Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me!"

He obliged, increasing the speed of his lifting. All Nicole had to do was hold on, her arms and legs wrapped around him like a spider. She was tight, alright, but turned on enough to welcome his size. Switching it up, he held her still to rest his arms for a moment and used his hips to make minor thrusts into her. She seemed no less pleasured by the change.

The splashing and moaning they were making was loud, but he didn't expect any neighbors to hear. There was enough or a barrier distance between the yards that they had high privacy. Plus, the noises turned him on; Nicole's moans were sexy and passionate.

He paused and walked over to the edge of the pool, keeping himself half penetrated. Then she moaned loudly as he set her on the gutter, for he had accidentally taken her off of his cock completely. He bent down to give her wedge a kiss before standing back up and sticking his cock back in her. Quickly he got back up to speed, fucking the hot brunette harder than ever.

Her elbows were on the ground and her legs spread, her calves held in his hands. Her tits bounced on her chest, and he licked his lips at their sight.

"Oh god, you're filling me up!" she cried. Then she looked down, saw that he was maxing out at closer to half of his length, and moaned loudly.

He studied every feature of her body- her once again wet hair, her flawless skin, her soft lips that begged for contact, her beautiful breasts... and that patch of hair that just screamed lust.

"I'm going to come again," he grunted.

"On my tits!" she cried through her panting. He gave her several more thrusts before withdrawing, stroking himself as he finished onto her front. White fluid spurted all over her, from her breasts to her wedge, each a powerful shot of satisfaction for both of them.

Once it was over, he exhaled deeply and jumped into a seated position on the gutter next to her. The sudden quietness made their panting seem even louder.

"Wow," whispered Nicole, tracing a long stream of cum with her fingertip. They both stared at her cum-covered body for a moment before she dipped back into the pool to clean herself off.

"The chlorine will get rid of it," Sam said as he watched her look around at the floating white particles. She waded around them as best as she could and went in front of him.

"That was incredible," she said, her lips asking for another kiss. They shared a passionate union for over a minute before she broke it off.

"You're welcome to stay and sunbathe," he offered. "I do have to get back to work though."

She pouted. "But I just put sunscreen on you!"

"I know, but I have a deadline. I just knew you wanted to touch me." He stood up, his limpening cock swinging. "We should do this again sometime."

Nicole smiled broadly. "I would love that." Sam's heart fluttered in seeing her genuine happiness.

She stayed behind while he dried off and got changed. Within fifteen minutes he was back to work, somehow productive in the high of post-sex. About an hour later, Nicole found him, wearing her sundress over her bathing suit again.

"I'm going to head home," she said. "The pool was very lovely."

"Thank you. I'll see you soon?"

"Please."

He stood up from his chair and they shared another kiss, leaving her toes tingling. He escorted her out and they shared one last goodbye before she was gone, and he watched her go with a sigh.

***

The four women- Stephanie, Kim, Nicole, and Emily- sat in a booth at Russo's, casually conversing and listening to classic rock hits through the restaurant speaker. It was peak hour on a Monday evening, but Stephanie was on break. Lucia and Lauren had things running smoothly; among the crowd, there was a threesome of elderly men at the bar, as well as a young couple eating pizza by the television and a group of high school boys sitting at conjoined tables, shooting straw wrappers at one another.

"The forecast shows a big storm tonight," said Kim, looking at her phone. She held it up, showing a one-hundred percent chance of thunderstorm and strong winds in the late evening.

"I love falling asleep to thunder and rain," said Nicole dreamily. Emily nodded in agreement.

"We haven't had a good storm in a while," noted Stephanie.

"Are you seeing Adam tonight?" Nicole asked her.

"Yes, he'll be coming over after work."

"Have fun!" said Nicole.

"Are you seeing anyone now?" Stephanie asked Nicole in return.

"Well... I did go to Sam's house yesterday."

Kim and Stephanie went wide eyed; Emily smiled knowingly, sipping her glass of water. "What were you doing there?" asked Kim.

"I asked if I could take a break from the kids and use his pool."

"He has a pool?"

"Oh yes! His house is huge, but he's modest about it so you'll have to see it for yourself. Maybe next weekend we can all go over for a pool party!"

"You think he'd like that?" asked Emily.

"Probably. He invited my kids to come use it sometime. Why not all of us?"

"Did you do anything else?" asked Stephanie suspiciously.

"I did do something else." Nicole smiled wickedly. "Twice."

Kim and Stephanie lost it. "Oh my god, really!" they both exclaimed.

"We did it twice too," noted Emily.

All of this was news to Kim. Emily recounted her interaction with Sam for Kim and Stephanie, only leaving out a few details, including the vasectomy. Then Nicole shared the details of her encounter.

"Damn, you are both so lucky!" said Kim. "I'm fucking married and you've both had sex more than I have in the past three months!"

"Are you still against this?" Nicole asked Stephanie. The blonde gave it a thought.

"Well, as long as you don't manipulate him or hurt him, I suppose I don't have anything against it. I never said I did, anyway. At least one of you should talk to him though. If he's going to be having sex with both of you, the terms should be communicated."

"My terms are that there are none," said Emily. "Free reign. What about you, Nicole?"

"I don't know... you had him first, but maybe this could really go somewhere. But I've also never been in a relationship that wasn't exclusive, so I don't know if I'd start to become jealous or something." She looked at Emily, who shrugged.

"See," said Stephanie, "this can get messy. If he doesn't get hurt, one of you might. What do you think, Kim?"

"I think I'd like to get in on this."

"You'd cheat on your husband?" asked Nicole, shocked. Emily smiled supportively. Stephanie looked unfazed.

"I know you haven't been happy with Greg," said Stephanie, "But cheating is... well, you know."

"I'm miserable with Greg! I've been thinking about divorce, but it would be incredibly hard on Nick. He's the only thing holding me back."

"Divorce?" Nicole frowned. "Would you really leave Greg?"

"I married him for the money. Not the best decision in the long run, but it seemed like a good one at the time."

They fell silent for a moment, considering what Kim had said. Lauren stopped by the table and told her mom that it was almost time for them to trade places so that she could go home for the day.

"Okay honey," she told her daughter. "Well, this has been a nice chat. Kim, we support you in whatever you decide. If you want to talk, I'm off tomorrow. Nicole, Emily... talk to Sam."

Stephanie left for the kitchen. The rest of the women cleaned the table of rogue water droplets and used napkins and headed out of the restaurant. The clouds had settled in, and there were dark ones in the distance; the type of clouds that probably prompted Noah to speed up his ark building. Emily and Nicole carpooled and left Kim to drive home alone.

Kim had to sit through traffic and was prolonged the unique pleasure of returning to her empty house. Greg, always the working man, would be staying at the office late. Nick was at a friend's house. When she got home, she would pull out some toys and recall the tales of her friends' sexual encounters with Sam.

Droplets of rain teased her car window as she pulled into her driveway. By the time she parked in the garage and got out of the car, a drizzle had begun. She gave her son a call.

"Hi mom."

"Hi! Has it started to rain there? There's a big storm coming."

"Yeah, I know. It's raining."

"It might be best to come home sooner than later. I don't want you walking in a thunderstorm."

"Jake's mom already offered to give me the ride. Or I can stay the night."

"You can stay the night if you'd like."

"Sweet, thanks mom!"

"You're welcome, sweetie. Have fun."

"Bye!"

So, the house was hers. Her body tingled in anticipation as she imagined Sam's strong hands running around her body. She walked briskly through the house and up to the bedroom, letting her purse fall to the floor going straight to the bedside drawer. Of her many toys she selected the long skin-colored dildo and a vibrator. She traded her clothes for them.

Naked and hot, Kim propped herself up against the pillows and closed her eyes. She imagined Sam towering over her, his hot and hard body ready to please her. Her breath became short and her pussy wet. The toys were on the bed; she would begin with her fingers. Slowly, she rubbed herself in slow, continuous circles. Her hand then went to her tongue to add some lubrication. Continuing, the wetness caused by her thoughts aided her movements. Faster, faster... Sam was over her now, his large cock aligned with her opening.

She picked up the dildo and spit on it, then placed it between her legs. The mental picture of Sam splitting her apart as she slid her toy inside of her sent shocks of pleasure through her body; she twitched several times involuntarily from the penetration. As she began to thrust it in and out of herself, she imagined Sam leaning down to kiss her lips, her neck, her breasts. Goosebumps erupted across her legs from the simple thought of it, and her next exhale sounded irregular.

An increase of speed... and then an added vibrator on her clit- oh, the pleasure! Sam was fucking amazing! There were sloshing sounds, her moans loud, her body ached with need. She turned up the intensity of the vibrator; her orgasm hit her like a train.

"OHHH!" she screamed, clenching her legs around her hand and flexing nearly every muscle in her body. It had gone as quickly as it had come, leaving her panting and frustrated at its absence. With no break she resumed fucking herself. She turned over onto her stomach, the hand that held the dildo reaching above and behind her while the vibrator underneath her.

Sam was fucking her doggystyle, and she loved it! She wanted it for real! Emily and Nicole were so damn lucky...

Her moans were drowned out by her concentration. She was so wet, had never been this wet since the early days of her marriage. That was it; if Sam would fuck her, and he fucked her well, that would be the end. She would file for divorce and take Sam as her new man.

"OH SAM!" she cried, coming hard and quickly once again. "FUCKKKK!" Her body fell to the bed, spasming out of control. Strands of her short hair stuck to her cheek, but she had no means of brushing it out of the way. She kind of liked it- the sweatiness, the dirtiness. Greg had always been so damn punctual. Come and go.

Soon she was doing nothing but breathing, lying on her stomach. She had turned off the vibrator but kept the cock in her, pretending it was softening after filling her up. Her eyes opened and reality hit. A wave of doubt and sadness washed over her pleasure, and she withdrew the dildo.

She curled up into a ball, naked and cold. Rain had begun to pour, giving an honorable assault against the window in attempt disturb her loneliness. She eased her way under the comforter; the room had gone dark as much of the natural light was now hidden above the storm. Thunder rattled the house, then again. The wind managed to make itself occasionally heard above the rest. And, having been very hot for a period of time, Kim was now feeling very cold.

Eventually, she fell asleep. But not after she longed for Sam, for anyone, who would give her attention and bring meaning to her life.

***

On that Tuesday morning, Sam surveyed the backyard. Everything seemed to be alright other than one big branch that had fallen down near the far back. He had heard on the news that the damage from the storm, particularly from the wind, had been worse elsewhere. Just down the street, his neighbor had his driveway blocked by about half of a giant oak, part of which had damaged the garage roof. Sam had been lucky.

The city had sent workers to clean up the streets, then around homes. He didn't feel the need to wait for them; after a bowl of cereal, he put on some gloves and found an axe and got to work.

He had nearly finished when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He set his axe in the grass and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Sam. This is Kim."

"Oh, hey Kim! Did you survive the storm?"

"Actually, that's what I called you about. We're all okay, but we had a huge branch fall on top of our patio in our backyard. The table and grill were smashed, and a couple of chairs were damaged. Luckily it didn't hit the house. It was loud enough to wake me up last night."

"Wow, sounds serious. I can come help clean that up if you would like."

"You read my mind! My husband Greg is at work, but Nick is home to help. He's eleven so he'll probably need instruction, but he's not completely useless."

Sam laughed. "I'll head over as soon as I finish cleaning up my yard. Shouldn't take long. Just text me your address."

"Okay. Is your yard okay?"

"Yeah, just a medium-sized branch fell, in the back. No property damage."

"That's good to hear. Well, I'll see you later!"

"Bye, Kim!"

He wasn't completely oblivious; he thought it no coincidence that three women from the same friend group had called him within a week, and so far, the two that he had visited had successfully seduced him. For some reason, he wasn't as bothered by it as he felt he should be- a thought bothersome in its own right was that Kim was married. He definitely wouldn't feel right about having sex with her. At the same time, she needed legitimate help this morning. He hoped she would be reasonable.

It turned out that Kim lived on the other side of his own neighborhood and was only a five-minute drive away. Sam figured Greg must do well, knowing his area. Sure enough, the Collins family had a very nice house.

Kim was waiting on the porch. She wore a pair of shorts and a casual faded orange blouse with a V that revealed enough of her remarkable chest for Sam's mouth to water. Down the street was a hard-at-work cleanup crew, which she seemed to be watching absentmindedly.

"Morning, Kim!" he called after rolling down the window of his car. "Mind if I park in the driveway?"

"Hi! Go ahead!"

After doing so, he approached her and followed her inside. She showed him through the house and into the kitchen, where they could see the backyard and patio damage. Indeed, a large branch had fallen parallel to the house and crushed both the grill and table to the point of no repair.

"It's no issue buying a new set of table and chairs, or a grill," she said. "Just an inconvenience, really. Would you like a glass of lemonade?"

"Water will be fine, thanks. I brough my axe but it might not be useful. Do you have a chainsaw of some type?"

Kim laughed. "You're asking the wrong person. You can check the garage, but don't know what tools are in there." Sam followed her to the garage. "I'll go get Nick while you look around."

Sam did indeed find a small chainsaw, which surprised him after seeing a lack of tools. It was clear that Greg wasn't one to do his own housework. He took it with him to the car, where he grabbed his gloves and safety glasses. Then he went around the house to the back, where he met Kim and Nick.

The boy was on the tall side for his age, but nothing out of the ordinary. He had dark brown hair, a stark contrast to his mother's light blonde waves, and was skinny but athletic looking, like a cross country runner. His eyes were equal to those of the woman he stood next to, though more innocent. The boy was going to be a handsome man someday. When he saw Sam, he smiled and waved politely.

"Hey, Nick! Your mom said you'd be helping with the tree."

"Yeah," Nick said. Kim patted his back and began to walk away.

"I'll come out with a glass water for each of you," she said. "Since we don't have a table anymore, I'll put it on the step. Thanks again, Sam!"

He waved and smiled as she went inside, with one quick last look at her sexy ass in those shorts. Then he turned to Nick. "Ready?" he asked. The boy nodded.

Sam studied the tree branch. The main stem could have been a tree itself, albeit a small one, and definitely required the chainsaw. However, he needed to cut off the smaller branches before he could work on that one.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do." He pointed at the smaller branches. "We're going to cut those off and break them apart to carry out front to the street so the cleanup crew can pick them up. If you want to start breaking some of the smallest branches off while I get some of the bigger ones, that would be fine. Eventually, you can also break apart or just carry the ones I chop off. Sound good?"

Nick nodded. He looked thrilled to be doing some physical labor. Sam plugged in the chainsaw and tested it in the air before going for a branch.

Soon they were hard at work, with Sam cutting branches and Nick carrying them around the house. Kim came out with the glasses of water and watched them work for a few minutes. It made her heart beat with fervor to see this sexy man working with her son, like a team. That was how his father should treat him.

It took about an hour to clean everything up, including raking the leaves from around the yard, and as they finished Sam had struck up a conversation about Nick's interests, which led to talk of video games. Sam was surprisingly knowledgeable on the subject, which impressed Nick, but the boy still had to explain what some of the more recent games and consoles were.

"I was at my friend's house all of last night playing Fortnite while the storm happened," he told Sam. "Mom didn't want me walking home in the storm."

"Your mother is a smart woman."

Kim had heard this, having just walked out to collect the empty glasses of water. She felt like she could fly off the steps and into Sam's arms.

"All done out here?" she asked, studying her yard. The table and grill seemed to be the only evidence of the fallen branch, other than the bright tan strip that ran up the side of the tree from which it came from.

"Pretty much," said Sam. "The table is too heavy, but I can move the grill up front too if you'd like."

"That's okay, I'll have Greg call someone later." She turned to her son. "Why don't you go back to Jake's house?"

"Okay!" said Nick with a smile. "Thanks for letting me help, Mr. Murray."

"Call me Sam," he said. "And thank you for helping!"

Nick ran inside, leaving Sam and Kim alone. Suddenly, Kim felt very hot.

"Thanks again," she said.

"You're welcome. It was no problem. Is there anything else you need?"

She hesitated before shaking her head. What was she going to say, that she needed him to fuck her? Sam packed up the chainsaw and took his gloves and glasses off as she thought. "Can I use your bathroom to wash up?" he asked. She nodded.

While he put the tools away and washed up, Kim stood in the kitchen. Nick was gone now, and she had an opportunity here. She already offered lemonade. She could offer him cookies? Money? How did Emily do it again? She couldn't remember; her brain was scrambling.

Sam walked into the kitchen. "Well, I guess I'll be off then."

"Wait!" Kim held her breath. "Um, there is something I still need. If you're willing to help, that is."