Like that Episode of Seinfeld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is goodbye."

"Looks like it."

Sonia sat up in bed, revealing her impressive tits one last time. "Thanks, Alan. For everything. For driving us down here and taking care of us. For helping Katie and I understand each other better. For being such a cool guy. For respecting my boundaries. And for making me really wish I'd fucked you last night anyway."

"I've still got a few minutes," I pointed out.

"I still don't have any protection," she said wistfully. "I wish we did. But when I get back to Ontario, I'm going to look you up, okay?"

I leaned over and kissed her. "Promise me?"

"I promise. Safe travels home."

I took one last look at Sonia before turning and heading for the living room, to see a tired-looking Katie sitting with a cup of coffee. She was wearing a school hoodie and a pair of sweat pants and looked as dressed-down as I'd ever seen her.

"Good morning, Katie."

"Morning. Ready to go?"

"I think so. You want me to drive?"

"Nah. I'm going to have to learn to navigate this place eventually. I'll take you to the airport."

We headed downstairs to Katie's Corolla. I tossed my duffel bag in the trunk and climbed into the unfamiliar passenger seat. Katie started the engine, set her GPS, put the car in gear, and headed out into the street. It was looking like a lovely morning in south Texas, sunny and already getting warmer.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Not really."

I noted a slight chill in Katie's demeanour. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah. I'm just exhausted. I didn't sleep well. I'm still overwhelmed, I guess."

"No regrets?"

She sighed. "I don't think so. I chatted a bit with Aaron last night while you and Sonia got it on. He's cool with everything that happened last night, and if he thinks it's okay, then it must be okay. I just can't help feeling like I've done something wrong, like I've cheated or something."

"I don't think you did."

"Yeah, he said I had his permission and he's proud of me for starting to explore, but I don't know. It's not about what I did, it's about how out of control I was. If you'd tried to fuck me last night, I was so far gone that I would have, and I don't like that. I just was missing Aaron and craving dick, and I'm not used to losing control. I don't like you that way even if I was single. And I'm not single."

"I wouldn't have fucked you anyway. It would have been super weird. And also, Sonia and I never got it on, either."

"It's good for me to know, for my own future reference, that you can hear a vibrator through the wall," she responded knowingly. "I don't care if you had sex or just kept playing around, but I know full well that you didn't stop after I left. Nor did you have to. I'm not jealous or anything. Like I said, it's just a lot for me to take in.

"My sex life has always been centred on one guy, and this week has been the first week of my life that it hasn't been. You touching my boob while Sonia was fucking me with her wand made me have an orgasm, and I've never had one from anyone else but Aaron before. Even by myself, I'd be thinking about him, or not thinking at all. I've never craved sex with another person before, and now I am. That feeling is new, and it's a little scary."

"You're okay, though? Do you feel like this week was good for you?"

Katie thought for a minute. "I'm okay, and I have no idea if this week was good or not. Honestly. It's still too fresh in my head. But Aaron thinks it was. he said that the last couple years have been about me discovering sex with him, and now the next four months are about me discovering sex on my own. As long as I don't cheat on him, he'll support me in whatever I do. And I did follow through on ordering my own wand last night, because he told me I should."

"I think that's a good way to look at it," I agreed. "Aaron sounds like a really mature guy."

Katie smiled. "He is. He's more excited about me learning more about my sexuality than I am, in a lot of ways. But that's cool with me. It helps knowing how supportive he is. It's like having a safety net. I feel a little guilty about this week, but if Aaron's cool with it, then it must be okay. I'll get to thinking that way myself eventually." She paused for a moment, thinking. "He said I have to get used to the idea that desiring someone else, or the idea of desiring someone else, isn't cheating. My sexuality has only ever been laser-focused on him. But that's not healthy, and I want to learn how to broaden my desires, without actually losing my desire for the man I love."

"That makes sense. I'm glad you're okay."

Katie said nothing, focusing on the road for a while. "Do you know what I was most nervous about, moving down to Texas?" she finally asked.

"The cowboy culture? Being away from Aaron for so long?"

"Well, yes and yes, but that wasn't my number one fear. It was Sonia. I only knew her by reputation, and I didn't like what I knew. I thought she was an immature slut. And yeah, we're still such different people, but after all that's happened this week, I think we'll get along just fine. I doubt we'll share a vibrator ever again, but I can be friends with her, and I think this contest is what's allowed us to break through and understand each other. She's a good person with a good heart, and I think we can get through four months without killing each other, and that's all I wanted. Thanks for your part in being the mediator for us."

"What's that line in This is Spinal Tap?" I asked. "'One of you is fire and one of you is ice, and I'm in the middle of that, so that makes me lukewarm water.'"

Katie giggled. "I've never seen that movie, but I like that thought. I'm definitely ice and Sonia is fire, right?"

I nodded. "In the best possible way, yes."

"How about you, Alan? You've seemed pretty down at times this week, what with being broken up with recently and stuff. Was this week good for you?"

"I'm doing a lot better. I was ready for a rebound, and I sort of found one with Sonia, even though we didn't have sex. I was fine with your being there, but I'm ready to move on now and have you go back to being Geoff's kid sister in my head. And as for dating, maybe I'll meet someone right away, maybe not, but I'm ready to start looking again."

"I'm happy to hear that. I never really knew you as anything more than Geoff's friend, but I'm glad I've gotten to know you better this week. If you got something more out of this trip than an expense-paid trip to scenic Texas oil country, then I'm really happy. You did me a huge favour this week, and you didn't have to. I'm grateful you came."

Just then we pulled into the airport forecourt as Katie drove up to the departures area. "Domestic, right?"

"Yeah. I'm flying to Detroit via Dallas, and then taking a shuttle over the border from there."

Katie leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "This was a fun week. Thanks again for helping us move. Say hi to my brother for me when you see him."

"Thanks for inviting me. I had fun."

As I walked into the terminal, I looked back, but Katie was already driving away. I pulled out my phone to access my boarding pass when I saw a text from Geoff that had come in earlier.

So? Was it fun or super awkward?

I decided to wait until I'd cleared security to write back, but half an hour later I was seated at the gate and pulled out my phone again to answer him.

Awkward at first, but it got fun. I'm glad I went, I replied.

Cool. You'll have to tell me all about it when you get home.

"Yeah, not happening," I said to myself.

A few minutes later, my phone buzzed again. It was Sonia.

Let me know when you're home safe, she wrote.

Of course.

I don't want to wait four months to talk to you again. Text me? She added a little red heart.

I'd love to.

Tomorrow was New Year's Eve, a new year, a fresh start. I had made two new friends, and now that I'd finally moved on from my breakup, I was looking forward to the new year in a way I hadn't been a week before. So that was my adventure. It might have been a week out of an episode of Seinfeld, but I'd slept really well last night, and all three of us got to experience our own happy endings.

1...456789