All Comments on 'Like the Devil With a Deal'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
HC6991HC6991over 2 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to the next two parts!

foudespitfoudespitover 2 years ago

Thanks for this story.

It was pleasant and exciting to read it. And I'm impatient te read the 2 next parts.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 2 years ago

Not my thing at all. 1 star

GreenRevolverGreenRevolverover 2 years ago

Not really that dark to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love these stories but I hope these guys stick together.

I really hate it when they break apart but I am a deviant romantic.

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

You must write part two. Please.

GeneratorDGeneratorDover 2 years ago

Not too dark, though it does play with consent and couples consent a bit. Solid addition to the Spector Library. Well done!

PeterPanicPeterPanicover 2 years ago

I liked it. I don’t get your concern. Looking forward to the further “adventures” of these 4 - or maybe 3 people.

vesanvesanover 2 years ago

Excellent. 5 stars. Thank you.

Sweet_TabooSweet_Tabooover 2 years ago

Great writing and character development. Really enjoyed reading it. But putting "dark" in capital letters sounds a bit ominous to me, I'm a bit afraid for the main protagonists. Looking forward to the next installment, Thx in advance.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Mmmm!! Things are just going too smooth at this point. I think the Author is about to toss in some twists. Just a felling I have.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need Katie, Tara and Andy in a threescore.

Also Vanessa and hubby with andy and Katie foursome. More please and thanks for writing

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzover 2 years ago

Great narration,

But bit confused with lot of people in.

Love to have with only two couples

illicit_writerillicit_writerover 2 years ago

Currently there isn't much difference between Kate and Jesse. Both cheated but he's an ass and Kate is fine. I guess becauseof the reaction of their respective spouses? Hopefully it is something that is cleared up as the story goes on.

Cody3Cody3over 2 years ago

So far, this isn't dark. It honestly feels like a real life. Things are in turmoil. Nothing is finished with a happy little bow. Looking forward to the next installment, or twenty!

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 2 years ago

This was great. I really enjoyed. Nice dynamics, and good characters. You always make me care about your leads. I hope the darkness doesn't overturn completely overturn or end the relationships between Kate, Tara, and Andy. Looking forward to reading more.

texstertexsterover 2 years ago
Great start, abrupt ending

Really enjoyed the story and the character development. I know it’s a challenge when breaking stories into pieces, and I’m guessing this was the natural place to leave act one, but it felt like an abrupt ending, the literary equivalent of slamming on the breaks for a red light just as you were starting to accelerate.

Still, very much looking forward to parts 2 & 3!

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait for part 2!

sergioBOMBasergioBOMBaover 2 years ago

This read like the start of another great story from you, can’t wait for part 2!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 2 years ago

Personally, I was just seeing red-flags throughout the whole of the first half of this chapter. I kept wondering why the guy was just going along with everything and seemed completely gutless. Then when things started happening at the party, I just stopped reading. It might be for some people and I know I was warned before starting the story, but I could imagine some bad ends for that couple and I don't like it.

It seemed well written though, just not my bag.

265lutab265lutababout 2 years ago

Great story. I didn’t find this one too dark. True it’s darker than your other work, but it also feels very real and believable. Keep it up!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Andy is just a gutless worm. Too timid and meek to actually tell his slut wife what he wants. After the action that happened, why oh why didn't he just say "Katie, why won't you do anything like that with me, your husband? You refuse to masturbate in front of me. You refuse to do ANYTHING different from missionary, like getting on top and doing cowgirl. I saw how you enjoyed it all and had a strong orgasm. When we get home, things are going to change in our sex life. You loved it with strangers: so you'll do it with your husband, the one you claim to love! Then discussion will take place but he should NOT back down. If he were more dominant she would do it. As a weak, pathetic beta boy, SHE rules the roost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story a lot thank you.

Anyone, can point out other stories, well written, where the husband watch hissing his wife being seduced while also having a fun time? I would have not guess, but it’s so well written it’s hot! Thank you

MrfineMrfinealmost 2 years ago

Really good story. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's not the swinging, it's the cheating. The first time she wants to fuck around and get freaky is AWAY from her husband? She's not to be trusted.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

I haven't read this series yet but I can already tell the MC couple is in trouble. Hoo boy. Well, onto the next part!

Volume51Volume51over 1 year ago

Really good writing and a joy to read. I would like to be able to write in the same engaging way. Subject matter? Erotic and fun. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s NOT a dark story but it does have huge potential. A few more bumps and she could find she likes that way it makes her less inhibited, more open to letting other men show their appreciation of how hot she is. Her husband has discovered he has voyeuristic tendencies and I can already tell that the first time a well hung man takes things to the next level he’ll be frozen.

Great story with lots of legs, have fun.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

5 stars from me! I thought your tale was extremely well-written, and I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was hot, but you know where this is going. All her love, all her supposed self-control, didn't stop her from taking hard drugs and sucking a guy off without talking to her husband. And him, that was even worse: allowing your sister-in-law to do that? Trouble ahead.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little too quick of a transformation for the wife. From angry at the mere thought of it to suddenly being almost agreeable to the idea of an open marriage after one bump of coke and a BJ?

gladventurergladventurer10 months ago

Same as anonymous, it’s not the swinging, it’s the cheating. The first time you do it, it’s without your husbands consent. And when she finds out the same about him. What’s he/she to hang onto in the future? She couldn’t stop herself this time out of love for her husband, what’s to ever stop her going forward? Lust is powerful, it needs to be subordinate to love to be at its best. I don’t need to see Parts 2 and 3 to know this relationship is headed for trouble. Maybe it always was in trouble if you can let loose in the bedroom with the one you supposedly love.

gladventurergladventurer10 months ago

If you can’t let loose…..

rocketeer50rocketeer507 months ago

One of my favorite genres is Loving Wives or Group Ses, where the wife is at the beginning sexually repressed or conservative, enjoying sex in the missionary position only, if at all.  The husband loves his wife but is frustrated with their stagnant love life.  They then find themselves in a situation where the wife’s inhibitions are gradually overcome and she finds she can enjoy sex with another man, and the husband is turned on by seeing his wife fully exploring her sexuality.  He’s aroused both a voyeur and for the hope that his own sex life with her will greatly improve.  Your story here portrays that scenario wonderfully.  By accident the husband and wife are separated at the party, she is lured into a circle of masturbation and is pushed step by step beyond her comfort zone, part by a persuasive “friend”, partly by peer pressure of others in the circle (she wants to fit in), and partly by her own arousal eroding her self-control.  

Also, by accident, and at first innocently, the husband stumbles onto the scene and can observe his wife lose conttrol and enjoy herself.  The husband’s instinct to protect his wife from an unwanted experience or from cheating, is compromised himself by his desire to see her go beyond her previous limits, and by his own illicit behavior with his sister-in-law pleasuring him while he watches.  I find part one of the series more delicious than the more advanced behaviors of the subsequent entries.

“Carlos, seeing an opportunity, pushed his cock forward so it hit Kate's face. My wife looked up at him, but he didn't say anything. A moment later, he did it again. The third time, he pushed his cockhead right against my wife's lips and, shockingly, she let him slip right into her mouth.

‘Oh fuck, yeah,’ Carlos said, throwing his head back while my wife swallowed his cock. She didn't move or bob her head, she just let Carlos stroke himself onto her tongue.

‘Mmhm,’ Katie said around the strange man's dick.”

….

“Carlos started grunting as well. Even I could tell he was getting close. Kate spit his dick out, but he kept stroking like it was nothing. Suddenly, he roared and came. The first blast caught my pretty wife right on the cheek. Then another. Another. Huge gouts of creamy white splattered Kate's innocent face.

“Kate didn't notice though, because she was too busy cumming, herself. The moment Carlos' first gout hit her, my wife's whole body tightened. Her legs kicked out. Her jaw fell open. A long, high-pitched gasp escaped her lips. I'd never seen her like this. It broke my brain a bit to witness it -- in both best and worst ways.

“Kate drifted down a river of bliss while Carlos continued to cover her. His spend tangled in her hair. It dribbled down into her open mouth. Kate licked it up, absently, like it was melted ice cream. Carlos emptied every drop he had onto my wife. Even dragged his rapidly shrinking member along her shapely neck to wipe off the last of it. All the while, Kate lay back and bathed in her own ecstasy.”

. . .

”Seeing Kate, finally, let loose and open herself to sexual experiences was like seeing my caterpillar wife become a beautiful, sexual butterfly. Her orgasm, so expressive and unrestrained, had been amazing. I didn't want to chastise her for what had happened, I wanted to recreate it in my own bedroom.”

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love/hate the thought of stumbling into a room and seeing my Asian wife in a situation like the one in the story. She is so beautiful and it’s so hot to see her aroused that I easily can see me frozen in watching another man pushing his hard cock into her mouth.

I know I would be torn up with guilt as I allowed him to feed her his cum to sallow, the worst thing is I wouldn’t stop others from taking their turns having sex with her. Giving her another “bump” to help her and listening to her cumming over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

"Jesse told my sister wants to swap," Kate continued, settling back into her chair,////// Little typos throws one off their train of thought when reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES