All Comments on 'Like the Devil With a Deal Pt. 03'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
texstertexsterabout 2 years ago
Abrupt stop, like a car crash…

But I suppose that’s kinda the point. Brutal, effective, and somber.

GeneratorDGeneratorDabout 2 years ago

Okay, yeah, that did get a little dark. Well done.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 2 years ago

Some wicked shit. I prefer stories that are more fun-loving and carefree, but this is hot depravity. 5 stars.

IJS0904IJS0904about 2 years ago

Wonderfully written although I wasn't that happy with the ending. Still, well worth five stars. Thanks for sharing.

RetireddevilRetireddevilabout 2 years ago

I cannot get enough of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really good story. Hated that Kate surrendered to the dirtbag, but I know better than to question an author's choices. I would never have turned it ugly that way at the end, but it's his story, not mine. Win or lose, good or bad, beautiful or indifferent, we have to accept what an artist gives us.

I would like to see the subsequent fallout conversations between Andy, Tara, and Kate. Everything Tara admitted poolside to Andy regarding Kate's inhibitions with Andy, including Kate's coldness throughout their marriage? All of that again needs to be spelled out to Kate, with Andy stepping up to add his two cents. Kate needs to be confronted by her truth. It seems she does love Andy, but doesn't know how to love him. Tara can guide Kate to a better place with him now that they've all loosened their sexual and emotional reins.

Affection then has to be allowed to follow, and, given time, love, and patience, it will.

I don't share the same optimism for Tara. She needs to be rid of her skeezy husband. Full stop. In a perfect world, the two sisters and Andy become a loving threesome. Tara would be up for that. Andy would follow along, wherever they led him. Kate would need some time, but would eventually come to realize that her sister is not a threat; rather, she's a healing force who deserves real love and affection from the two most important people in her life.

Oh, well.

Great story anyway.

trickill53trickill53about 2 years ago

Great story line. Only issue I have was that there was a bit to much psycho babble especially by Andy. Almost took the fun out of it. That and would have dumped Jesse out of the picture sooner.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Starting to get interesting. Going to be fun reading how Mr. Dugan sorts it all out for us. Not sure I see a happy ever after coming out of this one but I ain't the author. Don't blame me! Well written and this convoluted gotta give 5.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with most comments. I was rooting for them from the off and the fact that they were up against it from the start against four different villains makes it a harder read (Tara, Jessie, Brian and Vanessa).

Can we next have a story where the hood people make it to the other side. This was best described as wild but depressing. V.sad.

265lutab265lutababout 2 years ago

I’d love to read an epilogue at some point with them pregnant or maybe just the next day. Great story. It fits the darker theme, but I do wish that Kate didn’t get cum in her from other guys. Did fit the story though.

toobytoobyabout 2 years ago

I know you said this was the final part of this story, but there's so many unanswered questions. I absolutely LOVED this story. It ramks up in my top 5, and I've been on Lit for more than 10 years. The combination of wife-turned-slut with hubby getting to sample strange pussy, along with a sister-in-law love story hit all my buttons. Only thing better would've been some incest, but that probably woudn't fit in with Kate's reluctance. "Katie likes to make rules," Tara said, as if this was obvious. "Only because she likes being forced to break them," Vanessa said. That was a pivotal line for me. Meeting someone like Vanessa may have changed Kate and Andy's lives forever. I so want to hear what happens next with them, and maybe the loss of Jesse, who was a total asshole. Plus I wonder what Kate got up to while Andy was passed out a couple times. Please!

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 2 years ago

So like many people I’ve been completely taken in by these characters and would LOVE to read a sequel, However if you weren’t planning on doing that I would be honoured to have a crack at it as I’ve been running different things through my head ever since I finished reading it.

It just seems too good to leave there.

Anyway, carry on as always and look forward to what’s next.

CriosCriosabout 2 years ago

I have to think that Kate's sexual repression would've eventually destroyed their marriage anyway. Yes, Tara, Jesse, Brian and Vanessa are manipulative, evil folks but, even if they hadn't been around, Kate and Andy's marriage was doomed no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is so excellent! My favorite parts are:

1. I love Kate. Her balance of reluctance and sluttiness is perfect, and I love when she's a bit inscrutable. Knowing looks and such... it's really hot to think about how much she is helplessly being pulled in vs. how much she's actually in control. How much does she really know?

2. The drug use. Love the coke, drinking and pot. I want to see Kate on more drugs.

3. The mysterious, vaguely mind-controllish jewelry that Vanessa wears. I love Vanessa in general, she has a creepy witch vibe and I love how much she gets off on corrupting Kate.

4. That Andy isn't totally humiliated. He's also unlocking the fact that he's a stud, along with Kate unleashing her slut. I like that he gets to throw down with Vanessa and Tara.

If you keep going with this, I could imagine Kate going on a girl's weekend with Vanessa and getting more corrupted (perhaps under the influence of the quartz?). Tara moves in and comforts Andy, but he can't stop thinking about Kate and goes after her. Vanessa forces him to watch more debauchery, and gives Andy drugs. The only way Andy can win Kate back is by sexually dominating Vanessa completely to break her hold on Kate. But once he does that, Kate becomes the new Vanessa sex witch and starts using her power to corrupt Andy and Tara.

StoriefanStoriefanabout 2 years ago

Wow! What a great story. In the beginning, you referenced it as being Dark, but for me, it was just HOT!

Hope you expand on the evolution of Andy and Kate as well as the other players in this great story.

It seems to me that the real Kate came out as the story unfolded, would love to hear more of her expanding sexuality.

richie78richie78about 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I've read on here. It felt real, plausible (well to a certain extent anyway) and the corruption of both Kate & Andy was masterfully handled. I know you said it was dark, but I can't help but feel the last paragraph was written with knowledge of outcomes not included in the story. Brian & Vanessa are happy in that lifestyle who's to say Andy & Kate wouldn't be once they've processed events, though granted with the complication of Tara ut makes a happy ending harder.

I would love to know what Jessie was whispering in Kates ear though. What was it that broke her? What did he say that corrupted her to let him cum in her when she refused to allow her own husband to cum inside her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really hot and well developed. Like others would like to see a chapter 4 or a branch off in a similar vein or development and continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very dark, as you mentioned, but also very hot, like all of your stories. This one actually left me a bit disquieted, I was actually a bit shocked that Kate had given in, whether it was a result of her being loaded or not. I respect that you are leaving it here, but there's a small part of me that wants more closure. Regardless, this is a great story, and far more emotionally fraught than your usual stuff, while still being blisteringly hot. Thank you for this, and please keep it coming, you are my favourite writer on this site by a country mile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great characters and plot! This story is criminally underrated, which is why I'm giving 5 stars for each part.

Considering that author emphasized that "this story is DARK" in the first chapter, I see three ways how next chapters will play out :

1. Cuckold ending.

- Kate is pregnant, likely with Jesse's child and she continue to have sex with him behind her husband's back. Andy is coping with situation and wants to believe that Kate's child is his.

2. Trade-up

- .The same premise as the first one, but Andy divorces Kate and gets together with Tara. After all, many male main character in cheating Literotica stories ends up with a pretty redhead.

3. Dark ending with a twist.

- Starts as first, but later turn out that Tara was the main mastermind in Kate's corruption in order to get Andy. Andy finds out and kills everyone. The End!

Ivan0ideasIvan0ideasabout 2 years ago

I love a story with an open ending, but this almost seems like it stops mid paragraph. Finding out if Kate gets the morning after, if they all sit down to discuss things, if Kate expresses regret…

That said It’s one of the best stores I’ve read on here for ages….

RoninGunnRoninGunnabout 2 years ago

That hurt to read. It didn't feel like anyone survived that. It wasn't the scary ending I had worried about, but somehow it was worse. If you wrote another chapter, I'd read it, but it would be every bit as bad, maybe worse.

redfoxx15redfoxx15about 2 years ago

I wanna know whether Katie’s baby has Jesse’s tatts or Carlos’ black curls, or Andy’s big dick. Or…? And what about Tara’s? Yes, it was dark but very hot. I’d like to imagine Andy, Kate and Tara happily setting up house together. Maybe with booty calls from Jesse. And more parties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dugan…

Read all your stuff and haven’t commented before, though I’ve certainly enjoyed.

Finished this one and I have this unshakable feeling that this a version of your origin story. The way that the sister fetish rises up in Andy, and the brokenness at the end. I can 100% imagine Andy going on to write erotica to deal with what has been unlocked within him.

Whether you’ve put some of your history in this story or not, this one was artfully done and the writing is even stronger here than your excellent standard. I think you ended the story exactly right.

Thanks for everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only skimmed the series. I can't empathize with novels that have protagonists that unravel. Couldn't even watch boogie nights. I know these things exist. I don't like feeding the side of me that spirals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get that woman Plan B, and lots of it.

alexmaksialexmaksialmost 2 years ago

Everything was just amazing. You have delicate style and of telling... hate the open cuckold relations... I love the way how you transform her ✔️ please continue and share photo on twitter how Kate looks like :)))

alexmaksialexmaksialmost 2 years ago

Greatest story ever! please white who you imagine under Kate? porn star i mean?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next chapter please

Mit2Mit2almost 2 years ago

wow, what a depressing ending, wife gets impregnated by another man. that's the worst fate that could happen to anyone

MrfineMrfinealmost 2 years ago

Really like this series. I hope there are more chapters.

You are a good writer. I hope you keep adding more content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please write another chapter surrounding the aftermath and possible pregnancies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know you said this is the final part, but I hope this story continues. This is a cliffhanger for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree. I hope this has another part/parts. Are Kate and Andrew doomed? What about Tara? Is she carrying Andrew’s baby? Kate Jesse’s? Is the marriage about to completely fall apart?

KarobKarobover 1 year ago

I agree that this story had a less-than-happy ending in some respects, but the characters were all following their natures. Tara and Jesse both had something they wanted from Andy and Kate, and they weren’t going to stop until they got it. Andy and Kate were neither secure enough in their communication-starved relationship or their personal self-knowledge to resist. The results were never fated to look pretty, and it would have been a poorer story if you had forced the happy on them at the end. Conclusion: wonderful writing, as usual; not really that dark.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 1 year ago

Brilliant story. Not dark but a messy outcome for the two main couples. The consequence of Kate’s unrealistic & maybe uncaring rigidity re sex as well as sibling rivalry. I think it maybe best left where it is as a story

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 1 year ago

Quite dark but you did warn us at the beginning of Chapter 1. Interesting take on what can happen to a couple when 'they let loose'. Sex scenes were awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy well written story. It felt like a different universe that was twisted 15% off normal. It felt like horror honestly, like they are puppets on a string, being manipulated by an evil demon. I'm left disturbed, bothered, and nauseated because this doesn't feel like an ending. I have no idea what happens after this. It sounds like they can't escape this sexual black hole, but what does that really look like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am just amazed at so many writers who run this stupid sinario: a woman has a hot sex and suddenly turns into Mrs Hyde, a dumb thoughtless animal, a melted brain!! unable to reason just rut. I call B**l S**t. Please come up with a real story, Semi realistic, somewhat believable or put it in the science fiction category.

Sorry, but it true.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

5 stars from me ... you and j267 could almost be brothers, but his husband's usually leave the room when the wife is getting railed, and I enjoy how you keep them together so that the husband can watch his wife being put through her paces. I would have enjoyed getting DP'ed on the deck, especially with Jesse's long, thin penis buried to the hilt in her ass, but your tale is masterful. I agree with most everyone else that we'd all love a follow-up story(ies)--maybe some day? Oh, this almost could be put in the Erotic Horror category ... I love the one comment suggesting that Vanessa's strange necklace had magical powers. I look forward to more of your tales!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just really don't understand wimps like this. I just don't.

Frankly, I don't understand or even want to understand the sick twisted minds that like this type of shit in fiction and, god forbid, in real life.

It's kind of like watching a car wreck. You see the disaster coming, you see, the losers know it's coming, they've already been burned several times, yet they do absolutely shit all to avert it because they're ruled by a few minutes of lust. Becoming even bigger losers until it all just ends in tears or indifference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really stupid on his part. His wife's too.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Well you said this series didn't end well. You were right.

Unintentionally though I think you showed why these kind of relationships don't work out in the end.

While I too would like an epilogue to know what happened for sure, I can surmise that Tara and Jessie were through and Andy and Kate are probably done as well because they can't reconcile their old lives with what they've done. Not that the bitch Vanessa cared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and entertaining plot. Author created a believable universe with well developed flawed characters. Another chapter or 3 could be added with multiple options of where to take the plot. Or we can write our own next chapter in our mind. My quick resolution is the sisters purchased morning after pills. Kate takes hers but Tara doesn’t in an attempt to take Andy from Kate. Or Jesse has given them all HIV and they suffer but with drugs live and can only have sex with those that are in the group and infected wit HIV. A kind of forced polyamory. Or…

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 1 year ago

Please continue this story after completing Poly at the Poly. Both have great flawed characters, interesting original plots and hot sex.

yolopet123yolopet123over 1 year ago

Amazing story, the ending did hit like a freight train.

Would be interested in reading the story from other perspectives as well, like Jesse's. Or maybe Vanessa's.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

As if anyone would indulge in a swapping fuck-fest WITHOUT having "protection". I'm talking about the females. For the sake of the storyline I'm ignoring the condoms normally used. Remember, all these people were strangers to the main couple and no sexual history was known for anyone. Possibly many hundreds of sex partners.

Plus, I'm a fan of your writing ability but do wonder why your main male is ALWAYS a weak arsed, beta boy who has no backbone and no self respect. This arsehole did nothing to strongly stop his wife from fucking half the group, knowing she could get pregnant if the guys came inside her. Then she lets half the guys fuck her to completion. Neither his wife nor her sister could possibly respect this dickhead.

lovecrawlerlovecrawlerover 1 year ago

The story is juicy but filled with the main character's (MC) regrets and insecurities. I get it the same insecurities, ambivalence, jealousy ignite the desire. What I don't like is the lack of communication and synergy between husband and wife. The wife's character development also lack. We got from the between the lines that the wife seems prude but she is actually closeted slut. She has rules but only to violate them. MC, the husband has insecurities because he failed to see his wife's this side and couldn't sampled glorious goods before other men did. Bottomline they are not trust each other and he has fear of losing her because they didn't know each other very well. I am not gonna mention how realistic 10 years of married couple did not involve in oral sex and creampie. Let's say for the sake of sthe story.

Anyway, I think by giving things a dark turn, the story wasted a great potential. This story can easily be a happy swinger, wife sharing plot that MC and his wife (Kate) were starting to further communicate and undertsand each other. But the author focuses on Tara more than Kate. What I have in mind is similiar to Tx Tall Tales' group sex stories of Perfect Game, Accidental Nudist Cabin, Our First Swing.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Wow, what an exhausting romp…only in my dreams! Where do I sign up?

Thanks for this…riveting ,

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

I loved this, despite it being one or two copulations longer than it needed to be. FWIW, I do NOT think a sequel is called for - just write another story as good with different characters.

I adored the characters and the plot. This was a very well-crafted story. First of yours I've read, so now I'll trawl your list.

And I do NOT find the ending too dark. In fact, I was waiting for it to end with Jesse stuffing Kate up the ass and her dumping Andy - Jesse understood Kate much better than her own husband did.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

A five but a sad five. Unfortunately, your black prediction would probably work out, BUT possibly since the three of them loved each other so much maybe something else will happen. A visit to a drug store for that morning after pill for Kate and some real loving discussion and a new beginning might occur.

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Don't want to "fissure and suppurate? Get to the drug store. Do not have a baby at this time.

Wow... Mr. Dugan, what an incredible tale. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope Kate and her husband haven't made everything beyond repair. But, Kate's husband is too susceptible to female pheromones not belonging to his wife. The same probably applies to Kate and pheromones form males other than her husband. I predict that they dump each other in the near future.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 1 year ago

For everyone coming to this story there is an unofficial sequel, which is ALL THE DEVILS ARE HERE. I hope you enjoy it as this adventure continues and concludes.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 1 year ago

For everyone who enjoyed this story I also recommend THE PRIVATE PARTY by Snake138. It’s similar but different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When Kate and her husband's blood work was done the next day, what did they have in their systems? Their ... actions ... acts ... were not normal ... it appears to me ... Thank you ...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written but the ending left me flat. Vanessa character was too all powerful. MC couldn't figure what he wanted from his wife.

Will see if Emilymcplugger can well this with a bow.

Mfj

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly11 months ago

This story was good but you warning if it being DARK was unnecessary because it wasn't

Ed19611961Ed1961196111 months ago

Not dark at all, simply over the edge. I loved it.

SSFguySSFguy11 months ago

Excellent. Hot. Hot. HOT! This isn't what I would call dark at all; Steven King writes DARK. It was well-written and easy to read. The story kept my interest throughout. The sex was great. Maybe could have used a little more coke and some extacy and/or some crystal meth. I just wish the end would have been wrapped up a little differently, although I think I know what you were trying to achieve; that something like this split everybody up into their separate, miserable lives alone (except babies fathered by someone other than the women's husbands). Very good story anyway. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

pumkenpumken11 months ago

Yes, it was a little dark, but well done!

steam692steam69210 months ago

Hi Spector_Dugan . So I like to read fiction to escape the real world. You are a very good writer. You make the people come alive. I didn't vote on this story because it to much like real life. Little sis, Tara keep saying she loves her sister. Boy what a load of horse shit. She confessed to no balls Andy that she played here sister Kate about what her husband said about swapping spouses. And yes she didn't know what kind of party they went to in the beginning, but after she found out what kind of party it was, she through her sister Kate under the bus. She knowingly destroyed her sisters marriage. She has no clue what love is. She is a selfish bitch. And no balls Andy needs to grow a pare and tell Kate what little sis did and that she can never come over to Andy & Kate's house again. And he needs to tell her if she ends up pregnant that she has to have to have a DNA test. Because she was screwing all of the other dudes to find out who the father really is. And if Kate becomes pregnant they have to have a DNA test for that baby too, because Tara's husband was the first guy to cum in Kate. And all the other guys that did as well. that way who ever is the actual father can pay child support for Kate's baby. Because Tara destroyed Kate's marriage So even though NO BALLS Andy should have stopped every thing at the start, he still shouldn't have to pay for raising a kid that isn't his. Especially if it turns out to Tara's husbands baby. So the thing that got me going on this, is because There's way to many people in real life that are just as selfish as Tara. sorry excuse's for human beings. As I said in the beginning you really bring your charters to life. Hard not to get invested in the story. Thank you. I;m about half way through your stories. I will get through them soon.

nestorb30nestorb3010 months ago

Stop off for Plan B

anubeloreanubelore9 months ago

And Kate gets three things: a divorce, single motherhood, and (related to the other two) a child with a man she was never married to. Oh, and the gift of not being married to a "horndog" anymore. Ain't life grand?

And Andy earned the experience by being a complete and utter moron and wimp. Vanessa said "it won't go well for you if you [stop Jesse from impregnating Kate]" How exactly was the consequence of inaction any better? Maybe because if he'd stopped it she'd have just done it when he wasn't looking, and saddled him with the kid? Idk. I'm going to go read one of Don Lockwood's most saccharine stories, I think. What can I say? I'm a happy ending addict.

LegacybadLegacybad9 months ago

Fuck man, no happy ending huh?

Speechless2025Speechless20258 months ago

Please tell me you have a sequel in the works. W must know what's next for Andy, Kate. and Tara! Love these characters!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Okay,,,, really enjoyed this tale, but for God;s sake! Post the next chapter that we all know is beggibg ti be posted!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Any more planned for this story please?

mcrr2225mcrr22255 months ago

Second time reading this story. Please more chapters!

jman337jman3374 months ago

you have to finish this

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was awesome! Didn’t seem all that dark to me.

Please. We need more about Kate, Andy and Tara.

Earle

newtype2525newtype2525about 1 month ago

This was an amazing series but left a bit open at the end.

*Things happened and it could be bad. The End*

I would have liked an epilogue to round out this story. I don't see this as some Greek tragedy. With a few short paragraphs, it could become the happiest of endings.

But I thank the writer for his incredible mind and for sharing his creation with all of us!

Thank you, kindly!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Horrible waste of time reading this. No redeeming value.

Andy needs to divorce Kate asap and hope she and Vanessa die of a std.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES