Like that Episode of Seinfeld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove on for a moment, letting the conversation sink in. "And what's the second thing you mentioned that happened this morning?" I finally asked.

"Oh, right. I looked up fine dining in Corpus Christi. We're in steakhouse and seafood country here, and I'm a vegetarian with a shellfish allergy. There are basically no options that would fulfill my requirement to treat you two to a Michelin-star meal. I hate welching on a bet, but I don't see how I can fulfill it."

"I don't care about the meal anyway," I said honestly. "The prize was your idea."

"I don't really care, either," Sonia added. "I'm a burgers and tacos kind of a girl. I wanted to win, but it was never about the prize for me."

Katie looked relieved. "Okay. I'm so glad to hear you're not going to hate me for it."

Just then I pulled into the parking lot of the girls' apartment. We unloaded wordlessly and quickly carried everything upstairs. Once the groceries were away, I turned to face the two pretty young women.

"What now?"

"Well..." Katie looked sly. "You still have to make it to supper time in order to win the contest, technically. I'll still treat for dinner if you both make it. Whatever you guys want is fine. Or you could both go jerk off now and save me the trouble."

I exchanged a glance with Sonia. "I got another hour or two in me."

"Yeah, same," Sonia agreed. "I'm not stumbling at the last hurdle."

Katie pouted. "Fine. There's a decent-looking Tex-Mex place just down the street that's close enough to walk. Let's go have margaritas. And with the city being right on the Gulf, I'm sure the fish tacos will be to die for."

"You can eat fish?" Sonia asked.

Katie nodded. "It's just shellfish I'm allergic to."

"Great, let's do it."

"You're sure I can't tempt you one last time?" Katie sidled up to Sonia and tweaked her nipple piercing through her shirt. Sonia swatted her hand away.

"You can, but I'm sorry, you've still lost."

"I know," Katie admitted sadly. She turned to me. "Alan? Want to motorboat my tits?"

"Yes, but they'll still be there after supper."

"Fine, I officially give up. Let's go get some Tex-Mex."

The meal turned out to be outstanding, with fresh-caught local fish and margaritas that went down easy. Katie treated and was gracious in defeat - the whiny sore loser I'd known when I was younger was nowhere to be seen. Katie really had matured as she'd gotten older. We were all a little bit tipsy by the time we left the restaurant, and the alcohol and the sense of expectation that came with a barrier finally being removed, not to mention how long I'd held out, had me feeling it. I could sense the same nervous excitement in Katie and Sonia too as we made the short walk back to their apartment.

"So, does anyone remember how that episode of Seinfeld ended?" I asked once we were back in the apartment.

"Yeah," Sonia replied. "They never made it explicit who won between Jerry and George. I think our contest is going to end the same way, or at least, as a tie."

"I'm sure you'll both get there," Katie agreed, "but can we start by finding me a vibrator online? I want to place the order while I'm still in this liberated mindset. I'm a little worried I'll chicken out if I wait, and once Alan leaves tomorrow I'm sure I'm going to settle back down a bit."

"Oh, of course!" Sonia exclaimed. "Do you know what you might want?"

"I don't know," Katie answered. "I liked the thing I tried last night, but I also know there are other options out there. I've never done any research."

"Do you want to see my toy collection?"

Katie nodded affirmatively. Sonia turned, heading to the room we were sharing, at least for one more night.

"Um, ladies?" I spoke up.

The girls turned back to face me.

"I don't want to hone in on something personal that I'm not invited to..."

"Oh, you're fine, Alan," Katie interrupted. "If nothing else has come out of this past week, I'd hope you'd have realized we trust you by now."

"Come help," Sonia added. "We could use your perspective. You've been with more women than either of us. I know my own body, but I don't really know what other women are into. Maybe you'll have insights from ex-girlfriends and stuff."

A few minutes later, we were sitting on the beds in our room, with a small toy collection sitting out on the bed. Katie and Sonia were on her bed while I sat on my own.

"I didn't bring everything I own, just my favourites," Sonia began as she lay the last toy out. "You saw the wand yesterday. It's good for deep, rumbly vibrations that spread right through you. It's good for stimulating the whole vulva, not just the exposed part of your clit."

"It felt pretty amazing," Katie agreed.

"This pink one is a rabbit-style vibe, though mine isn't actually that brand name. It became famous because of Sex and the City. Charlotte stopped leaving her apartment because it was so good. This bit here stimulates your clit, and there's a second vibrating piece here that hits your G-spot inside you, plus these beads rotate around your vaginal opening. Nothing makes me cum harder than this one. I have intense, full-body orgasms from this toy that I can't replicate from anything else."

"Maddy had one of those," I jumped in. "She really loved it."

Katie turned the vibe on, feeling the buzzing against the palm of her hand. "This would feel good, too."

"I've also got this one, which is a clit sucker. Basically it creates a light vacuum right over your clit. I peel back the hood and stick it right on my clit, and it makes me cum in under a minute. It's crazy intense, but I find it creates more localized orgasms rather than the full-body ones you get from penetration. I like it for when I only have a few minutes to get off. It's fast and reliable."

Katie held the vacuum against her fingertip, then handed it to me. I tested it on my own finger, acutely aware of the fact it had spent a lot of time on Sonia's clit.

"And finally, I brought a realistic-shaped dildo, because I wasn't planning on having sex while I was down here, and sometimes I just crave the feeling of being filled up inside."

"I always thought these things were a little creepy," Katie confessed as she held it in her hand, "but I like that this one is purple. It doesn't look like a real dick, even though it definitely feels like one."

"I feel the same way about fleshlights," I added. "I don't have a problem jerking off into a sleeve, even though I've never done it. But I don't want to fuck something that looks too realistic."

"I also know what you mean about needing something inside you," Katie added, still gently stroking the dildo in her hands. "Since I started having sex, I definitely sometimes feel empty inside when I touch myself. I can see the appeal of being able to have that feeling on demand."

"I've got a couple of simple pocket rocket-style clit vibrators and a glass dildo I didn't bring with me," Sonia concluded. "I also didn't bother bringing my butt plug; I only use that when I'm feeling really dirty. These four are the ones I use the most."

"How do you choose?" Katie asked inquisitively. She was still turning the wand over and over in her hands, and I thought she seemed a little nervous.

"It depends on my mood," Sonia answered. "If I'm in the mood for an intense G-spot orgasm, I'll use the rabbit. If I feel like actually having sex, the dildo is great. It's got a suction attachment, so I can stick it to my floor, or to the wall of the shower. If I don't feel like penetration, the wand is more intense and provides better orgasms, the clit sucker is faster and ultra-reliable. Plus, sometimes I still use my fingers. I don't want to be totally reliant on toys to get off."

Katie still seemed a little overwhelmed. "Okay, well how do I choose?"

"Well, how do you masturbate?" Sonia asked patiently.

"I... I don't know," Katie answered. "I mean... I know how to. But I don't know if I know how to describe it."

"Do you usually finger yourself or just rub your clit?"

Katie's skin was gradually growing flushed as she thought about it. "I've literally never talked about any of this before this week. My sex ed talk never included masturbation, and my girlfriends and I have never discussed it. Even Aaron and I have never talked about it."

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Really. I know he does it, and I've always assumed that all men do, but before this week I didn't think of it as being something that girls really did in the same way. I don't think Aaron knew that I ever did it until I told him this morning. He never asked, and it never otherwise came up. And like I've said, I never really did it for pleasure's own sake. I'd only ever do it when it felt like I had an itch that I couldn't help but scratch and Aaron wasn't available to help with it, and even then, it was always over pretty quick. I'd just get myself off as quickly as possible, without thinking too much about it, and then get on with my day."

"It's cool your mind is starting to change," Sonia jumped in. "It's important as women to normalize female libido and pleasure. And I'll go first if you're not able to verbalize what you like. I do like to finger myself sometimes. It's a hard angle but it still feels really good on my g-spot. When I touch my clit, it's usually these two fingers in a circular motion. I rub on the hood of my clit until I'm about to cum, and then I rub right on it to take me over the edge." She held up her middle and ring fingers. "Alan, how about you?"

"I mostly use my right hand. I stroke up and down the shaft, paying special attention to the head. I usually use lube or precum to get it a little wet, since it feels better. I use the forehand and backhand grips, too." I demonstrated as I spoke. I knew it wouldn't help Katie choose a vibrator, but I could recognize Sonia was trying to normalize talking about it, and I thought my sharing would help.

"Of the women I've been with," I continued, "I think most of them have used toys. I haven't met a woman yet who doesn't like the magic wand. Penetrative toys aren't for everyone, but the girls I've known who can cum from sex alone seem to be the ones who like getting fucked by a toy. Whereas some of the ladies I've dated just focus on the clit when they're rubbing one out, and they seem to prefer external toys. I've seen pretty much all of the women I've dated masturbating, and every girl has her own style."

"I..." Katie swallowed hard. "I mostly just touch my clit, I guess. I like how sex feels, but I've never really tried to replicate those feelings on my own with my fingers or anything else, at least until last night. I generally only use my middle finger, just rubbing it in circles around my clit until I cum. And..." she trailed off.

"No judgment, hon," Sonia smiled.

"Sometimes I lay under the bathtub faucet while it's running, too." Katie blushed deeply.

"I do that too," Sonia admitted.

"You do?"

Sonia nodded. "It feels amazing, right?"

"I had thought I'd invented that," Katie mused thoughtfully.

"Did you notice there's a handheld showerhead in this place?"

Katie smirked. "I did, actually. I've never tried one, but I had the thought while showering this morning that it could be fun." She looked over the collection of toys again.

"So what do you think?" Sonia asked after a minute.

Katie sat for another moment, collecting her thoughts. "I think starting with something external is the way to go. I don't know if I'm comfortable shoving something silicon or plastic up there quite yet. I really liked the wand last night. I think maybe that's what I'll do."

"You want another test drive?" Sonia asked, picking up the black magic wand and handing it over.

Katie took it in hand, thinking. "I don't know if this makes any sense, but part of me is seriously grossed out about sharing something that intimate with you, and every rational bone in my body is telling me I need to say no. And a small part of me, the part that hasn't stopped thinking about how good it felt since last night, is desperate for me to say yes."

Sonia laughed. "Head versus pussy, eh? Welcome to every questionable sexual decision I've ever made."

A pregnant pause hung in the air, before Katie impulsively grabbed the rabbit vibrator off the bed, turned it on, and set it between her legs. She was still fully clothed, but the instantaneous look of pleasure on her face told me she was still feeling something.

"This one's not as strong," she commented after a moment.

"You're right, but it works well at what it does," Sonia replied coolly.

"I think I like the power of the wand," Katie decided, turning the rabbit off and reaching for the wand. She flipped it on and set it back between her legs again. "Oooh. Yes, this one's definitely better for me. I like the intensity."

"Well, to be fair, you've only been testing them through two layers, and that definitely deadens the sensations a little," Sonia pointed out. "It's totally different when it's actually on your clit, or inside you."

Katie considered this. "Okay, but is it still better through one layer rather than through two?"

"Obviously."

"I'll be right back."

Katie got up and left the room. I exchanged a glance with Sonia. Just what was Katie up to? I wanted so badly to go jerk off, but I wanted to see where this conversation was leading. Seeing Katie starting the process in front of us again had me getting hard, but I wasn't yet at the point where I was comfortable whipping it out and going to town. Sonia seemed equally agitated, holding the rabbit vibe in her hands and nervously fidgeting, cycling through the various vibration settings.

A moment later, Katie returned with a blanket around her waist.

"Are you naked under there?" I asked.

"Not quite. But I took my jeans off." She sat back down on the bed, arranging the blanket on her lap so we couldn't see anything. "I wanted to give it a try with only one layer in the way."

She took the wand back, switched it back on, and lowered it below the blanket in her lap. "Holy crap, this is intense," she exclaimed, almost immediately.

"I think you've definitely found your toy," Sonia laughed. "Do you want to try one of the others?"

Katie's face indicated she hadn't heard a word Sonia had said, or even that she was capable of listening. She'd been overtaken by pleasure so quickly that she appeared barely coherent. As we watched her, she started biting her bottom lip and softly moaning as she rocked her hips against the toy. All I could see was the end of the wand disappearing up the blanket between Katie's thighs, but not being able to see anything made it hotter, if anything. I was fully hard now, and I could feel my cock straining against the tight fabric of my underwear. I looked back at Sonia again, and I noticed her subconsciously playing with her hair and staring at Katie with a deeply aroused look on her face.

I made a decision.

"The contest is over, and I can't hold out any longer. I'll leave the room if you're not comfortable with my being here, but I need to get off," I blurted out.

"You can stay," Sonia said immediately.

I looked back at Katie, who appeared to be well beyond the capability of speech at that moment, and decided that was permission enough. I reached into my jeans, finding my cock sensitive, firm, and slathered in precum. I grasped it firmly and started to stroke it, being careful not to expose myself. Finally. I looked back at Sonia, who licked her fingers and then slid her hand into her leggings with a deep sigh. She gave me a desperate look.

"This is the real prize for winning the contest, huh?" I asked.

Sonia smiled weakly as Katie finally registered what was happening. "Oh, Jesus," she said, embarrassed, and pulled the toy up and back into view. She looked like a deer in headlights, frozen and unsure what to do next. Her eyes darted from my hand in my crotch to Sonia's in hers, and back again.

"I think we're breaking the fast together," Sonia told her. "No judgment if you stay, no judgment if you leave. And you can take the toy with you either way."

Katie considered this as the wand kept buzzing in her hand. "Oh, what the hell," she finally said. "Aaron said he wanted me to experiment and grow and have some stories to tell. This one's going to be a doozy."

She pulled the blanket off her lap, revealing a pair of pale pink panties. With Katie sitting cross-legged, I could clearly see a wet spot on her underwear, and the fabric was clinging to her lips, giving her a camel toe. I tried not to stare, but I felt my cock surging in my hand, clearly liking what I was seeing.

"Do you think it's safe to share the toy... like... right on?" Katie asked. "I'm sorry if I made it sound gross before, but... I really want to know what it feels like with nothing in the way."

"I sanitize them after every use," Sonia answered, "but if you really want to be safe, put a condom on the head of the wand. I'm clean as of my last STD test and I haven't had sex since then, but I won't be offended."

"Oh, that's a good idea. Do you have a condom? Aaron and I don't use them anymore, since I'm on the pill."

Sonia went back looking through her stuff and dug one out. "It's expired, so I wouldn't use it for sex, but it should be fine for this. I didn't bring any fresh ones since I didn't want to be tempted to use them, but I apparently had a few old ones left over."

Katie opened the package and pulled the condom out, then rolled it onto the bulbous head of the magic wand. "Are we really doing this?"

I looked from Katie to Sonia to Katie again, nervous, excited, aroused. Time stood still. Finally Sonia made the decision for all of us, quickly peeling her black tank top off. I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans in response, pulling my relieved cock out. Sonia and Katie both stared as my erection was revealed.

"You've got such a beautiful cock," Sonia said quietly.

Katie responded by shimmying out of her panties. As she adjusted herself on the bed, I took my first look at her pussy. She had a neatly-trimmed brown bush, well-manicured but still a relatively natural shape, with a trimmed bikini area but otherwise hairy. Her pink inner labia were easily visible, prominent and standing out, and she was gently stroking up and down her opening with her finger as I watched.

I looked back at Sonia, who was pulling her leggings and panties down in one motion. She sat back on her bed, next to Katie, fully nude, and motioned for me to strip. I quickly pulled my top off, then pulled my pants down and sat back on my bed. As I looked back at Katie, I saw her unclasping her bra. Shortly, all three of us were completely naked.

Katie's body was beautiful at first view. She was more petite than I'd realized under the bulky winter clothes we'd all been wearing, with a tiny waist and slender hips. Her tits were small-medium but perky, with circular areolae and dark pink nipples sitting high on her chest. Her pale skin was glowing red with arousal across her face and chest, but she looked nervous. She was still gently stroking her vulva with her finger, but she hadn't turned the toy back on yet, as though she might have been having second thoughts.

I glanced back at Sonia, whose curves were fully on display. She looked to be the most out-of-control of the three of us, and had already started rubbing her clit with a steady pace, her dark breasts bouncing in time with her arm's movements. She looked at me and then at Katie, both seemingly hesitant, and then sidled over to Katie.

"You've got this, girl," she encouraged, wrapping her arm around her. I noticed their boobs touch. Sonia picked up the vibrator, flipped it back on, and handed it to Katie, then leaned in, touching her leg, letting her fingertips glide over Katie's pale skin. Katie closed her eyes momentarily, letting the sensations of another woman's touch overwhelm her, before she took the wand back and set it between her legs.

1...456789