Like the Devil With a Deal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The monster's going to eat you up," Tara said, taunting.

"Actually, I think. I'm. Swallowing it," Vanessa gasped out.

I couldn't see her face, but I could tell by how she was gripping the deck under her, that this wasn't an act. Only after I was buried to the root, and the blonde woman had given herself a few breaths, did her body visibly relax.

"Goddammit, Andy," Vanessa said, panting. "We need to get that thing a warning label or something."

"Object in pussy may be larger than it appears," Tara said.

Vanessa laughed. I slid my dick back. Rolled it forward. The blonde's surprisingly tight twat rippled around my cock as I slipped it back and forth.

"Fuck that's nice," I said. Suddenly, I realized what I'd said in front of my sister-in-law. Would she be upset that I was enjoying another woman? I looked over at Tara, but she was smiling, distantly, like she was remembering a joke she'd once heard.

Then the cute redhead turned to look at us, as if noticing us for the first time.

"I thought we were going to share?" Tara said, pouty.

"Don't worry baby, I've got you," Vanessa said. She gestured to the space in front of her.

For a moment, realizing what the blonde woman meant, Tara froze. We'd discovered a lot of new destinations that weekend, but I wasn't sure this was a place Tara wanted to go. Still, I give her credit, because her hesitation lasted for only a moment.

My sister-in-law flopped down to the deck and slid her crotch under Vanessa. The blonde woman dutifully dipped her head down and put her tongue on Tara's snatch.

"Oooooh," Tara groaned out, a mix of pleasure and surprise. "That's nicer than I thought."

The three of us settled into a strange, undulating motion. Vanessa pleasured Tara while I plumbed the blonde's depths. The three of us rocked back and forth, like my plunges were pushing Vanessa's tongue into Tara's twat.

It was incredible and exciting, certainly. But none of us let it distract us from our real purpose. I'm sure it seems strange, but I knew in my heart that we were only fucking to pass the time while the main event occurred elsewhere.

As if to confirm my convictions, Vanessa poked her head up from Tara's sex and asked, "What's going on with -- uhn, that's good -- Katie and Jesse? Describe it to us, like before."

"They're still kissing," I said, which was true. But that description made it sound like nothing had changed, and that definitely wasn't the case.

My wife and brother-in-law were making out, yes. Their mouths were pressed tight like they needed each other to breathe. But their bodies were doing a very different dance. Jesse was clearly trying to get Kate on her back so he could fuck her. My wife wasn't exactly protesting -- they continued to kiss, as I said -- but she rebuffed Jesse's advances. Pushed back against his chest when he pressed her forward. Casually dangled her hand over her snatch to deny him entry.

Jesse finally broke the kiss and whispered into my Kate's ear. She shook her head. He kept talking and I saw Kate's body slacken, like his words were gently loosening the restrictions she'd tied him in. But I saw her mouth make the word no.

They went back to kissing for a bit. But Jesse returned to the role of aggressor. He didn't let Kate block him and he didn't ask for permission. He grabbed my wife's shoulders, hard, and pushed her back into the ground. Even though it looked forced, I could tell that Kate was letting him get away with it.

"Don't put it in me," Kate said, and I heard the words clearly this time. "I'm not safe."

Jesse grunted. He lay down on top of my wife. His dick cleverly nestled in the crack of her pussy. He ground his groin into hers, and Kate responded, back slightly arched. As much as I was happy that she was setting boundaries with my slimy brother-in-law, I couldn't help but wonder why she was holding him to a higher standard than the other men she'd already been with.

"Katie likes to make rules," Tara said, as if this was obvious.

"Only because she likes being forced to break them," Vanessa said, mischief dancing through her voice.

Tara seemed to think about it for a moment, but then she nodded slowly. Like acknowledging something she didn't want to admit. I supposed I could see it, too. What had this weekend been except us piling guidelines on each other, only to immediately push them over? All the 'onlys' and 'nevers' quickly turning into 'yesses' before the clay could set on our personal commandments.

All of us paused to watch my wife and Jesse dry hump. Bodies so close together it was hard to tell they weren't already connected. They rolled against each other, rubbing hard while they stared past each other's eyes. Grunting and squeaking. Equally aggressive and intimate

For ourselves, we'd stopped almost completely. Tara's head tilted back to watch. Vanessa stared forward. All of us frozen in mid-fuck. We could all see just fine, but the women made me narrate it all anyway. I think they enjoyed the extra layer my own discomfort added to the scene.

"She's gripping his ass," I said, "Grinding into him. He's pulling at her hair. Her tits."

Kate's face was a mask of pleasure. Head thrown back. Body open in blind acceptance of what Jesse's motions were doing to her.

Jesse, too, seemed lost in Kate's incredible form. He buried his head between her breasts. Flailed against her sex. I noticed, however, that his motions were starting to subtly change.

"He's trying to 'accidentally' slip it in her," Vanessa said. I could hear her barely suppressed mirth.

The couple paused as, sure enough, it seemed as if Jesse managed to get the head of his cock to breach Kate's pussy.

"Stop," Kate said, clear as day.

They went back to dry humping. Then Jesse did it again.

Kate raised her eyebrow at him, like warning a naughty child. "We can't," she said.

Jesse stopped. He held in place, giving my wife an incredulous look.

"We shouldn't," Kate said.

Jesse started grinding against Kate again. But even I could tell, from a distance, that this was all a ploy. As expected, Jesse let his dick break into Kate's pussy. But this time, he didn't stop.

"Jesse..." Kate moaned.

"Stop being such a bitch," Jesse told her.

Kate's eyes went wide, but she nodded. "OK."

She let her hips fall prone to either side, granting him access to her most precious place. Jess drove inside my wife, a seemingly endless shove as his long penis plowed forward.

"He's in her," I told the women.

"Wow," Tara said.

"Nice," Vanessa said.

Jesse smirked down at Kate, clearly exulting that he'd conquered this incredible woman. He slowly drew back, then slammed forward.

"Oh!" Kate cried out, as Jesse clearly connected with her cervix. "Oh fuck."

Jesse didn't say anything, just slapped his hips against Kate's as he roughly fucked her. He took her legs and rested them on his chest. Kate let herself be positioned, limp.

My once-innocent wife lay on the deck -- her body spattered with semen and covered in bruises and hickeys -- getting absolutely nailed into the ground by her brother-in-law. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her mouth hung open. Drool dripped down her chin.

"Oh. Uhn. Ohfuck," she spit the words out with every thrust.

I stopped describing what was going on. I didn't need to anymore. Kate and Jesse were doing it for me.

"That's it," Jesse said, "Let it go. Don't hold back."

"Oh. Don't stop. So good."

"Fuck you've got a sweet pussy," Jesse said, "Those awesome tits. That ass."

"Uh... Uh huh," Kate said.

"You're going to cum," Jesse said.

"Yuh... yes. Close."

"That's a girl," Jesse said, "Such a good girl. Let it out, baby. I know you can. Cum."

"ssSo. C-close," Kate mewled.

"Here we go," Vanessa said. I know it sounds crazy, I was buried to the hilt in the woman for God's sake, but I'd kind of forgotten about her. Tara too. "This is going to be good."

"Gonna make you cum, Kate," Jesse said, "Don't hold back. Let it out, little girl. Be good."

"Please," Kate said, "Don't stop. Puh-promise I'll be good. Just let me cuh - uh - cum. Gonna cum so hard."

Actually, I realized, where was Tara? I looked down to where she'd been lying under Vanessa, but there was just an empty deck. I wanted to glance around, but that meant looking away from my wife.

"Ugh. Fuck," Jesse said, "Sweet pussy. So damn good."

His skinny ass bounced up and down. Kate's massive tits shook, flew. Her face was contorted in near-pleasure. I could see her the anticipation overcoming her.

Then two things happened at almost the exact same moment.

Tara reached around and hugged me from behind. She squeezed me tight, wrapping her warm body around me as tight as she could. Her tiny tits teased at my bare back. She kissed my ear.

"I've got you, Andy," she whispered. "It's OK."

At the same instant, Jesse reared back.

"Say it," Jesse said, "Tell me. Say it or I'll stop."

"Please!" Kate cried out, "Please don't stop fucking meeeee."

Jesse flung himself forward. Buried his dick as deep as he could. Bellowed out. "Oh FUCK!"

Kate froze. Her eyes went wide. Her skin flushed pink from her toes to her face. In an instant, I knew exactly what was happening.

"Oh... uhn... AHhhhhhh!" Kate cried out. Her body bucked. She screeched. Screamed.

And just like that, I watched another man, my brother-in-law, inseminate my wife.

I was buried in Vanessa. Covered by Tara. Kate was ripped in rapture. None of us capable of doing anything but watching it all happen. Jesse tremoring as he pumped his seed into my wife's fertile womb.

"Ffffffffffuck!" Kate cried out, too blissed to be concerned. "Cumming. Cumming in me. So hot. Oh, I didn't think it would feel like... OH! Don't stop! Uhhhhhhhgh."

Kate's body shook and shuddered. Bucked like it was beyond her control. The orgasm seemed to grab hold of her, throttling her hard. Breasts and hips shaking. Kate's head lolled, but then another cum rolled through her. Another. She fell forward, prone on the ground. Teeth grit. Eyes sharp. Enduring an epic, ungodly cum. Just trying to hold herself still in this place where pleasure hit her so hard it was almost like pain.

The words spilled out of her. "Uhn. Ah. Ah fuck, I. Cumming. Keep cumming. Ah. AH! Ohhhhh. Oh fuck. Can't stop. Againnnnnah! Nuh. Never. Never cum like that. So hard. Fuck I needed that. Needed it in me. Ahhhhhh. Huh-uh. Huh uh. Huhhhhhhh." Her primal monologue finally faded into deep, blissful sobs.

If Jesse had any concern about what he'd just done, he didn't show it. Instead, he lay off to the side, arms crossed, smiling smugly. Like he couldn't be prouder of what he'd accomplished.

Vanessa clapped like a girl getting a gift. "Yay!" she cheered, "Finally! That was fantastic. Even better than I imagined."

"It's OK," Tara said in my ear. She'd been whispering the words this whole time. "I've got you. It's alright."

The world around me came aggressively back into focus. Time accelerated just as violently. Carlos was plowing Lil over by the steps. Judging by the angle and the look in the bony blonde's eyes, he was fucking her in the ass. Both of them making pained gasps with every thrust. Mason and Brian were wrapped around each other, sucking each other's dicks. I don't know why I found it so surprising after everything else I'd seen.

Closer to home, Jesse was now giving Kate another go 'round. He had her on all fours, pulling her hair and smacking her ass. Fucking her with the force of someone who hadn't just cum minutes before.

Roughly, I was pulled back into myself as Vanessa started humping against me. Her pussy gripped at my dick. She rode my cock with abandon, giggling and grunting, wriggling her ass with undisguised joy.

Tara stayed at my back. She kept her tight grip on my chest, but now she was humping herself into me. Like she was using my body to fuck Vanessa for her. Mechanically, I felt my body grow tight. The orgasm overcame me unbidden. I barely felt the pleasure of it, just spurted like a switch had been flipped.

Everything tilted. All I could hear was a low roar, like my ears had been switched off. The rolling sick of my high suddenly rumbled over me. Like the bill for all I'd done suddenly coming due.

I blinked.

I was lying on my back. The world spun like I was on a ride at the carnival. Twisting and tilting. I had to grip the ground just to keep from sliding off.

I smelled Tara's sickly sweetness. Felt Vanessa's lithe rummaging fingers. Heard my wife's plaintive moans.

The world started to kaleidoscope. I tried to sit up. Stop it. Climb out of the depths before it all fell away.

I tumbled back into the void.

Lost.

*

Consciousness came back in a rush. Like a gasp for air after being underwater for two minutes too long.

I found myself lying sweaty on the deck. The sunlight too bright for my eyes. Again, reality flooded back to me. We were still in the backyard. The sounds of sex surrounded me along with the usual birdsong.

I rolled over, body aching. All around me were people -- twos and threes and fours -- fucking like crazy. A mass orgy like something out of the end times. I didn't recognize any of them. Just naked bodies, undulating against each other.

I felt something bouncing up and down next to me. Another couple I hadn't caught. I rolled over to look. I already knew that I didn't want to see.

Kate -- my darling, innocent wife -- was on top of Carlos, lazily riding up and down his dick. Her long brown hair splayed all over her body. Her massive tits bouncing wildly. Thick thighs pumped as she rode him. Strange and mechanical like she was in a trance. A stream of dried sperm ran down her face. Over her tits. At the juncture of her pussy and the Latino man's cock. Like she'd been bathed in it.

At almost the moment I saw them, Carlos stiffened and groaned, unloading himself into my wife's unprotected pussy. Kate barely slowed. She grunted as another man's cum shot into her. Body barely even registering what was happening. Finally, she fell forward, lifeless. Seeing she was done, Carlos slipped away. If he noticed me lying there, he didn't acknowledge it.

Kate collapsed on the deck next to me. A river of sperm spit out of her pussy and began streaming onto the deck. A slightly smaller trail of drool leaked similarly out of her mouth.

I crawled over to Kate. Her body was trembling with the aftershocks of orgasm. Under her breath, she was mumbling madness.

I told myself I was going to check on her. Make sure she was OK. But then, why was I holding my stiffening cock in my hands? Why was I staring straight at her poor, abused pussy? The need wasn't rational. It was something buried deep in my lizard brain. An automatic reaction, a failsafe device, from a different time. But still there when needed.

I rolled Kate onto her back. Rolled her over and slid into her sex. She was warm, wet, far too slippery with the spends of so many strangers.

Kate groaned as I went in, sounding slightly pained. I thrust back and forth with abandon. Ignored everything but the sloshing motion of my cock in her cunt. I didn't look at the jiggle of her perfect ass. Didn't reach for her awesome tits. I didn't run my hands through her hair or stare into her liquid caramel eyes.

I fucked my wife, like a demon, till I came. My orgasm arrived like a punch to the gut. The pleasure of it something distant and forced, as if my body was telling me it felt good even though it clearly didn't. I fell back, having finally added my swimmers to the ocean of them rolling inside my wife. My eyes threatened to close again.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw Tara smiling down at me. It was neither a grin nor a grimace. It was a sad thing, wistful and worried. There isn't a word for that kind of smile, maybe because no one ever wants to see it.

"We need to go," Tara said. Her own body was streaked with sperm similarly to her sister's. Tara's chest was covered with finger-tip sized bruises and dark, pooling hickeys. Her knees and elbows were scraped, like she'd been rolling around in gravel. Which was probably true.

Tara pulled at my arm and repeated her request. I nodded, still half out of it.

"Yeah," I said, "Yes."

Tara helped me and Kate to my feet. My wife was even worse than I'd realized. Her hair was a wild nest of brambles. Her body was nicked and cut. She was covered in semen and stank like pussy. She started to stand straight, then stumbled. When I helped her up again, she looked up at me in surprise. Like recognizing me for the first time.

"Oh fuck, Andy," Kate said, "Andy, I think I fucked up." Her words sloshed together. She was still drunk and high and who knows what else.

"It's OK," I said, but neither of us believed it.

"I think I got some... Some stuff in me," Kate said.

"Maybe a little," Tara said. I couldn't tell if she was trying to be reassuring or cruel.

"Is it you?" Kate said asked me, "Yours?"

I nodded. It was a sort of truth and so good enough in the moment.

"Ok good," Kate said, gripping my arm tight.

Tara, Kate, and I formed a bit of a three-legged stool, helping keep each other up to our feet. We limped in concert around the house to the front yard. Behind us, the sounds of sex filled the air. I stared down the car-lined street and realized I didn't remember where we'd were parked. And my keys were back by the hot tub.

"Dammit," I cursed. I started to turn back, but Tara gripped my shoulder.

"I've already got it," she said. She held up my car keys and squeezed the lock button. Our SUV beeped happily in the distance.

"Can you drive?" Kate asked me, "I can't drive."

"I think I've got it," I said.

Tara eyed me, but she handed me the keys. We walked to the car, but halfway another question hit me.

"Where's Jesse?" I asked. I can't imagine why.

Tara was similarly surprised by my question. She looked at me like I was a crazy person. Then she shook her head.

Finally, after what felt like a three-hour hike, we tumbled into the car. All three of us were still naked. The velour of the seat felt weirdly warm against my bare butt.

I turned on the ignition. My body was on autopilot. My brain was back at that house. Maybe never able to escape.

Everything we'd said and done. The ways our lives had collapsed so completely under the weight of our own stupid, selfish decisions. It all settled onto our shoulders. The three of us, so perfectly doomed. A controlled demolition where we, ourselves, had placed the dynamite.

For a moment, like a premonition, I saw the future clear as though it was painted on the windshield. There would be tries, solid attempts, to reel it all back in. We'd pretend like it didn't all happen. But then reality would punch its way through. We'd address it all head-on, but then it would become too overwhelming to overcome.

We wouldn't so much drift apart as we would fissure and suppurate like an untended wound. What's that they say? It's not that we make bad decisions so much as we choose things that seemed smart in the moment. Spiraling down that endless hole, all the while convinced that the mountaintop is right around the corner.

It took twenty minutes for us to get home. The entire drive, I heard a foreign, cruel laughter echoing endlessly in my ears.

No one said a word.