Lil C Ch. 02

Story Info
Lil C and Gina go to the beer store, but don't get any beer.
1.8k words
3.2
1.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See, here's what had happened after almost three weeks of dating Todd, the deck stair step builder master. Ah, nothing bad! I mean, he didn't dump me after dumping inside of me and we managed to carry on with a few very eventful dates. I mean, the writing might have been written on the river bank park bench and all, but so, so good, maybe, LOL.

"Lil C, can I be honest with you about things?"

"Sure Gina, let me have it because it feels like it's coming anyways."

"Well, relax, I mean, even I'm amazed that Todd is still doing you, but I have been getting the feeling that you might just be his fantasy, which I don't mean to sound like a bad thing. I mean, you noticed how you had to drive yourself to park tonight, right?"

"Like I said Gina, the community on Chang has made things clear, so now what?"

"Well, just go with it for as long as it lasts or for as long as you want to, but I think Todd may have a girl on the flip side, but apparently, he still likes it tight like you, so, you know."

"So, no one is married and no one is handing out rings, so go with the flow, Gina?"

"Well, just make it your flow, I mean, you seem to be OK with things too, right? I mean, you still wear the ankle bracelet and you had your hair lady add a purple streak and all, so everything's cool, right?"

You see folks, here's what had happened after Gina did her best to let me down for what was probably to come.

"Lil C, if we leave now, you won't have to confront Todd and we might find a nice parking spot at the "spot" still. And we don't have to do much, just like your first time here at our park. I mean, maybe we find a couple of couples who like what the two us bring to the party and maybe we don't, but we get a move on and oh, can I drive your SUV?"

See folks, here's what had happened after Gina asked to drive my baby, ah no!

"Wow, how old are you again, Lil C? I mean, you drive like you're 83. Anyways, listen, if we attract some attention, we'll just play them for tonight and run back ground checks on them later and then we can decide if we hook up with them another time. I mean, Lil C, you're not going to go all "shy" on me tonight, right?"

"Gina, I won't bitch out on the front end, but let's circle back to earlier when you brought up honesty, so Gina, are you horny or something?"

"So? But I'm selective, so shut it."

"No, it's fine, I just wanted to hear you say it, that's all. Anyways, LOL, I'll slide my SUV baby in sideways if you change into the shirt that's in the bag on the back seat?"

"You bought me a gift, Lil C?"

"LOL, a skull and cross bones crop top!"

Now folks, here's what had happened when it came time for me to "slide my SUV baby" into the parking area sideways. Yeah, no, I lied.

"Damn, the bottom of my bra shows if I lift my arms, which is cool with me."

"Yeah, well, don't overdo it and you know, be selective!"

"But it's hot, right Lil C? I mean, because you can only day dream about all this."

"That's enough, Gina. And SOB! Is this place a street club or a just a plain old meat market?"

"Hey, you already said that you would play in on the front side, so don't walk in front of me and block this view of my, ugh, old black bra."

And then what had happened after that is that guys don't know a new bra from an old bra, just as long as the bra is holding boobs, I guess. But then what had happened was that there is someone out there for everyone, I guess.

"Hey, I know you. I dropped off some outdoor lights to your place a few weeks ago."

"You? You're the one who installed the accent lights on my deck?"

"No, no, I'm from the lighting store and I just delivered them. So, I'm Harvey, um, are you here for a rebound situation or something? This place has a rep and all."

"LOL, that's funny, Harvey, wait, is a rebound situation the same working things from the front end only?"

Well damn folks, what had happened just after I said that was that Harvey was straight up in my business because they are the same!

"So, what's your name and do you want to see the inside of my camper van?"

Of course, what had happened after that is that Gina had my full attention and Harvey had an empty camper van.

"Come on, Lil C, we're driving Jake and Timmy to the beer store and you're driving so it takes extra time. And I know Jake and Timmy from before, so it's cool."

"Hah and don't tell me, "And please don't peek in the rear view because I'm tired of touching my own titties" or something like that? Mm-mmm?"

"Well, I mean, I'm not even close to being on the rebound and all, so."

And what had happened after that was that, huh, Timmy seemed pretty nice.

"It's refreshing to ride in a vehicle where the driver drives at a reasonable speed, Lil C."

"Oh, well, I'd ask if a certain someone in the back seat heard that, but over all that moaning and all. I'm not on the rebound Timmy, by the way."

"Oh, well, I wish you were on the rebound, Lil C. I have four tickets to the upcoming Spider-Con and all."

"Huh, well, spiders scare me, so."

And then what had happened was that I learned to not keep extra high tops on the floor of the rear seat because what had happened was one bounced off my head, I mean, saved for the edge of headrest.

"Oh, sorry Timmy, but I just find it hard to go anywhere without my best friend, Gina, so."

And then what had happened was I parked at the furthest end of the convenience store that I could and apparently, swallowed some rec drugs given the way I, OMG, crawled over the center console and, um, introduced myself properly to Timmy. I mean, I could clearly hear what was going on in the back seat and all. And then what had happened was that I swallowed Timmy. I mean, Gina was obviously doing it, so.

"Ugh and they say you will get used to it, I mean, damn Timmy, you know how to roll your hips. By the way, what's all this?"

"Oh, OMG, ooh, oh, the Spider-Con tickets, my wallet, my car keys and my bank book. Hm, hmmm, oh snap, that was amazing."

And then what had happened folks was that no one got out to buy any beer.

"Huh, Lil C, um, what's happening at your place tonight? I mean, can you sneak us three inside? And I'm assuming that you two guys can handle a side-by-side situation with Lil C and myself. So, Lil C, can we swing by your place, mm-mmm???"

Well snap, because then what had happened was that the roomie Tilly and her boyfriend were in the Keys on a weekend get away with another couple. So, then what had happened was that I quickly searched for "side-by-side bedroom situation" and SOB! But then what had happened was that I actually felt better because there is no way these two guys would go for that, even if Gina knew them from before, right?

"Well, only if I hear right now three definite promises from the heart that none of you will read any notes that my roomie may or may not have left behind for me. She just has a great sense of humor, that all, so???"

"Oh, I promise to look around for one of your Mistresses roomie notes."

"And I promise to practice one in bedroom."

"And I promise to not say well, well, well more than three times."

And then what had happened was that Gina took advantage of me still be on Timmy's lap and then she jumped into the driver's seat and then what had happened was that we were sliding in sideways back at the "spot" in perfect formation to Jake's sports car. Without any beer. And she refused to change seats with me. And my SUV barely stopped moving as the guys jumped (ah, rolled) out.

And then what had happened was that Gina challenged that speed of light thing back to my place.

"Tighten up your seatbelt, Lil C. By the way, you and this famous roomie of yours, not so much, right?"

"None so much, but she's a good roomie, LOL, for a Mistress. Anyways, I see that you didn't even bother to put your bra back on, LOL, like there was time for all that."

"So? Besides, with the way you don't even try to hide anything down there with a cover up of sorts, well, I could use my thumb and index finger to define you after all these weeks of hanging out with you. And didn't we make a pinky swear that you would replace each and every article of old clothing I left behind?"

And then what had happened was, ah, no, again, but it sounds like something that might show up on one of the roomies notes.

"SOB, Gina, I'm awfully nervous all of a sudden. Aren't you?"

"Truthfully, yeah, but this note I found says that this Tilly babe left a box of condoms in your night stand and we're here and all, Lil C."

Well, SOB, because then what had happened was that Jake and Timmy were way too comfortable with things and woosh, away the four of us went into my bedroom. I mean, I wasn't crying, but I sure was sweating, LOL, through my hair piece.

And then, SOB, what had happened was that Gina had no problem getting naked in front of me, Jake or Timmy. I mean, yeah, most of my life has been under a rock, but seriously? You just go ahead and get naked? I mean, I left my undies on and followed suit, but who lives like this?

"Hip to hip, Lil C. Our guys will change things if they want something different."

"Gina, do you know about this stuff?"

"Just shut it, Lil C. I have a Chang account too the same as you. Oh, Ooh! Ooh! Whoa! Oh, holy finally snap, Jake!"

And then what had happened was that I followed suit, again. But with Timmy's name.

End Lil C 02