Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. What is it?"

She hesitated again, feeling like a fool. Sam stepped towards her, and she thought for a second that he was going to pull her close to him. "Kim," he said softly. "I know you probably talked to your friends about me. About what I did with them. Is that right?"

She nodded.

"Well, I can't control what they share, but what we do should be between me and them. I don't even know how to explain what happened with them. But with you... I mean, you're married."

At that word- married- Kim groaned quietly. "I am married," she said finally. "But I... I'm not happy with Greg." The fire suddenly flared and there was no going back. "He doesn't give me any attention! He's never home, always at work! Probably fucking his secretary or something! Meanwhile I'm left at home to take care of Nick by myself, playing the role of rich and lonely housewife with nothing to do all day but pass the time with television while I wait for my friends to be available!"

"Kim-"

"I'm sick of this life!" She had started to tear up but was holding back a cry. "I just want to be free. I want to divorce my husband and be with who I WANT to be with."

"Kim!" Sam raised his voice gently, approaching her and holding out his hands. The blonde rushed into his arms and he hugged her tightly. Then the tears came out, and she heaved into his chest. It was brief but powerful, and Sam felt himself overcome with the desire to make this woman feel better, to not feel so alone.

"It's okay," he said, brushing her soft hair with his fingers. "I understand. I'm here for you."

Her crying subsided and she breathed heavily into his bicep. Then she looked up at him. The cry was brief enough that her eyes simply looked tired instead of red. His heart thumped on her chin, and they said nothing as they stared through each other's eyes. A connection was made; Sam knew that she could feel his pain, though hidden, just as he could see hers.

He leaned down... and their lips met. He could feel the tension in her body expel itself as she sunk into his arms. His fingers trailed down her cheek and traced her jaw; for such a strong man he was extraordinarily gentle. Their tongues held off for a moment while they simply kissed, the world fading around them. She rubbed her hands up and down the sides of his body, cooing at his tightness.

"Ohhh..." she moaned as he kissed her ear and neck. "Mmm, that feels good." She pressed her breasts harder against him, and his response pressed against her leg.

She bit her lip and looked at him pleadingly. He smiled and kissed her again, this time harder. The bulge in his jeans was becoming uncomfortable, and luckily, she sensed it.

"Would you like to..." She finished her statement by feeling the outline of his length. He sighed and nodded, taking a step back. She unclasped his jeans and knelt down, pulling his pants down with her. Before the big reveal, she kissed him through his underwear and squeezed the outline. In the meantime, he removed his shirt, letting her see his tight abs and chest.

Then she pulled the fabric down and his cock hung free. She gasped at its size- the girls weren't kidding! Sam brushed her hair with his fingers again, twirling the end of a strand. She looked up at him as she stroked him, her fingers trembling with adrenaline.

"It's okay," he said. She gulped.

"You're so big... way bigger than I expected. I don't know if I can take it."

"Just do your best," he reassured her. "I know you can make me feel good."

Kim took a deep breath and kissed his cock, working her way to the tip. Sam sighed, watching the beautiful blonde gain confidence as she explored his penis. As she bent underneath him to suck his balls, she slid the shoulders of her dress down and exposed her breasts, bra free. Her nipples were hard and her areola the size of pepperoni slices; Sam squeezed them hungrily and ran his thumbs around her sensitive tips.

"I've been dreaming of this ever since I saw you at Russo's," she said before licking his entire cock from the balls up. Once again, he was in her mouth; at the most she took about a third of him, but the way she took him felt incredible.

With one hand she stroked the rest of his cock while with the other she cupped his balls. Sam knew he wouldn't last long at this rate; yet his complete attention was on her. Both hands joined together in pumping his cock in unison with her mouth. His entire length was engulfed in Kim's act of lust. Any effort to hold back his cum was becoming irrelevant as she glared at him with her begging eyes. She wanted his cum, and he was going to give it to her.

"Agh!" he cried. "Agghh I'm coming!"

Kim stuck out her tongue but kept part of his cock in her mouth as she rapidly stroked him to completion. Suddenly his cock twitched, and his body tightened. Sam did his best to stay standing as he was overcome with a powerful pleasure. Several strong spurts of semen filled Kim's mouth, and she was unable to contain it all. A few drops landed on her chest, and one on the floor.

As his orgasm subsided, he gave a good look at the woman who just sucked him dry. Her chest was partially glazed but compared to what was in her mouth it was nothing. She gave him a show by sticking out her tongue; a stream of his fluid joined what was already on her breasts. The rest she swallowed, ending the show by giving his cock one final kiss.

"Wow, you're really good at that!" Sam ran his thumb along her jaw. "That was incredible."

"I'm a little out of practice," she said sheepishly, looking down at the leftovers.

"You made me feel really good."

She smiled and stood up. Her dress hadn't come all the way down, and it hung from her waist. Sam grabbed a tissue from a nearby box and wiped his cum off the floor.

The garage door was opening.

"Fuck, it's Greg!" murmured Kim, running for the tissues to finish cleaning herself off. Sam scrambled to pull up his pants and put his shirt back on. Afterwards, Kim fluffed her hair and took a deep, nervous breath. Sam walked around the kitchen island. She studied him.

"Are you still hard?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about it."

Kim tried to further compose herself, but there was nothing she could do for her rosy cheeks. A door opened, and soon Greg walked into the kitchen from around the corner.

Sam hadn't had a perception of the man yet, so he spent a moment taking him in. He was tall and sturdy looking, but also dull with a rather indifferent expression. Nick had certainly gotten his hair from his father- it was short and dark, though Greg's was slick with some sort of product. He was wearing a gray suit and tie and only gave Sam a brief glance and briefer smile when they made eye contact.

"Hi Kim. Did the cleanup crew come by yet?"

"Actually, I had Sam come over and help. He and Nick chopped up the tree and brought it out front."

"I didn't see it. It must have been picked up."

Wasn't paying enough attention to know, Kim thought mischievously. "What are you doing home?"

"I left my laptop and I need to transfer some files. I'll just be a minute." He left and walked upstairs. Sam looked at Kim, whose face looked like a cherry.

"He didn't seem to care much about who I am or what I'm doing here," he noted. "Or why you're so flushed."

Normally she would have giggled, but she was fed up enough with her husband that she frowned instead. "Figures." She swatted the air. "Whatever."

Sam looked in the direction of the stairs as he walked over to her for another hug. "I'm sorry." His erection was still present, and she felt it on her leg again.

"I'm sorry we were interrupted," she said.

"I know. I didn't get a chance to give you a good time."

She grinned. This new man was proving to be a lot more affectionate than her old one. "Then maybe we can meet again sometime? To pick up where we left off?"

"I'll see if I can fit it into my busy schedule of eating pizza and watching television," he joked. She laughed heartedly.

"With this body? I don't believe that's your kind of lifestyle."

"You'd be surprised." He stepped away after one final kiss. "I better get going. I'll give you a call."

She nodded, biting her lip. Sam let himself out, and soon after Greg had also left without saying another word to her. Asshole.

Her hand reached under her dress; she was soaking wet. She was so close! And at the fault of Greg, she had been robbed of an orgasm once again. Now alone, all she could think about was how she had been so close with Sam. She ran up the stairs and rushed into the master bathroom, too hurried to even take off her dress. Standing in front of the mirror, she fingered herself quickly until she came. Fresh off of her encounter with Sam, it only took thirty seconds. She watched herself buckle in the mirror as she clenched her legs around her hand.

Meanwhile, Sam drove home. His erection eventually died, and he was satisfied with the blowjob he had been given. A small amount of guilt plagued the back of his mind, but after meeting Greg he understood why Kim acted the way she did. Thinking about when he should call her, he went through his plans for the week. He had to finish his program... and he was scheduled to see Emily to help her with a project of some sorts. Maybe Kim would have to wait until the end of the week.

***

Later that evening, Sam went to Russo's to get a pizza. He didn't call ahead of time, figuring he could socialize with Stephanie if she was there. Indeed she was, handing a pair of beers to a couple of men.

"Hi Stephanie!" he said as he approached the counter.

"Oh! Hi Sam!" She looked a little shocked to see him at first. "How's it going?"

"Good. I'm here for some dinner, and maybe some conversation. How are you?"

"Not bad. Let me get your order started and then we can talk."

"One medium pepperoni, please."

She passed the order onto Lauren, who had just walked out of the kitchen. Her daughter nodded and gave Sam a smile before leaving them.

"You know, pizza is one of my favorite foods," he said.

"No kidding?" she replied sarcastically.

"Yep. And you make a damn good pizza."

Stephanie blushed. "Well, I don't know about that."

"It's true! This isn't some chain that hires just anyone who can put cheese and sauce on some dough and throw it in an oven. You're a talented chef!"

"Thank you. I took some college courses in cooking before I dropped out."

"You dropped out?"

"I got pregnant with Lauren. I left college and soon after that her dad left me. Been here with my mom ever since."

"I'm sorry to hear about that abrupt change in plans."

"It was a long time ago."

There was a lot of emotion in that statement, and Sam felt it. He gave Stephanie an empathetic smile. For a few minutes they made small talk- about the weather and such.

"Kim told me you helped her clean up a fallen branch this morning," said Stephanie.

"I did. It was a large one. Her son Nick gave me a hand."

"That's very sweet of you."

"Thanks."

There was an awkward moment of silence, and Sam sensed then that she too was in the know. "Well, if you ever need help with any housework, I'd be happy to give you a hand."

"I appreciate it," she said, wondering if he meant one thing or another.

Luckily Lauren came over with the pizza, because neither of them knew what to say next. Sam thanked her and picked it up but hesitated on leaving.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around?"

"See ya around, Sam."

Then he headed off, and Stephanie watched him go until he was out of sight. He was so sweet, but from what she had heard from her friends he was quite the stud, and quite strong.

"You like him."

"What?" asked Stephanie, turning around and straightening her head. Her daughter was smiling at her.

"It's obvious. You like him."

"I- no, no, I don't. He's a nice guy, but he's... it doesn't matter, I'm with Adam."

Lauren scoffed. "Adam? You have NEVER looked at him in the way you just did that man."

"Get back to work," she said with a forced smile. Suddenly she was annoyed with herself; she was normally very friendly with her daughter and would have laughed at a comment like that, but her daughter was right: she had never looked at Adam the way she just looked at Sam.

***

Wednesday came around. Sam spent the morning finishing the code and sent it to the client. His only obligation now was to visit Emily. They texted a bit and they decided on 1 PM.

When it was time, Sam went over. Emily greeted him enthusiastically; she was wearing a large button shirt (unbuttoned such that her cleavage could draw his gaze) and, from what he could tell, no bottoms.

"Come on in!" she said with a wide smile. "It's good to see you again!"

"You too!" He walked in and accepted her hug. "You look good today."

Emily laughed. "This isn't even mine."

"Huh?"

"It's Josh's."

"Who's Josh?"

"A friend... with benefits."

"Oh." Suddenly Sam felt very hot. He didn't see this coming. "You have friends with benefits?"

"Yeah. That doesn't bother you, does it?" She smiled as if it were no big deal, no big deal at all. He didn't answer right away. "Because you had some fun with Kim and Nicole and that doesn't bother me."

"I, uh... it doesn't?"

"Not at all. Sex should be shared."

"Not everyone would agree."

"Do you?"

Sam thought for a moment. "I guess it depends. As long as everyone's on the same page, and there are no hard feelings, I guess it's okay with me."

"A good point. Your face was redder than my hair for a second. I didn't think you'd say that."

Emily turned around and stretched, her bare ass coming into view. Sam felt his blood rush to his pelvis. He followed her to her studio area, where a blank canvas stood in the middle.

"Your next project?"

"Yep. That's what I'd like your help with."

"What do you need?"

"I need you to undress." When he hesitated, she smiled and shrugged. "I'm painting a nude man for an anonymous client. I won't use your face, just your sexy body."

He hesitated, then began to strip. To the floor went his shirt, pants, and boxers; Emily smirked as he revealed himself to her once again. "You look better than last time," she remarked. He smiled and stepped towards her. She pointed to the couch. "Just lay down. Try a couple different ways, I'll let you know which one I like best."

After a couple minutes of posing, Emily decided to go for a French-style pose, a classic and reliable visual for the experienced painter. The strangeness of the situation kept Sam soft; his cock dangled onto his thigh, and he felt her eyes on it.

"I'll just start with a sketch, then we can take a break."

"Okay."

The next twenty minutes went by slowly for Sam. Emily concentrated on her drawing and hardly gave him a seductive look, which was a stark change in her character. The process of being a model, however, was exciting in its own right. Though he had yet to see the canvas, he had already become more appreciative of the artistic process and medium.

When Emily was done, she didn't say so. Rather, she put her pencil down and walked over to him. He began to sit up, but she put her hands on his chest.

"So this is our break?" he asked.

"This is the main event."

They leaned back and kissed. Her playful assault wasn't a surprise, but it was sudden- and a turn on. Sam's cock perked up in her hand as she stroked it gently. Their kiss, on the other hand, intensified. They used their tongues to explore every part of their oral union. As her hands were busy, he unbuttoned her shirt for her. It soon fell to the floor.

He was rock hard now. Emily spit in her hand and used it to lube his shaft. "I'm going to ride you until you shoot your hot cum inside me," she teased. He stroked her hair and kissed her harder. Then he grabbed her breasts and fondled them eagerly.

There was enough space between them for Sam to reach under her belly and run his finger through her pink valley. It didn't take long for her fresh wetness to slicken his fingers, and he used all four now to rub her pussy in a circular motion. As a response, she ground herself against his hand as she continued to pump his cock.

"I want to suck your cock," she asserted. Sam shifted such that he was now sitting on the couch; Emily remained on her knees perpendicular to him so that he could continue his hand movements while she exchanged her hands for her mouth. Just as he felt her hot lips take him in, he stuck two fingers inside of her, making her moan on his cock.

"Oh, Emily!" he moaned as she withdrew her mouth with a quick pop before taking him deeper. He grabbed her hair with his free hand to keep it out of her face. She managed to turn her head enough to wink at him.

Her expertise was evident as she ran her tongue around his perimeter, dressing him in a shiny coat. She sucked his heavy balls in his mouth, an activity which she seemed to enjoy immensely. Then she took his length in her mouth again, pushing him down her throat. He grunted as he pushed the rear of her mouth aside and began to enter new depths. She withdrew and readjusted her position so that she could take him more easily. Now facing him, he was able to see her expression of lust and immersion in her blowing. She took him deep again, widening her throat just enough to accept his thickness.

"Fuck!" he cried as she nearly took him all. Unable to make it to his base, she ran her tongue underneath his shaft as best as she could. Then she pulled her head back slowly.

"You're going inside me now," she said.

His fingers felt cold in her absence as she moved into a squat over him. With one hand on his shoulder and the other on his cock, she managed to spread herself apart with his tip and lower herself onto his first couple of inches. The warmth and wetness gave him sensations of pleasure and excitement. He placed his hands on her hips to support her movements but let her take charge.

As she continued to lower herself, she shifted her legs into a kneel to get more comfortable. Soon she had most of his length inside of her; Sam moaned at her tightness and at the feeling of her large breasts pressing against him. She simultaneously ground her pelvis against his and rubbed her tits across his chest.

"Oh god!" she moaned as she began to ride him. He longed to see what her ass looked like from behind, but he left it to his imagination; he had quite the view already. Her tits bounced in front of his face as she arched her back slightly. He gave her a playful spank before grabbing the lovely orbs, feeling every part of their softness as he could. Her hard nipples pressed into his palms, and she moaned when he pressed back.

Emily twisted her hips while fully impaled for a long moment before riding him more rapidly. God, the woman was incredible! She leaned forward and some of her hair fell into his face, making his vision go strawberry for a moment. He pulled her hair behind her and held it in a tight ponytail, just tight enough to force her chin up. She moaned loudly at his force. He began to meet her riding with thrusts of her own, and seconds later she came hard on him. If he hadn't been holding her, she would have fallen onto his chest.

"Now it's your turn," she said after recovering. She resumed her quick pace, at the same time reaching behind her and running her hand along his shaft during the moments it found air. Sam moved his hands back to her ass and gripped her firmly.

"YES! Give it to me!" she cried as his cock began to tighten. Sam's grunts heightened in volume; Emily rode him relentlessly. He yelled as his orgasm burst out of him, his pleasure skyrocketing as she slowed her pace but didn't stop. It was too much! He pulled her down to the hilt and held her firm while he filled her with his load.

With one last "Aghhh" his arms collapsed and relaxed by his sides. Emily kissed him passionately, his face in her hands.