Like the Devil With a Deal Pt. 03

Story Info
Innocent couple completely comes apart.
18k words
4.69
46.9k
132

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part of a three-part story. Everyone depicted here is over 18.

The sun spilled into my sight, waking me from my slumber.

I blinked and slowly got my bearings. I was in someone's bed. Naked. Lying on top of the covers. My wife's bare, cum-covered body was pressed against mine.

Kate. Oh God. What had we done? I rubbed my face, trying to relive everything that had happened. Desperate to forget.

I rolled over, aching. Brian and Vanessa -- the couple that had caused our current situation -- were still passed out next to us on the king-sized bed. It was like we'd been sleeping next to lions. Fortunately, like great cats lazing in the summer sun, Vanessa and Brian were dead to the world.

I gave Kate a little shake on the shoulder.

"Wha huh?" My wife slowly opened her eyes as consciousness returned. "Oh fuck." I wasn't used to this cussy version of my wife.

"We fell asleep," I said.

"We did a lot more than that," Kate said. We spoke in hushed tones, careful not to disturb the other couple.

"Are we OK?" I asked.

Kate raised her eyebrow at me.

"Am I getting a lawyer?" I asked.

"You tell me," Kate said, suddenly anxious.

"I love you," I said, "I'm not going anywhere unless you make me." I kissed Kate on the lips and, to my relief, she pressed back.

"Well, you did say you liked watching me play," Kate said.

"Apparently you don't mind seeing me do stuff, either," I said.

"We're kind of broken, both of us. Aren't we?"

We kept lightly kissing each other. Chastely feeling each other out.

"Yeah," I said, "Very broken. But in other ways, maybe fixed?"

"That other woman, the one you want me to be? I don't know if it's such a good idea to let her out," Kate said.

"Your brain says that," I said, "But your body gives a different answer."

"That's what scares me," Kate said, "I don't feel like myself like this. I don't know what it is but it's like I'm possessed. I don't know if it's this couple. This house?"

"The coke you did?" I prompted.

"Yeah, that too," Kate said, dreamily. "Seriously, Andy. I don't know what to do. I'm scared I'm losing you. Terrified I'm losing myself."

I pulled my wife close and held her there. She was right, in a way. We'd both acted out of character. I didn't feel controlled by something other than myself, but I'd sure acted like I wasn't in charge of my own actions. Yet I also couldn't deny that part of me liked being that other person. Confident and crazed.

"There has to be some in-between," I said, "Where we acknowledge the person you are without suppressing the person you want to be."

"I know," Kate said, "I promised more. I want that, too. Just go easy on me, OK? I have a lot to live up to as a sex goddess."

"Actually, they said you were a fuck goddess."

"Same dif," Kate said, then shrugged. The way she casually reacted to her new nickname was almost as frightening as everything else I'd seen so far.

I looked around the bedroom, specifically at the people we were sharing the bed with. I knew, immediately, that Brian and Vanessa wouldn't make that pledge to hold back. If anything, they were almost certain to exacerbate any situation. And worse, I knew that neither Kate nor I were capable of stopping them.

The dread of that reality sank over me. It felt like we'd taken so many hits. And yet there were bigger bullets yet to fire. The only way to avoid them now was to stop being a target. Fast.

While Kate and I were clearly (inexplicably) still together, it was far too easy for everything to fall apart. We needed to leave that house while we could continue to say we were married.

I took Kate's hand and pulled her off the bed. I held my finger to my lips.

"There's nothing for us here," I said, "Just more trouble."

"We can't leave it behind like it didn't happen,' Kate said.

"I love you," I said, "I want you. We can figure the rest of it out."

"Couple's counseling," Kate said.

"Lots of it," I said, "Now grab your stuff and let's go."

"I feel like I should shower," Kate said to me.

"We'll do it at home," I said.

"It'll only take a second," Kate said, "It's right there and you won't have a gross, cummy wife in your car."

"At. Home."

Kate saw the look in my eyes and nodded. She squeezed my hand. We'd reached the end of the movie. Escaped the house of horrors bruised but not beaten. But I knew, if we didn't leave now, we'd encounter an entire gauntlet of different dangers. And, I had to admit, I wasn't sure we'd survive.

Kate reached down for her undersized dress from before and pulled it on. I rifled through Brian's drawers and found something that fit well enough -- sweat pants and a t-shirt. We dressed like it was a gameshow race and the clock was running out.

When I reached for the door, Kate glanced back at Brian and Vanessa on the bed.

"Shouldn't we, like, thank our hosts?" Kate asked.

"I think we thanked them more than enough last night," I said, pulling Kate out of the bedroom.

*

The hallway was murky, but it was closer to the darkness that comes before the dawn. The house was truly quiet for the first time since we'd been there. We retraced our every step on the way towards the exit.

Kate and I scampered away from the bedroom where we'd been shared by Brian and Vanessa. We raced past the bathroom where Kate's young sister, Tara, had sucked my cock as we both watched Kate get herself off while getting covered in another man's cum. We went by the second bedroom where we'd caught Jesse, Tara's husband, with that other woman. Finally, went by that first bedroom by the stairs where I'd watched Brian fuck Tara.

But then, Brian hadn't been the only one to have sex with my wife's sister the evening before. Fuck. I'd been so worked up about what happened with Kate, I'd forgotten my own transgressions with the cute redhead. I was sure Tara wouldn't say anything to her sister. But I knew that didn't clear the board, just cover it.

I pulled myself back to the moment. Kate and I had to escape. The first step was leaving this place. Everything else would find answers outside.

Speaking of which, I realized that my car keys were still in my pants pocket, abandoned somewhere on the floor of the living room. So were my phone and wallet. Now that it was brighter, I was sure I'd be able to find it all if I quickly picked through the piles. Yes, this was fine. Easily solved. Only a few steps more.

I could see the stairs in front of me. A distant dawn was starting to sneak through the downstairs windows. Everything was shifting hazy grayish. Kate's hand tightened on mine.

We'd done it. Our marriage had gone right over the falls, but it was mostly intact. I felt it. There'd been a moment when I was with Tara on the couch that it had cracked. Then again, back in that bedroom, with Kate completely under Brian's control, it had snapped a little more. And I'd felt like nothing would be the same.

But somehow, now that we were leaving that party, I was sure we'd managed to seal it back up. Chipped and misshapen but workable. I could forgive Kate everything if this was the first step to a stronger marriage. Kate could absolve me if I used this incident as a spark to reignite our passion.

We got to the bottom of the stairs. I could see the front door in front of me. Over a pile of prone, sleeping bodies, yes, but reachable. This was it. We were going to make it.

"There you are!" Tara, my cute, redheaded sister-in-law, appeared in front of us like she'd been conjured out of nothing. "I've been looking all over for you two."

The cute, slim woman had found her way back into her jeans and t-shirt. More noticeable, however, was what else she'd found. Tara was dragging Mason along behind her. I immediately recognized the blond man from Kate's previous, masturbatory encounter. My wife did too. As soon as Kate saw whose hand Tara was holding, she blushed and shrank behind me.

Mason's blond hair was perfectly coiffed in devil-may-care curls. He had a cleft chin, high cheekbones and bright blue eyes. His button-down flannel and blue jeans completed the standard good ol' boy package. He reminded me of the kind of guys TV execs used to drool over in the 70s. He gave my wife a knowing smile, but he was smart enough to not say anything more.

Tara had also uncovered one other thing of note: my pants. Apparently, she'd been able to dig them off the living room floor. Kate gave me a calculating look as her sister handed me my trousers.

"Thank you for, um, finding these," I said. Tara cocked her eyebrow my way, but she didn't elaborate.

I was comfortable enough in Brian's sweatpants and didn't feel like getting dressed in the hallway. So, I reached into my pockets and pulled out my phone and wallet but held the slacks in front of me like they were a parting gift.

"We're heading home," I told Tara, forcefully. Making my message clear. Let's go.

Tara made a little girl moue. I was reminded of the other, non-sexy side of my wife's kid sister -- the kid part.

"We're going to watch the sunrise in the hot tub," Tara said, matching my own finality.

I wondered who 'we' was. I assumed Tara and Mason, but the way she said it made me think she might mean more than that. In fact, I was starting to wonder about a lot of stuff with my sister-in-law.

Up to this point, I'd thought that Kate and I had been the wild ones the last few hours. But seeing Tara and Mason, even though they were both completely clothed, made me rethink my theory. Maybe, despite a full swap foursome, Kate and I had managed to miss the real action.

"You should come with us," Tara said, "Mason says it's amazing. There's this huge deck and it's just cold enough outside to make the hot water feel like heaven."

Mason grinned at Tara as she spoke. She was clearly parroting something he'd said to her earlier and he liked the way his words sounded in her mouth.

"I don't have a bathing suit," Kate said. Like that was truly the only thing holding us back.

"Neither do we," Tara said, "It's no big deal."

As she spoke, another man walked up to us and gave Tara a little kiss on the cheek. I recognized him immediately, as well: it was the other guy from Kate's earlier escapade, Carlos.

"Oh hey!" he said, as soon as he saw my wife standing behind me. He reached out to shake my hand in a way that was disturbingly normal. "You're Tara's brother-in-law, right? Kate's husband?"

Carlos was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. The top was unbuttoned and untucked, showing off his taut, dark-skinned chest. His oil-black hair hung playfully over one eye. The smile on his face as he stared at my wife was so broad, he looked like he could swallow Kate whole.

"We're getting in the hot tub," Carlos continued, "You two want to come?"

Kate looked at me, eyes pleading wide. The problem was, I wasn't sure what she was asking for. On the one hand, I couldn't imagine she would want to stay considering all the risks we might encounter. But on the other, I didn't think she wanted to abandon her little sister, either. In other words, I knew my wife wanted me to give the right answer, but I didn't know which one that was.

We'd gotten so close. Escape had been within a few breaths. Yet now, it seemed as far away as ever. I knew my wife; she wasn't leaving without Tara in tow. And I wasn't leaving without Kate. Which meant that we were all anchored, again. As our ship came ever closer to dashing on the rocks.

"We talked about this, Kate," Tara said, "Don't keep doing this to yourself. Don't miss all the fun."

She did a weird little curtsey, then skipped out of the room. Kate and I were alone again, looking at each other dumbly. Like a tornado had just randomly sped past and neither of us knew how to process it.

We had a strange, silen staring showdown. I eyed my wife, intrigued. What did Tara mean by we've talked about this? All sorts of theories traipsed through my thoughts, but I wasn't able to fully formulate any of them.

Kate, on the other hand, stared pointedly at the empty pair of pants I was holding in my hands like some weird, khaki fig leaf. As if there was a body on the ground before us, and I was gripping the bloody glove.

I could feel it all coming crashing down. The reality of what had happened the night before. I looked into my wife's innocent face. All I could see were the shadows of her younger sister. I knew I shouldn't have, but in the moment, I couldn't hold my betrayal back. The timing was terrible, but I knew that I had to confess.

"Kate, with Tara, I..."

"You took care of her?" Kate asked, "Kept her safe?"

"I mean, sort of?"

Kate raised her eyebrow at me.

"I mean, sure. Yes. I made sure she was OK. But you need to know that I. We."

Kate shook her head. "Whatever happened, it's alright."

"But..."

"It's fine," Kate said, "All I care about is that Tara is OK."

I started to argue again, then stopped myself. Was this an fight that I really wanted to win? I didn't think that Kate truly knew what she was absolving me of. But I didn't believe it was in anyone's best interests to give her the gory details, either. So, instead, I took a deep breath and stood back from the ledge I'd put myself on. Sometimes, you have to take 'yes' for an answer.

"Speaking of which," Kate said, "We need to go after my sister."

I gave my wife a dubious look, but I could tell she was serious. "Are you sure? We go out there, I don't know that either of us can control what could happen."

"I won't leave my little sister behind."

I let out a breath and closed my eyes. But I agreed.

*

It was now clearly morning, and the thin light made the evening's indiscretions appear even sharper. Most people were still passed out on the floor, but I saw open spaces where guests had gotten up and left. We went through a formal dining room, into the kitchen, then up to a huge, glass, sliding door where we caught back up to Tara, Carlos, and Mason.

As soon as we showed up, the attractive redhead flung open the door and we followed her outside. There was a large, multi-level wood deck stretching across the backyard. Beyond was a thick forest of evergreens. The outside air was icy, but in a way that was oddly welcoming. The smell of fresh cut grass and pine filled my nose, cleansing.

As promised, dead center in the middle of the deck, was a large, inset hot tub. The water was clean blue, like a tiny Caribbean Sea built just for us in the backyard.

Mason sauntered over to one side and flipped the switches to get the water bubbling. Without further ceremony, he pulled his t-shirt over his head. Mason, Carlos, and Tara all began to take off their clothes. Like it was nothing, the three of them got completely naked right there in the backyard.

"Tara!" Kate said, covering her eyes, like seeing her naked sister might burn her retinas right out. I'd forgotten that Kate hadn't witnessed Tara's earlier adventures. Kate was still picturing her innocent little sister, rather than the sultry sexpot that Tara had revealed herself to be.

I, on the other hand, couldn't help but stare. I'd already had that woman so completely, yet I continued to be captivated by what I was seeing. With her skinny body, perky breasts, and bubble butt, Tara was sex with freckles. Even with my wife standing next to me -- the epitome of attractive -- I still found myself entranced by her younger sister.

Tara shrugged at both of us, then sauntered over to the hot tub and dipped her toe in the water. "Oh, that's going to feel so nice in a sec."

Kate turned back to me, whispering in my ear. "I hope Tara's being careful with those boys. She's not on the pill or anything."

I choked on my own saliva. Coughed so hard I felt it in my guts. I tried to pull my breath back, but it burned.

"She's not?" I managed to gasp out.

"She's got the same clotting thing I do," Kate said, "Neither of us can take the pill. And she had a bad experience with an IUD a few years ago."

"Well, I don't think she's, um, doing that kind of stuff anyway," I said, finally back to breathing normally. Meanwhile, my list of potential problems compounded in my head.

Tara must have felt us staring because she turned and shouted our way. Her little tits bounced alluringly as she spoke. "Come on, you guys. Don't just stand there!"

Kate and I should have stepped away, though looking back I don't see how we could have. We'd trapped ourselves with arbitrary rules and powerful promises. After all we'd done to try to escape, we'd blinked our way back to this same place. It would have been frustrating if it wasn't so familiar.

I don't know where Kate's head was, honestly. If she was looking at Mason and Carlos and thinking, maybe, or if she really was so worried about her sister that she didn't care what happened otherwise. I'd like to think that Kate went into this knowingly, aware of everything that had happened and deciding that she was going to be this other person. Sexy and uninhibited in the ways I'd always dreamed of.

I'd like to think that she was doing all this for me. But I can't say that for sure.

As to what was going on in my own head, well, I'd love to say that I was caught up in the circumstances. But I'd be lying if I didn't admit I was staring at my naked sister-in-law and thinking about what might happen. It would be quite false for me to say that I wasn't looking at my own wife and thinking, what if?

In other words, once again, I was picturing the ends instead of worrying about the means. Considering what I might win without weighing what there was to lose. Trying to get fucked was fucking me over, essentially. Only I didn't realize how badly. Yet.

I turned to look at Kate, to see if she was on the same page, but she was already lifting her dress up over her shoulders. Carlos straight up wolf whistled as my wife revealed her apex body once again. Mason gave me a big thumb's up. Kate blushed and quickly wrapped her arms around herself. Fortunately, she had put her underwear back on -- the sheer white slip and her cotton panties -- so she wasn't completely exposed.

With everyone distracted by Kate, I took the opportunity to strip down as well. Like my wife, though, I didn't go completely naked and left my underwear on. As if that thin bit of boxer shorts was going to make much of a difference.

My clothes piled behind me, I walked down the wooden steps to the tub. Even mostly naked, the morning felt cool but not cold. The deck was slightly slick under my bare feet. My skin prickled. I would be fine, as long as I slipped into the warm water soon.

"I hope Brian doesn't mind us using their tub," I said to Kate as she sidled up next to me.

"You came in his wife," Kate said, "Pretty sure you can relax in his jacuzzi." She gave me a small half smile. Her ability to joke about all this was both immensely comforting yet also distinctly worrisome.

"I think we're good," Mason called out from the controls a few feet away. "You may now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational hot tub."

Tara, her pink skin even pinker from the cold, didn't wait. She hurried into the water, sinking down with a low, satisfied groan. I realized I'd heard that sound before and for a moment I flashed to the couch, the living room dark, as Tara settled down on my dick. I shook myself back to reality.

Carlos and Mason followed Tara into the hot tub, flanking her on either side. All three of them looked back at us, clearly communicating that it was our turn to get in.

Kate took a deep breath, steeling herself. She looked down at the water, then at her slip. Her brain seemed to be putting it all together. The thin covering would only be an inconvenience

"Come on, just do it already!" Tara cried out.

"Fine," Kate said, exasperated. In one frantic motion, she lifted the slip off her body. Quickly -- before anyone could see -- she raced into the hot tub and under the water. The bubbles kept all but the very tops of her massive breasts covered.