Like the Devil With a Deal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right. I know she doesn't suck you off," Tara said, "But then, as I was doing it, you couldn't stop staring her way. Afterwards, I didn't feel powerful or sexy. I felt guilty. So, I told myself I would stop. I was still horny as fuck though. And even though we'd sort of agreed to it, seeing Jesse with that skank pissed me off."

"So, you went to Brian," I said.

"Exactly," Tara said, "But you came in the room, and I thought that maybe I was wrong, and I could make it work. And the sex with you was..."

"Disappointing?"

"Amazing," Tara said, like I was the stupidest man in the world. Her pussy contracted around my cock, like she was reliving the memory. "Only afterwards, again, all I could feel was ashamed. I realized something. The truth is, you may want me, but you love my sister. And I may be in love with you, but I love my sister even more. I may resent her sometimes, but I don't want to hurt her."

"So why are we...?" I gestured at our intimate position.

"Every time we do something I feel bad after," Tara said, "But every time we don't, I regret it. I guess I'm just chasing this now, hoping I'll finally get my high. Also, this time seems different. I don't know. Maybe because everyone's here together, watching. It feels less like cheating and more like having fun. Kate's over there right now, with another man's dick inside her. Can I really feel so guilty?"

"Ah, FUCK!" Brian cried out.

I'd been so locked into Tara's reveal, I'd lost track of what was going on around us.

Tara and I turned towards Brian and Kate as best we could. My wife was still facing us, riding up and down on Brian. Her tits flying in a way that would have been comical if it wasn't so crazy hot.

"Oh god," Brian said, "Sweet pussy. So good. I'm gonna..."

"Oh fuck," Kate chanted, humping up and down "Fuh-fuh-fuck me. Getting close... Don't stop. Oh fuck it feels so GOOD!"

Both of them chugged towards the inevitable. I waited for sanity to break through. For Kate to pull herself off Brian's potent penis. Before he filled her fertile womb. But again, Kate's body was betraying her.

Fortunately, Brian remembered from before. Just as he was about to explode, he bucked Kate off of him. He grabbed his dick, and gave it three quick jerks before covering my wife's prone backside in cum.

"Nice," Tara breathed, so quiet I could barely hear her.

Brian fell back to the deck, beaten. Kate, though, stayed in position, trembling like a newborn doe.

"Dammit," Vanessa said from the far side of the tub. She was on her hands and knees; Mason was humping her from behind. Yet she was far more interested in what was happening in front of her. "So close. Brian, you left our Katie hanging, didn't you?"

"Sorry," Brian gasped. "That pussy is something else. She's got a vise grip."

Vanessa tsked her tongue like he'd told her he'd forgotten to get the milk at the supermarket. "Seriously, honey, look at that poor girl. She wants to cum so bad she's practically crying."

Sure enough, my Kate was crouched forward, her hips bouncing up and down like she was getting plowed by the invisible man. Humping the air in some fruitless hope that it might somehow get her over the top.

Vanessa slipped off Mason, then slapped his flank like he was a horse at the start of the derby. "Go help her out."

The blonde man hurried over, knelt behind Kate and plunged right into her. My wife groaned as she was filled by yet another man. Her eyes went empty. In a short 24-hours, my Kate went from only ever having one lover (me) to ticking her cock count up to three.

Mason wasn't as muscular as Brian, but he was fit and classically good looking with a full head of blond curls. Some strange part of me imagined Kate would probably be pleased with her handsome conquest. The weird thoughts that occur while you're watching your wife fuck another man.

Besides, could I really be jealous while I was buried in my wife's baby sister? Tara started slowly bouncing up and down on my dick. Again, our position precluded us moving any faster. Occasionally she glanced back at her older sister.

"She's getting fucked good," Tara said, a competitive sneer on her lips. Sibling rivalry at its finest. "What about you? You like what I can do for you?"

I nodded my agreement. Fuck she felt so incredible.

Tara giggled. She squeezed her arms around me, possessively. "Oh yes. Keep fucking me with that big, bare dick. I love it."

Personally, I didn't need the reminder of the risk I was taking with my wife's little sister. But that didn't stop me either. The both of us embraced tight, holding on to each other like life rafts in a storm.

Around us, the couples began to recombine. Vanessa found Carlos and started sucking him back to life. Lil and Brian were now entwined, their bodies twisted together like vines.

Meanwhile Jesse stood off to the side, smoking a cigarette and watching it all. When he caught my eye, saw me fucking his wife, he gave me a thumb's up and a smile. I thought back to what Tara had told me. I couldn't imagine he was enjoying all this. But who was I to talk? So excited by my own wife's unfaithful actions.

Kate was on her back now, Mason plowing her with long, forceful strokes. Every time he bottomed out, he brought a cute little "oh!" out of her mouth and a satisfying jiggle from her jugs. Mason humped her like it was performance art, like he was auditioning for a role. There was no passion, only performance.

Kate's own face was empty. Her mouth hung open. It seemed like she was enduring getting screwed more than she was enjoying it.

Kate's eyes though, were fully focused in one place. Sure, it was upside down and she was constantly rocking back and forth. But she stared straight at me and Tara. Like there was nothing else in the universe.

"You can't stop watching her, can you?" Tara asked. It was almost intellectual, the way she inquired.

"No," I conceded. I couldn't.

Tara started bouncing up and down on me faster. Her chest flushed pink. Her tiny, upturned nipples tickled against my chest hair. Her eyes hardened and her pussy cinched, bearing down on my dick.

We accelerated from fooling around to full-on fucking and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Are you getting close?" Tara asked, "I can feel that big cock swelling up. Are you going to shoot?"

I nodded. Barely able to form words. "Uh-huh."

Tara grinned. She leaned forward. Her tongue tickled at my ear while she talked.

"Maybe my tits aren't as big as Kate's," Tara said, "And maybe my body isn't as good."

"You're awesome," I said, "Beautiful." But it was like talking to wall. Tara didn't even blink.

"But there's one thing I can do -- ohfuck! -- that she won't."

Tara sat back. She stared me straight in the eyes. You could get lost in those deep green orbs. Wander around for days, not ever feeling like you'd truly explored every bit of them. No, Tara wasn't Kate. But she didn't have to be. The cute redhead was her own kind of amazing. In that instant, I felt so lucky to have gotten a glimpse of all that she beheld. Even if she didn't see it.

"Cum in me, Andy," Tara said, breathless. "Cum inside. Like before. It's OK. Fill me up. I want that huge load in my pussy. Do it. Please cum. Cum in ME!"

Here's the thing. I knew what Tara was telling me was a bad idea. I wasn't too drunk (or high, or fuck-crazy) to realize that she was begging me to fill her fertile pussy. And like I said, Tara was tiny. I could have easily thrown her off me. Lifted her right up. Cum safely on her face. Her body. Her breasts. Anywhere.

But I didn't.

"Here it... comes," I gasped out.

Tara's eyes went wide. She looked surprised, eager, afraid. All of it.

My cock swelled up. Then burst.

"AH!" Tara shouted. Her head rocked back to the heavens. Body thrashing. Legs stiff.

The bliss overwhelmed me as I filled her with my steaming seed. A kind of burning satisfaction that felt so wonderful it hurt. Gushing into her unprotected pussy like a firehose opened full.

And in that moment of ecstatic ecstasy, right when I reached that peak, I caught my wife's brown eyes staring right back at me. Boring deep. Her expression was something I'd never seen before. Horrified, yet also strangely delighted.

Tara and I fell loose. We dropped back onto the deck, like we were struck dead. My dick, still spurting, fountained up and splashed on my thigh. Tara shivered next to me in orgasmic aftershocks. Both of us beyond repair.

All around us were the sounds of fucking. The fleshy slaps merged with breathy gasps and groans. The world didn't stop, no matter how much it seemed like it ought to. The sun shone so bright, scattered reds and yellows. The scent of sex mixed with chlorine and pine. It all went fuzzy warm.

*

I looked up to see a hand reaching down for me. Long thin fingers punctuated by a silvery wedding ring. Kate, reaching down for me. Pulling me out of the mire.

I blinked and the world came back. It wasn't my wife at all. It was Vanessa.

The beautiful blonde grinned at me.

"You need to see this," she said, excitement threading through her voice.

I don't know how long I was out for, but it was clear that more time had passed than I initially realized. Tara was no longer by my side. Instead, she was sitting by the tub with Carlos; the two of them absently fondling each other. Meanwhile, Mason and Brian were sharing Lil between them. The bony woman had her mouth around the blonde man's dick while his muscular friend did her from behind.

Vanessa, however, was pointing in a different direction. On the far side of the deck, by the steps near the grass, Kate and Jesse had found each other. The two of them were talking, but it was a different kind of conversation than what they'd had before. Jesse slowly massaged Kate's massive tit. My wife's hand lightly stroked his long, thin cock. They looked more intimate than I could ever have imagined. Maybe not loving, but definitely without their usual disdain.

Kate was so beautiful in the morning sun, such a contrast to the man she was conversing with. Her ample body looked like it had earned about two more loads of sperm on it since I'd last seen her. I wondered who else had spattered my wife with their semen while I was unconscious.

"She still hasn't cum," Vanessa whispered in my ear. "Not really. I think the closest she came was with Mason, when you filled her little sister right in front of her."

I winced. Already, I was regretting my choice in that moment.

While Vanessa and I watched, Kate tentatively leaned forward and touched her lips to Jesse's. In response he started running his hands all over Kate's body, like tracing every inch. Their kiss became harder. Tongues entwined. Kate's hand closed tight over Jesse's cock. His fingers found her furrow.

"I knew you wouldn't want to miss watching her like this," Vanessa said. She squeezed my hand, and I could feel her fingers trembling with anticipation. She was clearly far more excited by seeing this than anything she'd actually done, herself.

But I didn't find it nearly as thrilling. If anything, I felt distinctly ill. Kate truly did not like Jesse, and I wondered how much control she had at this point.

"I should break them up," I said, voicing my concerns.

"You really, truly shouldn't," Vanessa said. Her grip tightened on my wrist. I felt the sting of her nails on my skin. "It won't go well if you do. Don't forget, she watched you with her own sister, his wife, a short while ago."

I wanted to protest that Kate was too busy getting plowed by Vanessa's husband at the time to make her complaints known. But I knew that was an empty excuse. I'd already had my shot, I would have to sit back and watch while my wife took hers.

"Katie's a big girl," Vanessa said, back to merely holding my hand rather than strangling it. "Let her make her own decisions. Trust me, it will turn out the best for both of you. Also, and I can't stress this enough, this is fucking hot."

I turned my attention back to Kate and Jesse. The two of them were still languidly getting each other off. Jesse moved his other hand up to Kate's cheek, caressing it. She kissed his palm. He reached around to the back of her head, tightening his fingers on her neck. Kate gave him a questioning look, searching, then let him force her down to his dick.

Dutifully, my wife opened her mouth. She wrapped it around Jesse's member, kissing it with the same affection she'd given his lips a few moments before. Kate licked up and down her brother-in-law's shaft, eyes wide like she was pleading with him to praise her.

Bending over meant Kate had to slip her bottom back, away from Jesse's fingers. The lack of stimulation didn't slow her one bit. She worked his dong like it was the world's tastiest popsicle. He brushed her long brown hair back from her face like petting a kitty. Pulled at her giant tit with his other hand.

"That's a good girl,' he told her. I could read it on his lips.

"Mmhm," Kate replied, pliant. I swore I could hear the sloppy sounds of her sucking from where we were seated, probably about 15 feet away.

"What is going on over here?"

I looked up and saw Tara standing next to myself and Vanessa. Without another word, the skinny redhead flopped down on my other side, sandwiching me between herself and the beautiful blonde.

"Apparently our spouses have discovered each other," I said, unable to keep the contempt from my voice.

"Isn't it amazing?" Vanessa asked.

Tara pursed her lips, and I braced for the inevitable barrage. But, instead, her sour look shifted to a smile, sweet as a summer lemonade.

"Oh, I don't care about that," Tara said, wicked grin threatening to swallow us all. "But you two are just sitting here, watching? Come on, you're setting a bad example."

I was about to protest; after all that had happened my dick was in no condition to perform further. But when I glanced down at my lap, I saw my cock was sticking up, straight as a totem pole. As if the last hour, the last day, the last lifetime, had never happened.

Tara saw where my eyes had gone and gave me knowing wink.

"Andy, I swear, you are a fucking miracle," Vanessa said, genuinely. There was something incredible about being in the gorgeous woman's good graces. Like knowing you had an angel on your side. Although, now that I think about it, maybe I should have invoked a far more infernal being.

"I believe it's your turn to do the honors," Tara said, gesturing at Vanessa.

"With pleasure," Vanessa said. She tucked her golden tresses behind her ear, dropping her head into my lap. "But as I'm sure you've noticed by now, I'm more than happy to share."

Vanessa took three long licks of my dick. Then she gripped it tight and pointed it towards Tara. My cute sister-in-law cooed happily, matching Vanessa tongue-for-tongue.

As, the two women passed my shaft between them, I dipped my fingers into their respective snatches. Both of them were so slippery and hot, yet I also noticed the subtle differences between their twats. I could barely focus on more than feeling them, though, considering everything else going on around me. The stimulation of two incredible women on my cock combined with watching my wife blow another man (her sister's husband!) was already too much for my battered brain to handle.

"Tell us what's happening, Andy," Vanessa said, as she bent down to take her turn on my tumescence.

"Yes, what's my slutty sister doing with my husband?" Tara asked, sucking my testicle into her mouth while Vanessa continued to minister to my dick.

For a moment, I wondered how Tara was feeling about all this. On the one hand, based on what she'd confessed while riding my cock, this was the final part of her master plan. She got to be with me, so Kate was traded to Jesse. But Tara didn't look like someone who was celebrating her success. More like grim acceptance. Her current enthusiasm felt forced, a mask to cover a far more morose feeling. Whether she was jealous or regretful, I'll never know.

"Tell us about Katie and Jesse," Vanessa said, exhorting me to get back to the moment.

"She's still, uh, licking him" I said. The words felt so heavy on my tongue, I nearly tripped over them. Something about describing the act was far more difficult than watching it. Like my words made it all the more real.

"Come on, you can do better than that," Vanessa said.

"She's, um, got her mouth on his, uh. His dick," I said. This wasn't getting any easier. "She's slurping up and down on it. His hand is in her hair. He's holding it tight. Wrapped around his fist. Like he's, uh, steering her. His other hand is on her, uh, her nipple. Pulling. Twisting."

"Does she like it?" Tara asked.

"I think so," I said. The whole thing looked so rough. The way Jesse was holding her, grasping her, it was so controlling. And yet Kate submitted in a way that seemed beyond supplicant. Like she wanted it that way. "I honestly can't tell."

Vanessa pulled her head off my dick with a pop. She looked behind herself at Kate and Jesse. "Oh yes," she said with a wicked smirk, "She's enjoying it all right." She slipped her mouth back over my cock.

No one bothered to ask if Jesse was enjoying himself, that part was obvious. He reclined on the deck. Head lolled back. Like he was working on his tan. A slight smirk played on his face.

Kate's enthusiasm for the blowjob increased. She began bobbing faster. Jesse's arm stiffened. I was sure he was about to give my wife another dose of dick juice. But instead, he tugged at her hair and pulled her off.

"He's stopping her," I said.

"Oooh, he's gonna cum all over those big tits," Tara said.

"Or give her a facial," Vanessa said, "That would be so fucking hot."

"Which one's he doing, Andy?" Tara asked.

"Neither." I stared forward, confused.

In fact, Jesse's dick was now sticking up in the air, neglected -- glistening with my wife's saliva -- jerking slightly like it was trying to get someone's attention. But my wife and Tara's husband returned to kissing. Much more passionately than before, but still oddly disconnected to what they'd been doing. Jesse's hands squeezed at Kate's tits. Her fingers played on his chest.

"They're making out," I said. My surprise slipped into my voice.

Both women popped up to look. Their hands stayed on my cock, but their attention was turned to the other couple.

"That's interesting," Vanessa said, knowingly. Like she'd already seen this movie and didn't want to spoil the ending for me.

"Huh," Tara said, shrugging dramatically to make it clear that she couldn't care less.

"Well, I don't know about you," Vanessa said to Tara, both their eyes sparkling. "But watching them has me all worked up. I need some dick, like, now."

"As I said, it is your turn," Tara said. Both women were smirking, wickedly. "Though it's a shame you don't have a second cock, Andy."

"I'll see what I can do about that," I said, wryly.

"There are ways we could still share," Vanessa said to Tara, "If that interests you."

"Oh, do go on," Tara said. She leaned forward parodying the stereotypical eager student at a particularly interesting lecture.

Vanessa got into her standard position, on all fours facing away from me. Her perfect, golden pussy pointed my way. For a moment, a wicked part of me whispered that I should shove it in her ass. After all, that tight pucker was right there, just waiting to be plundered.

I forced the thought away. Instead, I knelt behind Vanessa and aimed my cock at the hole that had been offered. Our heights were almost perfectly matched up. Like even this part of the morning, our physical shapes, had been planned in advance.

"Uhhhrrrrrr. Uh," Vanessa grunted in a very improper way as I slowly impaled her. "Not used. To that."

Again, I was dubious. Vanessa had plenty of experience and while I can concede I was the largest dick in the yard at the moment, I doubt I was all that impressive compared to what's out there in the world. I got the feeling the gorgeous blonde was playing it up for me. But I wasn't about to complain.