Like that Episode of Seinfeld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I see your pussy?" I asked.

Sonia nodded and lay down on the bed, spreading her legs. Her wetness was very apparent, liberally coating her shaved outer labia. I could see black inner lips and then a hint of pink down at her wet opening. Her clit, slightly larger than average, was obviously erect, poking out from under its hood and twitching gently as she watched me stare at her. I had to force myself not to move closer.

"Are we about to lose the contest?" I asked, taking my cock in hand.

"I want to cum so fucking badly," she replied, touching her opening experimentally and then gently brushing her fingertip against her clit. "But I don't want to let Katie win."

"Neither do I," I admitted, reluctantly. "But there was nothing in the contest about having sex."

"I know, and it's tempting," she replied. "Part of me wants to. But I promised myself I wouldn't. I've been making really good progress on me lately, and I know I'm going to be so disappointed in myself tomorrow if I give in."

"I understand," I said, dejected. "So we're going to try to sleep like this?"

Sonia exhaled deeply, like she had just realized she was out of options. "I guess we are, even though that sucks."

We stared at each other for a moment, stroking ourselves gently. My cock was screaming at me to keep going.

"Okay. If you decide to cave in and rub one out, feel free to wake me up." I heard myself say.

Sonia exhaled hard. "Same goes. I'm going to dream about you stroking that cock of yours."

I kept stroking it. "For your spank bank."

Sonia responded by rubbing her middle and ring fingers against her clit a little faster. "I promised you one more answer earlier. Do you want to know how I get myself off in the bush?"

"I'd love to."

"I've never done it in a tent with one of the other geologists, because it would be too awkward if I got caught. I've also never hooked up in the field before, because I'm too scared of drama more than anything else. When you're living in such close quarters with other people, upsetting that careful balance is something you avoid at all costs. So the honest answer is I get off wherever I can. It's pretty easy to say you're leaving camp for a few minutes to use the bathroom or take a bath in a river or whatever, and you know you won't be followed if you're doing something private.

"But man, I love rubbing one out in nature. It's become almost a kink of mine, feeling so connected with the natural world while making myself feel so good." As she'd spoken she'd started rubbing herself properly, masturbating for real, and as I looked down I realized I was doing it too. Her eyes were locked on my cock as I alternated between her slit moving in circles and the look of pleasure on her face.

"Fuck. I have to stop now or I won't be able to," she finally said, pulling her hand away. "Katie's so competitive. I don't want her to win. It would just prove she was right."

Sonia was evidently going to sleep naked, as she rolled under her covers without getting up again, then killed the bedside lamp. With great reluctance, I threw on a pair of boxer shorts and climbed into my own bed. I was throbbing and on the verge of soreness from blue balls.

"Good night, Alan," she said sweetly. "Wet dream of me."

"Good night," I answered.

Between the beer and the intense arousal, my head was spinning as I lay there. I still had a raging, solid erection and was desperate to jerk it, but I didn't want to be the only one out. Damn it all to hell, I thought. I really liked Sonia, and I thought that under other circumstances we almost certainly would have hooked up in some form tonight. I obviously respected a woman's right to say no, but it was hard when I was this aroused, when I could tell she was in the same state, and when she'd basically admitted at least part of her wanted to.

I looked over at the other bed. The curtains in the room weren't particularly room-darkening, and I could easily make out Sonia's form silhouetted in the low light. She was restless, tossing and turning and breathing hard, clearly still feeling just as agitated as I was. I lay there for a while, listening, trying to hear any clandestine wet noises, breathy moans, or rhythmic rustling from her bed, but there weren't any. I knew that if she caved I would cave with her, and I so badly wanted her to, but I was determined not to cave first. I felt like one of the Seinfeld characters lying sleeplessly in bed.

I must have eventually fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew the morning sun was shining in through the window. I'm sure my cock must have gone down in the night, but I woke up still erect. Sonia's bed was empty, and I could smell coffee brewing. I got up, threw on a t-shirt, waited until my boner died down, and headed out to the kitchen to find the girls both up. Katie had on her normal pyjamas of a tank top and fuzzy bottoms, while Sonia was draped in a robe. From the skin showing on her chest, I guessed she wasn't wearing much of anything underneath.

"Morning, ladies," I said grumpily.

The girls both nodded as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"So, what's the plan for today?"

"Unpacking in the morning, shopping in the afternoon," Sonia said. "Alan, you can help us with getting set up, and then we'll go buy groceries and other supplies."

"Sounds good. But the important question is, is everyone still Master of their Domains?"

"I am," Sonia smiled a big toothy smile. "No idea how I held out after last night, but I did."

"Me too. Katie?"

"I'm out," Katie mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm out." Katie stared at the floor, sheepish. "I couldn't help it. Don't rub it in."

"Oh, my goodness, the Queen is dead!" I turned to Sonia. "What are you having tonight at that restaurant?"

"Hey!" Katie interrupted. "There's still a full day before we're going out for dinner. It doesn't matter who was out first, and I'm determined to take at least one of you out with me." With that, she lifted her tank top. Her breasts weren't large, but they were perky and exquisitely proportioned, with two perfectly circular pink areolae topped by pokey nipples. I couldn't help staring in shock, as did Sonia.

"Why didn't you do that last night when I needed you to?" Sonia asked, agog.

"I may be private and kind of conservative," Katie replied, pulling her shirt down. "But more than anything else, I'm competitive. This game isn't over, and I'm not above playing dirty."

I exchanged a glance with Sonia. How on earth are we going to survive Katie playing dirty?

"...Was it good last night?" I finally asked.

"Holy fuck." Katie grinned, despite herself. "I don't think I've ever been that turned on before. It was one of the best orgasms I've ever had." She then looked me right in the eye, locking her gaze to mine. "And then three more pretty good ones after that. Do you want to hear about them?"

"No."

"No," added Sonia.

"I was lying there in bed, so fucking wet, trying so hard not to touch myself, and I wound up on my stomach grinding my pussy against the bed. I've never done that before, and in my sex-crazed state I kind of convinced myself it didn't count if I wasn't using my hands. But the orgasm snuck up on me so fast I couldn't stop myself in time, and I came harder than I think I've ever cum in my life. Then, once it hit me that I'd just lost, I was annoyed, but I also just needed to be filled up so badly. So I fingered my pussy senseless while rubbing myself to three more massive orgasms."

"My God." I was getting hard again, with my cock starting to pitch a tent in my shorts. I wasn't quite poking out the leg hole, but I was close to it. I adjusted my shorts to preserve my modesty, and Katie clearly noticed.

"Do you need to go take care of that?" she asked seductively.

"No."

"Sonia?" Katie sidled up to Sonia, pressing her body in close and reaching behind her neck, grasping her by the hair. I heard Sonia gasp. "Didn't you want to cum last night after Alan and I felt you up?"

Sonia nodded.

"Where did this vampy side come from, Little Miss Bashful?" I asked, trying to turn the tables.

"You've known me forever, Alan. I fucking hate losing. If this is what it takes, this is what it takes." She tweaked Sonia's nipple as she released her. I could hear Sonia whimpering.

"I'm going to have a shower," I announced.

"Oh, yeah? Do you want some company?" Katie leaned into me, pressing her braless chest against mine and staring directly into my eyes. Her leg slid between mine, and I felt her thigh make contact with my erection. Her tits were firm and felt wonderful, and I could feel her warm breath on my face, but I pulled back.

"Surely you don't mean that."

"I'm not cheating on Aaron, no. But I trust that you know where the line is and aren't going to cross it. You're safe to flirt with, right?"

"Since when are you a flirt?"

"I've always had a secret dirty side. This contest is just bringing it out in me."

Sonia sighed again. She hadn't said a word, but as I glanced at her I noticed her hand was in the pocket of her robe, and was moving almost imperceptibly between her legs.

"Feel good, babe?" Katie asked knowingly.

Sonia snapped out of her trance. "Fuck. I didn't even realize I was doing that."

"This is the first time in my life that losing at something has actually been kinda fun," Katie said breezily. "It's never been like last night was for me. Every time I touched myself before, it's just been, like, scratching an itch that needs to be scratched. But last night, man, I made love to myself. I loved every minute of it, apart from knowing I'd lost. I'm starting to really understand what you meant about treating yourself, Sonia."

Sonia nodded, still seeming lost in her own thoughts.

"I'm going to go start unpacking and getting my room set up. It's amazing how much better I'm feeling this morning. I'm in such a good mood with all that tension gone. You guys should try it." Katie blew us a kiss as she left the room.

I made a quick retreat to the shower, where I jerked off just enough to take some of the edge off under the spray. I made myself stop before getting close to the edge, and my cock angrily protested. I was desperate to cum, but I forced myself not to.

Once I was out of the shower and shaving at the sink with a towel wrapped around my waist, there was a knock. "It's Sonia."

"You can come in, but I'm not fully dressed."

Sonia entered, still wearing the robe. "Neither am I. I needed to talk to you, and this is about the only private space in the apartment."

"What's up?"

Sonia lowered the toilet seat and sat down, watching me as I shaved. "Well, I never thought Katie would lose this contest, and I never thought she'd turn into a savage temptress either. I'd be impressed if I wasn't so sexually frustrated."

"Same. This isn't anything like the Katie I know."

"You know, this contest was her idea," Sonia continued. "Apparently she's got a filthy side. I guess I just wanted to check and see where you are with continuing it."

"I've got no horse in this race," I answered. "I'd take a nice dinner tonight, but I've also got a real job and an income, and the Broadmoors are paying for my expenses on this trip regardless, so I'd feel like a bit of a heel having one or two poor grad students treating me. Even if you lose today and I win, I wouldn't care about collecting on the prize. But while I don't care about that, I'm not going to lie - the sexual tension has so far has been pretty fun, knowing we can't release it. What do you think?"

"I want to keep it going," Sonia answered. "Katie's intimidating as hell sometimes. Grad school is a unique environment designed to make even the smartest people feel dumb, and Katie's a super genius. I was nervous living with her for a couple of reasons, but one of the main ones is impostor syndrome. She's brilliant, and I'm just an ordinary girl who loves rocks and exploration."

"Their whole family is like that," I interjected. "I've definitely felt intimidated around them before."

"I bet. Even though I'd never have picked doing a contest like this, it's already done two things for me. One, is that I'm already seeing Katie as more of a person, and not as a Nobel Prize-winning android. It's going to be so much easier living with her if I can talk to her about girl stuff, and go out and have fun with her from time to time.

"The second is that this is the first time I've ever had the chance to beat her in something, and while I'm not a psychotic competitive freak like she is, I love the idea that I can finally win against the girl who's always top in everything at school."

"That makes sense. Are you going to survive until tonight?"

"To be determined. I'm still all wound up from last night and this morning, so I'm going to have my shower now, and you're going to stay here to keep me accountable. If it's going to make it hard for you being in the room with me, I won't take my clothes off with you watching, and I'll keep the curtain closed. But I'm going to finger myself if I don't have a reason not to. I thought sleep would take the edge off, but it hasn't. I'm fucking desperate."

"We're both overheated, so your plan is to play with more fire?"

Sonia sighed. "Just hold me accountable, please, Alan?" She dropped the robe, confirming as I looked at her in the mirror that she was nude under it. I admired her shapely ass as she leaned over to turn the water on, then she climbed in and drew the shower curtain.

"I'm so fucking wet," Sonia's voice came from behind the curtain after a moment. "It's almost embarrassing."

"No touching."

"Only enough to get it clean, Alan," Sonia promised. "Fuck. There's a handheld showerhead in here. That's so tempting."

"It'll be waiting for you after dinner."

I heard Sonia grunt in frustration, and I turned my attention back to my razor. A few minutes passed, and then the shower shut off and the curtain opened. Sonia nonchalantly grabbed a towel, but I couldn't help but check her out. I loved her body, loved her curves, loved how she looked dripping wet.

Sonia and I both headed to our shared room, where we both dressed quickly. Afterwards, the tension finally seemed to break somewhat. We had to decide to get off or continue to ignore it, so we apparently decided to keep ignoring it. I mentally felt myself getting a second wind as I finished dressing. Eight more hours, and then you can cum. You've got this.

Katie was waiting for me in her room, and I joined her in unpacking her boxes and suitcases and arranging her living space the way she wanted it. She seemed to appreciate the helping hand and didn't want to scare me away, so there was a minimum amount of sexual tension in the room between us, though she was wearing a low-cut top and kept finding opportunities to lean over in front of me. Once her belongings were set up and put away, she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, pressing her body into mine, and mentioned that she was going to call her boyfriend.

I moved on to Sonia's room as Katie closed her door and chatted with Aaron for the first time since leaving home. Sonia was acting quieter than I was used to, seeming like she was moving in slow-motion as she set up the room we were sharing. I pitched in and helped and tried not to distract her too much.

It was nearly lunch time by the time the apartment was set up, and the girls had been keeping a running shopping list, so we went out for a quick McDonald's lunch. After that, we hit Target, Wal-Mart, an office supply store, and a cell phone dealer to switch the girls over to American SIM cards. Katie was now acting a little awkward - I got the impression that since the spell had been broken somewhat after this morning, she wasn't quite sure how to re-escalate the situation. That or something had happened during her conversation with her boyfriend that made her stop. At any rate, I hadn't been seriously tempted to jerk off again, and the car was once again loaded with stuff as we left the last stop, a grocery store.

"Anywhere else you ladies want to go?" I asked as we pulled out of the grocery store parking lot.

"Just one more place," Katie piped up. "Sonia owes me a vibrator."

"You don't waste any time," Sonia grumbled.

"I have no reason to wait," Katie pointed out.

Sonia checked her phone. "There aren't really any decent-looking places here in town," she reported after a few minutes. "We are in the Bible Belt, after all. I can give you some online recommendations, but you won't have it for tonight."

Katie took a deep breath. "Okay. I'm out of ideas. So: on your honour, you two haven't cheated? You're still master and mistress of your domains?"

"I haven't," I promised.

"Me neither."

"This is hard for me to say. You know how competitive I am. But..." she trailed off. "You win," she finally said quietly.

"It's only 4:30 PM," I pointed out. "Fine dining meals generally don't start until later in the evening."

"I know. But two things happened this morning while you were in Sonia's room. The first is that I talked to Aaron. I told him everything that's gone on so far on this trip. Underneath my bravado this morning, I was feeling weak, like I'd failed, and very vulnerable. I was also feeling guilty about messing around a little without him there. I'm not used to losing control in general, and I'm not used to being that openly sexual. But Aaron..." she trailed off again.

"Yes?"

"He encouraged me. He said he was proud of me for embracing my sexuality a little. He knows how private I am normally, even with him. Obviously I'm not interested in having sex with you, Alan, and I don't think you'd say yes even if I wanted to."

"I wouldn't, it would be too weird," I interrupted.

"But Aaron said I should have fun, let loose, explore my bi-curious side, flirt with other guys, even. He trusts me. We've had a lot of sex in our relationship, but I'd never let him into my sexual mind, not deep down. I don't think I even let myself in, in the sense of being conscious of what really turns me on and who I really am. But I want to start that process, and then I want to tell him all about it and turn him on hearing about it. If I'm not going to have sex for the next four months, then I at least want to spend that time working on myself as a sexual woman, and have something to show for it by the time I get to see him again."

Sonia reached up from the back seat and squeezed Katie's shoulder. Katie smiled and took Sonia's hand in response.

"It's only been three days, but I feel like I've already changed so much, and I want to share that with Aaron. That change is on you, Sonia, and I want to thank you for it. I only suggested a contest to try to one-up you in a way I thought I'd win, but it's turned into more than that. I'm growing as a person because of what we're doing. I'd never really thought about using my sexuality for me, like, figuring out who I am as a sexual woman independent of Aaron. I want to spend the next few months discovering who I am and what makes me tick, and since you've got so much more experience, I would love to have you as a tour guide."

"I'd be honoured," Sonia said, touched.

"And Alan, so many guys are creepy about sex, and I wanted to say thank you for being so cool with everything. I haven't once felt like you'd even consider fucking me, which has made it way easier to just relax and go with the flow. Having a strange guy there should have made me clamp my legs together, but it hasn't, because of how great you've been since day one."

"Thank you," I answered. I felt good about myself.

"So yeah, even if I lose the competition, I've moved forward in my relationship and my sense of self because of it, and I can live with that. That's not entirely a loss in my book."

1...456789