katie asked, inspecting the wand.

"Only if you cum."

Katie shot us both a look. "I don't think I've ever gotten there in under a minute before, but if a vibrator is as good as people say and I do, it doesn't count."

"I think it does," I argued.

"I agree," Sonia said. "If you get close, finish your drink and show some skin, or lose the contest. Your choice."

"Fuck." Katie looked annoyed, but she also looked as turned on as I was feeling as she fiddled nervously with the vibrator in her hands.

I set the stopwatch on my phone to a minute. "I'll press start when it's in place and running. That is, unless you'd rather take your top off."

Katie took another big drink of her fresh beer for courage. "No, I've got this. I want to give it a go." She put the wand between her legs, and looked over at me. "Ready."

"Ready."

Katie flipped the switch as I pushed start on the stopwatch. The buzzing started, and Katie's expression immediately changed.

"Holy crap."

Sonia and I both watched as Katie's body was almost instantaneously taken over by pleasure. She slunk down low on the couch, closed her eyes, and almost subconsciously started grinding her hips to maximize pleasure on her clit. She was wearing a bra, but I could see her nipples soon make an appearance through her top, and her face became flushed within a few moments. Near the end of the sixty seconds she started moaning, involuntarily, and grasping her breast with her free hand. I was immediately hard in my jeans watching her, and in glancing over at Sonia I could tell from the look on her face that she was being equally affected.

The timer on my phone went off, and Katie immediately snapped out of it. She opened her eyes, sat up, and suddenly looked embarrassed, as she seemingly remembered she wasn't alone. She switched off the vibrator. Her eyes were glazed and she looked like she was in a trance.

"Want one?" Sonia asked as she took it back.

"I... Yes. Yes I do." Katie stammered. "That's crazy how good that feels. Another minute and I'd have cum."

"It's even better without two layers in the way."

"My goodness. I'll take your word for that tonight. I'm not sharing something that intimate with you, and I'm still planning to win." Katie's entire body shook suddenly. "Wow. That was incredible. I'm taking you up on that offer to buy me one. New Year's Eve works for me, just as soon as we're done with this contest."

"My pleasure," Sonia laughed.

"Sonia, truth or dare?"

Sonia emptied her beer bottle. "Truth."

"Well," Katie began. "You've had way more sexual adventures than I have over your life. What's the craziest one?"

"Oh, God," Sonia breathed. "Now you're really going to think I'm a slut."

"I promise not to judge," Katie said honestly.

"Me, neither," I jumped in.

"OK, fine. I had sex with three different guys in one day when I was in first year."

"Whoa!" Katie seemed surprised. "How?"

Sonia looked sheepish. "I had a guy sleep over the night before, but we were too drunk to get it on, so we had decent sex first thing in the morning. Had a normal day, went to class. Then that night I went out to the club. I wasn't planning to score, but somehow a guy picked me up. I went home with him, but he was fucking awful in bed. He lasted like a minute and a half and didn't care if he made me cum. So, after he'd left, I was still monstrously turned on and needing good dick. So I booty-called a guy on another floor of the residence that I occasionally hooked up with, and asked if he wanted to finish the job. He did, and he did."

I fist-bumped her. "Props."

"Thanks for not judging me. Dare, Alan?"

"I'm not judgmental, I'm jealous. I'd love to have three girls in a day."

Sonia laughed. "Oh, sure. Men love to take advantage of the sexual double standard, huh?"

"We don't get judged for it, but it's also way harder in practice for a guy to make it happen. And it would be super lame of me to pick truth again, so yes, I pick dare."

"I dare you to give a lap dance to the girl of your choice in this room," Sonia said.

I glanced at Katie, whose face betrayed that she wasn't into it any more than I was.

"You might have had this in mind," I told Sonia, "but I'm not picking the girl with the boyfriend that I've known since she was a kid."

"I may have considered that," Sonia said breezily. She pressed a few buttons on her phone and an Avicii song started playing on the tinny speaker.

Katie's eyes said thank you as I got up and approached Sonia. I'd never given a lap dance before and really didn't know what to do, but I knew she was into it, given it was her dare, and I'd had lap dances before at strip clubs, so I started dancing around her. Sonia slunk low in her chair, rocking her hips, trying to initiate contact as I danced around her, trying to tease her, wrapping a leg around her, then sitting in her lap, grinding my ass against her crotch. I could feel heat from between her legs, and while I wasn't quite willing to feel her up, I let my fingertips glide over her exposed skin, everywhere but her breasts.

Sonia's arousal was apparent as the song finally ended. Her breathing was ragged, and I let myself tweak both barbells just once as I climbed off her. Her nipples were rock hard, and her breasts were heavy in my hands.

"Fuck," she moaned.

I turned back to Katie, whose pale complexion was now a deep red. She was sitting on the couch in a decidedly unladylike position, her legs spread wide. "Truth or dare, Katie?"

"What the hell. Dare."

"I dare you... to let me look through your texting history with Aaron," Sonia said.

Katie looked shell-shocked. "We've never sexted or anything, so you're not going to see anything naughty, but... I'm sorry, that's just a little too personal."

"I know." Sonia smiled. "I deliberately picked something I knew you wouldn't do."

Katie shot her a look, but she quickly turned her bottle upside-down in her mouth, finishing the last third of it in one gulp. She then nonchalantly took her shirt off. She was wearing a conservative flesh-toned bra underneath that was considerably less revealing than a bikini top would have been, but Sonia hooted encouragement nonetheless. For my part, I tried not to make it look like I was too interested in staring. Katie may have been Geoff's sister, but I was growing acutely aware of the fact she was all grown up now, and that she was a pretty young woman. I knew I couldn't have her, and I wasn't sure if I wanted her even if I could have her, but I couldn't deny being attracted to her.

"Truth or dare, Sonia?"

"Dare, obviously."

"I dare you to let us play with your piercings," I blurted.

"Oh, fuck yes."

I glanced over at Katie. She said nothing, but the look on her face was one of intrigue. Together we went over to Sonia's chair, and without saying anything, I took one breast in hand and Katie the other.

Sonia's breast was heavy and warm in my hand as I cupped it, then started gently squeezing and caressing it. The piercing was unfamiliar to me, and I wasn't sure what to do with it, but I noticed Sonia sucking in breath and sighing gently to herself whenever I tweaked it, so I just tried to pay attention and keep doing whatever I thought she liked. Katie was clearly doing the same to her other breast, acting not at all shy and like she was enjoying playing with an unfamiliar body.

"These are so much heavier than mine," Katie remarked.

Sonia responded by cupping Katie's smaller breast and squeezing it gently. Katie squealed in response, but she didn't seem to mind. Sonia's other free hand reached around me and started groping my ass, feeling me up from behind. Her arousal was palpable now, as was Katie's, and I'm sure mine was just as obvious. I was rock hard in my underwear and I desperately wanted to take my cock out, but I didn't want to be the one to make a move that turned it from a game into a threesome. I noticed Sonia's fingertips find their way under Katie's bra - I couldn't see anything, but Katie still wasn't swatting her hand away.

"That's back around again," Katie finally said as she backed away from Sonia. She seemed flustered. "Should we call it a night before things get any more out of hand?"

"I don't know," Sonia interjected breathlessly. "I've been sitting here with my boobs out for like half an hour, being felt up, and you two are still covered up. I want to see some dick, or some titties, or both, before I go to bed. One more round?"

I glanced at Katie. "I guess fair's fair, huh?"

Katie looked uncomfortable all of a sudden. "I don't know that I want to get naked in front of both of you. This was a lot of fun, but this is as far as I'm comfortable going, and I'm just drunk enough that I could easily do something I'd regret. I'm going to force myself to walk away from the table while I'm still okay with what I've done tonight."

"OK," I said. "I can respect that. Let's go to bed."

Sonia pouted, but she stood up, still topless, and headed for the room that was going to be hers, the room we were sharing. I wished Katie good night, noticing her eyes ablaze as she headed for her room. It made me a little uncomfortable being able to tell just how turned on my best friend's younger sister was in the moment, and I was also glad from that perspective that we were calling it a night. I really didn't want to do anything to jeopardize the close and long-standing friendship I had with her brother.

Once I was safely behind a closed door, Sonia looked at me thirstily. "You were cool with it just now, right?"

"With what?"

"Getting naked."

"I was, but I guess the game's over now. Don't you want to win the contest?"

"I sure do, but I also want to see your dick after watching you straining in those jeans of yours for at least ten minutes. Are you going to change into your pj's in the bathroom, or are you going to change right here?"

Her eyes betrayed that it wasn't a rhetorical question for her, and I suddenly realized I could probably see the beautiful girl beside me nude if I wanted to. "Oh, here's good for me if it is for you."

Sonia responded by dropping her jeans, then stripping her underwear off. "I usually sleep in the same panties I wore during the day," she observed while inspecting the gusset, "but these are way too fucking wet to sleep in."

"That's hot." I pulled my shirt off, then dropped my own jeans. My erection bobbed out of my pants, eternally grateful to be free at last.

"Damn, Alan," she muttered, sucking in breath. "That's a gorgeous cock."

1...34567...9