Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She motioned him in, and he was immediately absorbed in what he saw. The entire main living space was cluttered with unfinished canvases, tubes of paint, paper towels, stacks of sketchbooks and paper, and even a table of random miniature clay sculptures. In the center of the room, which was obviously the main workspace, was a large canvas that so far portrayed an unfinished colorful figure. The colors were abstract and quite interesting.

"Wow, this is incredible!" he exclaimed, taking everything in. He walked over to the art area, careful not to touch anything.

"Thanks," replied Emily, her hands on her hips. "I do my best."

"You're really good! Will you describe some of it for me?"

"Well, what you're looking at is a Fauvistic painting in progress." She was referring to the large one in the center. "Ever heard of Henri Matisse?"

"Sure."

"He's probably the most famous painter of this style. He did 'Woman with a Hat.'" She then gestured to several other projects. "These are also works in progress. I generally make abstract or environmental type paintings and put them on my website. Stuff that will go in houses, you know. People buy that stuff."

"I'd like one in mine. Can I put an order in?"

"Yes! That would be wonderful. What would you like?"

"I'll get back to you on that. Probably something neutral." He looked at the clay sculptures. "What are those?"

"Just little trinkets. I make them for fun and then sell them at the farmer's market when the table gets full."

"Wow." He looked around at all of her supplies once more. "This is very cool."

She grinned with admiration. She shrugged, pushing her shoulders forward in the process and causing her breasts to squeeze together. It had the effect on him that he intended.

"Should I get working on the sink?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Sure. It's in my bedroom." He followed her in, arriving at a full bathroom. "The cold side of the faucet doesn't turn on until I twist it really far, and the drain is a little clogged I think."

"I'll take a look."

She bent down to open the cabinet, giving him a full view of her ass through her worn jeans. He took the opportunity to study her during the brief moment when she wasn't looking. Her figure was shapely, easily a result of regular physical activity and possibly mindful practices. There were small paint splotches around her hands and wrists.

"Well, here you go!" She turned around and gave him a cute smile that said 'I know you were looking, and I loved it.'

He smiled back and placed his toolkit on the floor. First he unscrewed the top of the drain to check for blockage. At his request, she brought him an empty bucket and some paper towels. He placed the bucket underneath the pipes in the cabinet and unscrewed part of it, allowing the sink water to run straight down into the bucket. He spent a few minutes cleaning out the pipe by sliding paper towels through it, with the assistance of a pipe cleaner. After a few minutes, the paper towels were less green and gunky as they slid through. He washed the pipe out with the sink water.

"Well, that's done." He replaced the pipe and turned to Emily, who had been watching him. "With the faucet, I'm not sure there's anything I can do with the water on, and I doubt I can turn it off. You'll probably have to beg maintenance to help with that if you don't want an explosion of water."

"Eh, it's no big deal. The clogging bothered me more."

"Great!" Sam packed up his tools. "Is that all you need?"

"Well, I do need to pay you," she said seriously.

He chuckled. "I appreciate it, but I told you, I don't need money. I won't accept it."

"Oh, but I have to give you something!" She bit her lip. "Is there anything besides money that I can give you?" Her eyes flickered to his crotch, and he caught on.

"Look, I appreciate it, but I really don't need anything."

"But what if I WANT to give you something?"

Sam gulped but didn't speak or move. Emily approached him and placed a hand on his chest. She cooed at the size and tightness of his muscles, running her hand around his pecs and down to his abdomen.

"Maybe I should wash my hands first," he said lamely. She smirked and nodded, and he turned around to do so. As he dried his hands with the towel, she reached around him and found his abs again, her breasts pressed firmly against his back.

"Um," he murmured, turning back around to face her. He was about eight inches taller than her, and it was impossible to look down at her without glancing at the deep cleavage under her chin. She smiled and tilted her chin upwards slightly. His urges took over, and he leaned forward to kiss her. Their contact was only subtle for a moment; soon their lips pressed passionately against each other's. Emily pressed her hips against his, feeling his growth.

"Mmm," she moaned into his mouth. Sam slid his hands down along her figure and around her waist, gently squeezing her ass. She pressed even harder against him, their mouths melting together.

His hard on was becoming uncomfortable, and he tried to shift himself slightly by twisting his hips around.

"Let me help you get comfy," she said. He nodded, removing his shirt while she unclasped his jeans. She slid them down as she kneeled, leaving his briefs behind. Through the fabric she saw the outline of his rod, straining for release. He sighed as she ran her fingernails around his lower abdomen, sending shocks of teasing pleasure up his body.

Sam was too stunned to say anything. He gazed at the amazingly beautiful woman, kneeling before him with twinkling hazel eyes and an expression of lust. Her lips told him what she desired without any articulation. At no time in his life, especially in recent years, did he believe this could be a reality.

"Ooh, Sam," she coed as she lightly ran her palm along his shaft. "You're even bigger than I hoped you'd be!" Her fingers creeped up and entered his waistband. She bit her lip as she tugged down, stripping him of his final barrier.

It was no longer a question whether or not Sam was a stud. His cock was desirably long and thick, and Emily salivated with anticipation. He had heavy balls, which she discovered after cupping them in her hand. She gently wrapped her fingers around his shaft and pumped so lightly that he barely felt the movement, yet the teasing had him hard as iron. He found a grip in her hair as she inched forward, placing her lips on his tip. Then the heat of her mouth met the heat of his cock, and he was partially and effortlessly engulfed.

His grip on her only followed her motions rather than guide them. She wasn't too slow or too fast, nor did she cohere to the simplicity of bobbing her head. Her tongue often ran along his diameter or flicked across his sensitive sack. Her eyes occasionally found his but generally stayed closed; her lashes looked natural and beautiful as she kept them pointed downward, enjoying her own action.

Another sigh escaped him, and she gave a muffled moan in response. Her hands left his nether region and ventured north while her head continued to pleasure him. Sam let go of her hair and leaned back on the bathroom counter. Emily increased the intensity of her efforts; her saliva glazed his cock, and she took him in deep with each take, though he seemed too big for complete submergence.

Sam began to groan, softly at first but eventually uncontrollably. "Oh god!" he cried as his hips spasmed and his legs went weak. Semen began to skyrocket out of him. He managed to keep himself standing as Emily removed all of his cock from her mouth but the tip, her gentle sucking matching his convulsions. As his orgasm subsided, he glimpsed down at her, and she met his stare with enthusiasm.

"Very nice," she said sexily as she sucked the last drop from him. She held his length against her face for show; he was exceptionally large in comparison. In regaining his composure, his body felt hot. He exhaled a short laugh, and she smiled at him.

"Damn, I didn't see that coming," he admitted. She stood up.

"A blowjob? Or the pleasure of it?"

"Both," he chuckled.

She laughed and tilted her head back, causing Sam's heart to flutter. A slight discombobulation from his grip messed up her otherwise perfect hair. He smoothed it out with his hand, and she shuddered as his fingers ran through the ends of it.

"You're still hard," she noted, giving his cock a tap.

He looked down and nodded. "That can happen when I'm really turned on."

She gave him an impressed look. "You down for another round? Maybe something a little different?"

"Only if it involves pleasuring you." He growled and lifted her up; she squealed giddily in surprise. "I have to repay you for what you gave me."

He set her down on the bed, not hard but with enough force to show that he was in charge now. Emily breathed heavily with anticipation.

"But what I gave you was payment for- oh!" she cried out as he planted his face between her thighs. Through the fabric of her shorts, he felt a heat equal to that of her mouth. Rather than remove them hurriedly, he kissed her inner thighs. His pace was purposeful and excruciatingly slow, and Emily was soon writhing underneath him. Exactly what he wanted.

"Just do it already!" she barked, trying to lift her hips so he could slide her shorts off. He held her down for a few more seconds before allowing it to happen. There were no undergarments to be left behind and prolong the teasing.

He took his time to study her. Her pubic hair was not the same strawberry blonde as her hair but rather a medium shade of brown, trimmed into a sexy trapezoidal shape. Her pussy itself glistened; a delicate drop of wetness oozed out of her, foreshadowing more to come. The upper lips of her labia naturally spread to the sides, and the hood that protected her clitoris was small but noticeable.

She grabbed his hair and yanked him down to her, simultaneously curving her hips towards his mouth. His lips touched her wetness, but he simple breathed on her. Then he planted a few kisses. A pause. Then some more. She let go of his head to remove her tank top, revealing a perfect set of breasts that many women spend their entire lives wishing they were born with. Sam watched them while continuing to kiss her, inhaling her scent while relishing the tickles of her hair.

"Oh god!" she cried as his tongue finally entered her, delicately. She wanted it harder, and Sam was aware from it. Figuring he had teased her long enough, he stopped holding back.

Emily ground herself against his face as he dove his tongue inside of her, eating her with pleasuring force. His tongue explored both out and in; his fingers soon joined as he continued to hold down her legs. Her calves held down his upper back, occasionally pressing down on him as she squirmed in pleasure.

He inserted his middle finger inside of her, supporting the action with his tongue. "More!" she begged, and he put another finger in. He was in control at the moment, but his answer to her demand alone seemed to bring her to the edge. He curled his fingers while flicking his tongue across her hood.

Her legs clamped around him as her orgasm took control. Sam gave her a few more finger thrusts and licks and then let the tsunami run its course. Heavy breathing filled the room as she began to rest. She gave him a look that said, 'I need you inside of me,' but he was way ahead of her. Before she could utter a word, he was aligned with her opening.

"I'll be careful," he assured her as he began to slide himself in. Despite her wetness following the orgasm, he was still thick enough to make her scrunch her face.

"Fuck..." she whimpered as his penetration increased in depth. He planked over her, displaying his strength through his flexed triceps and stable hold. She rubbed her hands along those muscles and purred at their firmness.

He went as far in as he could before he sensed it was time to pause, and he gave her a few seconds to adjust before starting slow and small thrusts. She wanted to beg him for more speed, but she was also aware that she needed to get used to his size. Their eyes were locked the entire time.

Once she gave him a curt nod, he began to thrust faster and deeper. The pillows welcomed her head as she tilted it back. Her hands didn't know where to settle, roaming around in the space between his back and the bedspread. The frame squeaked softly as he pumped in and out.

"Goddamn," he muttered. She was tight, and Sam stayed careful despite his increasing speed and power; yet she was slick and welcomed his cock eagerly. He straightened himself into a kneel and grabbed her breasts, thumbing her nipples with circular motions. She responded by placing her own hands on top of his, reinforcing his hold. His loose balls slapped against her ass with each thrust.

Eventually, she opened up enough to welcome his entire length. He switched to slower, longer strokes, relishing the sensation of her engulfing flesh. With each forward thrust he bottomed out, causing her to moan loudly.

"Oh god!" she cried out as he held himself in for a moment. He pinched her nipples as he ground his pelvis against her clit. She involuntarily clamped around his cock as another orgasm took over, and as it subsided, he slowly withdrew himself.

"Oh!!" she yelped at the sudden emptiness. It wouldn't last long; Sam lifted her up and helped her spin around onto her knees. Her usual confidence was in question as she looked back at him both pleadingly and with slight fright. He smiled genuinely, giving her some comfort as he rubbed the tip of his penis through her labia.

"Ooooh," he groaned as he entered her again. While doing so, he grabbed her ample ass, giving each cheek a tight squeeze.

"I want to feel your cum!" she moaned eagerly.

"Where?"

"Inside me!"

Knowing it would be okay given his condition, he didn't question it and quickly reached top speed, pounding her fast and hard. Her back was arched expertly, though it clearly took effort. Her toned back muscles were sexy; the sight of her now sweaty body and messy hair, along with her tightness, was enough for Sam to come.

"I'm coming!" he grunted, his thrusts becoming more succinct.

"Oh!" she moaned, feeling him tighten inside her.

"Agh!" he yelled, stopping abruptly at the end of a thrust as his cock began to spasm. Her upper body fell onto the bed as he filled her up, while her head twisted to the side to watch him. For a long moment he continued to come inside of her, his eyes closed with the pleasure. Her pussy lightly convulsed with him.

"Fuck," he muttered as his orgasm subsided. They stayed joined for a moment before he fell back onto his hands. She slowly lifted her ass off of his cock. Finally, his erection began to wane.

"That was some fuck," said Emily. She flattened her hair slightly as she turned around, leaning down to give his cock a kiss. He was sensitive and winced as she took him gently in her mouth

"Wow," he said, placing a hand on his temple. She leaned back into the pillows and spread her legs. They both watched as she spread her lips open, letting some of the cum ooze out.

"That was big for a second load," she observed.

"Well, you are pretty sexy," he complimented. She grinned at his sweetness.

"It's okay you know," she said after a pause. She looked down once more at the cloudy fluid as it made a small pool on the comforter. "I won't get pregnant." He looked at her, giving her space to speak. "I'm infertile."

"Oh. I'm... sorry," he said. He moved so that he was next to her, and he placed a hand on her bicep for comfort.

"It's no big deal." She shrugged. "I just didn't want to scare you."

Sam looked down. "I wasn't scared." Another pause. "I had a vasectomy a while ago."

"Oh."

He smiled, slightly painfully, but quickly put negative thoughts away. They kissed, less passionately but with a different kind of pleasure.

"This was fun," he said. "Thank you."

She laughed. "You're too sweet. I didn't expect that from such a big guy." She ran her fingers along his arm and chest muscles. "But you're still quite the stud."

"I do have quite the sex drive," he said. "But I always care about the women on the receiving end of it."

She looked at him. In her eyes he saw a brief flash of history, of sorrow. Then she kissed him again, and they kissed for longer this time. He squeezed a breast in his hand and she held his cock in her palm.

"I should get going," he said finally. "Let me know if you need more help with your sink sometime."

She laughed. "Will do!"

***

The park was busy, for it was a sunny Saturday with just enough breeze that kids could play on the playground for hours, but parents could also talk in the sun or read on the bench without constantly craving a glass of water.

Nicole had joined Stephanie in walking her dog, Maggie. The kids were at the playground, and Nicole kept the occasional eye on them; Lauren, Stephanie's daughter, was watching them.

"It's days like these when I wish I was still a kid," said Stephanie, eyeing a young girl on the swing. "I used to come to this playground with my mom all the time."

Nicole silently agreed, bending down to pet Maggie while she sniffed the grass. The dog's short, dark brown fur was hot from the sun.

"How was last night?" Stephanie asked. She was referring to her friend's blind date.

"It was okay," said Nicole. "He was nice, but we just didn't connect. Plus, I think it's too much of a challenge with my schedule right now. I don't think I'll call him."

"I'm sorry," said Stephanie, rubbing Nicole's shoulder.

"It's fine. Anyway, Did Emily talk to you about Sam?"

"No," Stephanie said, intrigued. "Why? Where even is Emily?"

"I think she's with Rose. Anyway, she had Sam come over to help with the sink."

Stephanie's breath began to shorten. "Ah. How did that play out?"

"Miss Emily got a little dick. Or, should I say, a big dick."

Stephanie felt her face get hot. She did her best to stay composed, but she wasn't even sure why she felt bothered by this information. "A big dick?"

"Apparently, AND he knows how to use it." Nicole smiled dreamily; Stephanie bit her lip.

A teenager ran across their path, trying to catch a frisbee. The women smiled as he waved and gave them a longer look than generally appropriate before running back across. Maggie pulled on the leash, trying to chase a squirrel, pulling Stephanie away a few steps before she could react.

"You're not thinking..." she suggested.

Nicole smiled. "How can I not? Have you seen the man?"

"But his wife just died. He's been through a lot."

"He didn't seem too bad when we met him."

"You also JUST said that you were too busy to date!"

"Did I say I wanted to date him?"

Stephanie didn't respond. She wanted to think that Emily and Nicole were being ridiculous, but all she could think about was, well, Sam. Understanding, desire, and jealousy simultaneously flooded her mind.

"Just don't break the man's heart," she finally said.

"Steph, you know I'm not like that. It has to be completely consensual."

"I know. I guess... I don't know."

The each settled into their own thoughts as they continued along the path. Eventually, they found a table within the vicinity of the playground, and they sat on the bench facing the kids. Pretty soon, Nicole's daughter Kaylee ran over to them, followed by Lauren.

"Mama! Look!"

She held out her tiny hand to Nicole; a small caterpillar crawled along her palm. Lauren smiled, giving her a gentle tap forward to try and get the little girl to explain. When Kaylee didn't, Lauren started telling Nicole about where they found it.

Stephanie looked at her daughter. Their hair was equally dirty blonde, though Lauren's slightly longer and straighter. Her smile was bright and happy, contesting the sun. She was the spitting image of her mother.