Like the Devil With a Deal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except, judging by the looks on Mason and Carlos' faces, the boys had both seen more than enough. Even Tara was giving her older sister an appreciative look.

Once Kate was covered, I followed her into the tub. I made sure to bob across to the far side, so I was sitting next to my wife. That put me between Kate and Mason, facing Tara. Carlos was on my other side. The tub was huge -- we could have easily fit another four people in there. The last twenty-four hours had taught me that was not a comforting thought.

I forced my nerves back down. Made myself lean back and soak it in. The only sounds outside were the rousing birds, the wind lightly playing in the leaves, and the loud, rumbling bubbles of the hot tub. I looked out to the horizon where the sun, a sliver of bright orange-pink, began to creep up into full view. The backyard was quite secluded -- I could make out the beginnings of another house in the distance, but that was all.

"This is so peaceful," Kate said, "I'm glad you suggested it, Tara."

"Uh huh," the redhead said. Her head was lolled back. Arms and legs spread. Her response was oddly distracted, and it didn't take much for Kate and I both to realize what was going on.

"Oh my God, are they...?" Kate whispered in my ear.

Both Carlos and Mason were right next to Tara on either side. Both had one hand below the bubbling water. I didn't need to dunk my head under to see what was going on. As we watched, both Tara's hands slipped down. The boys both stiffened and groaned.

"Wow," Kate said.

"Look like fun?" I asked. My wife shot me a dirty look.

I slid my own hand into the water and found the spot between Kate's legs. To my surprise, she spread them easily. I ran my hand up and down her panty-covered slit. Kate did nothing as I began to stroke her bare pussy in the same hot tub where her sister was getting matching treatment from two strange guys.

Speaking of what Tara was receiving, I wondered if I could get what she had, as well. I don't know how I was horny. I have no idea how I was hard. But I knew what I wanted. I used my spare hand to bring Kate's dainty fingers down to my crotch. My wife beamed at me, knowingly, and she squeezed my cock through my boxers.

Kate's warm palm felt good on my dick, even around the underwear. Water is surprisingly not slippery, however, and I think both of us were rubbing each other off more out of a strange politeness than any actual pleasure.

I heard a groan and looked across the water. Tara wasn't even trying to hide it anymore -- her freckled, skinny arms overtly pumped up and down as she worked both men over in rhythm. Her chest and cheeks were flushed, and I knew it wasn't from the temperature of the tub, either.

I glanced over at Kate, not sure what her reaction to all this would be. She was getting rubbed in public, watching while her little sister got off, as well. To my surprise, Kate looked entranced. Totally enraptured by what was going on around her. What she and I were sharing.

"I..." Tara gasped, "I'm gonna..."

"Oh hey, Babe, I didn't realize you were out here."

The whole jacuzzi froze mid-masturbation and looked up to the deck. Of all the people I'd seen so far that morning, this was the biggest surprise of all.

It was Jesse, Tara's husband. The man who'd started this whole thing in the first place. Sure, it wasn't his party -- he wasn't the one who'd invited us -- but it had been his demands, his desires, that had started us down this path.

If Jesse hadn't told Tara that he wanted an open marriage, she'd never have said it to Kate. And Kate wouldn't have mentioned it to Vanessa. And none of us would be here. That made Jesse a kind of pervy pied piper.

And yet he'd been amazingly absent from almost all of our evening's adventures. Weirdly, I'd kind of forgotten about him. He'd become abstract in my mind. Tara's husband. Yet, clearly, he'd been there the whole time. Seeing him now was like the bill coming due at the end of an indulgent dinner. We all knew it was coming, but somehow we were all still disappointed when it was delivered.

Jesse stood on the deck, casually pinching a cigarette like he was surveying his domain. He was in full dirtbag mode, his brown hair hanging long over his shoulders. His shirt was off, revealing a surprisingly cut, yet mostly skinny, chest. I could see the length of his fully tattooed arms -- a rolling kaleidoscope of blues and greens. He was wearing a pair of mirror sunglasses; I had no idea where he'd gotten them from.

In his non-smoking hand, Jesse was cupping the ass of a bony blonde. I'd been so shocked by his arrival, I hadn't noticed her till that moment. The woman was beyond skinny and wearing a pink tank top, bikini-cut black panties, and nothing else. Her left shoulder was tattooed with an oversized, coiled snake -- sliding and slithering its way down her arm. Her hair was so light, it was nearly white, and she'd cut it sharp to right below her ears.

The blonde grabbed the cig out of Jesse's hand and took a long puff. She too, had on sunglasses, so I couldn't see her eyes. I didn't need them to know she was looking at all of us with a cool detachment. I wasn't sure where this woman had come from or who she was, but I was now certain that Jesse had found his soulmate.

Tara dropped her head back and glared upside down at her husband. If looks could banish, Jesse would already be in the twenty-fifth dimension, so far from reality that even quarks and quantums would be unable to reach him.

Jesse, however, read his wife's glower as an invitation. Wordlessly, he took one last puff on his cigarette, then idly stubbed it out on the railing of the deck. He ambled over to the spa, stripping off his jean shorts as he went, revealing a long, pale, skinny penis that flopped limply against his leg as he walked. I half expected it to be tattooed, as well.

Jesse's blonde followed after him, undressing in the same languid way. Her small, thin boobs were capped by nipples that were so light pink I could barely see them. The left had a barbell piercing in it and the metal glinted in the early sun. Her pussy was completely shaved. I noticed a tiny turquoise butterfly tattoo floating right above her mons.

The two of them slipped into the hot tub, wordlessly. Jesse knew better than to try sitting with Tara. Instead, he slunk across the tub, and settled between me and Carlos. He fixed his sunglasses as he sat down. His girl sat next to him on his far side.

"This is Lil," he said, noticing my attention on the girl. He turned to her. "That's my sister-in-law and her husband."

"Hey," Lil said, giving us a half wave.

It was like the weirdest Thanksgiving ever.

"What a night, huh?" Jesse said. I think he was talking to me, though being honest, I can't say for the life of me why.

The rest of the hot tub all separated like the water had gone cold. Tara wasn't jerking off the boys anymore. In fact, there seemed to be a foot of space between everyone. Even Kate and I were giving each other distance. The world went silent again. Only now it felt oppressive rather than freeing -- odd since all the sounds were the same.

"What'd you all get up to?" Jesse asked. Again, he was talking to me. Again, I have no idea why he decided that I was the friendly face.

"You know, the usual," I said. Kate gave me a look, her cheeks turning pink. "We've been sleeping, mostly."

Jesse gave me a judging stare and I was glad for it. I'd sooner tell my wife's 103-year-old grandma about my night of debauchery than Jesse. No matter what I said, he wasn't going to be impressed. And even if he was, I wouldn't want him to be.

"Tar'?" Jesse asked, "I hope you at least had some fun." Here, he looked directly at Mason and Carlos.

Tara let out a long dramatic sigh. "Just tell us, Jesse. I know you want to."

Her husband broke into a wide grin, not at all sheepish and far too proud. "I did some stuff," Jesse said, "This party was awesome. So many hot chicks." He gave Lil a lascivious wink.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," Tara said, clearly not at all glad.

"Don't act like you didn't," Jesse said, and my heart skipped a beat. Something about the way he said it made me wonder if he knew way more than he was letting on. If Jesse was aware of what Tara and I had done together, I was doomed. The consequences of all my choices were barreling down on me, and there was no way for me to jump out of the way.

"You're right," Tara said, conceding, "I did have fun." She gave Mason an affectionate tap on his shoulder. But she didn't say anything more.

And then, just as it seemed I couldn't be buried any deeper, I head the glass doors slide open one last time and Vanessa and Brian stepped out onto the deck. They looked down at the tub, at me and Kate, and smiled broadly.

"Hey guys!" Vanessa said.

"I see you found the jacuzzi." Brian said, with an air of playful resignation. He was carrying a couple of good-sized bottles of amber liquid in each hand, and he passed them down to Mason.

"We figured we'd watch the sunrise," Mason said, smiling up at Brian. Immediately, I could tell that the two men were longtime friends.

"I wish you'd woken us," Vanessa said. Both she and her husband were wearing a matching, baby blue, silky pajama set. Shorts with a collared top. I was able to get a good look at the outfits right before they came off again.

Brian and Vanessa both disrobed, casual as anything. I'd seen their naked bodies so often by now, they were embarrassingly familiar. Brian, almost cartoonishly muscular with dark chest hair. Vanessa, fantastically figured with her full breasts and round bottom. It appeared that she'd taken off that strange, smoky quartz necklace and it oddly made her seem even more naked than usual.

The lascivious couple climbed into the hot tub and found a space to my right. All of us were now paired by relationship, more or less -- Tara was next to Mason, then Vanessa and Brian, Kate and me, Jesse, and Lil, with Carlos closing out the circle. I remembered thinking we could fit four more into that hot tub and now here we were. Nine people packing into that little blue circle -- I didn't dare think about the fact that it seemed like we could easily fit a tenth.

Mason opened one of the jugs that Brian had brought and took a deep swig.

"Whoa, you brought out the good stuff," Mason said.

"Only the best for our honored guests," Brian said.

They passed the bottle around the hot tub. I noticed Kate took a healthy gulp, so I did as well. I knew I was supposed to be impressed, but it burned down my throat the same as any hard liquor I'd ever had.

When we finished the first jug, Mason opened the second one. It followed its predecessor around the tub. After three or four gulps, combined with the boiling water, I was feeling pretty comfortable. Not drunk, I didn't think, just floating along.

Kate leaned her head on my shoulder. I figured she was about as far along as me. For a moment, I wondered if the coke she'd done earlier had finally left her system. She didn't seem to be crashing, but she wasn't acting high anymore either. I gave Kate a light kiss on her scalp.

This wasn't so bad, I told myself. Kind of nice. A little fun. Nothing too untoward.

With the second bottle gone, the whole tub seemed to settle back.

"This is lovely," Vanessa said.

"I wish I'd brought out another," Brian said.

"Brother, I got something way better," Mason said. He reached behind him to where he'd discarded his shorts. Then he pulled out a small plastic Ziploc filled with about five thin joints and a lighter. He held the baggie up, eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Now we're talking," Jesse said, looking at the pot, hungrily. Tara raised her eyes to the heavens and sighed, dramatically.

"My man!" Brian said.

"Always come prepared," Mason said.

"Boy scout?" Vanessa asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Not exactly," Mason said. He quickly lit a joint and took a puff. He passed it along, following the path of the alcohol.

After Vanessa and Brian both took their turns, it came to Kate. I prepared myself to send it over to Jesse. Even after everything that had happened, there was no way my Kate was indulging in marijuana.

But, to my shock, my innocent wife took the joint out of Brian's hand and gave it a deep pull. Then she coughed, hard. The rest of the tub looked on, patronizingly, as Kate struggled to get her breath back.

"First time?" Carlos asked, not unkindly.

"No!" Kate said in a way that clearly meant 'yes.'

Since my wife had a toke, I figured I had to, as well. The joint was spicy and smooth. Heady and powerful. I hadn't smoked since college and this stuff was at a level I wasn't used to. It smacked me upside the head before it even had the chance to get down to my lungs.

One smoke followed another. By the third puff, even Kate wasn't coughing any more. If I was floating before I was near flying now. I got the feeling the rest of the group was right there with me.

I guess we were all inspired because the inevitable began to happen. Brian and Vanessa started kissing. Jesse and Lil joined them, so Tara and Carlos did the same. I heard a couple of low moans. Hands disappeared beneath the water.

Again, I reached down for my wife's crotch. Again, she was soaking wet, even with the water. But there was a new development: her panties had gone missing.

"What's the point in wearing them at this point?" Kate whispered in my ear. Her warm breath tickled my skin, as if I wasn't already too erect.

I slipped off my soaked boxers and tossed them behind me. They hit the deck with a wet splat.

"There you go, Andy," Vanessa said, smiling.

She went back to kissing Brian. Tara had switched over to making out with Mason, but her one hand looked to be between Carlos' legs. Jesse and Lil stayed engaged with each other as we all split off.

I luxuriated in my wife's kisses. Reveled in her moans as I ran my hands over her warm, wet body. This wasn't bliss but it was damn close. The hotness of the sounds and visuals that surrounded us. The wonder of being with my wife while also watching others. This was everything I wanted. More than what I could have wished for.

"I love spending time with friends like this," Vanessa said, between loud smacking kisses. "It's the perfect way to share ourselves with all of you."

Her statement was total nonsense, but the group agreed anyway. My wife's hand was stroking up and down my shaft. I had two fingers buried in her twat. I doubted anyone else was paying all that much attention to Vanessa's logic, either.

"But I feel like this is our chance to truly experience each other," Vanessa said with a smirk, "And I don't want to miss out on that. If you know what I mean."

"That sounds like fun," Mason said.

"What are you thinking, babe?" Brian asked.

"Just a little game," Vanessa said. She was practically giggling now. "Like speed dating. But with less dating and more everything else."

"Like a round robin kind of thing?" Carlos asked.

"Works for me," Jesse said.

"Brian will set a timer for seven minutes," Vanessa said, "When it goes off, us girls will move one space clockwise. And we'll see where things go."

The group buzzed for a moment as they discussed the new plan. My head was buzzing too, so much that I couldn't separate one thought from the other. I ran my eyes around the hot tub, half of me hoping to see some dissention, the other half calculating who would be coming my way.

"Is this OK?" I asked Kate, quietly, under my breath.

"If you want, we can go," Kate whispered back, "It's up to you."

Go. Go home? Go forward? I'll never know what my spouse was asking for. It didn't help that I was unsure of my own desires.

Go like go home meant giving up on the progress we'd made so far. It was an acknowledgement that the past evening was a one-time thing, a quick swerve off the road we'd been heading down, rather than a conscious choice to try something different.

Go home meant giving up on gorgeous Vanessa. Meant cutting it off with cute Tara. In a way, it was even letting go of my newly lascivious wife. It was a surrender back to our boring suburban life.

But go forward. Well, that was something far more frightening. Because while I could see what go home was going to lead to, I had no clue where go forward might take us. Well, I had some idea, obviously. But it was the difference between seeing the moon and visiting there. And knowing, deep down, that we might never find our way back.

So, I did something that I believed, in the moment, was quite clever. I chose both. I was going to have my cake and the ice cream sundae. And conveniently forget about the indigestion afterwards.

"Just a little fun, OK?" I whispered to Kate, my hand firmly on her thigh.

"Same for you," she said, smiling coquettishly.

"Everyone gets seven more minutes with their current partner," Brian said, holding up his phone so we could see him start the timer. The air felt heavy as he spoke those next few words. "And then we move."

Around the tub, everyone started to warm each other up. Lil and Jesse kissed sloppily. Wet and hungry. Both Carlos and Mason returned to almost their exact earlier position from before -- working Tara while she returned the favor. Vanessa and Brian hummed and moaned as they wrapped around each other.

Kate kissed me and brought my attention back to herself. Her massive breasts pressed into my chest. The both of us started masturbating each other almost immediately. My hand in her warmth, hers on my hardness.

We were all so worked up from the night before, from the naked hot tub. The alcohol and the pot. Not to mention the thought of what was about to happen. But, as far as I could tell, no one moved on from manual stimulation. And even that seemed to be more about getting our partners ready to play, rather than getting them off.

Kate's kisses got sloppier. Her hips started to rock back and forth on my fingers. She wasn't stroking my cock anymore, just holding on. I had her ready to pop.

Which of course meant that it was time for Brian's timer to go off. It made a discordantly light little jingle. The seven of us all reluctantly separated.

"Girls, let's go," Vanessa said, like a troop leader heading out for a difficult day of hiking.

Kate leaned over kissed me on the cheek. Behind her, I could see Jesse eyeing my wife's full backside, ravenously. It didn't upset me one bit. Kate wasn't going to give in to a guy like that. I knew for a fact she legitimately despised him. Jesse was lucky he got to see my wife's butt, let alone get anything more from her.

I was startled back to reality by a new hand on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Vanessa was standing over me, a playful smirk on her face.

"I'm so happy you're still here," the beautiful blonde said, sitting down next to me in the warm, bubbling water. "You and Katie have grown so much in the last day. I'm proud of you both." Vanessa leaned in and kissed me. "I can't wait to reward you."

Even with the vivacious Vanessa kissing me, with the rest of the tub engaged in a heavy make out session, I kept trying to follow Kate. I wasn't worried about her, not in the least, but I wanted to see what would happen.

"So cute," Vanessa said, "Don't worry, I know what you want." She spun me around and leaned me back against her lithe body. Her breasts pressed warm against my back. Her arms hugged me tight around my chest. The both of us watched what was going on with my wife and her brother-in-law.

To my immense gratification, the two of them were barely touching. It looked more like a fencing match, Jesse advancing with Kate parrying and feinting him away. They seemed to be arguing about something, though I couldn't tell what. Jesse was animated but Kate seemed to only share her scorn. I assumed Jesse was trying one last ditch effort to convince Kate to fool around with him.