All Comments on 'Lil One Ch. 05'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nope

You clearly don't like taking on constructive criticism but I'm doing it anyway. I find it difficult to read you're style of writing, it feels like it's written in point form almost, no emotion just factual points. I don't like that she went through years of being bashed yet she was supposedly turned into a pain slut over night that is now cured of feeling any pain at all. Stupid. I also think you ruined the ending, you had this build up of something happening making out the whole story he didn't want her and was training her for a new master and you literally had them married in one random rushed epilogue. Such a shame and waste of what could have been an ok reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If you don't like your characters how are we supposed to?!

Instead of giving them the story they deserve you did a rushed half ass job of it. Plus on a side note why get comments if you get pissy at the slightest bit of negativity? Don't worry honey plenty of people will stop reading your stories. Lol.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Ending

I didn't care for the ending. It seemed to abrupt. More details especially on her old master would've been nice. Also more in depth details about master/slave collaring ceremony would've been nice. Like I said before, it's a shame you aren't still posting. Eventually I am going to run out of your stories to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous