Lilacs in Bloom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love feeling your hot cum inside of me," she said wickedly. Sam smiled modestly and gave her breasts a squeeze. She lifted herself of him and let his juicy cock slap against his stomach. Her hot flesh was lowered onto his shaft, and his cum oozed out of her.

"Are you going to be ready for round two?" she asked with a devilish grin. He looked down and saw that he had begun to slightly soften.

"Looks like you satisfied me," he said, "but I'm always willing to give you a round two using other means."

She chuckled. "I won't make you eat your own cum, but thanks." She leaned forward and rested on him. "That was worth every second."

"For sure."

Suddenly Sam thought about this Josh guy, who was Emily's friends with benefits. He wondered if she saw anyone else.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Always."

"Is Josh your only friend with benefits?"

"No. Why?"

"I was just wondering."

Emily straightened and looked him in the eyes. "I like sex too much to be restricted to one person. Even a sweet, strong stud like you." She pinched his cheek. "I have one other friend that I see regularly. Her name is Rose."

Sam tilted his head.

"I also have occasional one-night stands when Josh isn't around to fill me up," she continued. "But maybe you can also provide some regular satisfaction?"

"As long as you don't talk about what you do with your other partners, I'll be happy to continue seeing you. I'd prefer to respect their privacy, and I hope you respect mine... ours."

Emily nodded sweetly and kissed him. She was extremely open, and he admired that in some ways. But by now, his penis was pretty much flaccid.

"I'll get some wipes," she said, standing up and walking into the bedroom. She returned shortly, and she cleaned herself as well as Sam.

"I probably don't need to tell you this, but I'm obviously okay with you fucking my friends," she said casually as she wiped his cock clean.

"I figured."

"Just come back anytime... or ask me to come to you. I'd love to see your place."

He smiled. "Sure, I'd love to have you! And I'll get back to you on my order, I promise."

Emily smiled. Then she stood up and looked at her sketch. "Do you want me to pose again?" he asked.

"No, but thank you. I have you mapped out in my mind." She winked but otherwise looked away. "I'm going to get started on the painting part of it. I'll see you around?"

He was surprised by her sudden change in attitude. "Yeah, see you around." He began to change as she began to paint. She made no move to get dressed, and he wondered if she only ever put clothes on to greet visitors and go out in public.

They waved goodbye at each other, but otherwise she paid no attention to him. He found this odd but let it be. He felt there was something Emily wasn't telling him.

***

"Oh god!" Stephanie cried. "Yes! Harder!"

The room was dark and hot- or maybe she was just hot- and filled with the sounds of bed creaking and skin slapping. Adam laid on top of her, thrusting his hips in short, quick motions. It was unusual for her to be this verbal, but he made no acknowledgement. That was good, because she would likely have a difficult time thinking of an explanation when all of her thoughts were on another man.

"I'm gonna come!" he moaned, reducing his movements to simple twitches while buried entirely inside her. Stephanie moaned wildly and threw her arms around him. His neck smelled of sweat, she thought lamely.

As his load filled her up- or rather, filled the condom- she rode out a small orgasm. Better than usual, though not to his performance alone.

It wasn't that Adam wasn't hot or a good boyfriend or anything. He was good looking but nothing spectacular. He was nice and supportive of her, but only because that was what a relationship called for. He had an average dick and an average job and an average personality. He was fine, but Stephanie didn't want fine. She didn't want average.

She wanted Sam.

Adam heaved above her, kissing her neck softly. Her hands, gripping his back firmly just a moment ago, fell to his obliques and lingered for a moment before giving him a gently push. He shifted into a half-plank and watched at her, panting.

"I have to go to the bathroom," she said. He let her get up and do her business. She turned on the light and shut the door quickly. As she sat on the toilet, squinting due to the drastic difference in light, she sighed softly. Why was she thinking this way? It was all Emily's fault for starting this. Then Nicole and Kim had hopped on the bandwagon. Their latest conversation with Kim's story had both startled her and turned her on immensely.

But that was a lie, she told herself. Her heart had first fallen when Sam walked in for that drink the afternoon of his wife's funeral. The context of their first meeting had preoccupied her thoughts, but the more she thought back, the more she remembered the feeling.

There was no going back. She had to do it, though it wouldn't be pleasant. They had been dating for five months.

She trembled slightly as she wiped herself clean. Was she going to do this now? Right after sex? And, by their standards, pretty good sex?

"For him," she whispered. She stood up and took a deep breath while looking in the mirror. She looked like a mess with her hair frazzled and cheeks reddened slightly. After composing herself, she reentered the bedroom and began to get dressed. Sam had already put his underwear on.

"Hey," he said. If she hadn't kept the bathroom light on, he would have been invisible. "That was really good."

"Yeah," she said quietly.

"Are you okay?" he sat up with mild concern. "You've, uh, been a little distant lately."

She was shaking. God, this was horrible, and she hadn't even started. "Adam..." she sighed and looked down, then at him.

"What?"

"I... I don't think I can see you anymore."

The look on his face killed her. She had partially loved him. Or maybe she just loved the idea of having a man. "What are you talking about?" he asked with disbelief. She put on her shirt and sat on the ruffled bed.

He stared at her for a while before saying, "There's someone else." She nodded. "You were thinking of him when we were..." He choked on his words. "I- I don't believe it!"

Thus ensued a long night of arguing, then yelling, then crying, then packing, then leaving. It flew by in a daze. She hated to kick him out, and she wouldn't have if things hadn't gotten so heated. But she watched him drive away at 3 AM and stared out into the eeriness of the lamplit street.

What did she just do? If things didn't work out with Sam... she had just ended things with the first long term boyfriend she had had in over a decade. It all happened so quickly. Overcome with emotion, she returned to bed and wept. The last thing she felt before falling asleep was the wetness of her pillow.