Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice, Kaylee!" said Nicole. Her daughter put the caterpillar on the table and then crouched down to pet with Maggie, who was sitting in the shade of the bench with a constant panting.

Stephanie's thoughts went back to Sam. Sam coming over to her house. Sam kissing her. Sam taking off his shirt. Sam touching her...

"Mom?"

She snapped out of it. "Yes, honey?"

"Can I go?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I asked you if it was okay if I went to Mark's lake house this weekend."

"Oh. Yeah, yeah. Sure!"

"Thanks mom!" she beckoned Kaylee back to the playground, and the little girl ran away. Nicole looked at Stephanie suspiciously.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing." Nicole turned her lips into a smile. "I understand, is all."

***

Sam woke up on Sunday morning feeling refreshed. For the past few days, ever since visiting Emily, he had felt energetic and productive. The day before, he had finished rebuilding the wooden staircase from the upper level of the deck in the backyard. He had also been given a computer project to work on, and he got off to a good start last night.

Before breakfast, he lifted some weights in his basement gym and took a shower. He did his best to make himself scrambled eggs, but he was never satisfied with his cooking; that was one task often left for Amy.

Emily had texted him while he was lifting, asking for some help with an art project. They planned for Wednesday; he wanted to make sure he got his program done first. After eating, he got back to work on it.

A couple of hours later his phone rang. He answered it with a "Hello, this is Sam."

"Hey Sam! It's Nicole. We met at Russo's, remember!"

His thoughts turned back to the beautiful brunette. "Oh, hey! Of course I remember. How's it going?"

"I'm good," she giggled. "How are you?"

"Good, I finished a project yesterday and working on another today. There's always something going on, isn't there?" He gave a hearty laugh.

"What projects?"

"Well, I just finished building some stairs for the deck in my backyard. Now I'm working on a computer program for a client."

"Ooh, a deck? Do you have a big backyard?"

"It's nice, yeah. Nothing special."

"Do you have a pool too?"

"I do."

"Oh! Would it be okay if I come use it? I really need a break from the kids, and I want to get out of the house, but I want to avoid spending money if I can."

"Sure! It's kind of a mess right now, but I'll do my best to clean up before you get here." He gave her his address and asked her to text him when she was on his way.

"Thanks, Sam! See you later!"

"Bye, Nicole!"

After their conversation, Sam daydreamed about Nicole in a swimsuit. Many variations of visuals crossed his mind, including an incredibly small two piece and incredible skin between. It wasn't until several minutes later that he even wondered if using his pool was the reason she had called, or if that was more of an impulsive request. She hadn't said much else. He shook his head and focused on his programming a little longer.

Eventually, Nicole texted that she was on her way and would be there in about fifteen minutes. He did his best to tidy up some of the tools, paint, and 2x4s that were lying around. He also took a look out back; it was a good thing he had just impulsively cleaned the pool, despite not having used it since last summer.

The doorbell rang and Sam answered it. Nicole stood on his front porch wearing a green sundress and sunglasses. The edges of a black bikini peeked out from behind the edges of her dress. It was a challenge not to look at her cleavage. Her breasts were smaller than Emily's but no less attractive. She waved at him, and he noticed a fresh set of pink nail polish.

"Hey, Nicole! Welcome!"

"This place is amazing!" she entered the house and looked around, taking it all in. It was true, he had a nice house. It was far too big for him, but it was a good way to stay busy when there wasn't much else to do. "You must do really well as a freelance programmer!"

He nodded modestly. "I wouldn't have picked this house if I was making the choice today. It's too big. Amy loved it though."

She smiled at him somberly. He shrugged and gave her a tour of the floor. They walked through the multiple living spaces and large dining room first, then the roomy kitchen. Partway through, he pointed out an unfinished wing that would eventually contain a library and bedroom. Then they went out back. He pointed out the stairs he had just built; the wood was brighter than the rest of the deck.

"And the pool is down there," he said, pointing over the balcony. Nicole surveyed the yard in awe; the lower level of the backyard was level to the basement, but due to the hill that the house was built on it appeared to be as natural as any other backyard. The in-ground pool was surrounded by a concrete deck that went right up to the house, and beyond that was a large space of grass. The entire property was surrounded by a thick barrier of trees. Every house on the block was large and rather private, Sam told Nicole.

"You can stay as long as you'd like," he said. "I'm going to keep working if that's okay."

"Oh... I was actually wondering if you could join me. I'd like to get to know you better."

Sam sighed, not with annoyance but with a smile. "Yeah, I can take some time off. I guess it is Sunday." She giggled. "Let me go get changed- go ahead and get comfy."

He went inside and upstairs to find a pair of swim trunks and a towel. While he took a quick bathroom trip, he looked out the window. Nicole had removed her sundress and was standing near the edge of the pool, dipping her toes in. There was a natural innocence to her that he found incredibly attractive.

In a couple of minutes, he had joined her on the pool deck. She was standing on the second step into the pool, her lower calves submerged.

"It feels good!" she said.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"For you!"

Sam smiled and removed his T-shirt. Nicole studied his toned, muscular body, her gaze hidden behind her sunglasses but revealed by her expression. He motioned for her to lead and she walked in ahead of him, standing in the shallow end. He followed her, and they stood several feet apart. The water was up to their waist; Sam splashed some on himself, and Nicole did the same.

"How're the kids?" he asked.

"They're good! Energetic as always. Rachel's with them."

"Rachel?"

"Oh, sorry- the babysitter. She's a local college student and has been especially helpful this summer."

"Nice! And what do you do for a living?"

She looked a little embarrassed. "I work at Target. It's not ideal, but it gets me by." She looked down.

"But you'd rather be doing something else?"

"Well, I don't really know what I want to do. I was unemployed for a while and I just picked up the job until I find something else- only I haven't really been looking, honestly. I've been too busy."

"Did you go to college?"

"Yes, I studied English, believe it or not. I never did anything with it. I met David in college, and we married soon after, and I was to be the stay-at-home mom."

"What happened?"

"He passed away just after Kaylee was born. Sort of put a bump in the road."

"I'm sorry."

"Thank you. It was almost four years ago, but sometimes it seems like yesterday."

The two shared an empathetic moment of silence. Though initially he had been seeing through the lens of initial infatuation, now he felt like her appearance carried the weight of memories he didn't even have of her. Yet he empathized with her on a personal level because of it. Nicole was the one who broke the silence. "How about you? Did you and Amy have any children?"

"No, we didn't." He forced a smile. "We... decided not to."

A cloud blocked the sun, putting a shadow over the pool. Nicole removed her sunglasses. "Well, I guess we're just two single people who have lost someone close." Sam nodded. She stopped herself from saying something, then waded around him to put her glasses on the side of the pool. Then she sprung away from the wall and dove under the water. She swam to the middle of the pool and emerged, flipping her hair.

"Were you a swimmer?" he asked, gliding toward her with a head-up breaststroke.

"When I was little I was on my neighborhood team. Only until high school." She jumped and twirled around, enjoying the freedom of being in the water.

Then the sun reappeared, and she paused. "Maybe I'll go work on my tan. Want to join me?"

"Sure."

They left the pool for the chairs on the upper deck, grabbing her glasses and the towels along the way. They made themselves comfy, rearranging their seats to face the sun. She looked at him sweetly while she twisted the water out of her hair.

"Would you mind putting sunscreen on my back?" she asked innocently while she dried her body off. He nodded, grabbing a bottle from the table where she had set down her belongings.

Nicole sat on the edge of the chair, bringing her hair around her neck so that her back was exposed (other than the strings of her bikini top). Sam squeezed some lotion into his hands and warmed it up by rubbing his hands together.

"Under the straps please, if you wouldn't mind."

He started with her shoulders. The sunscreen spread between his palms, he placed his hands on her traps, using his strong thumbs to apply extra pressure. A soft moan escaped her as she did her best to relax into the complimentary massage. He didn't apply too much pressure- he didn't want to hurt her- but it was enough to work her muscles out.

Remembering that he was supposed to apply sunscreen on her entire back, he worked his way south while continuing the massage. He pressed his thumbs around the edges of her shoulder blades and the muscles that ran along her spine.

"Ahh..." she whispered. "That feels really good!" His answer was to continue the massage even though he had finished with the sunscreen. He squirted a little more in his hand to ensure her lower back was protected. He also made sure to get under the straps of her top. She shivered when his fingertips teased the sides of her breasts.

"Do you need anymore?" he asked softly, adjusting his growing erection while she was still turned away.

"I- I could put the rest on myself, but... would you do the rest of me?"

"Yes." He replenished his supply of protective lotion as she turned around to face him. Starting with her face, he rubbed it in gently around her ears and around her face, careful not to touch her eyes as he went under the sunglasses. She closed her eyes softly; his thumb passed her lower lip, and she exhaled audibly but quietly.

He wanted to kiss those soft lips, but he didn't.

Instead, he applied sunscreen to her neck and collarbone. Before going lower, he covered the arms. Then he returned to her chest.

Nicole bit her lip as he ran his hands along the skin that wasn't covered. When his fingers went under the fabric a little, she exhaled again. She sighed in disappointment as he went around her breasts and to her abs.

Sam smiled and finished her belly. He stuck his fingers under the fabric of her bottoms and caused her to twitch.

"Please," she whined as he evaded her again.

"I have to do your legs."

She sighed and laid back in the chair, extending her legs out. He resumed the massage portion of his sunscreen application, making sure to cover every part of her leg. When he finished, he picked up the bottle again.

"May I?" she asked, extending her hand to grab the lotion. He gave it to her and they traded places.

They started with his back, and she made no effort to hide her amazement as she rubbed his toned muscles. He let her linger for as long as she wanted.

"You're very strong," she remarked.

"Thank you. Working out has always been part of my routine."

"It shows." She felt his triceps, scrunching her face in awe.

Relaxed from her touch and after a brief moment of mind wandering, he started some conversation. "If the kids ever want to play in the pool, you're welcome to bring them over. It should probably start getting used."

"That's very sweet of you! I'll definitely take you up on that."

Her hands dove into his trunks, lower than he had gone with her. She as quick and was soon rubbing lotion on his neck and upper chest from behind. While she resupplied, he turned around to give her better access. She smiled as he failed terribly at hiding his erection.

"Do you want me to take care of all of you?" she asked.

"I would love that."

It was difficult for her not to tear his shorts off and see the cock that Emily had spoken so fondly of, but she managed to hold off for the moment. She continued to lather his body, meeting his eyes and giggling nervously at the strength of his stare. They were blue like the water behind him, making them appear bright and comforting.

She arrived at his waist. "I have to do the legs," she teased, skipping over his pelvis. Eager to return, she did the legs quickly, much to Sam's amusement.

Rather than go right back to his waist, she started from the bottom and began to apply some lotion up his thighs. After she ran out, she continued to reach under his trunks. His erection was angled towards his left hip, and her hand came dangerously close before he twitched and scared her off.

"Sorry-" she started.

"Don't be," he said. "Your hands feel good." He lifted his hips and kept his eyes on hers. With a smile she slid off his trunks. His cock sprung free and bounced up like a jack-in-the-box.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed upon the reveal, taking her sunglasses off for a clear view. Sam immediately sensed that she was slightly less confident than her friend. Rather than rush her, he let her study it visually until she was ready physically.

Nicole eventually reached forward and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, holding off on pumping him while she continued to study it with a gaping mouth.

"I don't think this can fit inside of me," she joked with both a laugh and a hint of concern.

"We can just do what you're comfortable with," said Sam. The reassuring seemed to calm her nerves, and she finally began to stroke him. With her other hand she felt his heavy balls, weighing them like a pair of large cherries.

"I haven't done this in a while," she admitted sheepishly.

"You're doing great," he replied. "Your hands feel incredible."

She blushed and inched closer to him, breathing on his penis but continuing to use only her hands. Now both hands surrounded his shaft, stacked and still not covering his entire length. Her mouth moved downwards and was drawn to his balls like a magnet. He spread his legs to give her better access while she gently kissed them, licking them entirely and slowly.

"Oh Nicole," he moaned. She giggled and continued her course of action. He ran his fingers through her dark hair which and begun to dry and was now in that sexy stage of half-wet.

Their eyes met again and remained in contact while she licked from his balls all the way to his tip. While continuing to stroke him, she kissed his crown and encircled it with her tongue. Now it was Sam's turn to bite his lip.

"I bet you have a lot of cum inside of these for me," she teased, cupping his balls again. He nodded with a grin, beginning to subtly twerk his hips and poke the head of his cock into her mouth. "Mmmm..." she coed as she met his thrusts with equally subtle head bobs.

"God!" he cried, leaning his head back. "I won't last long at this rate." She slowed down but he urged her to pick up speed instead by pushing her head back down, guiding her motions. Once picking up on his intent, she held little back, moving her head and hands with expert speed.

"AghhHHHHH!" he shouted as he came quickly, spurting cum into her hot mouth. She giggled and moaned as he shot stream after stream down her throat. Once he had finished, she kissed his crown again and let some of his semen drip out of her mouth. They watched it slip down his shaft, and once it reached his body, she cleaned it off with a slurp.

"Damn," he muttered. She smiled proudly.

"I don't normally do something like this on the first date, but it was difficult to contain myself with you," she said.

"This was a date?" he asked.

"Well, it could be. I don't know, I was trying to use an expression."

"Either way, I've enjoyed it so far." He took her hands and guided her closer to his face, giving her a firm kiss. Her whole body sank into his lips in response, and they shared their mouths for several minutes. During this time, Sam ran his fingers through her hair and around her chin while she felt his chest and arm muscles once more.

"God, you're making me so... wet," she said. They kissed again as she reached into her bottoms to feel herself.

"Maybe you should take those off," he suggested. There was no time for her to consider as he started to untie her top while she removed the bottoms. Their efforts together soon had her as naked as him.

"Want to take another dip in the pool?" she asked. He nodded, and they went back down the fresh set of stairs. She jumped in excitedly, reveling in her new physical freedom. She looked back at him before he also returned to the water.

"You're still hard?" she asked in amazement. He nodded and jumped in towards her.

"It likes to stay that way for exceptional women," he said, pulling her close for another kiss. She stroked him under the water, his tip poking at her belly.

"I want you inside of me, but..." she trailed off nervously.

"We'll get you ready," he said confidently, pulling her even closer into a near hug and reaching between her legs.

"Oh!" she whimpered as his fingers ran across her pubic hair, which was longer than Emily's but trimmed into a thinner rectangle. Her whimpers persisted as he reached further down, feeling her condensed labia and finding his way between her lips. He slowly ran a single finger along her canyon, causing her to close her eyes and start to breathe heavily.

Their embrace was tight; she continued to stroke him, though much more randomly as her focus had taken another direction. With his other hand he reached between them and thumbed her nipple. In response she shuddered and leaned up to kiss him again.

Sam curled his finger and inserted it into her vagina; Nicole moaned in response. Her stomach flexed as he pumped his finger in and out of her. Soon he added two, and he used the thumb from the same hand to rub her labia.

"Oh Sam..." she moaned loudly, grinding herself on his hand. He leaned forward and kissed her breasts, taking each nipple passionately in his mouth. Her grinding intensified, and he gripped her ass with his free hand to help keep himself stable.

"I'm going to come!" she cried. Sam curled his fingers even more and found the spongy texture that was her G-spot. Instantly she began to pulse and twitch; he kissed her neck for added effect.

Her exhales slowed along with her orgasm, and eventually they were back to a simple tight embrace. She melted into his chest and sighed.

"Oh Sam," she said again, running her hands around his back. His cock had been momentarily forgotten, but he didn't mind.

He tilted her chin up to meet his kiss, and she accepted it eagerly. Then, suddenly, he lifted her up by the ass and held her up slightly. Her breathing became heavy again as he lowered her enough for his cock to tease her opening.

"Do it," she whispered. He lowered her onto his cock slowly, careful to make sure she was ready for him. The water helped make him slick, as did her own wetness. She kissed him hard again but was cut short as his large cock began to spread her apart.

"Just tell me if it's too much," he said comfortingly. She nodded but continued to gape and scrunch her eyebrows. He continued to lower her until he was about halfway, then began to lift her up and down in small movements.