Lila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Shannon leave me alone and watch me for a while. I try to follow them, but my arms and legs have other plans and paddle me around aimlessly. I relax in the water, enjoying the sun and the hustle. Sometimes my legs stretch straight and push me out of the water, but of course, I cannot stand and topple over at once. I've gotten stuck at the edge of the pool a few times because I can't turn myself around, but there's always someone who notices my helplessness, asks if he can do anything, and understands my 'Uhh'. Even when I get tangled in the rope that separates the swimmers from the non-swimmers area and start fidgeting helplessly, someone immediately notices that I need help and frees me.

I'm sure Shannon and Tom are watching me all the time, even though I cannot turn my head to see them. They let me swim alone, even knowing very well that I can do nothing without help, but I am sure that they took care of me. After all, I always need help, can do nothing myself, and I'm dependent on an assistant always being at my side. I am completely dependent on someone helping me, but I live a self-determined life, and that is incredibly important to me.

Shannon and Tom swim back to me and ask if we should leave and move to our lounger again.

"Uhh." I get cold. Tom lifts me out of the water and carries me to the lounger. I do not have to look; I can feel the big bulge in his swim trunks again as he carries me. I am proud of myself, proud to be that attractive, proud of my body, proud to be the way I am. Even if my arms and legs do what they want and I'm unable to blow my nose or wipe my butt, I am still a full woman, beautiful and attractive, and I'm proud to see the effect if I show my sexuality in that provocatively revealing way.

Tom lays me down on the lounger and holds me until Shannon comes and takes over. Then he says goodbye to both of us and leaves.

Shannon dries me and lies down next to me. We are quiet and enjoy the warm sun.

"Lila, I need you, right here, right now," Shannon whispers into my ear, placing a towel over her lap and turning me towards her. Then she puts my head on her breast, stuffs another thick towel under it, so it keeps laying there, and pulls her bikini top away. Her nipple is now at my lips, and I can feel it getting harder, but it takes me a while to open my mouth wide enough so that Shannon can push her breast deeper into it, until her nipple is at my tongue. Then she pulls my hand under the towel, holding it between her legs, on her pussy, and I feel her getting wet.

At first, I thought people could watch us, but what would they see? A poor, mentally handicapped girl who cannot close her mouth, drools all over her assistant's bikini like a baby, and kicks her arms and legs around. Nobody can see that I drool all over Shannon because I'm sucking on Shannon's erected nipple. And nobody can see that Shannon masturbates with my fist under the towel. Sometimes being disabled has advantages too.

Even when Shannon holds my hand, my arm wriggles and I cannot stop the involuntary motions. Shannon can't do anything with my fist except press it against her pussy. Maybe she likes the involuntary twitching, almost like a vibrator, only human and with some feelings for me. I would like to open my hand and put my fingers inside her, feel her clit and play there, but this is impossible. I will never be able to keep my fingers straight. I know that my hand is open sometimes when I sleep, completely without spastic cramps. Once, I woke up in the night and felt like being paralyzed for some minutes, unable to move at all, and my hands were not cramped into fists. I got scared, but after a few minutes, everything was as usual.

I suck on Shannon's nipple in my mouth and concentrate completely on it. Shannon moans softly now, and it does not take long until she is where she wants to be. She tenderly caresses herself with my hand some more, first her pussy some more and then the other breast as well. Shannon smiles at me, and then I finally see it. My hand is open, not cramped into a fist, and two fingers are even stretched straight.

"Thank you," says Shannon, kissing me, "thank you for being here."

After that, we just lay next to each other and enjoyed the warm sun and our closeness.

It was already late when we left. Shannon undresses me in the changing room and carries me first to the toilet. Now it does not take long. There is no need to strap me to the toilet chair. Shannon holds me until I am ready. Then she puts me on the lounger, wipes my butt, and showers me. I smell the shower gel, feel her hands on me, soaping me, slowly and tenderly, everywhere. I can hardly wait for Shannon to turn me on my back, to soap me everywhere, and I moan softly. Shannon, of course, knows exactly why I'm moaning and washes me excitingly slowly. Her hands are everywhere, soaping and fondling me, and, as if by chance, also between my spread legs and on my shaved pussy.

Then Shannon finally turns me on my back, fixes my arms and legs again, and kisses me. My nipples are already erected and hard, and I moan louder. I'm wet even without the shower and Shannon soaping me. Shannon washes me thoroughly and dries me up, doing it extra slowly and tenderly.

I smell the body lotion, a seductively feminine scent, and I feel Shannon's hands again, spreading the lotion on my body and creaming me tenderly. I'm clean all over now, smelling amazingly, and my skin is smooth and soft. I would so like to feel this myself once, to touch myself, and yes, I would like to caress myself once too. But of course, that's nonsense. My arms will never do what I want, and I will never be able to use my hands to touch and hold anything. And I will never be able to unclench my fists by myself. But Shannon's hands are just as good. Her hands are on me, spreading the lotion, caressing and creaming me everywhere; my breasts and also my pussy.

Now I know that I look great, that I am clean and have totally soft skin that is smooth and a bit shiny, and that I smell good. I know that I look great and seductively feminine. It's a good feeling to know that I'm a full woman, and nothing else matters.

Maybe Shannon can read my mind. She smiles at me and unstraps my hand. Then she holds my twitching fist and caresses me with it, letting me feel my soft skin, my breasts, and also my pussy. Of course, I cannot open my fist, can not straighten my fingers and penetrate myself, but it is nice that way too.

Shannon is prepared, of course, and gets a vibrator and a Velcro strap out of her bag, bends my fingers open and puts the vibrator in my hand. My fist closes again at once, holding the vibrator, and Shannon pulls my hand between my legs and tenderly pushes the vibrator into my pussy, holding my fist tightly and guiding it until everything finds the right place. Of course, I can't keep my hand like that for long, but Shannon uses the Velcro to tie my legs together, preventing my fist from slipping away even as my hand wiggles. The involuntary movements of the vibrator inside me stimulate me even more, and it's exciting to know that it is me, of course, holding the vibrator, but I'm not sure if it is me too, moving it around.

Shannon watches me enjoying it, kisses me deeply, caresses my breasts, my erected nipples, suckles them too, and plays with her tongue on my nipples. She kisses me as my orgasm comes, taking me to heaven. Then she turns off the vibrator and caresses me some more.

But my hand keeps going and I'm still aroused. And now my hand is doing it right; the vibrator is still on my clit and stays there; my arm twitches just a little, just enough, slowly, tenderly, almost as if I were doing it myself. Of course, that's nonsense. I'll never be able to move my arm in a controlled way, but now it's doing what I want, and it's doing it well. A strange feeling: of course it's my arm, but is it me?

Shannon is watching how my hand moves now. It's very different from before, much more sensitive. And of course, she sees that I'm still aroused and my nipples are hard and erected. Now she releases my other hand too and caresses me with it, slowly and tenderly. It is a nice feeling to touch and feel myself. This is one of the things I'm missing most: being able to touch myself without help. Now it's completely different. Shannon moves my fist slowly and sensitively, letting me explore my body. I'm in Shannon's hands, enjoying how she guides my hand, letting me feel myself, enjoying being caressed so sensitively with my own hand. This time, my orgasm comes slowly and overwhelms me like waves in the ocean.

Shannon continues to stroke me with my hands until my arousal subsides. Then she straps my arms and legs to the lounger to prevent me from falling off. She has to clean and dry me between my legs again, and then I'm ready to get dressed.

Shannon searches her bag for something, pulls out a pair of red lace underwear, and kisses me.

"Look what I brought for you! For you, it's exciting, isn't it?"

"Uhh"

The top and panties are adapted for my specific needs. The front and back pieces are not sewn together; everything is open and simply tied together. Shannon doesn't have to unstrap my wriggling arms and legs and fumble them through openings or straps; she can put everything on me without untying me.

Now Shannon carries me in front of the mirror and holds me so that I can look at myself. I look stunning, beautiful and feminine, but also outrageously sexy and provocativly shameless.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh"

Shannon holds out the talker to me.

"Thank you. I've never seen myself like this before. Do you like me?"

"More than you can imagine."

Then Shannon lays me on the lounger again, straps my arms and legs so she can dress herself.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh"

"What about you?"

"Later, at my place, at our home."

I have to think about it for a moment, but then I'm sure.

"Uhh"