Like the Devil With a Deal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Vanessa reached down and grabbed my dick and I lost track of everything but that. She wasn't even aggressive, just lazily tickling up and down my shaft. Her other arm squeezed me tightly. Her tongue danced on my neck.

"The two of you truly are adorable," Vanessa whispered in my ear. "So in love with each other. Seeing how you abandon yourselves; I can't help myself. I love playing with you."

"Thanks?" I said, stupidly. Vanessa laughed.

"That's Jesse, right?" Vanessa asked, nodding my attention back to my wife. "I bet he's had his eyes on your Katie this whole time."

I had to agree. There was no doubt in my mind that Jesse had a thing for Kate. All the more reason for me to enjoy her current denial.

"What do you think he's telling her right now?" Vanessa asked.

"I don't know," I said, dismissive, "Doesn't matter. Kate hates him. He could promise her millions and she'd treat it like pennies."

"What a shame," Vanessa said, but there was something odd about how she put it.

I turned back to look at Vanessa, wondering what she knew. Brian's alarm went off. The beautiful blonde gave me a kiss on the cheek, then popped up perky.

"Save some for me, baby," she said, her blue eyes molten with lust. "I'll be looking for you later.

I felt a playful shove at my shoulder and looked up to see Tara looking down at me. The skinny redhead gave me a goofy grin.

"Hi there, big brother," she said.

"What's up, um, little sis?" I asked.

"It's been a while since I saw you," Tara said. She slipped into the water, slithering her thin, naked body against mine. Her skinny butt and tiny breasts were so different than I was used to, yet almost more alluring because of that. "I missed you."

"Seemed like you had someone to keep you company," I said, nodding over to Carlos.

Speaking of whom, the Latino man was now with my Kate. Carlos was kissing her, hungrily, his hands hefting her huge breasts. Kate's arms were both underwater; I could tell by her pumping motion she was stroking him off.

My gut twisted deliciously at the sight of it. Jealousy, yes, but also arousal at my wife's abandon. The perfect, sickly mix.

Interestingly, though, was that Kate seemed equally distracted by me and Tara. She kept glancing back our way. I shot her a small smile and she nodded back.

"Oh, my special savior," Tara said, seeing my attention on Kate, "Are you feeling left out?"

The pretty redhead leaned in and kissed me. I teased at her tiny tits. Her hands slipped down to my cock. It was strange, how familiar it felt to make out with Tara at this point. Like hooking up with an ex-girlfriend, rather than my wife's sister.

I felt like I was being watched again and looked up, expecting to see Kate's eyes on us. She was staring our way, as expected, her head tilted slightly. She didn't seem turned on, but she didn't look angry, either. The only word I could come up with for her expressions was 'calculating,' but that didn't exactly add up.

However, Kate wasn't our only audience. Vanessa and Jesse were also turned to look at Tara and me. Both of them were smiling at us broadly. I expected it from Vanessa, but Jesse surprised me. He looked like it the most pleasing thing in the world, to see me making out with his wife.

Tara broke our kiss, pulling my attention back to herself.

"Come here," she said, "I'll give you something better to focus on." I got her hint and climbed out of the hot tub, sitting completely naked on the wooden deck. My feel dangled in the warm water. "Besides, I'm starting to get pruney."

Tara climbed out most of the way, as well. Her pink breasts jiggled pleasingly. Then, just like that, she bent over and slurped my dick into her mouth. I groaned before I could control myself. Again, my wife's little sister was sucking me with abandon.

I couldn't really enjoy it, though. I was too busy eyeing Kate. Of course, she was watching me too. I wondered what she was thinking. If she was happy or jealous. Upset or turned on. If she was anything like me, it was all of it and more.

The alarm went off again. Tara disengaged from my dick, with a wet smack. She gave me a little grin and sauntered over to her next stop.

As soon as she was gone, Lil scrambled over and sucked me right back up without so much as a hello.

"Your cock is awesome," Lil said, wetly, around my dick. It wasn't the kind of greeting I expected, but I could definitely get used to it.

Not that I found the bony blonde all that attractive. She was pretty, just not in a way I appreciated. But she was certainly slurping my shlong and I wasn't going to stop her over something minor like actual desire.

There was a little hard spot on her tongue that she kept rolling up and down the underside of my shaft and I realized that she must have a tongue piercing. The hard metal ball pressed against my dick felt amazing but also a bit unsettling since I wasn't used to it.

Around the tub, the cast of characters had shifted. The game was getting even more involved. Kate was back to Brian. They, too, had climbed out of the hot tub and she was kissing the muscular man with passion, and her one hand was down around his cock. To do so, Kate was down on her knees on the deck, leaning forward on all fours. Apparently, it was too good an offer for Mason, who buried his face between my wife's legs. Her face was screwed up in obvious, illicit delight.

I'll be honest, that made me a little more envious than usual. Seeing my wife's posterior so perfectly exposed to another man. The intimate glance he'd been given. The fact that she was letting him lick her made it even worse. It was another barrier broken -- another liberty I hadn't been granted. OK, so I'd tasted her a few times before. But it was nothing like what she was letting the toe-headed stranger take from her.

I glanced around the rest of the circle as Lil sucked my cock. Vanessa was standing in the hot tub and licking Carlos' dick. His hand was buried in her blonde locks. I knew in my heart, that if Carlos was in command, it was only because Vanessa allowed him to be.

Tara and Jesse were leaned back on the deck, just kissing. I don't know why I was so surprised. They'd fought, for sure, but they were still together. They had a quiet, almost comforting, intimacy as they made out.

If my ability to pay attention to everything around me says something about my enjoyment of Lil's oral, well, that's probably a fair assumption. She was fine, really. But I couldn't get into her. Beyond the base physical response, I didn't enjoy the experience.

It was over soon enough. The alarm went off and everyone migrated back to where they'd started. Lil went to Jesse, Tara was between Carlos and Mason, and Vanessa sat next to Brian. Most importantly, my beloved Kate was with me. All of us were splayed on the deck, panting heavily, like we'd just completed group calisthenics. As far as I could tell, no one had gotten off.

I gave Kate a warm smile. Yes, I was surrounded by hot women. But the only one I wanted to be with was my wife.

"Have fun?" I asked.

Kate blushed, trying to stop a guilty grin from crawling across her face. "You?" she squeaked out.

"I missed you," I said, honestly.

We hugged each other tightly as relief washed over both of us. We'd done it, a whole cycle, and nothing had gone wrong. A little fun -- safe and easy -- but nothing more. The game was over. I honestly felt like we'd won.

Brian's alarm went off.

"Switch!" he called out.

I looked up at my wife, dumbstruck. Kate started to leave. I tried to hold onto her hand, but she gave me a flirty grin and slipped away.

"I told you I'd be back for this," Vanessa said. I hadn't even noticed her standing behind me. She stared right down at my dick, like it was a dildo stuck to the deck. She dropped down on all fours and slurped me right into her mouth.

I wasn't at all surprised by that, but I was shocked when I looked over and saw Kate doing the same thing to Jesse's long, thin cock. I guess I had nothing to complain about. After all, her sister -- his wife -- had done the same to me a moment before. But I wasn't used to seeing Kate suck anyone off enthusiastically, let alone skeevy, slimy Jesse.

Apparently, it was blow jobs all around. Carlos had both hands on the back of Lil's head, fucking her face like abandon. Like she was just some random hole he'd found to pleasure himself with. Tara took turns licking Brian and Mason, stroking the one off while the other was busy in her mouth. The two male friends shared a knowing look.

Vanessa seemed to sense my distraction (by now she probably expected it), and she started to talk dirty to me. Her words muffled by my erection in her mouth.

"You came in my pussy before," she said, her lips smacking on my shaft almost worshipfully. Her hands cradling my balls. Fuck they felt full. "Do you know how special that is? I haven't let anyone besides my husband do that in a long time."

"I'm sorry," I said, feeling legitimately upset that I might have transgressed.

"Oh no," Vanessa said, "You earned it. Having you and Katie with us was the hottest thing I've seen in a long time. And then your awesome, huge dick did the rest. I think I'm addicted."

"Oh FUCK!" Tara cried out. To this point, the low burbling of the hot tub and the sensual nature of our actions had kept things mostly quiet. Whispers and soft moans. But Tara's exclamation broke all that. What had made her shout in the first place though, that shattered everything else.

The pretty redhead was still bent over Brian's dick, sucking at him with abandon. But standing behind her -- her hips in his hands -- was Mason, slowly stuffing his dick into Tara's pussy.

Full on fucking.

The two male friends pushed and pulled the redhead between them like brothers fighting over the last piece of strawberry taffy.

"Oooo, I want some of that," Vanessa said. At first, I thought she meant she was going to go join her husband. Instead, she turned around and sat in my lap. She took my hands and put them on her breasts. Then she aimed my cock into her pussy.

The beautiful blonde shuddered as she slowly lowered herself onto me. She didn't say anything, but I heard her make these very un-Vanessa-like little grunts as she impaled herself.

"ffffFUCK Vanessa," the words slipped out of me as I filled the gorgeous blonde's cunt once again. She felt as tight and wonderful as before. Maybe even wetter if that were possible Her perfect breasts filled my palms.

Immediately, I looked over to Kate and Jesse. My wife had seen Vanessa stick me in, of course. She'd stopped sucking Jesse and was distractedly stroking his dick, staring right at me. He leaned forward to whisper to her, but she shook her head. Jesse rolled his eyes, frustrated. He stormed over to Carlos and Lil like a petulant child, leaving my wife behind. What an ass.

Carlos continued to slam Lil's face, but now Jesse moved behind her. In a mirror of what was being done to his wife, Jesse started plowing the bony blonde from behind. I could hear her choking as Jesse's motion pushed her even deeper down the dark-haired man's dick.

That left Kate on her own, sitting back with her legs spread and staring, dreamily, at the action around her. Personally, I couldn't understand Jesse abandoning her. Was 'just' a blowjob really so bad? But then I was married to the girl and used to far less from her. So, my perspective was probably skewed.

Somehow, in the ongoing chaos, Vanessa turned to her husband and caught his eye. They shared a nod. Brian disengaged from Tara's sucking and hurried over to Kate. My wife giggled and leaned back as the muscular man kissed my wife, aggressively. A moment later, Brian was sliding back into the warm, welcoming confines of my wife's pussy. She groaned, lewdly, as he filled her once again.

It was a familiar sight -- me fucking Vanessa while Brian did Kate. But it was completely different than what we'd done before.

Jesse and Carlos were still sharing Lil. Tara was now riding Mason. But by moving across the hot tub to take care of my wife, Brian had broken the circle. Whatever little rules we had left were now discarded somewhere near our clothes. Equally forgotten.

When Brian's alarm rang, no one even paused. He turned it off and chucked the phone to the side. He went back to ramming my wife, her legs up on his shoulders. Her massive breasts bounced in the warm sunlight. Kate, my oh-so-quiet wife, grunted loudly with every thrust from Brian. "Uhhh...ohhhh...uhnnnnn."

Vanessa rolled up and down on my cock, languid. Unlike her mechanical, muscular husband, she seemed to be in no hurry to get anywhere. It felt incredible, like every centimeter of her pussy was gripping onto my dick. Yet it wasn't nearly enough to get me off. In that way, it was closer to torture watching everyone else peak while Vanessa held me captive in the clutches of her cunt.

Meanwhile, all around me, the group moaned and groaned like a pack of wild animals. Riding and humping. Writhing in pleasure.

"Oh. Oh yeah!" Jesse cried out. He arched his back, then ripped his cock out of Lil, spraying her back with sperm.

Lil barely had to time to react. Carlos grabbed her head, holding it in place. He let out a loud curse and arched his hips upward. Lil choked, loudly, but she stayed latched as the Latino man exploded down her throat.

I felt a shadow cross over me. I looked up and saw Tara staring down at Vanessa and me. She was holding Mason's hand, leading him around like an eager puppy.

"Want to trade?" Tara asked, demurely. The cute redhead looked down at the deck, shyly. It was kind of adorable.

Vanessa paused mid-thrust, hanging halfway down my dick. The two women shared a loaded stare, knotted with conflicting emotions and confidences that I couldn't even begin to unravel.

"Well, I can't keep this awesome cock all to myself," Vanessa said, "Much as I might want to." She leapt off my dick, practically tackling Mason down to the deck.

Tara stared at me, twisting her legs almost shyly.

"Hey," she said.

"Hi," I said. So strangely awkward.

"Mind if I sit?" Tara asked.

"Not at all," I told her. Stupidly, I thought my sister-in-law was going to plop down next to me and start to talk. Instead, she dropped right down on my aching cock.

Going from one pussy to another so quickly was quite a shock. The differences and similarities were increasingly stark. Vanessa's pussy gripped and squeezed like a pro. Tara's was more insistent, eager. A good bit tighter, too.

Unlike Vanessa, who'd been facing the other way, Tara lowered herself onto me so she could look me right in the eyes. Wrapped her legs around my back. Her little pink nubbins brushed at my chest hair. Her green eyes stared deep into my soul. It was amazing how instantly intimate we'd become, simply by spinning around.

I know it seems silly, how much closer could a couple get than buried in each other? But there was something impersonal about how Vanessa had been riding me. Like it could have been anyone behind her.

This way though, with Tara in my lap, was increasingly intimate. Even the way we fucked was slow and sensual, staring at each other. Our bodies had to help each other along. Me lifting at Tara's hips. Her arms around my neck. This wasn't sex. It was making love. Frightening and fascinating all at the same time.

"There's something I need to tell you," Tara said. She cocked her head at me oddly.

"You're not on the pill," I said, "I know."

"Not that, silly," Tara said, with a giggle. As if the fact that I'd inseminated her was a trifling concern.

Distantly, I saw Kate looking our way. She'd managed to extricate herself from the fuck-machine that was Brian. They were still together, but now she was sitting on his dick reverse cowgirl, staring our way. I couldn't read the look on her face. Everything seemed fuzzy with Tara so completely wrapped around me.

"What I told Kate before, about Jesse and me?" Tara said, "That wasn't completely true."

I raised an eyebrow, but I let her continue. She slid down on my cock as deep as it would go. I felt the head press against the back of her pussy, like trying to slowly push its way through that opening, as well. Tara grunted, in a way that made me think she welcomed the pain. Then she kept talking.

"Jesse did demand a couple swap from me," Tara said, "That's true. But he was very specific about the details."

"He wanted Kate," I said. The words were bitter in my mouth, despite how much I anticipated them.

Tara nodded her head. "But it wasn't a one-way street. Jesse knew about my little crush. I'd told him about it, early on, when we'd first started dating. I said it was going to be hard for us to have a real relationship because I was in love with someone else."

"Who?"

"You, dummy!" Tara said and slapped my shoulder. "It's always been you. Since the day my sister brought you home that first time. So sweet and handsome. Most of my sister's boyfriends treated me like a brat. You were always so kind. So caring.

"But I was with Kate," I said.

"But you were with Kate," Tara agreed. "So, it was never going to happen. And I let myself slowly fall in love with Jesse, instead. And I figured, well, what I had would have to be good enough."

"That's when Jesse asked you to swap with us," I said.

"Not exactly," Tara said, "We'd had a particularly bad fight about some bullshit and afterwards we got roaring drunk, like that solves anything. That night, after the make-up sex, Jesse told me he was going to give me to you. As, like, an offering. And then he would take Kate in exchange. A deal. I got to be with my dream guy, and all I had to do was trade my sister away."

"But you told him 'no.'"

Tara laughed. "Are you kidding? I told him I was all-in! But there was no way Kate would go for it. I know my big sister; she probably didn't put out on her wedding night."

"We had sex that night," I said, defensively.

"You tried to go down on her, but she wouldn't let you. Eventually, you came on her stomach."

My eyes widened with surprise.

"Sisters talk," Tara said, shrugging like it was nothing. "Kate complains about you, you know. At our brunches. She thinks you're a horndog and a bunch of stuff like that."

That hurt a little. Not so much that Kate felt that way, I'd suspected it, but that she'd shared it with her sister. I felt exposed in a way I wasn't comfortable with.

"I'm sorry, Andy," Tara said, "Kate doesn't appreciate you. She doesn't realize what she has. How lucky she is."

"So, this whole party," I said, "It was all a setup?"

"No, that was a happy accident," Tara said, "Jesse told me that if I put the seed in your heads that eventually it'd flower. I didn't believe him. And when I told Kate the story, when she freaked out, I figured I'd been proven right. When she called me a month later and told me about the party, I couldn't believe it. But Jesse acted like he'd known it all along."

"Well, you got what you wanted," I said.

"Not exactly," Tara said, "It turns out there's a difference between the idea of something and the reality of it. I know Kate is way hotter than me."

"That's not true," I said.

"My sister is sweet, but my whole childhood was a constant reminder that she was the favorite. Kate's the smartest, Kate's the best behaved, Kate has the best body. That's the problem, I guess. I can't even hate her because she's also the nicest."

"You wanted to show her you were better at something," I said.

"Maybe?" Tara nodded slightly, like it hadn't occurred to her. "Mostly I wanted to be with you. I thought if I got you between my legs, in my mouth, you would finally realize that you could have so much more with me than with my sexless sister."

"So, you gave me the, um, blowjob in the bathroom," I said.